Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 58

2.4K 211 18
By user32078143

Once everyone went to their respective room Cabir thought to check on Manik so he headed towards the guest room. He knocked on the door but got no response so he opened the door and entered inside but was shocked seeing the condition of the room. The glass table on the corner is now completely shattered, all the showpiece kept for decoration are now completely destroyed and there Manik was sitting on the ground looking at his bloodied hand with anger. Cabir carefully went and sat beside him.

Cabir: Manik what have you done? And why is your hand bleeding?

Manik: (chuckles) If I made a mistake I deserve a punishment too Cabir.

Cabir: Mistake? Punishment? What are you saying?

Manik: Cabir I failed as a father.

Cabir: (in disbelief) Manik?

Manik: No Cabir don't... I failed in raising Nandini... I did everything I could. I gave her everything I could but I couldn't teach her what's right and what's wrong... I couldn't teach her that when people say no to something it means no and she should listen to it instead of arguing with them.

Cabir: Manik how can you question your upbringing? A 15 year old boy who himself was a kid raised a new born baby without even a second thought. Manik we all know that sometimes we used to spoil Nandini but you never fulfilled her wrong wishes or gave in when she threw tantrums. You have made her what she is today and if you question your upbringing then you are an idiot.

Manik:(sighs) I slapped her today Cabir... I just couldn't control myself when I heard what happened today.

Cabir: If you feel guilty then why did you do lock her in the room? Why don't you just forget everything and just hug her? Is it that difficult?

Manik: No.

Cabir: Manik for god sake keep your ego and anger on side and just talk to her she needs you right now.

Manik: You think I am enjoying her state right? Well let me tell you not I am not. Seeing her like that is killing me from inside. You all might be thinking I am an idiot, stupid, jerk, bastard and what not. But let me tell you I don't mind if you all think such things.

Cabir: No one is calling you such names Manik... I am saying that if you can't see her like that then why don't you just let go everything.

Manik: Because I can't... I can't keep on forgetting and forgiving her every mistakes. Cabir before being her boyfriend don't forget I am also her guardian, her parent I have raised her and its my duty to punish her if she does any mistake. It's my responsibility to teach her if she is wrong. She needs to learn that every thing every demand have their own consequences. In future even after getting married if she does the same mistake I won't think before punishing her because I am her father first then her boyfriend or husband. You just know that I love Nandini like hell or more than my life but for me the love I have for her I more than anything I can ever express. One scratch on her can make me go insane then just think Cabir if anything would have happened to her today what would I feel. Few months back when she took the bullet for me you saw me broken but what I was feeling inside what more then broken. It was very difficult for me to even breathe when I knew she herself was struggling to breathe, each and every part of my body was screaming in pain because she was going through that pain and trust me Cabir I can't go through that again... (he broke down in tears) I can't...(sobs) I am not strong enough to see her in that condition again.. (sobs) and its scares me when she keep on doing things which puts her life in danger.

Seeing him so broken even Cabir's eyes moistened and he hugged him.

Cabir: You are strong Manik.. You are more than strong. No one is ever going to snatch Nandini from you, hmm. I am sorry I couldn't understand you point of view and got angry. Now stop crying see Nandini is fine nothing happened to her and we will not let anything happen to her ever, hai na?

Manik: (he shook his head while sobbing) No I will never let anything happen to her... Cabir she...she is not just my life she...she is my world, my peace, my heaven, my love I am nothing without her.

Cabir broke the hug and wiped his tears.

Cabir: (with a small smile) We won't. Now enough of this crying go get fresh and have your dinner and then sleep.

Manik: I have lost my appetite you guys carry on.

Cabir: Oh hello if you don't listen to me na then I am going to call Navya here and then you know once she starts her ranting you know she won't leave you so its better listen to me like a good boy.

Manik: First tell her to feed Nandini then only I will have dinner.

Cabir: Manik just-

Manik: No Cabir I can't forgive her so easily... So please don't force me.. One more thing its almost dark and she is scared of darkness so just unlock the door and feed her and won't be able to sleep alone at night so sleep with her tonight and lastly before sleeping ask Abhi to check all the girls and specially Nandini.

Cabir: (sighs) Manik you know she won't listen to us especially when you are angry with her.

Manik: Please Cabir look after her for few days and I guess you should go now or else she will start crying.

Cabir: Are you sure you are not gonna talk with her?

Manik just nodded.

Cabir: Ok then I am going but you clean your hand and apply something on it ok.

Saying this he left from there and went to Nandini's room. He saw her sleeping with dried tears on her cheeks. He caressed her hairs to which she moved slightly.

Cabir: Nandu bacha wake up... Chalo it's dinner time dear.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Cabir sitting beside her giving her a small smile.

Nandini: Bhai Dadda?

Cabir: (sighs) He is in the guest room.

Nandini: (in a low voice) Can I see him?

Cabir: I am sorry bacha but he is not ready to meet anyone. He is blaming himself for today. He is questioning himself.

Nandini: (crying) He hates me na bhai.. He was so angry today.. It was all my fault.. Mukti di and Navya Di told me that I shouldn't drive but still I argued with them... Bhai I..I didn't even thought anything like this would happen if I knew I wouldn't even ask for something like this. Please tell Dadda that Nandini is sorry and I promise I won't do anything like this again I will obey what others will say but please don't hate Nandu.

