Family ties

נכתב על ידי _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... עוד

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(32) School

6.1K 343 172
נכתב על ידי _crazy_hooman_

The three siblings were up and ready in the morning to head for school. Two excited, one very reluctant.

Brody's POV:

"Do I really have to go to school?", I grumbled for what felt Iike the tenth time since morning.

"Yes!", The entire table during breakfast yelled in unison.

Ugh sometimes I hate them.

Actually I don't.

Before I could express my yet another dislike and disinterest for school I was shut down.

"Another word Brody and I'm throwing away your brand new precious clothes", Dad warned me seriously.

Gasp.

What the- he knows how much I love my clothes! I didn't exactly get to wear Gucci in the cells!

It's just the clothes I wear now are more clean and comfortable! And that's why I like them.

The other thing is when you're a hostage for ten years and you have a fun loving, protective and caring Uncle, just know you'll be pampered.

"Dad!", I grunted.

"Don't Seb please. They're expensive clothes", Uncle Rowan frowned.

My brothers chuckled. Idiots.

"Okay then. I'll sell them all then. How about that?", Dad questioned.

I gawk at him. Did I hear him right?!

"What?!", I screeched.

I hand picked my hoodies myself! I love them!

They are freaking comfortable!

"On 50 percent discount", Dad smiled teasingly.

HUH?!

"Hmm not a bad idea Dad", Jamie shrugs.

I pick up the bread from my plate and threw it at him hitting him square on his face.

"Brody!", Charlie growls.

"You!", Jamie frowned in annoyance and picked up a grape from his plate and threw it at me.

"Jamie!", Emmett gawks.

Dad and Uncle groan loudly rubbing their face in exhaustion.

Before I could pick a glass of fresh orange juice I was flicked on the head.

"Ow!", I winced rubbing the aching part.

"Enough man. What is up with you?", Theo frowned.

"I don't want to go to school!", I whines loudly.

"The kid has spoken", Chase chuckled.

"Correction..whiny baby has spoken", Dean teased.

I glared at them.

"Brody I don't understand why are you so reluctant to go to school. It's fun you know", Troy said excitedly.

Oh god.

"Exactly. Plus you'll be in the same grade as Leah and Troy. You'll have company", Wes shrugged with a smile.

I groaned.

Yup. I'm going to be in the same grade as my younger siblings. Even though they're only one year younger to me, I still like being the older one.

I took a test formulated by the school to determine the grade I can start in considering I was cell schooled.

Well, home schooled for the rest of the world.

Turns out I'm qualified enough to join the same grade as Leah and Troy. My Dad's teaching got me till here. But I wish I had paid more attention to the schooling he gave me.

Ahh

But they are right. Atleast I'll have company there. It'll suck to be a new student, in a new city, in a new school.

Argghhhh

And not to mention it feels like it's been ages since I've seen a school.

"Stop brooding, Brody", Troy giggled at his own joke.

I rolled my eyes and some chuckled.

"Why are you bummed?", Dad asked softly.

"Now I have to wake up early everyday. Do homework, actually study in real life and write exams. It's a nightmare!", I complain.

They waited a second, and another. Then burst out laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"Well...that's sad really", Jamie shrugs with a smirk.

That idiot is enjoying my misery.

"But don't worry bud. If you're anything like your brothers then I'm sure you will find ways to have fun and make it all worth it", Uncle Rowan shrugged.

"And you are like your brothers", Dad pointed out.

"Hell yeah", My brothers laugh in unison.

"I guess", I chuckled.

"Plus you have Leah and Troy with you. They are the two most spoiled naughty always found in detention brats", Uncle shrugged.

Everyone laughed agreeing immediately.

After the breakfast Leah arrived as we three had decided we'll go to school together.

I heard continuous loud horns from outside the house.

"Jeez someone stop that girl!", Dean winced.

"Yeah! My ears are ringing!", Chase frowned with his hands on his ear.

"Ahhh", Jamie rolls down the couch yelling dramatically.

These are the kind of siblings I have?

"She won't stop until we're out", Troy said nonchalantly not disturbed by the terrible noise at all.

"Then get out you two!", Emmett yelled wincing.

I sighed grabbing my bag and walking out along with Troy.

"And for god sake tell Leah to act her age once in a while!", Charlie shouts.

Troy chuckled while I shake my head smiling as we get out of the house.

I saw Leah's car parked right in front of us as she grins looking at us and letting go of the poor horn.

