𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 (MLP S...

By MuiYui_Tokito

"𝕬𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖜 𝖆 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙." (Y/N) Frost, a pony that... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 (A Visit to Ponyville)
Chapter 2 (Coronation Day)
Chapter 3 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 1)
Chapter 4 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 2)
Chapter 6 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Games Ponies Play)
Chapter 8 (Magical Mystery Cure)
Author's Notes
Chapter 9 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 2)
Chapter 11 (Twilight and (Y/N) Time)
Chapter 12 (Equestria Games)
Chapter 13 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-1)
Chapter 14 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-2)
Chapter 15 (Princess Spike)
Chapter 16 (Slice of Life)

Chapter 5 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 1)

1.2K 20 6
By MuiYui_Tokito

HELLO EVERYONE TO ANOTHER CHAPTER, THE CRYSTAL EMPIREE!!💖💖

ANYWAYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.💔

BUT I'M NEVER GONNA STOP WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Anyways enough of that, onward to the chapter.

(Image is not mine, belongs to the rightful owners.)

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

It was a nice day at Canterlot, and Princess Celestia can be seen signing some papers, that is until a royal guard opens the door and rushes inside.

Royal Guard: News from Northern Equestria! Uh... Your Highness.

The royal guard bows in front of Celestia, and she gestures the pony with the papers to go.

Princess Celestia: Yes?

The royal guard takes off his helmet as he informs the princess.

Royal Guard: I am simply to tell you that it has returned.

Celestia gasps at this and turns to her three guards present in the room.

Princess Celestia: Find Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor.

The royal guard nods at the princess's order.

Royal Guard: Yes, Your Highness.

The three royal guards now leaving the throne room, and Celestia takes out a quill and scroll.

Princess Celestia:  

"My Dearest, Twilight

You must come to Canterlot at once."

...

At the Canterlot throne room Princess Celestia and Princess Luna was looking between the stain glass window of Princess (Y/N) when she was officially crowned, and the stain glass window of the spark Cadance and Shining Armor did on their wedding day.

Princess Luna: Are you sure you don't want me to go as well?

Princess Celestia: Yes. Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor are already there. The others will be joining them soon.

Princess Luna: The Empire's magic is powerful, it cannot fall again, my sister.

Princess Celestia: She will succeed at her task. And as (Y/N) told us, we'll know that she is that much closer to being ready.

???: Ahem.

They look to see Twilight with a nervous smile at the entrance, with her bag full of parchment, quills, and books.

Princess Celestia: Trust me, little sister.

Luna walks away from Celestia to give them a bit of privacy.

Twilight Sparkle: You wanted to see me? To give me a test?

Luna walks past Twilight as she leaves the throne room.

Twilight Sparkle: I brought my own quills, and plenty of paper to show my work.

She drops her bag, and the long parchment rolls over to the front of Celestia's hooves.

Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, sorry.

She tries to roll her parchment back together, but Celestia uses her magic to roll it.

Princess Celestia: This is a different kind of test.

She organizes Twilight's things in her bag using her magic.

Princess Celestia: The Crystal Empire has returned.

Twilight Sparkle: The Crystal Empire? I'm sorry, I-I thought I'd studied.

She looks around her books, while Celestia takes them away from her.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh I don't think there's anything in any of my books th-.

Princess Celestia: There wouldn't be.

Twilight looks up from her book to look at Celestia, as she takes out a lavender crystal.

Princess Celestia: Few had remember it ever existed at all.

She lifts the lavender crystal in front Twilight.

Princess Celestia: Even my knowledge of the Empire is limited.

She casts a spell toward the crystal and it made the image of the Empire. While Twilight backs away a bit, and not moments later the crystal castle appeared.

Princess Celestia: But what I do know is that it contains a powerful magic. 

A flashback is then seen as the crystal ponies were happy and peaceful.

Princess Celestia: 

1000 years ago King Sombra, a unicorn whose heart was black as night took over the Crystal Empire.

The castle was covered in dark crystals as King Sombra's head was seen at the top. He grins maniacally as he was at the balcony of the castle, and the crystal ponies were made to be chained by their hooves, and follow his orders.

A silhouette of Celestia and Luna was then showing conjoining their horns together as they cast a spell towards King Sombra.

