Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 25

4K 82 12
By mahalakshmiponsing

After arriving in the mountains, the weather was gloomy and depressing. The weather has been like this recently. There have been several spring rains one after another a few days ago. At this time, there are a lot of wild vegetables on the mountain to pick.

    Jiang Nuan has collected a lot of wild fungus and shepherd's purse. Wild fungus is a mountain product, with high nutritional value and crisp taste. It can be made into a hot and sour salad. Shepherd's purse has high edible value, rich nutritional value and fresh taste. She I especially like to use shepherd's purse to make dumplings, it's delicious! Just thinking about it makes me greedy, she will make these two delicacies tonight!

    After they went up the mountain, they gathered wild vegetables for a while, and then dispersed to hunt. Li Hongying took Jiang Nuan along and walked deeper into the mountain.

    "That...there's a pheasant!" Li Hongying said excitedly, tugging at Jiang Nuan's sleeve.

    Jiang Nuan saw a pheasant with beige top, black-brown markings on its body, and a pale black bill flapping its arms not far away, nodded excitedly, and whispered, "We surround it alone!" The

    two of them carefully cushioned He got up on his toes and slowly approached the pheasant that was still waiting leisurely.

    Just when Jiang Nuan was about to reach out to catch the pheasant, Li Hongying suddenly heard a deafening scream. The pheasant was frightened and clucked desperately, and fled from Jiang Nuan's men.

    Jiang Nuan was taken aback by Li Hongying's scream, she quickly raised her head to look at Li Hongying, and wanted to ask what was going on with the scream, she almost caught it!

    But when he raised his head, Jiang Nuan was frightened by Li Hongying's expression. Li Hongying's lips were trembling, as if she was desperately trying to speak, but nothing came out. There was no blood on her face, and Jiang Nuan was startled and worried. : "Sister Hongying, what's the matter with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    I saw Li Hongying rushing in front of her and running forward, pulling her wrist, Jiang Nuan was still confused, is there a beast behind her?

    Jiang Nuan couldn't hold back her curiosity, and glanced back, just at this glance, her heart was pounding, her scalp was numb, and her whole body was shivering, then... Isn't that Jiang Xiuxia!

    Jiang Xiuxia's hair was messy and her body was as thin as firewood. She was much thinner than when she left. Now only a layer of skin was covering her bones. The most frightening thing was that she was holding a bloody knife in her hand. , The clothes and face were covered with blood, and the blood had solidified into black and red, sticking tightly to her body.

    Her eyes were as big as copper bells, and she stared at Jiang Nuan faintly. When she saw Jiang Nuan being dragged by Li Hongying, her face gradually turned hideous, and she immediately chased after him.

    Jiang Nuan's heart was so frightened that she shrank all of a sudden, as if a cold snake had climbed up her back. She held her breath and just wanted to run!

    Jiang Xiuxia is crazy! Crazy people have no sense! The Zhuang Mountain Forest is very large, Li Hongying and Jiang Nuan want

    to run out, so they may be able to move in to rescue the soldiers, the number of people is great!

    But on the other side of the exit, Jiang Nuan saw Zhang Jijun running from there with stern eyes, and even took a hemp rope!

    Li Hongying and Jiang Nuan saw that their hearts suddenly fell into the ice cellar, they looked at each other in panic, and they could only escape deeper into the forest.

    Being chased by two irrational demons behind, the two will be caught up sooner or later!

    As soon as Jiang Nuan saw Jiang Xiuxia, she knew that the two were coming for her. She clenched her fists hard and bit the tip of her tongue. The pain calmed her down temporarily. She tried her best to make a sound and said to Li Hongying eagerly: " Sister Hongying...you...we run separately! Their target is me! You run out! Call someone to rescue me! Also! It's close to the station, if you can't find anyone, go...Go to the military comrades for help! Hurry up! Run!" After Jiang Nuan finished speaking, he immediately pulled away Li Hongying's hand that grabbed her wrist and ran to the other side.