"Good morning fellow Kingstons! What a bright sunny day!", Leah sang with her head out of her car.

I pause and stare at her in disbelief.

How are we blood related again?

"You'll get used to her", Troy giggled patting my back and walking to her car.

"Do I have to?", I muttered to myself as I followed him.

As we got inside the car Leah drove out of the estate quickly.

"Is Brody boy ready for first day of school? Hmm?", Leah cooed at me.

Can I hate her?

"Is Brody nervous? Don't worry Leah will protect you!", She spoke to me as if I'm a kid.

I move forward and pull her hair from the back seat.

"Ahh! Violent kid", Leah winced getting to normal.

Troy laughs from the front seat.

Soon we reach this school and Leah parks her car along with other ones.

"Okay. Two rules", Leah said turning around.

I give her a deadpanned look.

"I hate to say this, but you are a little on the good looking side. So I'm warning you about the females", Leah rolled her eyes.

I smirked and she gagged seeing that.

"Two, Don't. Get. Into. Trouble", Leah warned.

"Huh? Hypocrisy much?", I frowned.

"Our father told me to tell you that. I don't know why he thought you'll listen to me, but I guess he tried. Anyway, when have you ever listened to anyone", Leah shrugs.

"That's true", Troy shrugs.

"Good. So..are we getting into trouble?", I asked curiously.

"No commitments. If it happens we welcome it with open hands", Leah said seriously.

I nod in understanding.

"Okay then get out", She said opening the door.

"Wait! You won't warn him like you did me about getting eaten alive on the first day?", Troy asked with a small frown.

This time I laughed. Leah smiled in aww.

"God you're like a puppy", Leah sighs dramatically pulling Troy's cheeks.

Troy frowned swatting her hands away.

I move forward and mess my younger brother's hair. "She knows me and you enough Troy."

Again he swatted my hands away.

"Exactly. He ain't getting bullied so easily. With his track record of not doing what he's told, plus the massive ego, he'll be okay", Leah shrugs.

I grin proudly.

"Then why me? I'm not that..soft as you say", Troy frowned crossing his arms.

"Oh little brother you don't know how soft you are", I mutter under my breath.

"You're innocent Troy, not an idiot. You should know yourself", Leah rolls her eyes.

My brother sighed pouting. He finally accepts his defeat and gets out of the car. We two follow him out.

"So! Schedules first", Leah clapped her hands.

"Let's go!", Troy smiled and grabbed my hand and started walking somewhere.

I groaned all along the way not caring if the other students are looking at me weirdly.

"Dude stop! You're embarrassing me", Leah grumbled when I won't stop groaning and whining.

We were walking down a hallway and indeed we got some weird looks. Actually I got.

"I have a reputation. And it's a cool one. So please", Leah flips her hair with attitude.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is my sister", I said dramatically looking everywhere.

Troy laughs all along while Leah groans loudly this time.

I smirked already enjoying annoying Leah in school. So now I know if I get bored what I'm going to do.

We got my schedules and I didn't even get a chance to look at it as my younger siblings snatched it from me and huddled in a corner and started marking the same classes we have.

They're cute.

"Okay so it seems like we have almost every class together", Troy smiled handing over the paper to me.

I look into it sighing. So this is really happening.

Brody Kingston's going to school.

Never saw that coming.

"Which is not so disappointing. That way we two can keep an eye on you", Leah smiled.

"Excuse me?", I asked her with a raised eyebrow looking up at her.

Her eyes went wide and she immediately cleared her throat.

"I meant you and I keeping an eye on Troy", Leah sobered up.

Troy frowned. I narrow my eyes down at her knowing that's not what she meant.

"Okay let's go now", She sighs looking at the time.

We three walk to our first class together.

The fact that pissed me off more than coming to school was that I was almost forced to introduce myself in literally every single class.

I mean why?!

Troy told me that he could practically see smoke coming out of my ears when I did what the teacher asked me to for the third time.

Good.

I haven't made any friends yet and that's more than okay with me.

Troy and I sit together in all the classes and he says he will introduce me to his friends in lunch.

Some people did look at me for longer than they should have once I take a seat after the annoying introduction part.

They're either curious or just.. weird. I don't know. Troy said he faced the same so I'm not that annoyed.

But I'm sure I saw Leah glare at some girls who just kept staring at me in a way. They sure seemed scared of my sister as they immediately get back to paying attention in class.

As far as I'm concerned. I did not pay attention in any class yet.

