Appa (BTS fanfic)

tattoo_wallflower tarafından

"Appa?" "Appa means Dad." "So instead of one dad. I have 7 dads!" [Completed] Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Part of Alternative Ending
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

Chapter 31

5.5K 206 94
tattoo_wallflower tarafından

"Jin Appa mianhae..." Seokjin mutters as his grip tighten on the twins. "Jin Appa shouldn't have let the both of you go in kindergarten..."

"It isn't your fault hyung," Namjoon mutters. "We all agreed on this."

"Yea hyung!" Jimin exclaims.

Seokjin releases his grip on the twins as he notices a red mark on Ji Woo's face. His eyes widen as tears fell. "Ji Woo..." he whispers cupping her face softly as his finger brushed across the red mark. "Who did this?"

"The girls in class..." she whispers as she flinched. "It hurts."

She starts sobbing from the pain as all of their hearts clenched tightly. "Please turn around so I can go throttle Mr, Mrs Kim, Hyun Min and whoever bullied Ji Woo and Min Jun," Taehyung mutters murderously, glaring out of the window.

Jimin brings Min Jun onto his lap and runs his fingers over the younger's boy knuckles as he hissed out in pain. "Is Min Jun in trouble?" he asks innocently.

"Heck no," Yoongi spoke up before smirking. "You're gonna learn how hit without hurting your knuckles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daejun paced around nervously in the ER room as Su Bin was being checked. Some stupid driver had left his car in the middle of the road and the bus crashed into it after turning.

"Kim Su Bin?" the doctor said as he drew aside the curtain and Daejun looks to him. "She has superficial injuries only. Fortunately, she didn't break any bones. She's free to go after her guardians settle some papers."

He heaves a sigh of relief and thank the doctor profusely as he sees Su Bin stand up shakily from the bed. "Yah. Sit down," Daejun says immediately moving next to her.

"Aniya Oppa. I can stand," she says reassuringly as she stood up with the help of Daejun.

"You scared me when you were thrown forward!" he exclaims as Su Bin stayed silent, thinking hard. "Su Bin?"

"I finally get Newton's first law of motion!" she exclaims in happiness. "An object remains stationary or continue traveling at a constant speed in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced external force."

Daejun looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You don't get it? I'm the stationary object and due to the crash which is the unbalanced external force, I was thrown forward," she says excitedly. "Newton's first law of motion!"

"Okay. I'm slightly worried now," Daejun says jokingly as she whacks his arm lightly, pouting. "Let's go."

"What about the papers?" she asks as he drags her away.

"What papers?" Ji Hyo asks as she smiles meekly to the actress.

"Unnie..." she trails off, knowing that Jong Kook was around. "Oppa..."

He looks at her with a worried look before blabbing a mix of Korean and English which turned in some alien language. "Oppa," Ji Hyo says, putting a hand on his back. "Breath."

Jong Kook does so before pulling Su Bin into his embrace. "Oppa, you're crushing me," the younger girl says out of breath.

The man immediately lets go of her before turning her around to check for injuries. Ji Hyo sighs at her boyfriend protectiveness while he glares at Daejun. "Yah. Let's go," Ji Hyo mutters.

That was when Su Bin realized that they were wearing Running Man outfit. "Oh..." she says in realization.

"Su Bin ah. Ji Hyo and I are going to finish our last mission. We'll meet the boys, the twins and the both of you at Dong Hoon's restaurant," Jong Kook orders. "We'll bring along the other members."

He then turns to Daejun and glares at him before Ji Hyo pulls him away complaining that they were going to be last. The boy sighs in relief. He was really thoroughly scared of Jong Kook. "Let's go meet Hobeom hyung," Daejun says as his face returns to normal. "He's waiting for us."

"So..."

"Yeah BTS hyungs know everything."

"Park Daejun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daejun laid on the new couch in BTS' living room, holding an ice pack to his jaw while groaning in pain. "Did you really have to do that?" the eldest asked with a quirked eyebrow, looking to Su Bin.

"It was necessary," she replies, shrugging as Daejun pouts at her.

"Why a punch?" the boy moans in pain.

"An uppercut," she corrected him. "A slap seemed to mainstream and girly."

"But you threw quite a punch," Namjoon says as he pulls the ice pack away to see the damage. "It's already bruising."

"Aish," she mutters. "Am I meant to be the caring one now?"

"I find it hilarious how your relationship works," Jimin says, lying across Hoseok and Yoongi while playing on his phone.

