Can I be Loved To? Tokyo Reve...

By LosingHappiness

(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter!-
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Birthday News 🥳🍻
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Main Story Over
Side Stories Ideas
Side Story - End

Chapter 39

6.8K 296 97
By LosingHappiness

A few more days went by and you were finally able to leave the hospital. You went to visit Emma to tell her the news. She was happy for you, you didnt have to feel bad for leaving her since Draken and Hina visit her often.

Takado, now legal father of you, Ran and Rindou gave you the news that you're all now his children. Tears of joy spilled as you heard the news, all four of you joined a group hug.

You had walked out of the hospital with your new family only to see a group of delinquents there, delinquents you recognize.

"Congratulations, (Y/n)! Ran and Rindou!" They cheered at you all.

"Eh what?" You looked towards your brothers.

"We might've bragged about being adopted to them as well as you being discharged." They held balloons, signs and gifts. The congratulations was for you and your brothers, but the gifts were for you for being discharged. You thank each of them and when you were done, they left to let you enjoy your time with your family.

You went out for dinner and went back to your new home.

"Wait, what about our stuff at our other place?" You asked them.

"We had our guys help us move some personal stuff over here." Rin began to explain. "Da-Takado had everything else we needed." Rindou blushed having been heard calling Takado dad.

"Aww don't be embarrassed Rin~" Ran took his opportunity to tease his brother.

"Yeah Rin, he's our dad after all." You joined in.

Takado went in between Ran and Rindou and rested his hands on their heads. "It's true I'm your dad now, but I'm not gonna force you to call me that. Say whatever you're comfortable with." He walks off leaving a blushing Ran and Rindou behind and goes to his dvd player and grabs a movie. "Now get comfy, the night isn't over. We're watching a movie."

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆

You woke up the next morning to everyone else sleeping on the big couch. "Heh, we must've passed out at some point." You did a double take as you looked back once again to see your Dad sleeping sitting upwards. Ran's and Rindou's head sleeping on his lap with a pillow. "How cute~" you took out your phone and took a quick photo. You stretched and went off to find a bathroom.

After freshening up, you decided to cook breakfast. You looked through his refrigerator and see you have ingredients to make Eggs Benedict.

"Damn, smells good."

"Good morning Rin!" You half turned to see a sleepy Rindou walk into the kitchen. "I'm just about down, can you wake the others?"

"Yeah." He slowly walked back out as he yawned.

You all had breakfast together, and it was such an emotional moment for you. Everyone eating together and talking to one another, a peaceful morning. You almost wanted to cry, this is what you wanted in your previous home.

"You don't have work today?" Ran asked our dad.

"Nah, Kasumi gave me a few days off to spend time with you." Not used to having a parental figure, Ran quickly looks down and blushes slightly.

~Ring Ring Ring~

You picked up your phone and see Emma calling and you answered it.

(Y/n): Hey Emma, what's up?

Emma's phone: (Y/n), can you come to the hospital?

(Y/n): Draken?! Why did you pick up?

Emma's phone: Please, (Y/n)...

Then in the background you hear crying.

(Y/n): Draken, what happened?

Emma's Phone: Mikey messed up big time. Emma needs you.

(Y/n): Okay, I'll be on my way!

You end the call and get up quickly.

"Is something wrong?" Takado ask you.

"Uhh there might be. I don't know the reason except that Mikey messed up somehow."

"I'll go with you, just in case." Takado says as he helps you clean up the dishes.

"We got free time." Ran joins himself and his brother. "I wanna see how the great Mikey messed up." After quickly cleaning up, you head for the hospital.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

You're right outside Emma's room when you hear Draken comforting Emma.

"I'm here." You announced yourself. You and the rest walked in.

"(Y/n)..." Emma calls your name and begins to cry. You go and hug her.

"Draken, what's going on?" He hands you a letter.

"Read it." You take it with your free hand and and read it.

Emma

I'm sure you're going to hate me by the time you finish reading this. I've thought about this decision a lot and I came to a solution.
I can't be with you anymore. I can't bare the thought that something might happen to you someday in the future if I'm by your side. People close to me have gotten hurt including you and (Y/n). You could've possibly die and it all happened because you're my sister. It's not your fault, it's mine for being in a gang and others targeting me through you.
It may be selfish, but I'm doing it to protect you. I'm also cutting contact with the others for the sake of their futures. With Grandpa gone, you'll be alone and might not be able pay for bills so I'm leaving this letter to you and (Y/n).
(Y/n), if you're reading this, you might hate me even more for abandoning my sister. But please, take her with you and watch over her. I know Draken can't take her due to where he lives so I'm begging you through this letter. Take care of Emma for me.

~Goodbye Emma.....Goodbye (Y/n)

You crumble the letter when you finish and hug Emma as she clings to you. Ran picks up the letter and Takado and Rindou get closer to read the contents of the letter.

"Ran. Rin. Don't say anything unnecessary." They kept their mouth shut, knowing what they were gonna say might've upset Emma more.

"Please (Y/n)." Draken bows to you. "Please take in Emma. She'll be safe with you."

You of course would love to take in Emma, but you recently just moved in with your new dad and brothers. You feel Emma pull back a bit and bow to Takado.

"Please Don't feel burdened. You don't have to listen to what Mikey said. I'll fine my own way somehow."

"Emma! You don't hav-" Draken was cut off by Takado.

"I don't mind." All eyes went to him. "I got 3 troublesome kids. What's one more." He smiles at her. Emma stares at him and cries again. You and Emma hug each other in relief and Draken thanks Takado for taking her in.

After Emma was discharged from the hospital, you all welcomed her to her new home. Not having enough rooms, you let Emma share with you. That way you can help her when she needs it in her new life in a wheelchair. To your surprise, Ran and Rindou also took a liking to Emma and help her out, though they do tease her. Over time she gotten used to their behavior and doesn't take it to heart.

With Takado making you go back to school and your brothers trying to finish their general education and with Emma being smart in school, she became a tutor to all 3 of you.

Hanging with Emma constantly left you to take care of her and made you think about your future. You want to help her out more and after researching and talking with your dad, you decided that you want to be a nurse in the future.

Ran and Rindou still haven't thought what they want to do since they still, secretly, go beating up others since their delinquent behavior hasn't died down yet.

When Emma is out on dates with Draken, Haru also takes you out. Since you know he's loyal to Mikey and most likely still sees him, you asked if you can meet him.

"I don't think it's a good idea.." you didn't want to put Haru in a tough spot so you never ask about it again.

A few months pass. You had a short date with Haru since he said he had to go pick up Mucho. You kissed him goodbye and walk around.

"Is that (Y/n) I see?" You followed the voice to see Smiley and Angry together.

"Hey (Y/n)." Angry greets you.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?"

"We invited some former Toman members over for dinner. Wanna join?"

Before you answer, 2 figures come up behind you. "Yeah, we'll join you." It was Ran and Rindou.

"We invited (Y/n)." Smiley says, clearly having some bad history with each other.

"We're a package deal." Rin answers back as he throws his arm around your shoulders.

"Fine.. follow us." You three began following the twins.

"How'd you guys find me?" You ask Ran and Rindou.

"If we have free time and you're out on dates, we like to spy on you~" Ran says nonchalantly.

"Wha-

"That or some of our guys spots you and lets us know." Rindou chuckles. "They're protective of you as much as we are."

You sigh, knowing if you continue the conversation you'll be tired out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
2.9K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
14.1K 279 42
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...