    Li Hongying's eyes were red. She knew that in this situation, she could only do as Jiang Nuan said. If she ran further, she would not only get lost, but would also be caught up! She dared not waste time and ran to the other side.

    Sure enough, Zhang Jijun and Jiang Xiuxia were only chasing after Jiang Nuan, and Li Hongying's heart sank. She used all her strength to run to the exit, shouting for help as she ran, but no one responded! The mountain is so big, Su Xiaoyue and the others don't know where they are going. They are also weak women, so I'm afraid they can't deal with those two lunatics!

    The village was far from the mountain, and she rushed to the station Jiang Nuan said in an instant! She ran and shouted, "Help! Help! Someone killed!" She hoped to attract help from others!

    ...

    "Brother Gang, did you hear someone shouting for help?" Li He, who was standing at the post, frowned and listened carefully. He had just heard faint voices calling for help from down the mountain.

    "I think I heard it too." The two looked at each other, and Chen Gang ran down the mountain.

    Li He shouted at Xu Yan, who was leading the team training inside, "Report, I heard someone shouting for help!"

    The "help" sound became louder and louder. Chen Gang saw a woman sweating profusely and with tears on her face. Trembling and stumbling, he said, "Help...help! In...in the mountains, there are two people chasing my roommate...they are holding knives...and...and hemp ropes! I want to kill...Jiang Nuan! Help! Go and help! She!" After saying this, Li Hongying was obviously weak, her legs were weak and she was about to fall to the ground, but Chen Gang immediately supported her.

    "Jiang Nuan?!" Xu Yan just came over and heard the second half of Li Hongying's words, "Knife?" hemp rope? Killing Jiang Nuan... His heart shrank for a while, and his heart pounded in pain. He stared at Li Hongying with deep eyes, as if confirming.

    Li Hongying "Yes...it's Jiang Nuan...you go and save her!"

    "Chen Gang! Carry her on your back and lead the way! Li He! Go and inform the village chief! Follow me with the rest!" Xu Yan clasped his hands tightly, shoulders The muscles on his arms bulged, as if trying to suppress his uncontrollable emotions, and ordered in a cold and gloomy tone.

    "Yes! Battalion Commander!"

    ...

    In the deep mountains, Jiang Nuan had no way to escape. One step forward was the cliff. She looked back at the two people who were chasing after her. She could only try her best to delay the time and wait for someone to save her!

    She said coldly, "Do you know that you are committing a crime? You are going to be imprisoned for a lifetime!"

    "We don't want to kill you! As long as you are willing to hand over all the money, I will let you go. If you dare to call the police, then we will die together! Jiang Nuan, you should know how to choose, right?" Nuan's words were frightening. If he wanted to survive, Jiang Nuan had to listen to him obediently.

    After he finished speaking, Zhang Jijun glanced at Jiang Xiuxia with admiration. He didn't expect Jiang Xiuxia to be so powerful. Or pig blood spilled all over his body, as if he had really killed someone, so realistic, he was also scared just now!

    A few days ago, Jiang Xiuxia came to him to cooperate, saying that Jiang Nuan had a lot of money, she wanted to kidnap Jiang Nuan and extort a sum of money, and then threatened Jiang Nuan to let her keep giving them the money, and then the two would share it equally, and he was short of money! He's going to college! As soon as Jiang Xiuxia said it, he immediately agreed.

    Zhang Jijun continued to threaten: "Jiang Nuan, hurry up and hand over the money, or don't blame us for being cruel!" He pulled the hemp rope with his hands and slowly approached Jiang Nuan.

    "You can ask for money. My other money is in the dormitory. You let me go first, and I'll give it to you." Jiang Nuan pretended to be frightened by them, took out a big reunion from the space with his hands behind his back, and threw it away. The most important thing now is that she must go out safely first, and after she goes out, she will call the police immediately! How could they be so naive to think that she would be treated as a long-term meal ticket by them? Ridiculous!

