Lust unleashed. love? Defiant...

By hate-is-love

I am not good with descibtions soo ya. I stoped wallking (1st bad decision) and turned around (2nd bad decisi... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Dedication....
Chapert 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Finally chapter 11. sorry
Chap 12
chap 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

4.7K 43 0
By hate-is-love

I gasp when i saw him he had a simple white t-shirt and baggy jeans.... Kevin. Kill me now!

"How the hell you know where i live?” He looked at me like i was stupid and said "There is this person called a teacher, they have all types of information.”

Idiot me when i looked up at him i notice he was staring at me with a glint in his green black eyes. I looked at myself and notice i was in only my underwear and bra. Oh yah i always stay like this at home no one is there to see me.

I blushed and turned around to get an outfit when i felt strong arms that made me go hot and bothered around me again.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. Not a smart decision because i felt all his package on my inner thigh.

I stifled a moan and slightly pushed my body towards him to grind on it, then i realized what i was doing and got out of his grip. Even though my body wanted me to stay and rap my legs around him.

I ran up the stairs and put on hello kitty shorts and a tank top. When i got down the stairs i saw watching T.V and decided to sneak up to him and scare him. So i went behind the couch and waited till he was drinking his juice, which i never said he could get, and said, "What are you doing in my house!" in the most manly voice I could muster up.

He jumped off the couch spilling juice on his shirt. Haha, he looked so spooked and funny that I almost pissed on myself from laughing.

But i didn't think it through well cause now he was shirtless and smirking at me "what the hell Kevin why did u take off your shirt"

I asked and he was still smirking i swear can he really smile or does he only smirk? “Well some idiot scared me so i spilled juice on myself." i started cracking up when i heard that. He looked at me with a slight smile yah actually a smile nothing much but ay i will take what i get. He said "Why are you laughing"

"Do i not have the right to laugh?" He smirked urg again, not that it's not completely sexy but still frustrating.

"Oh not at all Angel, i want to know what it take to make you happy" it was so cheesy that it was cute and funny, i smiled and said " that's so cheesy dummy" He shrugged and said let’s get to work. I groaned and he chuckled slightly.

"Okay so what do you want to start on first?" I made my thinking face it's not the pretties but still i think it helped me think more. "Uhm I don’t know science?" wait oh no i suck i it "No! I mean, uhm let’s do reading instead." but he just smirked and said "Nope you already choose"

I groaned "Fine meanie" He looked at me in a weird expression. I swear he is so hard to figure out. With all his hotness and what not.

We were 20 minutes in studying and i was starting to get a body ache and was getting frustrated. I guess Kevin saw it to so he sat up. Oh yah did i forget to tell you we were studying on my bed? Oh well i have an attention span of a nat. I wonder how they look like. Have i seen one? They sound weird. With their human names and stuff.

I hadn't notice that through my internal battle Kevin was just watching me and glistening in the moonlight. Who freaking glistens in the moonlight, is that even possible! I barely heard him say, "come on let’s finish." i groaned again "nooo i am in pain and i can't get stuff, I hate science so much"

He looked worried for a strange reason when i said I’m in pain. I was probably hallucinating, by the moonlight, so pretty. He came closer saying "you want me to help with that?" I looked at him for a moment but decided what is the worse he could do?

I laid on my back and pointed to my belly shoulders hands and thighs. "They hurt and don’t call me a child I’m just in pain so sue me." he looked at me for a minute and started massaging but it was strange when he massage me he was also tutoring me. And i got everything, no it's for reals no joke. We were done with science and continued like that till we got to math.

Even with his massage i only got little parts of it. He asked a question and like usual i got it wrong.

He told me to take my shirt off. Wait hold up. What did he just say? "why!"

He smirked still massaging me and said "with every question u get wrong the more clothes that come off."

"Who made up that rule?" He smirked and said "I did just right now." i didn't want to ask this because i think i knew the answer, but i did anyways.

"Do you do this with all the girls you tutor?" i asked playfully but was feeling the complete opposite. Wait, why was I sad, I spend a day with him and it felt like a week. I fall in love to easily, wait did i just say love? Argg!

"I have only tutored two girls and they just kept trying to make me have sex with them, so i stop tutoring them and stop tutoring for a while, did not feel like dealing with teaching teenagers. So no Angel, just you" he said. I smiled slightly stupid me and falling for dumb ass. "Aww I feel so special, maybe i should try to rape u too" I said and winked, he smirked "Oh trust me Angel, it won't be rape" he said wiggling he brows.

We both laughed at that. Then he said "You still have to take off your shirt Angel"

I asked why, hoping he had forgotten the reasons.

"Because you got the question wrong"

"Fine ass" i took off my shirt and i though he would stop but he kept massaging me.

Whelp i got all the rest of the questions right. I didn’t want to take off anything else.

When we were done he kept massaging me. I didn't feel weird at all. "You know you can stop if you want to right?" i asked, he paused for a second then asked, "Do you want me to stop?" i knew i should have said yes.

Absolutely and duh works well to, but for some reason as always my mouth acts before i have time to think it over and I whispered no. I know he heard me because he smirked and said, "I didn't hear you. Speak up or I’ll punish you" i snorted what could he possibly do so i stayed quiet. He said okay but u asked for it.

He started kissing my shoulder he liked over my collar bone and kissed my chest. I wanted to saw stop but 4 some reason this boy makes all my decent thinking fly out the window. He licked down to my cleavage kissed around it and then went down to my stomach. I felt so much pleasure, i have never felt such a feeling of pleasure before. It took all in me not to moan out his name in pleasure. And still bits of whimpers escaped from my mouth. He went back up to my breast and started kissing everywhere. My nipple were hard like when i get cold, but believe me i am not cold at al.

He flicked my nipple with his tongue and i knew that i couldn't hold it in any longer. I moaned out his name. I never felt like this before. Yah i had boyfriends but. .i am still a virgin and they haven’t gone pass a little kiss. Not even a make out session. Here i am full on making out with a guy i barely knew and... And more than enjoying it...

He nibbled and then got me out of my thought i notice he was giving me hickey. Oh heck to the! I was about to scowl at him i never liked hickeys. It felt sooo good that I really didn’t care. The sensation was wow all i could do was moan. Then all of a sudden he stopped.

I whimpered and lift my body higher to touch his but i couldn't feel him. I sat up to look at him and he had a look that was so strong it made me heat up.

I got to remember to ask him want that feeling is called." he snapped out of his daze and said. "Are you ready to answer me now" i shook my head and smirked. I had an absolutely brilliant idea. I know right i am actually smart at times. I walked up to him swaying my hips more. His eyes got that look again.

Continue Reading