Joking..

I like math. I pay attention in math.

Don't you dare make fun of me.

"I can't believe this. One brother of mine worships science and other loves math", Leah exclaimed as we three walked together for lunch break.

Troy and I chuckled.

"Jeez what genes did I get?!", She complained.

"It's got more to do with brain than genes Leah. Science and Math", Troy pointed out.

"And you ain't got one", I smiled sweetly.

She punches my arm but not with force which I can say because she is a combat fighter.

"I probably got our father's genes. Remember Dad said he forced him to study?", Leah remembers.

I nod snickering. Troy bends over in laughter and almost crashes into a student before I pull to him to me to avoid that.

We were walking back from one building to other for lunch and man was I hungry.

"What do you recommend here?", I asked as we walked.

"Pizza", Troy immediately grinned.

"Burger", Leah shrugs.

I nod in satisfaction.

"Don't take the burger. It sucks. She made me eat it first as well. Grace said our sister loves to prank remember?", Troy whispered in my ear.

I frowned looking at him and then Leah. I bore beams into the side of her head.

Suddenly we heard shouts which got out attention. We three stop and look around to see a crowd of students had formed nearby.

"What's going on?", I asked slowly.

Leah peered to the side and frowned looking there.

"Not again", She grumbled.

"What?", Troy asked staring at the crowd.

"Jackson", She gritted.

Troy looked at her and sighed in annoyance.

Okay now I'm curious.

I walked towards the crowd and those two came with me. I pushed past the shouting students and came out in the front.

There I was two guys fighting each other. One was a bit taller than the other. Both seemed strong enough, but taller one was a little more better than the other.

Then out of nowhere the guy who was taking more than giving jumped on the other one causing them both to fall down and landed a very strong punch on the bigger one's face.

Damn.

Then one more student from the crowd ran in and pulled the boy off the taller one's body and punched him.

The taller one stood up wiped his nose off the blood and started the fight again.

"Call Peter fast!", I heard someone yell from the crowd.

I didn't pay any attention to it as I saw those two guys take on one.

It was two against one and the slightly smaller guy was having a hard time now I could see it.

I was furious for some reason. There at that time I saw me, Jamie and the rest of my family taking shit from Massimo and not being able to do anything.

I took a step forward and someone pulled my hand back. I turn to see Leah.

"Brody I won't recommend getting between that", She said softly.

I shake my head at her and she saw how pissed off I was. She sighed letting go of me.

She takes my bag from my shoulder and I ran inside and grabbed the taller guy who was fighting the one first.

I turn him over and threw a punch on his face.

The crowd suddenly got silent. Extremely silent.

Everyone stared at me and infact even the other two who were at each other's throats pause to look at us.

The guy I punched had fallen to the ground, but he turned and looked at me with a bit of surprise on his face.

"He's the new guy!"

"Yeah!"

"What is he doing!"

"Jackson will floor him!"

"No! Did you see that punch!"

All sorts of whispers were heard from the crowd, but I didn't give a damn.

"Two guys against one? That doesn't seem fair", I gritted looking at the guy down.

He spat on the floor and stood up glaring at me.

"You have nothing to do with this new guy. Back off", The snarls angrily.

I scoffed. "Why? Are you scared?",

He did not like that.

The crowd gasped.

He jumped at me immediately and I dodged it easily. Then I grab his arm and twist it around behind his back making him wince in pain.

He was in so much pain that he couldn't even move from the position without hissing.

I stood behind him holding my hand on his twisted hand firmly.

I forcefully pushed him to the guy he was fighting at first. Those two had also stopped watching us.

"Apologize to him", I said seriously.

The guy I was holding scoffed. The guy I asked him to apologise to stared at me with surprise.

With my other hand I grab his neck and push it down.

"Apologize!", I snarled threateningly.

His side kick came for me seeing his friend struggle. He was going to aim a kick at me, but was kicked down by someone and pushed back hard.

I look up to see Troy glaring down at that one.

"Stay back", He grit his teeth at the friend.

That's my brother!

I smirk internally and then put my attention back to this guy who stared at his friend.

"I won't repeat myself", I said irritated by now.

I pulled his twisted hand a bit making him gasp in pain.

"Fine. Sorry", He growls angrily looking at the guy he fought.

I let him go and he falls to the ground holding his arm.

"You will regret messing with me new guy. You made an enemy on your first day", The guy on the floor snarls.