He was ultimately overthrown. Turned to shadow, and banished to the ice of the Arctic North.

King Sombra was last seen at the ice of the artic north, and it closes. While Twilight is just shocked from everything, she shifts her attention back to the image of the Empire.

But not before he was able to put a curse upon the Empire. A curse that caused it to vanish into thin air.

The image of the empire also disappears back into the crystal. Celestia lifts the crystal with her magic as a demonstration to Twilight.

Princess Celestia: If the Empire is filled with hope and love.

She casts a spell toward the crystal as it shimmers and shines a rainbow.

Princess Celestia: Those things are reflected across all of Equestria. If hatred and fear take hold.

Princess Celestia's eyes changed into green with purple smoke, as her magic was also the same color, as she casts a dark spell towards the crystal that made it dark gray. A shadow was reflected on the crystal and into the floor creating dark crystals around Twilight. She looks at crystals worriedly, and Celestia casts a spell to destroy them using her normal magic.

Princess Celestia: Which is why I need your help finding a way to protect it.

Twilight Sparkle: You want me to help protect an entire Empire?

Princess Celestia: It is as I said a different kind of test.

She puts back the crystal next to her throne and closes it with the lid.

Princess Celestia: But one I'm certain you will pass.

Twilight looks down, but then lifts her head determinedly towards Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle: How do I begin?

Princess Celestia: By joining Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor in the Crystal Empire.

Twilight Sparkle: My brother and (Y/N) are there?

Princess Celestia: They are. And your Ponyville friends will join you there as well. I have every confidence that you will succeed, and when you do I'll know you are ready to move on to the next level of your studies.

Luna gives a stern look to Twilight, and Twilight deflates a bit.

Twilight Sparkle: But what if I fail?

Princess Celestia: You won't.

Twilight Sparkle: But what if-.

She was stopped as Celestia puts a hoof on her side, as she says it firmly.

Princess Celestia: You won't. But Twilight.

Twilight looks back towards the two princesses.

Princess Celestia: In the end it must be you, and you alone who ultimately assist Princess Cadance, Princess (Y/N), and Shining Armor in doing what needs to be done to protect the Empire. Do you understand?

Twilight gives a firm nod at this.

Princess Celestia: Then go. There's no time to lose.

And with that Celestia closed the door, leaving Twilight outside with her thoughts.

...

Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire things couldn't get more worse. Princess Cadance, and Princess (Y/N) have been taking turns on protecting the Empire with their magic. While Shining Armor is keeping a lookout in the Arctic. And for the young princess, she's been doing both.

When she is done with her turn of protecting the Empire she would go with Shining Armor to lookout for what's happening in the Arctic. Not only is the cold winter in the Arctic beneficial for (Y/N), but something or someone is trying to get in the Empire. Both Cadance and (Y/N) are exhausted, they haven't slept, and they barely eat, and Shining Armor is getting worried for his wife, and little sister figure.

Right now (Y/N) was sitting in the crystal throne with her magic still ongoing, and when she heard hoofsteps right in front of her. She opens her eyes to see a worried looking Shining Armor and Cadance. 

Shining Armor: (Y/N), It's time to go to the Arctic your turn is done for now. Cadance will be continuing it, and we're supposed to meet Twilight and her friends right now.

(Y/N) just nods and stops using her magic and gets of the throne, while Cadance quickly replaces it and sits on the throne instead.

She gets her black scarf and dark winter glasses, and puts it on her neck and at the top of her head. She walks back next to Shining Armor who was putting his own scarf and winter glasses. He sees her at his side at starts to pat her head.

Shining Armor: You can always rest you know?

(Y/N): No. I will be fine, I can handle it.

Shining Armor looks at her with an 'are you sure' look, while she just nods her head. They are about to leave the throne room, before Cadance called out to them.

Princess Cadance: Be careful, you two.

Shining Armor: We will, sweetie.

And the two of them was out of the Empire, both of them put on their glasses and scarfs and starts to walk near the train station. (Y/N) can sense them just a bit near and calls out.

(Y/N): Twilight!

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)?

(Y/N) and Shining Armor are now visibly seen and they lift their glasses above their heads with their magic, along with their scarfs so it would be more easier to talk.

