The Angel's Hug ||💛PJM💛|| ✔️

De Letmebetrapped

Calling him my husband at that point was the safest option I could think of... for saving my child and him... Mais

💛. Author's note
Prologue
1. Papa
2. Son
3. Jealous
💛. Wish you Wealth of knowledge
💛. Valentines...
4. Selling friends
5. Feelings
6. Realization
7. Rival
8. Waiting in vain
9. Fan or not?
10. Hatred
💛. I'm alive
11. Aarav's mother
13. Hugs work
14. The letter
15. Birthday
16. Marriage
17. Woman talks
18. Maid
19. Calculation
20. Baby Girl
Epilogue
maybe!
ufff....
To the point

12. Smile without any emotions

49 6 3
De Letmebetrapped

i suddenly have the spark to complete it within this week, yup! just like i completed my omegle stranger...
i seriously have no idea where i get this random motivation from
i guess i will... i want to give her a happy ending sooner

sorry but I didn't complete 😔
I need time for the ending
I want to make it the best for Jimin and Abhilasha

-30/05/22

○•○

Jimin

I noticed how she shivered as his steps were moving towards her. She desperately tried to take her steps back.

Because no matter how she pretends that she is strong, somewhere she is afraid of him. The work he had done was horrible and unacceptable.

I was still tied down but my blood was rushing through my veins at enormous speed.

The comments he spit were only doing the work of making me more angry.

My jaws clenched, as I tried to break off the rope that was holding me back. His steps still moving towards her. And she still backing up. My hands aggressively trying to break free and punch the hell out of the monster standing in the front gazing at her with the bad intention.

"I actually wanted to bang you from the moment I saw you. Your figure was just so-.... just so fuckable." He grinned, evil.

"If only not for your top ranks that assured that you'll bag a good job, I wouldn't have bothered to wait." He said taking steps towards her. I ashamed of the statements that were coming out of his mouth.

Her back now touching the wall. Her body slightly shivering, her eyes widened from fear and shock that came after his horrible confessions.

He pressed her cheeks roughly by his hand. Hitting her with the other. She fell down on her knees. I was feeling vulnerable.

The rope loosened a little bit and I struggled even more. Maybe I got caught as he walked towards me. But not before making his way towards the closet.

Strong iron chains were what he took out. As if he wanted to tie me down. He was.

Despite me struggling and resisting, I was tied down. I was on my legs as if I was a criminal in a prison with my head tied above.

His lips curved more evil. I was terrified. I was feeling helpless.

I saw him dragging the love of my life brutally. Shattering her ragged clothes into pieces. Throwing her aggressively onto the bed. Leaving her naked like an infant.

Pushing himself inside her forcefully. Becoming aggressive when getting no response. As if he was with a dead body. He left the room in aggression.

She was lying lifeless. A tear escaping her eyes. Blood gushing out of her.

And I? I wanted to die a thousand times. Hadn't it been few minutes, I promised myself that I'll protect her and our child, just to fail miserably in sometime.

I didn't know when my vision started to get blurry and when it became dark.

○•○

As my eyes fluttered open, I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed wrapped in the bedsheet. She was looking lifeless.

I was lying on the opposite side, my hands covered by the bruises the chain gave me. As I touched them, I hissed in pain.

As our eyes met, she smiled. Her eyes void of any emotion. As if dead.

"Jimin, you're awake. Does it hurt?" She asked. I wasn't able to answer.

"OH! You must apply some ointment as soon as we get out."

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Just listen to me, you must treat your wounds as soon as we get out. OK! You must visit the best doctors and better take proper medications and
rest."

"Are-

I was again cut off.

"Did you understand?" She asked sternly.

"Yes, mam." I smiled. She reverted that but those eyes still lacked emotions.

"You must take care of Aarav though." She mumbled but loud enough for me to catch.

But before I could understand what she meant, she broke into sobs.

○•○

Jin

Please be safe.

Please be safe.

Please be safe.

These words were unconsciously repeated by my brain constantly. It took as a day to reach the place. The place where my sister lived. The place where my loving friend was trapped.

I hated the feeling of being this helpless.

The police officer to whom I contacted through social media was there already.

"Are they safe?" I asked as soon as I went near her.

"I don't know, we have no idea. The apartment has been silence from the moment we arrived. As there is no one inside." The lady officer replied.

"Should we just barge inside?" She asked her fellow colleagues.

"You should. You have arms. Just save them." I suggested desperately.

Her gaze was calculative. She looked at her team members once again and I was running out of patience. Obviously, getting angry on the lady standing beside.

They chatted through eyes and shook their heads as if they reached to a conclusion.

"You are supposed to get back. Wait for us at the ground floor, ask every resident of the building to empty it right now, silently."

I got what she meant. I ran towards the others.

"What did they say?" Hoseok asked in unison with Yoongi.

"We are supposed to empty the building, silently. " I repeated the instructions.

Thankfully, the building only had only three floors.

Aakanksha ran upwards with RM as he was resistant to leave her alone, Yoongi chose to go the ground floor.

Hoseok chose to alert the 1st floor, I on the other hand tried to empty the floor Abhilasha's apartment was in.

Within minutes, the building was empty.

The team did their work, and it was silent for few moments. Then followed by the sounds of gunshots that shook me from the core.

A lady officer came to take Aakanksha with her. Nam Jun still resistant but she assured him that she'll be safe. She got the heart of a warrior.

"How's the situation?" I asked.

"The rapist was encountered. " was what I heard.

○•○

Only
If only
Few men weren't like that
I won't be scared of any man's gaze

It's the worse when
The snake's in your own surroundings

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow

And be active on my message board🥲

💛💛Ly💛💛

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

724 244 34
You live in the middle of no where with just your families ranch and no one else but a particular family shows up in need of help ------- Highest ran...
128K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
318K 12.4K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
57K 2.8K 46
"I'll never say bye to you ever again" disclaimer: strong language, physical abuse rushed ending #2: hopekook, #3: junghope