"Cool", I smiled crossing my arms.

I then roll my eyes and look at Troy who was smiling at me. I put my hand around his shoulder and walk back to the crowd.

"Thanks bud", I whispered with a smile.

"Always got your back", Troy chuckled.

Aw.

Someone yelled 'the show's over' and the crowd dispersed off slowly some giving a last shocked look to me and Troy.

I saw Leah who was now staring at us with a small smirk holding three bags in total.

"You don't leave a chance to flex, do you?", She shakes her head at me.

I smiled in return.

"So much for not getting into trouble on the first day", She sighed muttering.

"It was fun Leah. Come on admit it", Troy smiled cheekily.

She rolled her eyes with a smile and gave us our bags. "It was", She admitted.

I smirked putting my arm around her shoulder as well and pulling them to walk for lunch.

I'm really hungry.

"But I was serious Brody. About not getting into that", She sighed.

"Why?", I asked.

"The guy who you fought was Jackson. He's the basketball team's captain. And the most typical bad guy you'll find here", She said.

"So?", I asked.

"The guy he was fighting was Hector. A football team member", Troy replied.

"So?", I asked again.

"Oh sometimes I forget you're not a normal school going person", Leah sighed.

"What are you guys on about?", I asked curiously.

"She means that here the basketball team and the football team don't get along one bit. So they're like always fighting. Even the teachers are tired of it", Troy said.

"Yeah, so getting into their fight is not recommended as it puts a target on your back too unnecessarily", Leah shrugs.

"So..I should have just stood there watching Jackson and his other friend kick that Hector guy's ass?", I asked.

"Yup", Leah nods.

"No! Leah come on! No Brody, it's nice you helped him, but what Leah's trying to say that it's not worth all the drama that will follow you now", Troy sighs.

"You heard what Jackson said", Leah looked at me.

"So? I don't care. I'm not scared of him", I shrugged.

"Good. Neither am I. I've got your back. I hate that guy too", Leah punched the air for effects.

I chuckled.

"Why do you hate him?", I asked curiously.

"Oh we have history", She said nonchalantly.

Troy and I immediately stop and because my arm was around her she was forced to stop and her hair accidentally got pulled.

"Ow!", She pouts pushing my arm off her.

"What do you mean history?", I asked seriously.

"I meant we all have been in the same school since we were kids okay. Jackson was always a dick like his friends. I once got in a very one sided fight with his girlfriend and she or him haven't forgotten or forgiven me for that yet", Leah smirked proudly.

"What do you mean one sided?", Troy asked smiling even though we both knew the answer.

"Um..she couldn't eat or comb her hair properly for let's just say a week", She said shrugging.

Troy laughed loudly after that. I shake my head chuckling.

We three enter the cafeteria and head to the counter to buy some food.

"So has he troubled you a lot since then?", Troy asked curiously.

I look at Leah immediately to know if I have to kick that asshole's ass once again.

"Oh yeah. A few times", She smiled remembering.

Before I could ask when and how she replied.

"Before you ask. No we never got into a physical fight. It was always verbal and indirect. With his girlfriend? That's another story", Leah shrugged grabbing her plate of food.

"Indirect?", Troy asked curiously.

"You know the typical. I ruin his assignments or homework. He tries to do mine. We both have pranked each other a lot. And not like silly fun pranks. 'I hate you and go to hell' pranks", Leah grinned.

I sighed shaking my head.

"Isn't he always with his team who are his best friends? That makes it more difficult if you ask me", Troy said with a frown.

"Have you met my friends?", Leah scoffed.

"Ohhhh my bad", Troy chuckled nodding.

We three then headed off to a table and I was going to ask about her friends when someone spoke.

"Hey new guy", I heard someone from behind me.

Leah and Troy turn around with me.

I see a guy well built with I must say good sense of fashion. Black hair similar like me and the bad boy looking personality.

Behind him were some more guys and one face I recognised in them was Hector who was smiling at me. He had a lip cut and bruise though.

"Oh hey guys", Troy smiled.

The guy smiled at Troy and then looked back at me.

"Hi, Peter", He introduced himself putting his hand out for a shake.

"Brody", I said shaking his hand.

"Football team captain", Leah whispered lowly in my ear.

I nod in understanding.

"I wanted to thank you for helping my friend back there. You had his back and it means a lot to us all", Peter said gesturing towards his group of friends.

"No problem", I shrug.

"No really. Not everyone has courage to get into a football guy vs basketball guy fight", Another guy spoke.

