Why did I fall for HER? (girl...

By mchristiline

There was a campus queen named Samantha Wilson. Samantha had a boyfriend named Stevie but then a new transfer... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: The transferee
Chapter 3: Silly mistake
Chapter 4: First week activity
Chapter5: I kissed her again
Chapter 6: Saturday Night
Chapter 7: Make out session
Chapter 8: Liking her
Chapter 9: Strange feelings
Chapter 10: She's back
Chapter 11: Stacy Taylor
Chapter 12: Reasons
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Confess & Fact
Chapter 15: Upset
Chapter 16: Winning Haley's Heart
Chapter 17: We're Over
Chapter 18: Regrets
Chapter 19: Knowing about Haley
Chapter 21: Hal's new lover
Chapter 22: Perfect couple
Chapter 23: Twin Sister
Chapter 24: She's not mine anymore
Chapter 25: The Reasons
Chapter 26: Awkward
Chapter 27: Secret spill out
Chapter 28: Make her jealous
Chapter 29: Truth about Us
Chapter 30: We're together finally
Author's Note
Chapter 31: New Start
Chapter 32: Heidi? Is what?
Chapter 33: The final stuggles
Chapter 34: The final struggles (Part2)
Chapter 35: The final struggles (Last Part)
Chapter 36: Losing Someone

Chapter 20: My girlfriend is the campus queen

87 3 0
By mchristiline

Chapter 20: My girlfriend is the campus queen

***Samantha’s POV***

Last night was one of my best sex nights ever. I never wondered that a girl can give me that sensation, Hal was totally different and she’s not like other Lesbos here at school. I quiver when somebody wrapped its hands into my waist and as I look whose hand was it I saw, “Stevie” he just smiled and give a quick smack on my lips as I widened my eyes. “Looks like you’re surprise upon seeing me, Honey” he speaks as I compiled myself as an answer, “Um… ye-yeah. I thought you were still on your vacation” he just smiled and kissed me again, “I miss you, Sam. Wanna hang out later with me, you can bring your friends too” he invite, I need to broke up with him now.

“Stevie” I started as he just hum and look at me, “I wanted to say something” I continued and he was just staring at me and I can see he’s happy right now, “about what, Sam? It looks serious just tell what it is” he muttered and squeezed my hand as assurance.

How can I tell him that I want to break up with him? He’s a good person and I can’t break his heart. He never done bad to me, he didn’t cheat, nor hurt me and he’s one of the girls catch, he’s a good guy and I don’t know how he feel if I break up with him right now, “Sam? You okay? You’re spacing” he asked with his concern voice and looks as he checked me if I feel ill.

“You’re not hot, nor had any symptoms of having a fever or what. What bothers you, Hon?” he sounded and I just wreck my forehead in my thoughts, “Nothing. I better tell you tonight. By the way I’ll bring the girls and Hal with me, is it fine with you?” he nodded and smiled happily.

How could I tell him…I want to break up with you because I’m into girls and I was into Hal, so we need to be together and I don’t like you from the very start, I sigh in depression because no matter how I try to muster my speech for him I can’t bare in my mind that I will broke his heart in just second. I let out a deep sigh again, “Hey, you already told him?” Maureen questioned at me and she frown when I shook my head as a response, “better tell him before you totally wreck his heart, he’s into you Sam. He really… really likes you Sam, better wreck his heart now than wrecking it when he finally discover that he loves you” she explained and taps my shoulder, “okay I’ll tell him tonight, by the way tell the girls we’ll go to Stevie’s place and I’ll tell Hal too” I reminded and headed to Hal to see her.

I saw Emily went out from the music room and I approached her, “Hi Emi. Where’s Hal?” I greeted and asked she just pointed at the room and I saw Hal heading toward the piano, she sat down and play the keyboards, I listened to her as she was just playing it easily… I remember this melody it was like… the first day of school. This melody is very familiar, I always went near here to listen but I failed to hear it again but now I just figure out that Hal is the one who played it and I was happy to discover that my soon to be girlfriend is the mysterious one.

