Fate •T.Riddle• BOOK 1

By malfoysock

"It was our fate to rule side by side, Marcelline. We shall rule the world hand in hand; have our enemies cow... More

••
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Holy Crap
54
55
56
57
UMMMM
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilouge

23

13.7K 421 46
By malfoysock

-

Tom sat in Marcelline's room for the first time. He stood staring at her side of the room which was, very bare. No pictures like everyone else had. Just littered with books. Her bed was neatly made with black satin cover.

"You can have a seat Tom I don't have germs" she said looking at him through the mirror. Tom's breath hitched when he looked up and saw her. Her dark hair was perfectly placed and her beautiful green eyes were staring at him. He looked down at the bed again but did indeed sit.

Tom saw her pillows neatly placed. The air smelled lightly of a sweet orange smell. He felt intoxicated. Knowing that her beautiful head, her soft dark hair was placed on these pillows made him feel dizzy, and all he wanted to do was lay where she had laid before.

"You're very clean" Tom finally said.

"I take pride in cleanliness so thank you" she said putting on lipgloss. "Those books over there might interest you if you get bored." She said nodding over the books on her desk. Tom stood up and stood behind her. He placed his cold hands on her warm shoulders and watched as she tensed a little bit. He leaned down and smirked as he smelled her aroma even more.

"I could never get bored looking at you darling" he whispered and she deeply breathed in. Her head suddenly felt fuzzy and the same feeling in her stomach was now very prominent.

"Where are your dorm mates?" Tom said moving away from her looking at the other beds. How he could just make her so unbelievably nervous then act like nothing happened is a talent Marcelline suddenly wished she had.

"I don't know. Probably at the library. They don't talk to me." She said standing up. She was wearing a black skirt and a plain white shirt. Tom's eyes directed down her body and to her pale thighs which we're very visible. He sucked in a breath but looked away.

"Ready?" He asked not meeting her eye. She hummed in response and they linked arms walking out of the room. Everybody in the Ravenclaw common room stood so still watching them walk out the girls dormitory arm in arm. "Do you always get stared like this?" Tom said giving everyone who dared to look at her an evil eye.

"They say I don't belong in Ravenclaw but I don't care for their stupid opinions" she said walking down the hallway to the Slytherin Common room.

As they reached the Slytherin common room Tom tightened his grip so she had to come closer to him. They both walked into the common room which was buzzing with loud music, people dancing and the stench of alcohol.

"Hey! I didn't know if you were gonna come" Theo said flaring his arms around Marcelline making her fall back a little. "Wow you're very drunk" she said back.

"And you should be. Come on I'll get you a drink" he said grabbing her hand and dragging her away from Tom whom just watched them. He couldn't help but find it a little amusing.

"Drink this" he said handing Marcelline a cup.

"No"

"Come on just drink it you'll have so much fun"

"No"

"Hey Mars you have to drink today it's my birthday!!" Orion said throwing his arm around Marcelline. "Come one just one" Theo said with pleading eyes.

She rolled her eyes and huffed grabbing the drink out of his hand and pouring it down her mouth. They both cheered as she did so.

"Let's dance" Theo said grabbing her hand again and pulling her to where everyone is dancing. By the time the second song came on Marcelline felt more drunk then she should have. Theo was very visibly having the time of his life. He pulled Marcelline arm and spun her around and suddenly lifted her up and ran in a circle making her laugh so loudly.

"Let's get another drink" Theo said letting her down but forgot she was drinking as she almost fell over as he did so. "I'll grab us more" he said and walked away from her. She was in absolutely bliss. She was just swaying to the music with a big permanent smile on her face.

"You look good smiling" someone said and she turned around to see Abraxas with a very visible cut on his lip. She rolled her eyes and went to walk away but he grabbed her arm.

"Don't touch me Abraxas" she said feeling like she was going to throw up.

"I just want to Apologize Mars" he said looking into her eyes.

"If you don't let me go in 3 seconds I'm going to punch you" she said.

"3"

"I'm just trying to apologize to you-"

"2"

"Marcelline don't be like this"

"1" she was about to swing back but someone pulled Abraxas back. "She said let her go Malfoy" Tom said with a devilish smile.

"My lord I'm sorry I was just trying to apologize for my action-" he started but seen Tom did not care for his explanation and quickly scurried off.

"Were you actually going to Punch him?" Tom said walking closer to Marcelline. His smile on his face was a picture she wanted to frame in her mind forever.

"Yes." She said smelling the Alcohol on him as he walked closer. She knew he despised drinking so smelling that came as a shock to her.

"As amusing as that would have been you won't have to ever do that. You don't have to worry that pretty little head over anything." He said grabbing her face forcefully.

"Let's Dance" she said with a smile.

"I don't dance Princess"

"Today you do come on" she said taking his hand and pulling him. He stared at her as she used his arm as a dancing tool, swaying to the beat and using it to spin herself around on. God that smile on her face did horrible things to Tom.

Tom suddenly grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. Her eyes widened as her chest pressed up against his. He looked down at her beautiful green eyes and it was like he was in a trance and had no control over his body. "You look beautiful Marcelline" he said and started swaying to the music with his hands on her waist.

He grabbed her hand and kissed the palm of it leaving the same burning feeling. He slowly kissed up her arm his other hand never leaving her waist so she was so impeccably close to him. He kissed her shoulder and suddenly leaned down to her neck and started leaving small kisses making Marcelline gasp a little. That only encouraged Tom to continue on.

"Tom what are you-" she started but shut up as started biting down on her neck so softly. She moaned slightly and his grip on her waist tightened even more as he heard the angelic noise come out of her. "Wanna go somewhere else?" He said taking his lips off her neck to look into her eyes.

His eyes were so dark and his hair was now all over the place. His lips were a perfect pink. Marcelline almost had forgotten the question looking at him. She nodded slightly and his grin appeared again and he took her hand with great strength and dragged her up the boys dormitory and into his room.

He pushed her in and closed the door behind them locking it. He turned around to see her staring at him. Her eyes were swarmed with emotion. He could sense the same emotion he was feeling right now.

Lust.

He marched up to her and grabbed her face with both hands and suddenly connected their lips. It was like a firework show had exploded in their stomachs as their lips moved with each other's.

He walked her over to the wall and pushed her against it. Her hands wrapped around his neck. He moved his lips to her neck again and her moans sent tingles down his spine.

In that moment of Alcohol and lust; there was no plans. There was no trauma. There was no pain and suffering. It was just them two.

Two teenagers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.6K 47
Your name is Y/N Smith. You recently found out you weren't actually muggle and you begged your parents to let you go to Hogwarts. They agreed and m...
16.4K 241 64
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚...
1.5M 25.2K 70
'It felt like a burning moment that our hatred really blew up into a sea of fire. "You really think just because he wants you that it makes you bull...
118K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...