    Zhang Jijun immediately picked up the 10 yuan on the ground, twitched his lips, and said, "You know how! Eh... Jiang Xiuxia, what are you doing!" He saw Jiang Xiuxia rushing over like crazy.

    "Jiang Nuan...Jiang Nuan! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you! It's all your fault! It's all your fault! I'm going to kill you!" Jiang Xiuxia suddenly went crazy and swung a knife at Jiang Nuan!

    Zhang Jijun doesn't want to go to jail! He grabbed Jiang Xiuxia's arm, but Jiang Xiuxia ignored him and waved the knife at him. His hand was cut with blood, and he let go with a cry of pain.

    Jiang Xiuxia's face was hideous, and she rushed towards Jiang Nuan like a bloodthirsty monster, and even chopped down at her with a knife! Jiang Nuan ducked to the side, and Jiang Xiuxia continued to slash her.

    Jiang Nuan was in a hurry, and she yelled at Jiang Xiuxia: "Be awake, it's not me who harmed you!"

    "It's you! It's you! It's you and I that have been so miserable! I must kill you!" Jiang Xiuxia seemed to be stimulated, her eyes filled with crazy killing intent.

    "Jiang Xiuxia, stop! Stop! I don't want to go to jail!" Zhang Jijun roared beside him, clutching his bleeding arm, he didn't dare to step forward, Jiang Xiuxia's knife was swung in the air, he looked scared, and even more scared was He was afraid that she would kill Jiang Nuan.

    Jiang Nuan looked at Jiang Xiuxia, who was irrational and only wanted to kill her. The smell of blood on her body was so strong that it made her nauseous, and she was now in a desperate situation!

    Jiang Nuan avoided the oncoming knife from Jiang Xiuxia and fell heavily to the ground. Her hand was hanging on the edge of the cliff, and she had been forced to the edge of the cliff by Jiang Xiuxia!

    She glanced down quickly, and then looked at Jiang Xiuxia, who was slashing at her like crazy, she clenched her teeth and jumped down in despair.

    The moment she jumped down, Jiang Xiuxia's knife hit the spot where she had just fallen. The knife plunged deeply into the mud, leaving only the hilt.

    Everything returned to a dead silence. Jiang Xiuxia squatted on the ground and muttered to herself: "Jiang Nuan is dead! Jiang Nuan is dead! Jiang Nuan is dead..." She kept repeating this sentence, and then she suddenly burst out laughing like crazy. He clapped his hands while shouting: "Jiang Nuan is dead! Hahahaha! Jiang Nuan is dead!

    Hahahahaha..." Zhang Jijun fell to the ground and roared in despair. He looked at Jiang Xiuxia who was in a state of madness, he got up and stumbled. ran out.     "When we were running apart, she ran over there." Li Hongying hurriedly pointed to the direction Jiang Nuan was running

    .     Hearing this, Xu Yan immediately stretched out his long legs and ran in the direction he was pointing, and the other soldiers followed closely behind him.     "Zhang Jijun!" Li Hongying was carried by Chen Gang, she saw Zhang Jijun stumbled and ran out from the other direction in front of her.     Hearing that, Xu Yan immediately turned a corner and saw Zhang Jijun running as soon as he saw him. Xu Yan accelerated and kicked over, and Zhang Jijun fell heavily to the ground.

    "It's him! Nuan Nuan was chased by him just now, where is Nuan Nuan? Hurry up!" Li Hongying stared at Zhang Jijun, she was very worried about Jiang Nuan's accident.

    "Jiang Nuan? Jiang Nuan... Jiang Nuan is dead, she is dead, ah! Ah ah ah!" Zhang Jijun heard "Jiang Nuan", his godless eyes instantly burst into endless pain and remorse, and he cried out aloud .

    "Dead? What did you say?!" Xu Yan's blood seemed to freeze, and when he opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse and dry, and his eyes instantly turned red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
2.8M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...
1.5M 63K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
127K 3.4K 128
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...