Fate •T.Riddle• BOOK 1

By malfoysock

"It was our fate to rule side by side, Marcelline. We shall rule the world hand in hand; have our enemies cow... More

••
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Holy Crap
54
55
56
57
UMMMM
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilouge

27

12.7K 386 127
By malfoysock

-
They walked with each other to an empty compartment on the train. Marcelline sat in the corner staring out the window. It was a rainy day. She felt it fit her mood.

"Are you nervous" Tom said and she shot her eyes towards him.

"What makes you think that?" She said.

"Your biting your lip, playing with your fingers, your very quiet even for you, your leg keeps bouncing and you keep staring off outside. These are all signs of a person being nervous" he said and she chuckled a little.

"Just a little, you know. I'm leaving my parents so it's a little nerve wrecking" she said.

"No actually I wouldn't know. I do not have parents Marcelline" he said and she stared at him.

"Was that a shitty way of trying to make a joke?"

"Did it work" he said and she shook her head trying not to smile. "It did work" he said. Her face flushed a little pink as she smiled. Tom took notice of that little color on her pale skin. It was beautiful.

"Me and my parents don't exactly see eye to eye" she suddenly said and Tom nodded. He knew she had issues. He could just tell cause she was so closed off, like him. He tried relentless times to get into her mind but she was much to powerful. He would never admit it though.

"What are you grabbing from your room?"

"Money I stashed away" she said and he raised his eyebrows. "You hid money?"

"I wanted to run away when I was younger and always planned to when I turned 17. This seems to fit those expectations." She said and he hummed.

She was quiet most of the train ride. Tom didn't mind. He enjoyed it actually. He found himself reading a book but when he looked up she was sound asleep. Her face looked softer and a lot calmer as she slept. Tom couldn't tell what he was feeling. This girl in front of him intrigued him. She was so utterly beautiful but she had this darkness to her. All Tom wanted to see was her breaking out of her shell.

He wanted to make her go crazy. He wanted to see her innocent little face screaming with anger. He wanted to see her dainty hands covered in blood. He had fantasies. He knew the girl in front of him was capable of so much. So much more than she knew. He would get it out of her. One way or another.

"Do you always watch people when they sleep?" She said in a groggy voice. This woke Tom up out of his trance and he stared at her. "No. Just you" he said diving into his book again. He saw her face turn a light shade of pink.

"Do you ever feel bad?" She said and he looked up. She looked him deep in his eyes.

"About what?"

"Your parents" she said and he stiffened. She knew she hit a nerve and instantly regretted it.

"He deserved everything that came his way" he said with no remorse. "Bad people deserve to have bad things happen to them" he said and she nodded.

They sat quietly again. Tom knew she had something on her mind. It bothered him so greatly that he did not know. That she knew how to keep him out. He was so use to reading people. He was so use to using their own mind to his greater advantage but with her he couldn't.

"Why do you keep me out?" He asked.

"You do not need to know everything Tom." She said knowing exactly what he meant. He felt his hands clench but instantly let them go.

"Why do you care so much about what goes on in my head? I feel you try. I feel you try at every second you can."

"You intrigue me Marcelline. It's simply just curiosity about what goes on in that pretty little head." He said and she turned her face trying to hide the faint blush appearing on her face. It didn't work.

The train stopped in the next two hours. They got off with their luggage in their hand. "I'll apparate there. Take my arm" Marcelline said and he obliged. Suddenly the world was spinning. They landed firmly on grass and she quickly let go of him.

He looked around at his surroundings. Beautiful trees and a lot of grass. A beautiful manor with a fountain in the front. It was absolutely beautiful. Tom couldn't help but envy her. She grew up in this house hold with a pure blood family. It's what he wanted most. It's what he deserved.

"Come on" she said with a straight face. She walked up to the gates which instantly opened at her approach. Tom stayed silent. He could feel her fear. He couldn't understand why she was so scared.

She opened the door and walked in with Tom behind her. "Marcelline is that you?" A feminine voice spoke.

"Shit"

Her mother appeared from a corner. She was small like her daughter with dark hair. She had wrinkles all along her forehead which made her look constantly stressed. Her face appeared to be mean when she saw her but as she made eye contact with Tom whom gave her a devilish smile she seemed to switch her demeanor.