After she played the key I clap and beam a smile to her as she smiled back, “What a nice pleasing melody” I muttered as I sat with her in front the piano. “Who taught you to play the keyboard?” I questioned at her as she suddenly lean down she’s upset I guess I lifted her chin to face me, “Hal?” I call her, she suddenly hug me and lean her head at my shoulder, “It’s my dad” she answered and I felt something on my shoulder, “Hal, are you crying?” I asked as I faced her I wiped her tears and she mumble, “sorry I just missed my dad”, I understand her, I know she really love her dad as well I did to my dad but he left me with my mom and I never know where is he right now.

“It’s okay I understand, let’s go I’ll make you happy.” I pulled her away and roam around the campus, I decided to bring her at the gym where there were girls playing badminton and the cheerleaders was practicing their stunts. I looked at Haley as I saw her amazed with the cheerleaders I called her but no response from her… I look where she was gazing as I saw she was looking at Heidi a girl who’s wearing a cycling shorts and a skirt, she has those coffee colored hair like mine and had those hazel eyes like Hal, and I saw Heidi looked at us and beam a smile. I spotted Haley’s arm as she cussed in annoyance, “Shit” she muttered and face me, “What’s your problem?” she asked me. “Why are you staring at her? Are you attracted with Heidi?” I asked her with a sadden voice, “Hey don’t be jealous, I knew she’s one of my type and all of the guys too but I love you, and she’s my friend… so don’t be jealous. I thought you wanted me to be happy and so I am now” she speaks and pulled me towards her body and suddenly Heidi went over us.

“Hal, glad you went to see my practice” Heidi speak softly eying Haley, “We just visit the gym and I never knew you had a practice here. By the way what a nice uniform, the stunts you made was great” Hal complimented and Heidi blushed towards her remarks, “T-thanks” she stutter and look at me, “nice to see you too Sam” she said and smile as I gave her a smile too… one off my infamous fake smile. “Would you mind if I invite you at my house? We have a get-together party tonight… can you come tonight Hal? And you too Sam” she invited us but we need to go to Stevie’s place too. “Sure, I’ll be glad to come” Hal replied as I was now trembling in my thoughts if I’ll go there or at Stevie, if I go with Hal I can take guard of her from this cheerleader bitch but I can’t broke up with Stevie tonight, which one should I chose to go. “Thanks Hal, I’ll pick you up later at dismissal” she said and bid goodbye as she kiss Hal into her cheeks.

“Hey! You bi-“ Hal cut me off, “Sam, don’t be jealous. So you wanna come with me at the party?” she asked as I shook my head so she frowned at me. “We need to be with Stevie, he invited me and I want you to come with me” I reasoned, “I already agreed with Heidi, sorry Sam. You just finish your unfinished business with your boyfriend and went to Heidi’s Party” she explained and time for me to frown now, “I won’t go there, we should go to Stevie’s place, he’s having a party too, I know” I explicate to her but she shook her head as disagreement, “Sorry Sam, I already said yes, I’ll go with Heidi’s party and you went to Stevie’s party and let’s just see each other tomorrow” she hiss as she left me without any words from me.

Damn you Heidi! First Stacy the bitch now you Heidi the cheerleader! Ah! Okay fine I’ll go there after I broke up with Stevie. Now I just need to muster every word to finish it quickly.

***Haley’s POV***

As I left Sam at the gym I never saw her, she maybe mad at my attitude when she said that we’re heading to Stevie’s Place but I already said yes to Heidi. I’ll just need to text her I pulled out my phone from my bag as I started to compose a text to Sam saying ‘Sorry Sam see yah tomorrow, I love you’ and sent it to her.

“Hal” somebody called me and I turn to see who, “Heidi” I murmured and smile to her, “Sorry if I keep you waiting,” she explained as I just nodded and held some of her stuff, “can we go somewhere first, I need something later” she asked me, “no problem Di, want me to drive your car?” I suggest and she waggles her head up and down.