"I don't need courage to fight Jackson. I intervened when his friend jumped in and the fight got unfair", I scoffed.

I have no interest in getting into other's stupid rivalries.

It's just because I saw Massimo's torture on us at that time in front of my eyes.

Those guys smiled slowly in approval.

"I get it. Normally it wouldn't be like that. One of us is always there to have the other's back as these fights happen more frequently than you think. But the rest of them were in a meeting and I was just heading there when Jackson took advantage of me being along and picked up a fight", Hector said softly.

I nod in understanding.

Oh so that's why someone from the crowd yelled to call Peter.

"Anyway, thanks again", Peter smiled.

I smile and nod.

I turn back to head for a table, but was stopped again.

"Brody do you play football?", Hector asked.

I turn to look at him.

Ten years I played with no one. Not even myself dude. No privacy.

"Not really", I shake my head.

As kids my brothers and I used to play, but that's it.

"Do you know how to play?", Peter asked.

"Obviously", I frowned wondering where this is going.

"Then why don't you try out for the team?", Hector smiled.

I was surprised I won't lie.

"You're offering me to try out just because I helped your friend?", I asked.

"Yup and you have the built for one. I'm sure you will do well after training. Anyway, we have vacancies as the seniors have graduated", Peter said shrugging.

I thought about it.

"Come on. Even your friend Troy is trying out", Hector smiled happily.

Troy nodded affirmatively at me.

"Troy's not my friend. He's my brother", I said.

They all look at us in shock.

"What?", They all spoke together in shock staring at us two.

"Yup, cousins but brothers anyway", Troy shrugged with a smile.

"You're a Kingston?", Peter asked in surprise.

Here we go.

I nod sighing. Why is everyone so shocked at me being a Kingston?

"Oh I know where I've seen you! The newspaper!", One guy said loudly.

I nod shrugging.

Since we've returned the media has put up the news about us as well.

Uncle Rowan said it's because for years it was only him living alone and now the family that disappeared has mysteriously arrived back.

The Kingstons have a good name around for our huge expanded businesses. Well..legal ones.

"Yes and she's our sister", I said gesturing towards Leah who looked like she was bored as hell.

I don't care if everyone now knows we're siblings. I don't want to hide anymore. They're bound to know soon anyway.

Leah looked at me in surprise. I shrugged. She shrugged back.

"By blood", Leah smiled sweetly.

"Damn. Really? I thought your last name is Stevenson", Hector asked in shock.

"Long story short, we three are siblings. Are we done here now? I'm hungry dude", Leah frowned.

I chuckled agreeing with her.

"Okay fine. So um the tryouts are today. Please come you two", Peter said.

Troy and I nod and they all leave waving at us.

We three pull up the chairs at a table and sat down.

"First day and already friends with one gang. You two are same. I'm proud Brody and Troy", Leah smiled.

"We're not friends yet", Troy shrugs.

"Yeah. Just trying out for the team", I said.

"Oh you are friends now. Trust me. I've known those boys and everyone else here for years now. The football team is always with their friends only. They don't include anyone else in their gang unless it's their team members. They're like protective of each other", Leah said.

Hmm.. nice.

"Which makes them just too arrogant and stuck up. I don't like any boys here actually", Leah rolled her eyes chomping her pizza.

Yeah she got a pizza.

"Why?", I asked chuckling.

"They're all the same. Let it be basketball guys or football guys all think that they own this place and literally just ooze out ego when they talk", Leah rolled her eyes.

I look at her in amusement and then at Troy who was chuckling.

"She's in the girls football team and let's just say that's the reason the girls and boys don't get along", Troy told me chuckling.

"Oh really? You play football?", I asked in surprise.

"See! Right there! This is the same way all the boys talk especially the team players no matter what sport they play. What's so surprising about this? Drama queens", Leah grunted as she chewed her pizza loudly showing her irritation.

I smile apologetically.

"Well speaking of drama queens where are your girlfriends?", Troy asked with an amused smile.

As if on cue on girl with curly hair and chocolate brown skin jumped in excitement and plopped down on a chair next to Leah.

"Right here! Fellow drama queen", She said with a grin.

"Pam!", Leah hugged the girl.

Troy rolled his eye throwing a grape in the air and swallowing it once it falls on his mouth.

"Pam this is Brody and Brody this is Pam, one of my best friends", Leah smiled happily introducing us.

"Hey", I smiled softly.