Shining Armor: Twily! You made it!

The two siblings shared a hug before they pull away, Twilight also gives (Y/N) a hug before they eventually pulled away.

(Y/N): We'd better get moving, there are things out here we really don't want to run into after dark.

The Mane 6 all shared worried glances with each other, after what (Y/N) said.

Fluttershy: W-What kind of things?

Shining Armor: Let's just say that the Empire, isn't the only thing that's returned.

The Mane 6 who has worried and confusion written on their faces just kepy quiet, while Spike joined their sides covered and holding Rarity's scarfs.

All of them are walking back towards the Empire, and all of them, except (Y/N), have difficulty with seeing because of the thick snow storm.

Shining Armor: Something keeps trying to get in. (Y/N) thinks it's a unicorn king who originally cursed the place.

Twilight Sparkle: But Princess Celestia said I was being sent here to find a way to protect the Empire. If King Sombra can't get in, then it must already be protected.

(Y/N): It's only been temporary.

A howling sound from the snow storm has been heard by all of them.

Fluttershy: T-That's one of t-the things isn't it?!

Shining Armor and (Y/N) gasps as they look at each other in realization.

Shining Armor: We have to get to the Crystal Empire.

(Y/N): Now!!

Suddenly a shadow form of King Sombra appeared behind the Mane 6, Spike's legs were shaking as he hold Rarity's bag of scarfs. But (Y/N) saved him by grabbing him with her magic, and putting him on her back to ride on. They were all running very fast as King Sombra's shadow draw closer behind them.

Twilight Sparkle: GO! GO!!

They can see a light blue colored orb as they all drew closer to the Empire.

Shining Armor: Almost there.

As all of the mares were running Shining Armor skid to a stop as he faced King Sombra's shadow, (Y/N) seeing this also stops and quickly runs in front of him.

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Shining Armor: I'll hold him on, until you get Twilight and her friends safely to the Crystal Empire.

(Y/N) contemplates for a moment, before nodding and quickly running back toward the Mane 6, with Spike holding tightly on to her. Meanwhile Shining Armor fires a magical beam towards the shadow, but it just goes through to him. The shadow moves closer to Shining Armor and quickly surrounds, with his horn glowing brightly. 

Back to the Mane 6, (Y/N), and Spike they kept running until they finally reached inside the orb into the Empire. Once they got inside they were all panting, and catching their breaths from all the running they did.

(Y/N): Everypony okay?

The Mane 6 and Spike all nodded their heads and breathed out a 'yes' toward the young princess indicating they were all okay. Moments later Shining Armor is also inside the Empire, his scarf and glasses gone, and his horn is covered in small dark crystals. (Y/N) and Twilight sees this and immediately goes to him.

(Y/N): Oh no.

Twilight Sparkle: Shining Armor, your horn.

Shining Armor tries to use his horn, but it was no use and he just shakes his head softly to both his little sister figures. (Y/N) helps him stand and they walk towards the entrance.

They were all gazing at the beautiful horizon of The Crystal Empire.

Pinkie Pie: Sparkleriffic!

...

As they were all walking towards the castle, Rarity starts to gush about it.

Rarity: It's gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

They walk at the bottom center of the castle where a snowflake is at center ground.

Rarity: *gasps* There are no words!!

Rarity's eyes have stars and sparkles as she looked around the palace. Until Applejack goes to her, and places a hoof on her shoulder.

Applejack: Focus Rarity. We're here to help Twilight, not admire the scenery.

Rainbow Dash: Uh, I don't see what the big deal is, just looks like another old castle to me.

Rarity:  Oh! *splutters* another old?! Have you lost your mind?! Look at the mag-.

Rainbow Dash then starts to snicker with Applejack as they share a hoofbump with each other as they enter the castle, while Rarity smiles sheepishly towards them.

Rarity: Very funny.

...

Inside the castle, at the throne room Cadance is using her magic to keep protecting the Empire as she slumps tiredly at the throne.

Twilight Sparkle: Cadance!

Cadance lifts her head up, and her face lits up as she sees Twilight, and immediately walks up to her as they their cheer.

Cadance/Twilight: Oh! Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves, and do a little shake *laughs*.

Their laughter was cut short as Cadance's magic stopped lightly, and returns again.