We make into her car, put some of her stuff in tank and headed to the door, “Hal” she call out then I faced her confusedly, “do you already had a girlfriend?” she asked shyly, what’s with a random question… “No not yet but… I already have someone in my mind and heart” I truly said as she looked at me and smile sadly, what’s with her sudden change of expression?

“Let’s go” she reclaimed as she open the passenger seat and hopped in the car, I drive silently and decided to turn on the music as I was preparing to press the switch Heidi’s hand touched mine, “Sorry” she gasped and look to the widow.

“Di? Are you okay?” I asked her as I see her crying, we were heading to the car park right now to go home then I saw her cry, I tried to ask her for how many times but she was just quiet as now we arrived to their home I noticed something, “Di?” I called out to her when I hear her sobbing, I can’t help it therefore I pulled her towards me to give her a tight comforting hug.

She sobs and sniff I can feel her tears and breathe, I soothe some hair from her eyes and stroke her back to assure her that I was there for her, “why are you crying?” I asked her I am really curious now, she eyed me her hazel eyes like mine and gives me a sad smile, “will you laugh at me after I tell you?” she ask assuring that I wouldn’t I shook my head to give her the confidence to tell me, “I’m into a girl and guess… she’s into a girl too, but I think she’s not into me and love another girl” she stated as I was listening to her.

I let her in first in their house sat in the couch and continued, “I really like her from the start, we became close but I can’t tell her, I never felt this before and I really wanted to kiss her badly but I can’t because I never had a chance kissing a girl in the first place” she explained and stared at me as I asked, “so you just want to have an experience kissing a girl too?” then she nodded and questioned me, “will you let me Hal?” I smiled at her and nod then a wide smile plastered her face.

“Kiss me as you want Di just let me know how many times you wanted just to perfect the kiss for her” after I said it I caressed her cheek and lean closely, I need to do it first because she might feel nervous and back out of my offer. Before I deep my lips to her I felt her lips dipping to mine as I feel her kissing me passionately like I was the one who she wanted, I try to respond so that she’ll know how and I gasped when she was trying to trailed her kiss to my neck so I pull away, “Sorry” she apologized and I understand she was just being sensational in the commotion of desire, I think she really like that girl.

The night had come and many of the students was here as they were invited, there were lots of beers, whisky and wines all over the house, there were couples who are making out in every corner of the house, spin the bottles that reminded me the day I and Sam was into a make out session kind of dare, I know it was my suggestion but I never knew I get into that suggestion of mine, “Hal, here grab some drink” Di offered and I grab it and gulp every liquid, Hmmm what a great taste it’s like a different drink maybe it has a combination of some fruit juices.

“Where this drink placed? I like the taste” I stated and she guided me to the place where in I only saw a bottle of vodka, “it’s a vodka Di. Was this the drink I drunk?” I curiously asked, “Yea, that’s it, but I put something to it to add flavor, give me your cup and I’ll make some for you” I handed her my cup as I just stare on what she was doing, but I can’t focus to what she was doing as I noticed her hot sexy body, her hips was delicate to touch and her bumpy butt, “here” she mumble as I returned to my existence, “thanks” I murmured to her and went to the party.

What was I thinking? Why did I desire to touch her body? Was it because of that kiss earlier? Or because of the liquors I drink? Damn you Haley! Back to your senses Hal! I was screaming in my thought to forget my lust to her. “Hal you okay? I was asking something but it seemed you’re spacing” Heidi spoken as I wanted to kiss her, No! I won’t kiss her! “Haley” she sounded and I can’t help it so I pull her closed to mine and dipped my lips to hers and she never retreated as she started kissing me back, we’re now in some base of sensation when I was interrupted by my phone that was just vibrating inside my pants pocket, I excused and went far from the noise and answer it.

***Samantha’s POV***

I am worried about my Haley to that party gathering, I’m crazy thinking of her. We’re not yet official and I won’t have the right to control her for the mean time. I guess I need to end up my relation to Stevie right away as I headed to that party of Heidi. “Sam, will Haley come over with us?” April asked me, “Is she going to be late? I heard there was a party over Heidi, was she coming here?” Jean spoken and I wanted to bump this two. Ah!!! F*ck this day!