"Who is this?" She said walking up to her daughter.

"My friend. I'm going up to my room" Marcelline said about to walk away but she grabbed her wrist. Tom took notice on how she flinched.

"What's your name dear?" She said not letting go of her daughters wrist.

"Tom Riddle" he said and she smiled. "Martha Dubois. Marcelline me and your father have to discuss something with you in the dining hall. Tom you can stay in here." She said.

"No-"

"You have no choice" she said with a smile. Marcelline was dragged away but looked back at Tom with pleading eyes and Tom found himself following them.

They walked into the dining hall. There was two men sitting there laughing. Tom knew instantly which one was her father because when his eyes met his he saw the same green color he has became obsessed with. "Who is this" he said with a French accent.

"Her friend" the mother said shoving her in a seat. She didn't move. Tom took a seat next to Marcelline and she instantly grabbed for his hand. He could feel her trembling.

Her father gave a laugh and so did the man next to him. "How much is she paying you boy?" He said staring at Tom. His eyebrows lifted at his accusation. "She is not paying me nothing sir"

Marcelline wouldn't meet anyones eyes. The man next to her father was staring at her. His eyes never left her small body. Tom has never felt so confused.

"Well we have much to be settled. Tom you can go home in the next morning. Marcelline you must be fitted for a wedding dress" her mother said pouring more wine for the man.

"What?" She finally said lifting her head. They all looked at her not expecting her to speak.

"Did I not speak clearly. You have to be fitted for a wedding dress. You ought to be married in the next summer" her mother said and Marcelline face dropped.

"Married? To who?" She said.

"To me Darling" the man finally spoke. He gave her a smirk and her face instantly washed over with anger.

"What!" She said standing up slamming her hand down. Tom felt the table shake. "You want me to marry this scum?!" She yelled at them.

"Tom would you leave the room plea-"

"No he's staying here" she said interrupting her mother. Her voice sounded like it could break the earth at her own feet. Suddenly her face flew to the side and blood started dripping from her side of her cheek. Her father stared at her with his wand raised to her. Tom's face dropped.

"You do not speak like that to your mother!" He yelled standing up. Marcelline looked them all in the eye and it was like something took over her. It was like all she seen was red. She instantly drew out her wand and pointed it at her father who was slammed into the wall. Tom drew his wand too pointing it at the two who seemed to be in shock.

"You do not tell me what to do no more!" She screamed. Her eyes filled with hot tears. She was so blinded with rage. Tom took this chance and fled into her mind. His heart dropped instantly.

Memories. Memories of her screams as a child. Countless of men abusing her. Holding her mouth as they hurt her. Chasing her down the halls. Raping her. Cutting her. Her father watched as she called out to him everytime. He did nothing. Her mother did nothing. He saw everything this man and others have done to her. He now understood her. He now knew why she was so closed off. Tom pointed his wand to the man.

"Crucio" he yelled and the man withered in pain. Marcelline dropped her wand from her father. Her mother ran to him the instant he was dropped. She stared at her mother and father. She approached them as Tom stared at the man who abused her.

Their Wands flew from their hands and across the room. Her mother had tears in her. "STOP MARCELLINE!" She yelled. Suddenly her hand flew to her throat as she felt like she was choking.

"You never cared. You never did. You were gonna sell me to this man!" She yelled as they huddled themself in the corner. Tom dropped his wand from the man who stopped screaming and watched Marcelline. He smirked at the sight. Oh what a sight it was.

Marcelline raised her wand at them. Tears were spilling out her eyes. "Please Marcelline. We love you" her mother pleaded. Something in her twitched. She heard Tom's voice in the back of her head. "Bad people deserve to have bad things happen to them" he echoed in her head.

"Liar" she whispered at her parents.

"Avada Kadavra"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.2K 53
Rylin Riddle, twin of Mattheo Riddle, younger sister of Tom Riddle. The siblings have never met their father and only know the haunting stories of hi...
1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
118K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
300K 6.9K 29
Hermione. Riddle? {full description inside} {all rights to the amazing j.k. rowling} {warning: wrote this many years ago so it doesn't really make m...