She folds her arms but when her gaze lingered on him, curled into almost a fetus position due to him receiving a knee to his stomach, she felt really, really bad. She sighs before unfolding her hands and walking over. Namjoon took it as a sign and moved away.

The girl sits on couch and puts Daejun's head on her lap as she played with his hair lightly. "Feeling better?" she asks, sighing as he nods, smiling.

"I would feel better with something else," he says with a knowing look and she hits his head. "Ow!"

"Stop being a pervert," she mumbles but looks around to see her Oppas looking somewhere else or talking to one another.

She removes the ice pack slowly and checks her surroundings once again before moving downwards, planting a kiss on the purple mark. She flushed red as Daejun smiles widely.

Jungkook smiles even wider than Daejun as he had managed to capture the moment. He showed it to Taehyung with pride as Daejun whined for another kiss.

Su Bin was chiding him lightly about getting kisses but still does so anyways. This time, Daejun plants a kiss on her cheek, shocking her. He smiles innocently, sticking his tongue out.

"Hyeonie!" Jimin exclaims happily as he lifts his phone up slightly. "Annyeong~"

"Jimin hyung!" his little brother smiles widely holding onto his own phone that Jimin had brought for him. "I miss you."

"Miss you too little brother," Jimin says smiling, acting like there wasn't anyone else in the room. "Want to meet the others?"

The younger nods enthusiastically as he ran a hand through his fringe. Jimin sits up, ending up on Yoongi's lap while the elder just smirked as the dancer hits his chest, pouting. "Jiminnie~" Yoongi coos as Hyeon's laughter filled the room.

"Hyung, are you sure Suga hyung and you are not dating?" Hyeon jokes, showing off his eye smile which looked exactly like Jimin.

"Yah! Do you want to die brat?!" Jimin exclaims as his younger brother just sticks his tongue out playfully.

Yoongi wraps his arms around the younger and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder, snuggle into his shoulder. "Hyung!" Jimin exclaims warningly but a small smile was on his face.

"Why can't we be like that?" Daejun asks softly. "They're not even dating!"

"Don't ruin the moment," she whispers back, eyes glued to Yoonmin. "I ship them so much."

"One would think you're a fangirl," he mutters before slipping her right hand into his left and clasps it tightly.

"What if I am?" she whispers as he stares at her wide-eyed but all he got was her smiling playfully.

"This is Su Bin!" Jimin says, attracting the attention of the girl who looks up to see the phone screen pointing towards her and on the screen was a younger boy who looked exactly like Jimin in her opinion.

"Annyeong~ I'm Hyeon, Park Jimin's little brother!" he exclaims. "You're pretty~"

Daejun unconsciously growls and sits up before wrapping an arm around Su Bin protectively. "Yah. She's mine," he snarls as Su Bin looks at him smiling slightly but pushes his arm off her, making him pout.

"Oh. Mianhae. I didn't know she was taken," he immediately says, not wanting bad blood between anyone.

Hoseok hits the back of Daejun's head smiling widely. "You got it bad Daejunnie~" he says happily as the boy just smiles sheepishly. "And she isn't yours yet."

"Annyeong~ I'm Park Daejun, actor," Daejun introduces him as Hyeon smiles, choosing to ignore the dancer.

"Just call me Hyeon. I'm only a year older than you anyways," he says waving a hand dismissively. "Hyung told me about you guys~"

"Appaaaaaaa" Jiwoo whines climbing onto Yoongi's lap where Jimin was moments ago. "Min Jun is being mean."

"Aigoo. What did Min Jun do this time?" he asks, looking at the pouting girl.

"Min Jun took my ring," she says.

"Ring?" Taehyung says interested. "None of the Appa gave you a ring."

"Daejun Oppa gave it to Min Jun and me when Appas weren't around," the younger girl explains.

They all looked at Daejun who shrugged. "Is that Ji Woo, hyung?" Hyeon asks and Jimin turns the camera to Ji Woo who immediately smiles brightly and waved to the camera. "Annyeong Ji Woo~"

"Appa, what's his name?" she asks Yoongi as he grins lazily.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" the rapper replies.

"Annyeong Oppa! What is your name?" she asks smiling widely.

Hyeon laughs at her cuteness. "Hyeon," he replies.

"Hyeon?" she says as she scrunches up her nose. "It's so hard to say..."

"Just call me H Oppa," he offers and she nods excitedly.

"Hyeon! If we don't leave now, Professor is going to kill us!" a male voice was heard.