"Hello! Damn girl, nowadays you coming to school with one new guy always", Pam chuckled.

I smiled in amusement. Troy chuckled.

"Yeah well if the new guys are my brothers then sure. They need guidance you know", Leah shrugged.

"No we don't", I rolled my eyes.

"BROTHERS?!", Pam yelled in shock.

I almost jumped. Troy jumped.

"Jeez Pam!", Troy winced with a hand on his heart.

"You have brothers?!", Pam looked at Leah in shock.

"Yup and my life is over now", Leah sighs dramatically.

"Damn I didn't know that", Pam whispered in shock looking at Troy and I.

"Yeah no shit. I didn't either", Leah shrugged.

I gave her a look and Pam looked at her ridiculously. Troy coughed loudly choking on a grape at the right time.

"Yeah throw more grapes in the air idiot", I sighed slapping his back.

He somehow stopped and was able to swallow the grape properly and had some water Leah gave him.

"Where are the other two? As usual late I see", Troy cleared his throat.

"That's right. Surely sucking each other's faces in the bathroom", Pam shrugs with a smile.

"You mean exchanging germs?", Leah snickered.

Pam laughs nodding.

"First of all gross, second of all I wish I was doing that", A girl said.

I look up to see two girls standing next to our table.

One was dressed like a boy and so she looked good. Other other was in a cute frock. First one had pitch black hair and other had strawberry blond colour hair.

The first one had a 'I don't give a shit' look on her face while the other was really shy looking.

"Do you know the amount of bacteria that is present in a human's mouth? You two share each other's germs and bacteria like hundred times a day", Leah said looking at them.

"Glad too", The bold girl smirked.

Then turned to the shy one and immediately kissed her deeply.

"Aww so sweet yet gross", Pam joked chuckling.

The bold one pulled out of the kiss and smacked Pam on the head. The shy one looked like she'll die blushing.

"Hey! I said gross because of the fact Leah said. The bacteria thing", Pam pouted massaging the back of her head.

"Don't care", The bold girl rolled her eyes.

Then the two girls take a seat by pulling up chairs from the other table to ours.

"Well Brody, meet my other two best friends. Taylor and Sky", Leah grinned pointing at the bold one first and then the shy one.

"Sup", Taylor nods at me.

"Hey", Sky smiled.

"Nice to meet you", I smiled a bit.

"If you can't tell they're in love with each other so get used to them making out at any chance they get", Pam teased.

This time Sky smacked her head.

"What is up with you two smacking me at the first chance you get", Pam pouts.

"Well you're surprised? Why?", Troy snickered.

Pam rolled her eyes.

"So Leah, new boyfriend huh? Doesn't seem your type", Taylor said looking at me from top to bottom.

What?!

"Ugh gross", Leah and I gagged together.

Troy laughs his ass off while Taylor and Sky look at us with surprise.

"He's my brother Tay!", Leah exclaimed.

Taylor and Sky looked at her in shock.

"Yup. That was me three minutes ago", Pam muttered looking at them.

"My blood", I said this time assuming they all think something else.

"Oh damn really?", Taylor asked in surprise.

"Wow. I thought you had only Grace", Sky said softly speaking for the first time.

Leah shakes her head and then decided to explain them.

She told half the story leaving out mafia parts. She just told them our parents got divorced and she was separated from us. Our mother didn't want her later so she went to the orphanage as a baby and David took her in.

She said that and put Susan under the bus because our mother is a bitch and well Leah being a Stevenson needs to make sense.

"Oh damn", Taylor said in shock.

"Holy shit! That's one hell of a sad story", Pam pouts emotionally with a hand on her heart.

"I'm so sorry you three had to separate. But glad you met again", Sky smiled softly.

I smiled eating up my food. We're glad too

"So you're a Kingston now huh?", Taylor said.

"Also a Kingston", Leah replies.

Pam and Sky grinned. Taylor hearing her smiled genuinely.

"I'm happy for you bestie!", Pam excitedly jumped on her.

"Thanks", Leah chuckled.

"That's cool. Having two brothers", Sky smiled.

"I have nine", Leah corrected her.

Taylor choked on her food she stole from Pam's plate this time. Pam gawked at her. Sky was frozen.

"Yup. We have a lot of elder brothers", Troy pointed at us three with an amused smile.

Three girls gawk at us and start questioning them about how, when, why and all.

I look around at the place and realised the sports team all have their own table.