Princess Cadance: One of these days, we need to get together when the fate of Equestria isn't hanging on the balance.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you okay?

(Y/N) takes off her scarf and glasses, and she lets Spike get off of her, as she joins Cadance's side. And Twilight notices how both of the princesses has eye bags underneath their eyes.

Shining Armor: Cadance and (Y/N), has been able to use their magic to spread love and light, that's seems to be what is protecting it. But they haven't slept, barely eats. I want to help them, but my protection spell has countered by King Sombra.

(Y/N): It's alright, Shining Armor. We're fine.

Shining Armor: They are not fine. They can't go like this forever, and if they're magic were to fade, well you saw what's out there waiting for that to happen.

Twilight Sparkle: That's why we're here.

Applejack: Why we're all here.

Her friends approach her from behind as they agreed to Applejack's statement.

Shining Armor: Well with Cadance putting all her strength into keeping her spell going, and me trying to keep an eye on signs of trouble in the Arctic, and with (Y/N) doing both, we haven't been able to gather much information from the crystal ponies.

Rarity: CRYSTAL PONIES?! *laughs* There are crystal ponies?!

Rarity starts to get a little bit excited, as she pulls her mane lightly, and her freinds gave her a stern look. She notices her friends looks, and she lets go of her mane and smiles sheepishly.

Rarity: *clears throat* Please, continue.

Shining Armor: But we have to believe one of them knows how we can protect the Empire, without having to use Cadance or (Y/N)'s magic.

Twilight thinks for a moment before her eyes lit up with an idea.

Twilight Sparkle: A research paper!

Shining Armor: Huh?

Twilight Sparkle: That must be part of my test, to gather information from the Crystal ponies, and deliver it to you! 

She goes up to Shining Armors face excitedly as she starts to pace around the throne room.

Twilight Sparkle: This is going to be GREAT!! I LOVE research papers.

As Twilight was getting excited, Cadance and (Y/N) turns to Shining Armor with slightly raised eyebrows.

Rainbow Dash: *sarcastically* Yeah, who doesn't?

Rainbow Dash asked sarcastically, while nudging Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: OH, OH, OH, let me guess! Is it Spike?

She holds Spike before going to Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie: No, no, Fluttershy? Rarity?

She grabs Rarity too in question.

Twilight Sparkle: Don't worry, big brother I am really good at this sort of thing.

She puts a hoof around her brother, as she winks at him. Shining Armor then turns to (Y/N).

Shining Armor: You can join them, (Y/N). But then again you haven't been resting either.

(Y/N): I'll join them.

Spike worriedly walk towards (Y/N), as he looks towards her state.

Spike: Are you sure, (Y/N)? You can always rest you know.

(Y/N) smiles towards Spike pats his head reassuringly.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Spike. I can handle it.

Spike still seemed reluctant, but still nodded towards her.

... 

And so gathering information began, The Mane 6 decided it would be better if they split up, while (Y/N) decided to stick with Twilight and Spike. The three of them were outside of a crystal pony's house, and they noticed that the crystal pony's coat isn't crystally and their colors are very dull.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you sure? Absolutely sure?

Autumn Gem: I'm sorry. I wish I could help you. But...  I can't seem to remember anything before King Sombra came to power.

Autumn Gem then has a flashback for a quick second about King Sombra's time.

Autumn Gem: And I don't want to remember anything about the time he ruled over us.

She shudders lightly, as (Y/N) whispers to Twilight and Spike.

(Y/N): King Sombra's spell must be why their coats aren't...Crystally.

Autumn Gem: Have we really been gone a thousand years?

(Y/N): Yes.

Autumn Gem: It feels like it was just yesterday.

Twilight Sparkle: If you think of anything. Even the smallest thing.

Autumn Gem: Of course.

And with that Autumn Gem closes her door.

Spike:  Well that was a total bust.

Twilight Sparkle: Well maybe the others are having better luck.

They walk away from the front door, while with the others also didn't have any luck to gather some information, as they all regroup at the bottom center of the castle.

Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N), were already there as they see Rarity and Rainbow Dash approaching.

Rainbow Dash: *sighs* I got nothing so far.

Rarity was still playing with her mane as she answers.

