Marvel Women Oneshots

De Winter_Widow__

Marvel Women Oneshots I will be taking requests for this if anyone has any This is a book I've created with m... Mai multe

Quick Note
Close with the Power Broker
Close with the Power Broker 2
Assassinating the Assasin
The Other Barton
You Won't Like the Movie
Our Family
8 Month Mission
Meeting the Family
Just Another Day at the Base...Right?
Movie Theater
I'm Not Who You Think I AM
That One Night
Got A Secret
Accident
Why?
Press Tour
Who Are You?
We Finally Found You
Is It Really You
I Will Always Be With You
The Woods Brought Us Together
The Switch
Betrayal
The Switch 2
Eight Years Later
Road Trip
A Simple Spell Can't Fix Everything
Surprise!
Multiversal Confusion
Pumpkin Carving
Lock the door
Always Pulled Apart
Mission Gone Wrong
Mockingbird
Siblings from Talokan
Consequences

Interview

288 1 0
De Winter_Widow__

SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR MOM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

IF YOU ARE READING MY STORY OUR JOURNEY, I WOULD SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Interviewer: "Welcome back and for those of you who have just joined us, we are here with Elizabeth Olsen who plays Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch. one question I've been dying to ask is did any of your kids visit the set while filming?"

Elizabeth smiles at the mention of her kids Mason and Michelle while the audience cheers

Lizzie: "Michelle visited a couple of times but mason didn't. When we were filming this movie, Mason was only a year old so he was home with my wife Carly"

Interviewer: "You've mentioned before that out of all the Wandavision episodes, you will always cherish the 60s episode and especially the 70s episode. Could you talk about that a bit"

Lizzie smiles

Lizzie: "because of the pandemic Carly and I took the chance to grow our family more. When I was 5 months pregnant, I got a call from Kevin saying that they wanted to start filming again in two months. We hadn't told anyone that I was pregnant except for our family and friends. When I told Kevin, he was shocked and happy for me. He helped change the filming schedule around so instead of filming the 80s and 90s episodes first, we filmed the 70s episode first. One of my favorite memories from filming during the pandemic was the first day we were called back on set to start filming again. All the costume designers gathered around a trashcan they put in the middle of the room and threw away the pregnancy bellies since I was 7 months and there was no need for the fake pregnancy bellies"

She chuckles and the audience laughs

Lizzie: "I will always cherish that episode because of that"

Interviewer: "adorable. How was the rest of the cast and crew on set before you had your son"

Lizzie: "it was hard in the beginning when we first returned to set. I was constantly throwing up in the morning so it delayed shooting. Whatever I needed, someone would always get for me. I'm really grateful for everyone who put up with me on set while I was pregnant"

Interviewer: "what about your daughter Michelle, you said she visited the set of Doctor Strange"

Lizzie: "Michelle did visit set a couple of times. Usually when she visited I was in my Scarlet Witch costume but one time she was about to come when I was in the variant Wanda look with all the blood and I was frantically calling Carly so she wouldn't bring her. Thank goodness because I would have traumatized her"

Interviewer: "How was she on set as well as with the cast and crew"

Lizzie: "Everyone in the cast and crew loved her. She loved Xochitl the most out of everyone, sorry Benedict"

She chuckles

Interviewer: "if you don't mind me asking, why did you say that?"

Lizzie: "the first time Michelle visited, it was when Benedict was the zombie dead I don't know what to call him doctor strange variant so he had all of these prosthetics on his face so to a three-year-old, he was a monster"

She chuckles again recalling the memory

Lizzie: "Benedict apologized so much after that as Michelle cried into my shoulder "

She chuckles again

Lizzie: "after some time, Michelle warmed up to him but still, Xochitl is her favorite. When Michelle was visiting and I had to film scene's that I didn't want her to see me do, Xochitl would take her to her trailer where they would watch movies and eat candy. That's how Xochitl won over Michelle"

Both Lizzie and the interviewer laugh

Interviewer: "how was Carly with all of this since you were stuck in London for filming"

Lizzie: "it was hard in the beginning since she wasn't able to visit. It was hard on her trying to deal with the kids on her own and it was hard on me because I missed her and the kids. For the last 2 months of filming that was when restrictions eased up and she was able to visit so it was really nice"

Interviewer: "We were able to obtain this video so if everyone would like to turn to the screen"

A video starts to play which one of the crew members filmed

Benedict Wong, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lizzie, and Xochitl are all filming  a scene

Lizzie: "dream walking you, hypocrite!"

Lizzie storms toward Benedict Cumberbatch

Rami: "and cut. That was good. Reset for one more take"

A red-haired woman walks into the frame of the video

Carly: "I'm looking for Elizabeth Keelin"

Lizzie looks around confused

Lizzie: "who's calling me that? What?"

Rami: "she's over there"

He points to Lizzie

Carly: "thank you"

Lizzie: "why is someone calling me that?"

Carly walks over to Lizzie

Carly: "Elizabeth Keelin'

Lizzie: "can I help you?"

Carly: "I have something for Elizabeth Keelin"

It takes a couple of seconds for Lizzie to realize who it is

Lizzie: "Carly!"

