Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 20

4.2K 83 8
By mahalakshmiponsing

The weather was getting colder, and before winter began, Jiang Nuan and the big guys went up the mountain to pick up some branches and chop some firewood to prepare for the winter.

    The crowd was scattered everywhere, Jiang Nuan found a good place with many branches of dry firewood and was bending over to pick it up and put it in the bamboo basket.

    After picking up this piece of land, Jiang Nuan planned to go inside a little bit, but suddenly Jiang Nuan's eyes widened. She saw an old man lying on the ground in front of her. She was frightened by this scene and her heart stopped suddenly, and her face paled. He stumbled and screamed.

    When the people who were picking up firewood not far away heard the woman's scream, they were startled, thinking that something had happened, and they all left their work and rushed over.

    "Jiang Zhiqing, what's the matter with you? What happened?" Chen Bin was the first to arrive and saw Jiang Nuan squatting on the ground trying to help the old man lying on the ground.

    Seeing someone coming, Jiang Nuan hurriedly said, "Brother Chen, I just picked up firewood and found this old man lying on the ground. He must have fainted. We have to send him down the mountain to let the village doctor see him!" She just slowed down. When God came, he immediately squatted on the ground to check whether the old man was breathing, put his hand in front of the old man's nose, there was air flow! Jiang Nuan took a deep breath before he dared to exhale.

    Li Hongying and the others also came, and several people stepped forward to help.

    When everyone saw the old man's appearance, their eyebrows twitched, and the hand they stretched out shrank back again. Zhang Jijun said, "Isn't this the stinky old ninth in the cowshed? Will we help him get arrested? ?" His tone revealed contempt for the old man, and his expression looked reluctant to help.

    "It's not that serious, the village chief probably wouldn't say it." Li Hongying couldn't bear to see such an old and frail old man lying here and letting it go.

    "Have you forgotten how these stinky old ninths were raped? I want to help you! I don't want to be dragged down!" Zhang Jijun said indifferently and left.

    Gu Xiang's face turned pale when he heard what Zhang Jijun said.

    Li Hongying was furious and was obviously irritated by Zhang Jijun's attitude: "You! You are simply inhuman!"

    Zhang Jijun paused when he heard this, but did not look back.

    Hearing this, Jiang Nuan frowned, "This is a matter of human life! Saving lives is the most important thing!"

    Jiang Nuan knew that the stinky old nine was an insulting title to intellectuals in the ***.

    In this great era, most people can only be swept away by the torrent of history, but intellectuals, who still insist on thinking about the fate of the country, nation and individuals, are regarded as great enemies and confronted, and a large number of upright intellectuals have been demoted For the "ghosts and ghosts of cow tongue", they were criticized for fighting stinky, closed cow sheds, and went to labor camps on inaccessible farms. Many excellent intellectuals could not survive and died here.

    Jiang Nuan felt very sad. Although she understood Zhang Jijun's inaction, she still felt angry and chilled.

    Su Xiaoyue agreed with Jiang Nuan's words, and she quickly said: "Hurry up and save people! We just need to be careful!"

    "Okay! You guys quickly bring people over, I'll carry your back!" Zhang Bin gritted his teeth, he really couldn't do it. Save this kind of thing.

    The old man was so thin that only his skin was wrapped in bones, and Zhang Bin walked quickly on his back.

    After carrying it for a while, the old man woke up leisurely, with a stunned expression on his face, apparently not knowing what happened, and being carried away by a young man.

    Bai Jingshan struggled slightly, and Zhang Bin felt the sound of the old man on his back and stopped.

    Jiang Nuan stepped forward and explained to the old man, "Grandpa, we saw you faint just now and wanted to send you down the mountain, are you all right?"

    Feeling the kindness released by Jiang Nuan and others, Bai Jingshan's expression moved: " Thank you." But he was afraid that these young people would be implicated by the villagers' gossip. He said, "I'm fine, you can put me down, I'll just go back by myself, thank you."

    Everyone looked at each other, seeing The old man insisted that he was fine, and Chen Bin put the old man down.

    Seeing that the old man was still walking erratically, Jiang Nuan was a little worried. She turned her head and said to the others, "I'll take the old man down. You all go back first, and I'll be back later, don't worry."

    Before they could speak, Jiang Nuan walked quickly towards the trembling old man walking in front of him and supported the old man's arm.

    Bai Jingshan was stunned for a while, and said, "No need, girl, I can go on."

    Jiang Nuan knew the old man's concerns and knew that the old man was for her own good, but she shook her head: "It's alright, I will send you down the mountain, No one will see it."

    Bai Jingshan sighed and thanked the little girl when he saw that the little girl insisted and couldn't persuade her.

    Soon after walking down the mountain, an old grandmother rushed over anxiously, with tears in her eyes, and scolded the old grandfather: "You damn old man, I told you to stay in the house, but I wanted to go to the mountain, I've been gone for so long, do you know I'm worried!" Su Lanfang knew that her wife was distressed that she was starving, so regardless of her body, she went up the mountain to find food every day, and this time she went secretly again and didn't come back all day. She searched for a long time on the mountain, and was really afraid that he was gone. At this time, she saw that Bai Jingshan was fine, but she couldn't help but feel scared for a while.

    Bai Jingshan saw his wife's eyes were red and swollen, and his voice was astringent: "I'm fine, am I fine?"

    Su Lanfang glared at him: "You are not allowed to go again in the future!"

    Bai Jingshan nodded quickly.

    Su Lanfang remembered the little girl standing next to her, and she quickly thanked Jiang Nuan.