The football and basketball teams were in a glaring contest with each other.

Leah was right. They really hate each other.

Then Jackson turns to look at me and sends me an intense glare that would probably make a normal kid piss his pants.

But me? After spending ten years as hostage in a rival mafia's cells. Nah.

I glare back to show I'm not afraid of him. He wants to show dominance then he's messing with the wrong person.

After lunch we all were heading to class.

"Leah we both have tryouts after school so we'll have to stay back. If you want you can go home. I'll call Chase to come pick us up", Troy said as we were walking in the hallway.

"No need. I have practice today as well. Taylor will kill me if I don't attend this one", Leah said sighing.

"Yeah I will. I want the full team today", Taylor frowned with her hand around Sky's waist.

Taylor's their football captain as I know. Leah and Pam are in the team. Sky doesn't enjoy sports. She's more of a nerd. But she cheers them always.

"This time we're working so damn hard. I will smack Peter's face on the ground and rejoice in glory after we girls win the championship this time", Taylor growls.

I look at her in shock. Troy gulped seeing the scary side of Taylor.

"Peter is her twin", Leah grinned.

Oh wow.

"Damn. Both brother and sister are football captains. That's awesome. Wonder how proud your parents must be", Troy complimented.

"Very", Taylor waved he hand nonchalantly.

"Yet you guys don't get along?", I ask seeing the irritation on her face.

"Oh Tay and Peter get along just fine. They love each other, but when it comes to football they're the biggest rivals ever", Pam giggled.

"So this time I'm going to kick his ego out of the stadium", Taylor grumbled to herself.

"But they don't play against themselves, do they?", Troy asked curiously.

"No they don't. There are different leagues or girls and boys, but it's the championship at the end that counts. Our girls team hasn't won one get. The boys win every year", Sky said sighing.

"Which Peter likes to rub off Tay's face. Well in a sibling way. You know how brothers are. But our Taylor is too competitive to let that go", Leah shrugs.

"I have self respect. Twin or not I'm making him cry this year", Taylor grunted as if she's planning murder.

Wow. Weird and scary. But even my sister's like that..

Maybe all sisters are like that. Huh.

Pam and Leah cheer loudly while Sky tries to calm her girlfriend.

"Anyway like I said I have practice too. So we'll go home together", Leah said.

"Okay", Troy and I agreed.

The rest of the classes passed by quick and I didn't really pay attention to any of them.

During the tryouts I did whatever was expected of me and call it my luck I think I wasn't bad.

Troy was exceptional and I didn't expect any less considering he was playing in the team back at his school in New Jersey.

After the tryouts were done I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down.

"Okay so boys. That's it for today. You all did good. We'll announce the list of students who made the team tomorrow after I discuss it with my team and coach", Peter announced.

Everyone nods and I go to get my bag.

"You played really well bro. You haven't got rusty at all after all these years", Troy grinned.

"Not better than you though. You gotta teach me those moves. Damn they were smooth", I smirked.

"Sure. Would love to. I need a partner too. Back then I would practice my moves with my best friend George. It's been a while", Troy smiled.

"Doesn't seem like it. Like I said you were so smooth. If only you were smooth enough to get girls", I shrugged.

Troy threw this sweaty towel at me making me laugh.

"Come on let's go get Leah and go home", I said standing up.

"Yup we have homework too", Troy sighs.

Ugh

"Dude you really had to remind me?", I roll my eyes.

"Well you remember the last time I didn't do my homework what happened?", Troy glared at me.

Oh yeah.

I just snickered nodding.

"You guys done?", Said someone.

I turn back to see Leah standing there with her bag wearing sports attire and her hair in a pony tail.

"Yup", Troy said putting his bag over his shoulder.

"Let's go", Leah said heading out of the ground.

Before leaving I heard a loud Ow and laughing.

We three turn to see Peter running around the field with Taylor on his tail.

The rest of the team players and Pam were laughing their ass off seeing the twins like that. Sky seemed worried though. Don't know for Peter or Tay.

"No need to even ask", Leah sighs.

"Peter messed with her?", Troy guessed.

"Obviously", Leah and I said in unison.

We three chuckled and left after saying goodbye to others.

Leah drops Troy and I to the Kingston mansion.

"Hey why did you bring us here?", I asked.

"Because it's your house?", Leah said in duh voice.

"But Grace texted us saying she's making pie today. Take us to your home", Troy frowned.

"I know. That's why I got you here", Leah smiled sweetly.