Rarity: Oh me neither.

Fluttershy seems to be approaching them, but it was actually Pinkie Pie in a Fluttershy suit.

Pinkie Pie: My cover has been blown. I repeat, my cover has been blown!!

Twilight Sparkle: Ooookay?

While Fluttershy and Applejack had arrived as well.

Applejack: Sorry Twilight, and (Y/N), these crystal ponies seem to have some kind of collectice amnesia or something. Only thing I was able to get out of them was something about a library.

(Y/N) and Twilight gasp at this, and Twilight has sparkles and stars in her eyes.

(Y/N): A library?

Twilight Sparkle: Oh why didn't you say so?

As she rushes to Applejack and cups her face.

Applejack: Uh, thought I just did.

As Twilight lets go of Applejack's face, (Y/N) remembers where the library is located.

(Y/N): I remember where it is.

(Y/N) leads the Mane 6 and Spike towards the library, she opens the door with her magic, and they all gasp as they see the huge library with a lot of books, while Twilight starts fangirling at what she is seeing.

Twilight Sparkle: *gasps* I just... I don't even know what to... There are no words.

Amethyst Maresbury: Ahem. 

They look to see the librarian whose colors are also dull, just like the other crystal ponies.

Amethyst Maresbury: May I help you?

(Y/N): Yes. We're looking for a book.

Amethyst Maresbury: We have plenty of those.

She gestures the enormous library with her hoof.

Twilight Sparkle: You do. You really do.

Twilight spins herself around as she still looks very happy at the library. (Y/N) rolls her eyes lightly with a small smile at Twilight's dorkiness, as she herself approaches the librarian.

(Y/N): We're looking for a history book, ma'am. Something that might tell us how the Empire might have protected itself from danger back in the day.

Amethyst Maresbury: Yes. Of course. History, history... Ah, yes.

The Mane 6 smile with a squee towards the librarian, before Twilight asks.

Twilight Sparkle: Which is where, exactly?

Then Amethyst starts looking around her before she gets more confused.

Amethyst Maresbury: I... I can't seem to remember. I'm not sure I actually work here.

Rainbow Dash: *facehooves* Ugh.

(Y/N): We'll just take a look around. I'm sure we can find it on our own.

They start to look at different sections of the library.

Amethyst Maresbury: Let me know if you found anything.

Then Amethyst left them to find the book they are looking for.

Pinkie Pie: I like her!

And with that the search for the history book began. Rarity starts walking around, while Pinkie Pie was already looking the books at one shelf. 

Fluttershy was also looking at the books at a different shelf, While Rainbow Dash was on a ladder, signaling Applejack to push it so that she can take the books from the higher shelves.

Back with Pinkie Pie she just jumps really high and grabs any book she can take, but she hasn't found it yet. With Rarity she yawns as Spike was with her, as he shows another book from their stack but she just shakes her head at him. Back to Applejack she was swiping her book stack but she hasn't had any luck of finding it.

Applejack: Uh anyone else starting to think this is a lost cause?

Meanwhile Twilight and (Y/N) were together and a big stack of books was beside (Y/N), as her and Twilight keep finding the book using their magic.

(Y/N): No.

Twilight Sparkle: No.

(Y/N): No.

Twilight Sparkle: No, no.

(Y/N) sees a book and as she reads the cover she motions Twilight to stop.

(Y/N): Wait... Yes!

She grabs the book, and as they heard the young Alicorn they all stopped their searching and approached her and Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: History of the Crystal Empire.

(Y/N): I just hope it has the answers we need.

As Twilight and her friends circle her, and as Twilight starts to open the book with her magic.

...

Twilight, (Y/N), and Spike went back to the throne room to share the information they found to Cadance and Shining Armor.

Twilight Sparkle: A Crystal Fair. According to this book it was established by their first queen, and became their most important tradition. The fair was held every year to "Renew the spirit of love, and unity in the Empire so they could protect it from harm." My friends and I can put it together, everything we need to know is in the book.

Shining Armor: That sounds pretty promising.

Shining Armor smiles in hope, but his smile falls as he sees his wife's condition. (Y/N) notices it's her time again and she taps Cadance gently.

(Y/N): Cadance it's my turn to keep the Empire safe. You can rest for a bit.

