The Doctor's Hybrid

By HavenSea3

Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to becom... More

Character Information/Aesthic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapteer 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74**
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue

Chapter 63

2.5K 103 6
By HavenSea3

It's now Monday. Three days since that dream and it is still haunting me. I begin to make breakfast for the kids before I have to drop them off at school. The kids finally wake up and run into the kitchen and grab their food and eat. Once we are all dressed and ready, I take them to school.

When they are both dropped off I head to the office. I was the first one there like usual because I like to do some paper work before my day starts with clients. This was going to be a hard day because I still kept thinking of Carlisle. As I walked into the clinic I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and I should have.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pinch in my neck and turn around and see Caleb giving me a wicked grin as he pushes whatever into my system. "What did you do?!" I asked.

"Drugged you. It's the only way to have you Athena. I'm doing this for us. So you can be mine." He says making his way to me.

I tried fighting off the drug as much as I could but nothing was working. I tried fighting him but it wasn't working either. Suddenly he started punching me and kicking me.

"You know if you would've just let me have you none of this would have happened. From the very beginning all I wanted was you but you wanted that fucking Cullen." He says punching me in the face.

He pushes me down on the floor and crawls on top of me. I kept trying to fight him off but nothing workings.
"Stop. Stop just stop. Please." I beg.

"Oh I love it when you beg me. But I'm going to make you mine. And I have Bella to thank for this. She told me when you'd be here, and that I needed to drug you heavily. So let's have some fun." He says ripping off my top. I couldn't help but cry. Whatever drugs he gave me have made me immobile. All I could do is just lay there and pray someone comes in soon and stops this monster.

Today Taylor and I are having her last check up before the baby is born. Athena was able to get us in early this morning before her other clients. So we are headed to the clinic now. When we get there, the door wasn't closed all the way. Weird.

I walk in first and hear soft whining. I found the corner and get pissed. Athena is laying on the ground almost knocked out and pretty much naked and Caleb is in the process of taking his pants off. Oh hell no.

Suddenly I hear a gasp from Taylor.
"Paul that's him. That's the guy who raped me." She says freezing. I get even more pissed and tackle Caleb.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" I yell and punch him.

"Just getting a piece of ass. Come on look at her. We can share bro." He says and I lose it. I begin beating the living shit out of him and Taylor comes out of her frozen state and helps cover Athena up.

Once is knocked out I turn around and see Taylor standing in a puddle of water.
"Paul my water just broke." Shit.

I grab my phone and quickly call sue and tell her to get to the clinic fast. I then proceed to call Sam. (Sam- bold, Paul- regular)
"Hello?"

"You need to get to the clinic now. It's Athena and not good."

"I'm on my way." He says and hangs up.

Sue comes in faster than I expected and see the scene behind me and gasps. She then looks at Taylor and sees she's having another contraction.

"I'm sorry to call you last minute but we need help with the delivery since Athena is out. Caleb drugged her so heavily I'm not sure when she'll wake up." I say to her.

It wasn't much longer that Sam was busting through the door and he looked ready to fight.

After Paul called I could tell it was bad from his voice. When I get there I bust through the door and see my sister covered in blood laying on the floor with a blanket covering her. I look over and see a knocked out Caleb beside her.

I'm growl and shaking so bad.
"What happened?!" I say

"When I came in here, Caleb had her clothes ripped off and was getting ready to take off his pants. I immediately started to move and Taylor made the comment that he is the guy that raped her so I went crazy on him." Paul says.

"Do not let police take him. I will handle him myself." I say.

"Yes of course! Let me know if you need anything from me." He says.

I nod my head and move over to pick Athena up. "Paul just stay with Taylor. She needs you right now. I'm taking Athena home." I say.
I take her to my truck and text Rose and Jasper to meet me at her house.

When I got there, they were waiting. I pulled Athena out and she was whimper.
"It's okay Athena. I got you. You're safe." I said.

"What's going on?!" Jasper said.

"Caleb drugged and attacked her. I think he used wolfsbane, that is the only thing that could hurt her wolf side. He almost raped her but Paul got there just in time to stop it. Apparently Caleb is also the guy that raped Taylor. When she saw him it sent her into shock and broke her water. I need you Rose to clean Athena up for me please." I say.

"Yes of course. Take her to the bathroom and I'll do it all." She says.

I take her back there and as I get ready to sit her down she looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I wanna go see papa." She says.

"Okay. I'll call him." I say.

I walk back up to the living and see Jasper pacing.
"Jasper I need you to go pick up the kids please." I say. He nodded his head and was out the door in seconds.
I then grabbed my phone to call Caius.
(Caius- bold, Sam- regular.)

"Hello."

"Hey it's Sam. Listen Athena has been drugged and attacked. She's asking to come and see you."

"Yes let her come. Bring that human who hurt my daughter as well. I will handle him."

"Alright. I won't be traveling with her. It'll be the kids and maybe Rose or Jasper." I say.

"That is fine. Thank you for calling and telling me."

"Yes of course." I say and hang up the phone.

A couple hours later, Jasper is home with the kids, Rose finished cleaning up Athena and she seems to be sobering up from the wolfsbane. Not much longer Paul and Taylor come in holding a little girl.

"Hey what are you all doing here? She just had a baby." I say.

"Witch spell to speed up the healing. I wanted to see Athena." Taylor says.

As she's talking I see Jasper staring at the little girl lovingly.
"She's your mate isn't she?" Taylor asked when seeing how Jasper looked at the baby.

He just nodded his head. "Yes. Which mean Alice has been lying to me all this time." He says.

"Well Jasper. I'd like you to meet Hope Athena Lahote." She says.

"She's got Paul's last name?" I asked.

"Yeah I figured eventually we'd get married. Plus Paul is already her dad in my eyes." Taylor says.

We all nod our heads and see Athena and Rose walking towards us. When Taylor see Athena she shows her the little girl in her arms. Athena smiles and takes the baby.

"Hello little on. Look at how beautiful you are." She says.

"Athena. This is Hope Athena Lahote." Taylor tells her.

Athena starts tearing up and smiles at Taylor. "Thank you for naming her after me." She says.

"Of course!" Taylor says.

"Alright so Paul where's Caleb's body?" I asked.

"Tied in the back of the truck." He says.

"Okay. Jasper I know you just met your mate but are you and Rose up for a trip with Athena and the kids?" I asked.

"Sure. Where to?" Rose says.

"Volterra"

"WHAT?!" Jasper says.

"Trust me Jasper." Is all Athena had to say for them to go. After they left shit seemed to go down here. What a fucking day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1K 38
When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and i...
40.4K 1.2K 31
*COMPLETED*Amelia 'Mia' Evans is a junior at Forks High. She and her mom moved back to Forks after living in Seattle ever since she was little. Norma...
296K 5.9K 29
Jasmine is a tiger shape-shifter nothing like her brother what so ever she hides this keeping it to herself not wanting her dad to hate her but then...
364K 5.5K 28
"We wolves have imprints and it's kind of hard to explain. When a wolf imprints it's not like love at first sight, it feels like gravity shifts and i...