“Hey Sam relax” Maureen whisper to my ear as I tried to relax myself. I sighed and she holds my hand “stop thinking Haley better finish the unfinished business with Stevie” she said and I nod understanding it.

“Hon, where’s Haley? I thought you bring her here” Stevie asked as I replied with a bored tune, “Heidi’s party” he just held his hand around my waist and give us some drinks and food to be eaten, he also invited some of his guys and girls friends in his place.

“Sam can you come with me?” he nicely asked, “where?” I mumble as he smirk at me, I think he wanna have some sex with me. “Stevie I couldn’t give you what you think right now that you wanted from me” I stated and turned away but he pulled me closer to him as he kissed my lips vigorously and deepened it he wanted to let in his tongue but I did not give him the entrance so he decided to kiss my neck rubbed my skin and lean me to the wall and trailed kisses to my shoulder and he started to pull up my shirt but I push him.

“What the Heck! Why you push me Sam?” he exclaimed “I already said I can’t do something what’s on your mind earlier” I replied as I look down, I need some strength right know to end this up I still have to go after Haley at the freakin’ party, “But I need you right now Sam. I miss doing it with you, I already waited for months but now I can’t wait to taste you again” he remarked and kissed me again forcefully but now I pushed him as hard as I can then he drop off the floor.

“Sorry Stevie, we’re over. I’m breaking up with you” I blurted to him then he stood and held my arms saying sorry… “Sam, please don’t do this, I’m sorry” he mumble softly and give me a hug but I pull away and explain, “I can’t Stevie… from the start I never did to like you as you like me, I’m breaking up with you for one reason…” I stated and sigh as I go on, “you’re such a great guy but I love someone else” I reasoned as he turn my head to face him and stare at me, “who was the lucky one who holds your heart Sam?” he questioned with a sad tune and I can see his hurt, I’m so sorry Stevie…

“Just tell me who, Sam. I need to know whom I lose and in what aspect I did not suits to you” he continued and gave me his sad smile, “It’s Hal, I was into her after the dare maybe I already liked her I don’t know when but I was into her and I love her Stevie” I explained as he shook his head in disbelief. “I lose you not because of another guy but… but a girl” he said and stood still as he leaned near me and brushed his lips to mine, “that was our last kiss I wish you’re happy with her, I’m here if you need somebody to lean on” he then kissed my cheeks and walked away.

I sigh in relieved, now we’re finally over… I walked to Maureen to tell her about it and she just hugged me tight and suggests, “Call her and tell her the good news you two waited for this” she give me a big smile as I dialed Hal’s number.

“Hello Hal” I started “Hi” she spoken and I hear the loud beat of sound, “We’re finally over Hal” I happily said to her “G-great” she mumble and I felt sad in the way she replied me, “aren’t you happy about it?” I can feel she shook her head right now, “No it’s not what you mean. I’m happy and finally we’ll be official” she speak and that makes me smile, “Yea now we’re official, I’m your girl friend and your mine too” I said with a sweet tone, she chuckle on the other hand “I love you Sam” she mentioned it makes me smile and blush, “I love you too Hal” I beam at her and I bet she’s blushing too, “the campus queen is now my girlfriend, see you soon, better hang out to the party before they’ll ask where I am” she then ended the call and I run to the girls to went to the get-together party at Heidi’s place.

I can’t stop myself from smiling and blushing, April and Jean asked why but I never answer them and just smile and spacing the hell out, I’m in haven with this happiness I felt, I’ll kiss her right away there and make love with her to remember this beautiful night.

A/N: comment if you like the story or not, need to have some courage with your comments and votes. Keep an eye with the next chapters ^_~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 203 25
[ Note : this was my first story ever, it's really bad (you seriously don't know how bad it is, there is no grammar) and I'm still trying to edit/ r...
227 12 10
A new girl moves into a small town her past a secret. First day of school how will she get through it all eyes on her. With only 278 students in her...
445 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...
15.5K 596 25
They met as Juniors and Seniors.They became friends.They started admiring each other.They decided to be in a relationship.They became sweet and a pe...