"Araseo!" he exclaims back, a little annoyed that he had to cut short the call. "I have to go Jiminnie hyung."

"Ah ne~" the dancer replies. "Work hard Hyeon!"

"I will!" he replies.

"Ah! Ppali!" the same voice yells.

"Yah! Be respectful!" Hyeon retorts angrily before looking at his older brother. "Annyeong hyung..."

"Annyeong Hyeon," the older male replies. "Don't disappoint us okay?"

"I won't," he reassures before hanging up.

"Touching scene," Namjoon says, smirking as Jimin glares at him. "Just kidding. We all know how much you love Hyeon."

"That's why you stick to the maknae so muchhhhhhh," Taehyung teases his '95 liner friend who just scowls at him.

Min Jun comes out of the room to see Ji Woo and the moment she saw her twin, she frowned. "Ji Woo ah... Min Jun is sorry," he says, hanging his head in shame. "Min Junnie just couldn't find his ring and thought your ring was mine... Forgive me?"

She gets up Yoongi's lap and nods as the boy embraces her. "Why is it that every couple moment happens to people who aren't dating?" Daejun asks Su Bin who just simply ignored him by rolling her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omo! Gwaenchanh?" Jaesuk immediately asks Su Bin when Daejun tells the elders about what happened to his future girlfriend even though she stubbornly refused to let him say anything.

"Ne Oppa~" she reassures as she dug into the meat that was piled up in front of her. "Don't worry about it. Daejun over here is just exaggerating."

"Exaggerating? Jagiya," he starts as he hears snickers from the 7 immature hyungs. "You were thrown from the back of the bus to the front of the bus. That is not exaggeration. It is a fact."

As the young couple continued their debate over what was exaggeration and pet names, Ji Hyo looks over to Jong Kook and laughs before nudging him. "Oppa, don't you think they are like us?" she asks as the man looks at her, not understanding. "They're constantly in a state of bickering but when they're sweet, they are sickeningly sweet."

"Lioness, we bicker a lot on Running Man. Out of it, we are just a couple in love," he replies as he feeds her some meat.

"Aish hyung," Gary whines but smiles. "Can you not show your affection in front of me?"

"Yah Gary-ah. Time to find a girlfriend," Jong Kook replies, playing with him. "Ji Hyo, introduce some of your friends to him."

"Andwae!" Gary exclaims as they tried not to laugh. "My heart only belongs to Mong Ji!"

"But my heart belongs to One Man," Ji Hyo says as Gary puts on a crushed look.

"Stress~" he says but smiles before turning serious. "But hyung, I'm happy for you."

"We know Gary," Jong Kook replies smiling as his girl slips an arm around his biceps. "You told us so many times. But are you okay with it?"

"Hyung, its been so long since you guys got together. You asked me many times too," Gary says. "I really don't mind. I don't like Ji Hyo in that way anymore. I treat her like my younger sister. Yes, I was depressed at first but I got over it when I saw how happy both of you were. I have long forgotten hyung."

Jong Kook knew that Gary wasn't lying. His eyes showed pure sincerity and happiness. "Some people just weren't born with that luck," Gary concludes before pouring soju. "Let's toast."

"Gary ah. You know I don't drink," Jong Kook says politely.

"Hyung, just for today," the younger insists and he gives in.

Gary calls Haha over and they toasted before the continued with the tasty food in front of them while the younger two cheered happily and the couple just smiled happily, enjoying each other's presence.

Daejun was looking at Taehyung and Jungkook who were feeding each other for some extraordinary reason. "Jjinja. Why does all the couple moment happen to people who aren't dating?" he asks again, looking at Su Bin who was already staring at him. "We're meant to be like them."

"If every couple uses the same way as how couples act, there will be no more couples in this world Daejunnie," Su Bin tries to explain and wonders why in the first place she decided to let an idiot be her friend.

He pouts and she just frowns before smiling, liking how he looked like. They just stare in each other's eyes for a long time. "You know your eyes sparkle under the light so much," Daejun mutters as he pushes a strand of hair out of her face and she blushes slightly. "It's pretty."

This compliment warms her heart and the blush grows even redder. She studies his face silently. "You're making me want to kiss you," he says and she whacks him, spoiling the moment.

"Y-Y-Yah," she says shakily. "You haven't even asked me the question yet and you already want to kiss me?"

"I thought the date was an agreement to you becoming my girlfriend?" Daejun says with an quirked eyebrow as her phone dings indicating that there was a message.