    The two couples left hand in hand, Jiang Nuan followed quietly, and the cowshed where the old man lived was not far from the foot of the mountain.

    This is a dilapidated, earth-embryo grass roof, very simple, neither wind-resistant nor cold-resistant, Jiang Nuan looked very sad.

    She took out a bag of rice and flour from the space, as well as two sausages and a can of malted milk that her grandfather had sent her before, picked a basket of vegetables from the space, and took out a quilt from the bungalow, She stood outside, calculating the time, it should be enough to come here from the educated youth point, she knocked on the door.

    "Who is it?"

    Su Lanfang opened the door and saw Jiang Nuan. She looked around vigilantly and said quickly, "Little girl, why are you here? No one saw you?"

    "No, grandma, these are for you, don't shirk." She paused and said softly to her: "Grandpa fainted just now, I guess he was starving, you need these things!" After speaking, Jiang Nuan left these grains to run away.

    Su Lanfang didn't have time to hold Jiang Nuan. She looked down and saw a large pile of grain and a large bag on the ground. She opened it with trembling hands. It was a thick quilt! She picked up everything, and the tears finally flowed uncontrollably.

    Bai Jingshan saw Su Lanfang holding a lot of grain, a big bag in her hand, and the tears in her eyes. He felt very uncomfortable. His wife suffered with him. He asked, "Is that the little girl gave it?"

    Su Lanfang nodded and said in a choked voice: "Old man, you must be fine, we can get through it, all the suffering will pass, just hold on."

    Bai Jingshan nodded heavily, they can hold on, they We will see you bright again.

    Jiang Nuan went up the mountain again. She thought that in at most two years, these deported intellectuals would be rehabilitated. I hope the grandma and grandpa can get through it.

    The withered

    and yellow leaves fall one after another with the cold wind, and autumn and winter come.

    It has started to snow outside these days, and everyone is hiding in the house, not wanting to go out because of the cold.

    Jiang Nuan and the others also put on heavy cotton clothes, Lei Feng hats, gloves, cotton shoes, and a hot water bottle in their stomachs. They sat in the kitchen fully armed to keep warm and chatting.

    At this time, the rural environment was harsh, and firewood was limited. Except for sleeping, the rest of the time everyone stayed in the kitchen to keep warm.

    Jiang Nuan did not forget to bring books to study at this time. Zhao Xiangqian teased: "Jiang Zhiqing, classes have been suspended all over the country now, and the college entrance examination has been canceled for so long. Isn't it worthless to learn?"

    Jiang Nuan asked. Raise her eyebrows, and when she thinks about it, you will know whether it is useful or not, but she dare not say that the college entrance examination will resume, for fear of being reported by someone with a heart.

    "I love studying, and I don't have anything to do now anyway. Besides, how do you know that it must be useless? If there is, then I will be very lucky!" Jiang Nuan glanced at Zhao Xiangqian meaningfully, and at the same time she also I would like to take this opportunity to remind others, and hope that they can also seize this opportunity to change their own destiny.

    The expressions of the people present changed, some still disapproved, some eyes lit up, some looked at her like a fool, as if to say: "Child sober up, as long as there is a grain of peanuts, you will not be drunk like you." Isn't it just a fool's dream?

    Because Jiang Nuan took a book to the kitchen to study every day, she also studied very seriously.

    Everyone in the girls' dormitory was brought up and borrowed books from Jiang Nuan. In addition to borrowing books, Yang Ailian also caught and asked Jiang Nuan about topics she couldn't do. Jiang Nuan looked at Yang Ailian, such a good student, and sighed, her consciousness is really high!

    On the boys side, only Chen Bin and Wang Ping were studying. Zhao Xiangqian and Zhang Jijun didn't care, especially Zhang Jijun looked at the group of people studying with contempt.

    Jiang Nuan thought that when she first came, Zhang Jijun was pretty good, honest and honest, but after the last time when the old grandfather fainted, she was still a little nervous, although what he did was right, She can't kidnap him with morality.

    Now Jiang Nuan looked at Zhang Jijun's disdain for the virtue they learned, and she completely ignored and persuaded her.

    It was freezing cold. When Jiang Nuan returned to the dormitory, she saw that the curtains of Gu Xiang's ten thousand years of confinement were opened. She glanced at it and was surprised. The quilt on Gu Xiang's bed was still very thin, and there was no heating stove in this room. This quilt is not resistant to freezing at all, and I don't know how she got here in the cold these days.

    Jiang Nuan stared at Gu Xiang's bed in a daze. Gu Xiang came back from outside the house at this time. She followed Jiang Nuan's line of sight. She pursed her lips, and her eyes revealed annoyance. Nuan looked over, and she felt embarrassed.

    "Sleep with me." Jiang Nuan said to Gu Xiang as she passed by.

    Gu Xiang stopped, but his voice was still cold: "No, I'm not cold."

    Having been with her for so long, Jiang Nuan knows that her character is stubborn and she will do everything by herself. She doesn't like to trouble others, and she has strong self-esteem.

    Jiang Nuan walked over and held Gu Xiang's hand. It was cold. She said in a strong tone, "Come over and sleep with me tonight, or I can bring the quilt over to sleep with you!"

     The cold hand became hot at this time, and the heat source was transmitted from the hand to her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.8K 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
54.1K 911 65
He Xiaoyun transmigrated in the 70s and became the mother of the hero in a book. The feats of the old lady in her youth were endless: Pretended to fa...
455K 9.2K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
1.1M 43.7K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...