Cadance nods tiredly towards (Y/N), and she gets out of the throne for (Y/N) to sit on. Twilight curiously watches Cadance stops her spell, and watches how (Y/N) lights up her horn as she immediately creates a barrier to protect the Empire. Her spell is just like Cadance but just a darker blue. Twilight watches her with teary eyes, as she finally sees what (Y/N) has been doing.

Twilight Sparkle: We'll get started right away. Come on Spike, we've got a Crystal Fair to put together.

Spike who was holding the book the whole time for Twilight to read, was shaking on how the book was too heavy for him. Twilight fully leaves the throne room, and as Spike was about to get out he looks to (Y/N) seeing her using her magic to protect the Empire again, he looks worriedly towards her, before he eventually leaves the room.

Spike: ('Don't worry, (Y/N). We'll make sure you and Princess Cadance doesn't have to use your magic anymore to protect the Empire. Just hang on, (Y/N).')

...

Twilight and Spike enters the room where her friends were at a circular table.

Twilight Sparkle:  ♫Princess Cadance, and Princess (Y/N) needs our help♫

♫Their magic will not last forever♫ 

♫I think we can do it ♫

♫But we need to work together♫

Twilight levitates the book to put it in the table.

♫We have to get this right♫

♫Yes we have to make them see♫

♫We can save the Crystal Ponies with their history♫

Twilight uses her magic to flip to a page where two guards are jousting.

Rainbow Dash:  It says that they like jousting

Rainbow Dash puts on a jousting armor. While the page turned into a picture of an indigo flag, with a snowflake in it.

Rarity:  ♫They flew a flag of many hues♫

Rarity gathers the same shade of indigo to make the flag. The page turns into a picture with two crystal ponies picking some berries.

Applejack:  ♫Made sweets with crystal berries♫ 

Applejack and Pinkie Pie is picking a basket full of crystal berries, while Applejack took one and tried it. The page turns into a picture of a tiny ewes.

Fluttershy:  ♫They have a petting zoo with tiny ewes♫

Fluttershy is then seen galloping with three crystal ewes.

Mane 6 and Spike:  ♫We have to get this right

Yes we have to make them see

We can save the Crystal Ponies with their history

Pinkie Pie turns a page from the book to a picture of a crystal pony playing a crystal flugelhorn.

Pinkie Pie:  ♫There was a crystal flugelhorn♫

Pinkie Pie plays the flugelhorn at an off key, and it makes some of her friends cover their ears, and the others cringe.

♫That everypony liked to play♫

Twilight Sparkle:  ♫And the Crystal Kingdom anthem♫

Twilight is seen having the flag by her side, as she puts her hoof into her chest.

♫Can you learn it in a day?♫

Outside of the castle Rainbow Dash hangs a banner, as Twilight smiles at her.

Mane 6 and Spike: ♫Oh we have to get this right♫

♫Yes we have to make them see♫

Pinkie Pie walks by Twilight while playing the flugelhorn, Fluttershy walks by her too, but on the other side with the tiny ewes, and Spike comes beside Twilight as he let a handful of balloons float.

♫We can save the Crystal Ponies with their history!♫

Twilight Sparkle: It looks amazing! I don't know how could I have done this without you. One last check to make sure everything is in place, and then the festivities can begin!

Applejack: What's this thing for?

Applejack pokes a crystal block with a heart on top of it, as Twilight browses through the book.

Twilight Sparkle: The last page of the book said the Crystal Heart is the fair centerpiece. So I used my magic to cut one out of a crystal block.

Applejack: Nice work, Twi. Think we're ready to get this fair up and running.

...

Up at the balcony of the Crystal Castle Pinkie takes a deep breath before she plays the flugelhorn at an off key. As Pinkie Pie was playing that Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Princess (Y/N) who was still using her magic to protect the Empire, walked towards the balcony with Twilight right in front of the three them.

Twilight Sparkle: Hear ye, hear-

Twilight was cut off as Pinkie Pie keeps playing the flugelhorn at an off key. Pinkie stops playing as she sees Twilight, (Y/N), Cadance, and Shining Armor giving her a weird and confused look. She just smiles sheepishly towards them, as she hides the flugelhorn away.