Annyeong~ ^^ This is Hyeon! I got your number off Jiminnie hyung. Hope we can be friends~ :D

Daejun reads over her shoulder and scoffs. "Desperate," he says and she laughs.

"You jealous?" she asks, chuckling as she saves the number.

"He should know not to try and steal other people's girl," Daejun says rolling his eyes as she types back a reply.

"Daejun. You haven't asked me anything yet. And all he did was say that I was pretty," she replies but smiles brightly when she recalls the moment.

"You like him don't you?" Daejun asks with a quirked eyebrow. "Just because he called you beautiful. I don't see you falling for me."

"Are you jealous Daejunnie?" she teases, pinching his cheeks softly while smiling.

"Yes I am," he replies, catching her off guard. "You shouldn't belong to anyone else."

"You're so cheesy," she replies, a slight blush forming and he smiles widely.

"You know you like it~" Daejun replies happily. "I know you like me only. If not, why would you kiss my bruise."

"You kissed him?!" Kwang Soo dramatically exclaims loudly, making everyone turn their heads especially Jong Kook's.

"Kwang Soo Oppa!" Su Bin exclaims in embarrassment as the older boy just looks lost. She huffs and turns to Jong Kook. "It's not what he says its like!"

"I really would like to know what really happened," Jong Kook literally growls as she just smiles sheepishly.

"I just kissed his bruise?" she says but came out as a question.

Jong Kook just mumbles something under his breath before sulkily eating his food. The getting-there couple breaths out a sigh of relief. Ji Woo tugs Su Bin lightly and reminds her of the time. The older girl thanks her for reminding before excuses herself to use the 'bathroom'.

"Hyunggggg," Jungkookie starts. "What do you want for your birthday?"

"What else do I need?" Hoseok asks with a quirked eyebrow. "I have BTS, Su Bin and the twins."

"Nothing else?" the maknae asks, showing his puppy eyes as the dancer laughs, shaking his head before ruffling the younger's hair.

He smiles but behind that smile was homesickness. It wasn't a lie that he was missing his family terribly. He didn't even notice the eldest left the table being consumed in his thoughts. Then black-out.

Min Jun and Ji Woo panics as planned, crying. Hoseok fumbled around to find the twins before hugging them tightly, mumbling softly to comfort them.

Hearing a soft but familiar singing, he looked up to see Su Bin walking out of the kitchen with a cake in her hands, her face being lit up by the soft flame. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you J-Hopie! Happy birthday to you!" they all sang and tears started to fill his eyes.

The cake was put on the table in front of him and a knife was handed to him as tears streamed down his face. "Happy Birthday Hope Appa!" the twins exclaim as Ji Woo puts something on his head.

"Having a crown is too difficult because all Appas are our kings! So a flower crown because noona says that Appas are flower boys!" Min Jun explains grinning widely. "We choose violets because it was Appa's birth flower!"

"Did you guys do this yourself?" he asks in between tears, wiping them occasionally and the twins nod happily. "Appa love it."

He hugs them tightly, happy that this was his first of the many gifts to him. The members quickly jumped on the birthday boy once the twins moved away. Namjoon and Yoongi were giving him birthday slaps. The elders of the group was just smiling at the 7 brothers who were having fun while remembering their days when they were still young.

One by one, they wished Hoseok happy birthday and gave him a gift. Su Bin reaches out for the gift she had hidden and meekly passed over to the birthday boy. He unwraps it curiously and realizes that it was the stainless steel bracelet that he complained to his members for a while, hoping they got the hint. But being boys, they don't get hints. All he knew was that, he mentioned about this once to the girl because they were exchanging thoughts on accessories.

Hoseok smiles widely, feeling tears come to his eyes again and pulls the girl by the neck to himself, hugging her tightly. "Ah Oppa," she says in shock before laughing nervously. "You like it?"

"Like it?" he asks as he releases her. "I love it!"

The other boys chuckle at his reply as Su Bin sent them a thankful smile for they had chipped in some money but she promised she would pay them later on. Being BTS, they rejected it saying there was no need to do so since they were family.

"Thank you guys," Hoseok says, the bracelet on his wrist, shining proudly and bows at everyone. "Thank you for celebrating my birthday."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORK!" Taehyung yells, attacking him once again and they both end up on the floor, bringing laughter to the rest of the group.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1K 164 88
Min Yoongi x Reader :) Yoongi's life as a Father
116K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
179K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
25.7K 528 31
"My Baby Bunny" 🌙🐰