She started crying so Cabir hugged her patting her back.

Cabir: Nandu baby nobody hates you... You are our small baby how can anyone hate you ha.. You know that you are Manik's life right? (she nods) That how can he hate you baby. He is just little angry only little so give him some time ok. Baby can I ask you something? (she nods) Why did you made a scene for driving today? You knew it was dangerous right?

Nandini: I didn't knew something like this would happen.. I just wanted to try something new.. I am sorry I will not do this again.

Cabir: Nandu its good that you understood that what you did today was wrong but baby you need to understand when elders tell no to something there's always a reason behind that and you have to respect that. What if today something bad would have happen? Would you be happy if your any of your Di was injured because of you? (she shook her head as no) And even you could have injured yourself pretty badly. So baby Manik is not wrong this time. He was so scared for you all specially you. So please next time don't repeat anything like this again ok?

Nandini: (she nods) What if he don't want to talk with me anymore?

Cabir: Then we will make him talk with you. Don't worry Cabir bhai is with you hmm.

He pecks her forehead.

Cabir: Now chalo let's have dinner.

Nandini: What about Dadda?

Cabir: He will have later on.

Nandini: No No tell him he will have to eat with me or else I won't eat.

Cabir: Nandini..

Nandini: No No No.

Cabir: At least listen to me.

Nandini: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

??: What's going on here?

Nandini: (happily) Daddaaaaaaa.

She was about to hug him but stopped her.

Manik: No don't move.

Nandini: (sad pout) I just wanted a hug.

Manik: Cabir what's going on here? Why are you guys shouting?

Cabir: She is throwing tantrums that she will not eat without you.

Manik: I guess someone has not learnt their lesson.

Nandini: No No I have learnt but please forgive me I am sorry. I promise I won't repeat the same mistake.

Manik: Cabir please tell someone that I will not forgive her so easily and tell her to stop throwing tantrums and eat her food quietly.

Nandini: If you are not going to eat then even I am also not going to eat and for this even if you shout at me I am not going to listen to you.

Saying this she went out of the room.

Cabir: (sighs) Manik she is stubborn just like you so give in and have dinner with everyone or else she is not going to eat.

Manik: Fine.

Then they both went downstairs where others were waiting for them.

Cabir: Chalo guys I am very much hungry lets have dinner.

They all went to the dining room and sat on their chairs but just when Nandini was about to sit with Manik he immediately called Cabir beside him.

Manik: Cabir sit here I want to discuss something with you.

This broke Nandini's heart but she knew this was her punishment for what she did today. Navya saw her smile fading so she called her to sit beside her.

Navya: Nandu come sit with me today I will feed you.

She just nodded with a small smile. She glanced at Manik who ignored one last time before sitting beside Navya. There was an awkward silence today at the table. No one dared to talk about anything but then Alia noticed something.

Alia: Manik what happened to your hand?

Now everyone noticed his bruised knuckles.

Manik: (trying to hide his hand) Its nothing serious.

He just brush off the topic. After sometime everyone was done with dinner. Manik signaled something to Cabir.

Cabir: Abhi can you just check the girls just to make sure they are not hurt?

Abhi: Well I already did that only Nandini was remaining and there's nothing to worry others are absolutely fine.

Cabir: Thank god.. Nandini let Abhi bhai check you once.

Nandini: (puppy eyes) No na bhai see I am completely fine... Please I don't want to.

Cabir: He is not going to hurt you baby he will just check you once to make sure you are ok.

She nodded hesitantly and sat beside him. The whole time her eyes were on Manik who was waiting for Abhi to finish and just tell him that there's nothing to worry and she is fine.

Abhi: Well I don't see anything major... Don't worry even she is fine. And Nandu at night if you feel any kind of pain just call me ok.

Cabir: Ok then let's call it a night.

Nandini: No wait even Dadda is injured.

Manik: I am fine.

Nandini: (rolling her eyes) Ya Ya I can see that.... A small bandage on your wounds will not hurt.

Manik: Fine.

He gave his hand to Abhi. He hissed when Abhi started cleaning his wounds. Seeing Manik in pain Nandini immediately hold his other hand tightly. After sometime he was doing with the dressing he immediately left Nandini's hand which hurt her a bit but she ignored.

Manik: I am going to sleep.

Nandini: What about me?

Ignoring her question he went upstairs. Tears started filling in her eyes. Even others felt bad for her but they couldn't help her right now.

Cabir: Nandu today you will sleep with Cabir bhai ok.

She nodded sadly. Manik was looking at all this from above.

Manik's POV:

I am sorry baby I know I am hurting you a lot but trust me it hurts me too when I have to ignore you but I have to do this. What you did today was completely not acceptable and for that you need punishment. I can't lose you at any cost. I am sorry.

POV ends

He saw everyone was heading towards their room so he immediately went in his current bedroom.

And that's how the day ended in Malhotra Mansion.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

What do you think will happen next?

Will Manik forgive Nandini?

Please vote and comment your thoughts.

Will see you all in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.7K 19
A 17 year Unwanted child of His Parents Bearing Torture of His Parents since he was 4 years old He never put his foot out of his house No one Knows W...
8.6K 495 8
Manik's one mistake of trusting his mom over his wife was what broke MaNan apart. Now 21 years later, he comes face to face with a girl who has his s...
555K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
177K 12K 38
Read & know😋