"Aye! You cheater!", I complained.

"I want pie!", Troy cried.

Leah just snickered shrugging.

"We'll call her and tell her to keep some for us and one of us will come collect it before dinner", I said seriously.

Troy nods frantically agreeing with me.

"Your wish", Leah shrugs.

We both get out of the car and she drives away not before yelling.

"I WILL EAT THE WHOLE THING!"

"Don't you dare!", I yell back, but she was gone.

I look at Troy who was pouting.

"Don't worry Grace will keep some for us", Troy assured me.

I nod sighing. She better.

We both then head inside and to the living room and plop down extremely tired. I feel myself wanting to just mix in with the couch and sleep.

"Ah you guys are home", Charlie smiled walking towards us.

"TROY AND BRODY ARE HOME!", Jamie yelled loudly.

Troy and I winced stuffing our face into the couch.

"Hey boys. How was your first day?", Dad asked cheerfully.

I look up to see everyone had come down except Wes and Theo who I knew were at the base working.

"Not my first day, but it was amazing. Had fun", Troy smiled.

"Good. Brody?", Emmett asked with a smile.

"Oh it was productive. Studied a lot, took notes and paid attention to what the teacher was saying", I smiled sarcastically.

They all snorted.

"Well we both went for football tryouts. That was fun", I shrugged.

"Really! Nice", Chase grinned.

"You made the team?", Uncle Rowan asked us two excitedly.

"They'll let us know tomorrow", Troy replied.

They all nod in understanding.

"Oh you'll make the team. I know it", Dad grinned.

I smiled feeling happy.

"What else did you do?", Dean asked with a smile.

"Well met Leah's friends. They're nice. Talked to some guys as well. It was good", I shrugged.

And had my first school fight that ended before it started.

"So all in all it was a good day?", Dad asked happily.

"Tiring more like it", I groaned throwing my head back exhausted.

"Aww come here", Charlie smiled massaging my head.

Oh how I love him.

"That feels great Char thanks!", I almost whispered with my eyes closed feeling so much better.

"He said thanks? He must really be tired and exhausted", Dean comments.

Some chuckled. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"What are you waiting for Em? I'm exhausted too!", Troy frowned.

Emmett chuckled shaking his head and then coming and massaging Troy's head making him smile in glee.

Everyone chuckled.

"You know Leah plays in the girls football team", I told them.

"She does?", Jamie smiled in surprise.

"Well she kicks asses. Not so surprising if she kicks balls", Dean smirked.

Everyone slowly turned to look at him.

"You had to", Chase shakes his head.

"What?", Dean asked acting innocent.

"She kicks balls? Really? Everyone knows what you meant", Chase frowned.

"Well..it was funny. You know ass, balls", Dean shrugged.

"No it wasn't!", Everyone shouts.

"Jeez. Fine then. It's cool if Leah kicks a football as she does asses", Dean shrugs.

Everyone groans knowing it was ruined.

Then I went upstairs to my room and freshened up.

Well.. survived my first day. Yay.
______________________________

Troy's POV:

I washed up before heading down to dinner.

I was just closing my room's door when my phone rang. I walk back inside to check who it was before answering the call.

George.

I gasped in happiness and immediately picked it up.

"George! Finally! How are you! I've been trying to call you for a week now! Finally you call back!", I said excitedly.

There was no reply back.

"Hello? George you there?", I asked curiously.

I heard some disturbance.

"George?", I asked again with a small frown.

I heard a muffled sniff.

What?

"George?", I asked slowly serious now.

"Hello Troy. Remember me?", I heard someone speak.

It was not George. I would recognise his voice anytime anywhere.

I frowned hearing this one. I've heard it before. I think hard.

"Aw don't tell me you forgot me?", The man spoke.

Wait..

My eyes went wide and my mouth fell open in shock. My heard started beating rapidly.

"M-Mason?", I whispered.

"Bingo!", He said happily.

Oh no.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter?

Please vote!

Stay tuned.
---------------------------------------------------------

Also, out of topic, but could you all give some good music suggestions? Like not all about the famous artists, but if possible some really new songs? Thanks.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
53.7K 1.3K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
37K 657 21
Leah's mom took her from the rest of her family when she was very young, her stepdad abused her after her mother died, so her life was terrible. But...
129K 3.6K 50
Everything seemed to be going well for the King family. All kids were happy, heathy, and cared for. Until one day the King's princess was taken from...