Pinkie Pie: Hehe, my bad, hehe.

Twilight Sparkle: *clears throat* Hear ye, Hear Ye!! Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Prince Shining Armor do cordially invite you to attend the Crystal Fair!

Twilight announces the invitation to all the citizens of the Crystal Empire. And all of the Crystal Ponies have their bright colors again, they are not dull anymore, but their coats aren't exactly crystally.

All them walk towards the fair, and Pinkie goes up to Twilight and they share a hoofbump together.

Applejack: Come on in, y'all. Got food and drinks that way, games and crafts are that way, Crystal Heart to the back near the Princesses.

A lot of questions was murmured by the Crystal Ponies about the Crystal Heart. While Rainbow Dash flew down towards a Crystal pony.

Rainbow Dash: We totally nailed it, right? Must be feeling a lot of love and unity about now! Gonna have some grub, huh? What are you thinking? Crystal Empire berry pie? Maybe some crystal corn-on-the-cob!

She gives a pie towards the Crystal Pony, while she grabs a corn-on-the-cob for her as well, but the Crystal Pony ran away from her while dropping the pie.

Rainbow Dash: What is with these ponies?

Autumn Gem and Fleur De Verre was walking by near Rainbow Dash who was eating the corn-on-the-cob, as they were having a conversation.

Autumn Gem: Seeing all of this, I feel like I'm starting to remember. Remember things from before the king.

Fleur De Verre: Me too.

Suddenly both of their dull coats became bright again, as they looked at each other with happiness as both of them lets out a gasp.

Autumn Gem/Fleur De Verre: *gasps* The Crystal Heart!

Fleur De Verre: Do you think they really have it?

Suddenly Rainbow Dash comes beside Fleur De Verre as she says in reassurance to her.

Rainbow Dash: Of course we have it! Can't have a Crystal Faire without the Crystal Heart, right?

Amethyst Maresbury: Of course you can't.

Rainbow Dash looks towards the librarian, Amethyst Maresbury who answered her question.

Amethyst Maresbury: The whole purpose of the Crystal Faire is to lift the spirits of the Crystal Ponies, so the light within them can power the Crystal Heart, so that the Empire can be protected!

Like the other Crystal Ponies her dull coat became bright again.

Amethyst Maresbury: *gasps* I do work at the library.

Rainbow Dash: W-what's that about 'powering the heart'?

Rainbow Dash asks her, as Applejack goes beside her to listen what the librarian was talking about.

Amethyst Maresbury: I just can't believe you found it. King Sombra said he'd hidden it away where we would never see it again! I only hope it will still be as powerful after all these years...! Mm, funnel cake!

Rainbow Dash makes a strangled sound, as she quickly flies into the air, and grabs the crystal flag, and puts it in the Crystal Heart block Twilight made, and accidentally puts it on Twilight too.

Twilight Sparkle: Why did you–

Rainbow Dash: I think we may have a problem...

...

Twilight came back to the balcony were the three royals were, as she quickly skims through the pages of the book.

Twilight Sparkle: I didn't know it was an actual relic! The book didn't mention anything about the Crystal Ponies powering the Heart!

She stops at the last page of the book where there was a ripped page.

Twilight Sparkle: There was a page missing... How did I not notice?!

(Y/N) eyes starts to flutter close, as she also stumbles a bit.

(Y/N): It's alright, Twilight.

The young princess stumbles to keep standing, but Cadance and Shining Armor quickly catches her, as her magic fades away for a moment

Shining Armor: Twily...

Suddenly there was a howling sound as (Y/N)'s spell was switching to being there and just fading away. As the border of the Empire was covered with black mist, and the shadow face of King Sombra shows itself as he was looking at the Empire with a sinister smile.

To be continued:

...

..

.

Welcome to the Crystal Empire everyone!!

I'm currently working on the Part 2 of this episode, so just stay tuned everyone!!

Until next chapter, everyone!! (^///^)

5088 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
1.6K 49 13
𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 ♡︎♥︎♡︎ Dabria one of the Eight Deadly Sins. The Raccoon Sin of Death. One of the sins which is a Fa...
10.9K 303 11
You were always so thankful to have been saved by Tintin and his faithful dog, Snowy. And to later become something more. This was kind of relationsh...