She runs over and jumps into Carly's arms

Lizzie: "I missed you"

Carly: "I missed you too darling"

They both kiss and all the crew and cast around them clap

the video ends and Lizzie can't stop smiling

Interviewer: "so cute. For those who don't know, would you like to explain"

Lizzie: "as I said previously, it was hard for Carly to visit because of the pandemic. We would call, FaceTime, and do anything so we can see and talk to each other. This is when the restrictions were eased and she was able to visit. Carly, Sam, and Benedict all came up with a plan to surprise me. At first, when she came to set, I was super confused because I didn't recognize her and Marvel is so secretive with their projects so we never saw random people on set. Everyone knew each other so I was a bit confused. Also, she was calling me Elizabeth Keelin which is my legal name but for work, I stick with Olsen so that threw me off guard. Once I realized who it was, I was so happy because I hadn't seen her face to face for months"

A photo pops on the screen and everyone awes

Lizzie looks up at the photo displayed onscreen

It's of Lizzie and Carly kissing on set whole Lizzie is in her scarlet witch look

Lizzie: "that has to be one of my favorite photos of Carly and me while on set for a Marvel production. It was funny, so Carly visited 3 times without the kids. One of the times, I believe it was the last time, she visited and I was in the variant Wanda look, so I was covered in blood. She walked into my trailer and I had my back turned to her. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me and went to kiss me then freaked out when she saw the blood all over my face. It was too funny and I still make fun of  that day whenever I can"

Interviewer: "you both have one of the cutest relationships ever"

Lizzie: "I have no idea to respond to that"

She laughs nervously

Interviewer: "I have one last question before we move back to questions in the movie. Will you ever let your kids watch this movie"

Lizzie: "no way. Maybe in the future but right now they are way too young to see this film. Michelle has seen videos of me as Wanda before. A couple of days ago Carly Michelle and I were watching a movie and a trailer for multiverse of madness started playing. As it was playing a clip of me played and a huge smile grew on my daughter's face. She started jumping up and down saying it's mommy it's mommy. It was adorable and little moments like make me realize how much she loves seeing me as Wanda or a character but mainly Wanda since that has been the character I've been playing the most since she was born"

An hour later, Lizzie arrives at her house. She walks into the house and shuts the door behind her. Lizzie places her bag on the table and walks over to the kitchen where she can hear humming

Lizzie: "babe, I'm back

Carly: "hey darling"

She picks up Lizzie and kisses her

Carly sets Lizzie down and kisses her again

Carly: "How did the interview go?"

Lizzie: "it went well, did you watch it?"

Carly: "I recorded but wasn't able to. I had a lot of errands to run this morning and the kids have been a handful. I'm sorry"

Lizzie: "it's fine, babe. Where are the kids?"

Carly: "Mason is asleep in his room and Michelle is in the living room playing"

Lizzie: "it smells good in here, what did you make?"

Carly: "I made waffles for the kids"

Lizzie: "Are there any extras?"

Carly: "of course, just let the waffle maker warm up"

Lizzie: "sounds good, I'm going to go see our little munchkin"

Carly: "she was asking for you all morning

Lizzie: "aw. I love my job but hate leaving them"

Carly: "they may not understand right now but they will in the future. Besides, how many people can say their mom is the Elizabeth Olsen"

Lizzie chuckles

Lizzie: "I guess so... I am going to go see her"

She walks over to the living room and sees Michelle playing on the floor with a Natasha Romanoff doll and a Wanda Maximoff doll

Lizzie: "how is my little munchkin doing?"

Michelle: "mommy!"

She jumps up from the ground and runs over to Lizzie

Lizzie kneels on the ground and her daughter throws her arms around Lizzie

Michelle: "I missed you, mommy"

Lizzie: "I missed you too, baby"

She kisses Michelle's forehead

Lizzie: "how much did you miss mommy? This much or this much"

Michelle: "this much"

She extends her arms all the way out which makes Lizzie laugh

Lizzie: "I'm going to go see your brother and then we can spend time together"

Michelle: "okay mommy"

Lizzie kisses Michelle's temple. She gets up from the floor and walks upstairs to Mason's bedroom. She walks over to the crib and sees Mason half-asleep cuddling with his lion plush

Lizzie: "hi Mase. Hi, baby"

She picks up Mason and Mason giggles

Lizzie: "missed me?"

Mason makes baby noises and reaches for Lizzie

Lizzie: "I missed you too. Let's go down and see mamma"

She kisses Mason's temple and walks downstairs with him in her arms

Carly: "someone is awake now"

Lizzie: "he's awake now"

She kisses his cheek

Carly: "let me hold him while you eat"

Lizzie tries handing Mason to Carly but Mason clings to her shirt

Lizzie: "I guess not"

Carly: "he is sick of me and wants his momma"

they both chuckle

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 109 20
One shots of the avengers and their actors Using Gabriella my character from my other book for most of them unless someone suggests something else P...
16.8K 420 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
35.7K 901 16
Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an entire book to. My requests are open! You...
2.8K 97 12
If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy this book as well!! One shot book based on...