Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

By XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

Chapter 48

3.1K 123 16
By XMidnightBlissX

~James' Point of View~

I worked diligently while Noah laid asleep nestled into my chest. I adored this bonding time we had, even though he was sleeping. He lightly snored as I read over emails and updates from my assistant. It wasn't until I noticed how the room was darker that I seen it had gotten late. I checked the time on my screen and it now read 11:27pm it was getting close to the event time at the club now. We had it scheduled for 12:30am. I made my way to "x" out of all my tabs before slowly shifting my body around.

I heaved as I heard someone began to knock on my door.

"Come in!" I announced while rubbing Noah's back.

"I was coming to confirm if you were still leaving out tonight for your event." Sir Birmingham said while stepping into the room. And not to far behind him, I saw Tyson.

As Tyson slowly approached me I began to speak. "Yes, I'm still leaving tonight. Is Vincent up?" I asked.

"No sir. He's still sleeping soundly in your bed at this present moment." He replied.

I took a deep breath as I thought about if I should still wake the boys to attend tonight's event.

"If I may, I would recommend letting them sleep. They been out all day and surely you wouldn't want to disturb them for something that won't take a lot of time." Sir Birmingham interjected.

I smirked and leaned back into my chair as I thought about how good of a mind reader Birmingham was. He always knew when to give me advice on situations.

"Very well." I said amused while leaning slightly forward and beginning to hoist myself from my chair. I made sure to move slowly to not wake Noah. I leaned him back a bit and maneuvered his legs so that when I stood, I had one hand around his back and one scooped up under his legs. He moved a bit in my arms as I walked to my bedroom. Once I laid him on the bed,he rolled over and graced one arm across Vincent's waist.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with them until you get back. They're in good hands." Sir Birmingham said respectively. And just as he finished speaking,Tyson walked over to his bed and laid upon it while watching Noah shift a bit. I knew between him and Sir Birmingham, they wouldn't let anything happen to Noah or Vincent.

"I know." I responded while walking to my bathroom. I made sure to freshen up by taking a quick shower and washing my hair. Once out, I got dressed in one of my favorite suits and made sure to lean over each of the boys and place kisses upon their foreheads. While heading downstairs I seen Sir Birmingham already standing by the door with my keys in his hand. He had prepared my car for me to leave. I made sure to thank him before exiting the house.

While driving to the club I got a call from Zayne and Dawson on my whereabouts for if I was still showing up. I made sure to ensure them both that I was on my way before hanging up.

Once inside the club, I was greeted by many Doms and subs that threw themselves at me. I made sure to greet our members respectfully and turn away from all the gawking subs.

"About time you got here." I heard Dawson joke while nudging me. Tagging behind him were Maddy and Harold all dressed in submissive outfits with yin-yang looking collars. I raised an eyebrow impressed. The collars were beautiful. In a way they looked the same, but they each had different details.

"I officially collared them awhile back. I would've told y'all sooner, but I treated them out with a vacation and we just got back a few days ago." Dawson said proudly.

"Congratulations." I acknowledged happily. I smirked while grabbing Dawson and I both a drink off a tray that a sub walked by with.

"I was almost certain you were going to be late tonight." Zayne said walked over with his sub in a collar on a leash.  Zayne was always doubtful when it came to us coming in time to events. But nonetheless, I was impressed he had attended tonight with his sub Ryan. He had him collared as well. I was more than shocked to see that he actually settled down with Ryan. I was happy he found someone who can withstand his attitude and aggressive kinks.

"Good evening Master Kenwood." Ryan greeted while slightly bowing.

"Good evening." I replied.

Just after I addressed Ryan, Zayne pulled on the leash and whispered in his ear. I knew he was probably whispering positive affirmations to him since Ryan looked pleased.

Once Zayne returned his gaze to us, I saw that he noticed Maddy and Harold now. He gave an approving nod when they greeted him. After doing so Zayne and Dawson dismissed their subs to have fun. When the subs were finally away, but not out of our sight, Zayne spoke up.

"I see you've finally collared those two. And my, don't you and them look way more happier." I nearly choked on my drink as I heard Zayne speak. Zayne was rarely this positive and nice. If anything, this is probably the first time he complimented Dawson in awhile. Any other time they spoke he would call Dawson and idiot. But that was normal for us. Zayne always been the brains and the most easily annoyed out of the 3 of us. And Dawson was always the goofball, so it was natural they bumped head quite a bit. After speaking Zayne nodded and gave a little smile to Dawson. I was surprised to see that he actually smiled. Tonight was starting off right. But for some reason I felt off.

I made sure to excuse myself from Zayne and Dawson before heading to the bathroom. I sent a quick text to Birmingham to check on the boys. I wasn't sure why but I had a bad feeling. And it wasn't because of the alcohol I just consumed.

After receiving a text back rather quickly, that they were okay, I put my phone away and began to exit the bathroom. All until a sub entered and bowed to me. I was more than confused on why he had entered this bathroom considering it was for doms only.

"Oh-I'm sorry. I was coming to straighten up in here. I didn't know it was occupied by anyone." He admitted submissively and seductively. "Am...am I to receive a punishment from you Master Kenwood?" He asked in an appealing way. The way he asked sounded as if he wanted me to punish him. I definitely believed he was in due respects of receiving a punishment, but I didn't feel the need to waste my energy on giving it to him. It was annoying me already that he was taking up my time to began the event. Not to mention....I recognized him as the same boy that stormed off when he watched as Vincent kissed me that one night we attended the club.

"What is your name?" I asked half annoyed and upset.

"Ol...Oliver sir." He responded with a fake pout. It was honestly pathetic to me how he was subliminally trying to look vulnerable in front of me. It's almost as if he wanted a pounding from me. And he didn't care which kind either. And of course I was not thinking about being sexually active with him. I had two highly attractive and sexier subs at home that could fulfill my sexual desires, fantasies and kink better than he ever could.

"You are to receive a punishment by the disciplinary individual who I will assign you to." I protested in a disgusted manner. His attempt to catch me alone and willfully accept a punishment from me was very over played. "Now step aside and step down." I commanded.
He did as I told him as he moved out of my way and kneeled to me.

I left out the bathroom to rejoin Zayne and Dawson to began to host our anniversary of the club. After each of us finished speaking,we received a loud round of applause before offering free drinks to our loyal members and turning up the music. Many people joined the dance floor as drinks were scrumptiously made and supplied every persons desire. We even opened access to our many members to rent rooms within our club to use our newly installed bdsm equipment free of charge for the night. We made more than we expected that night and it was a huge turn out. After mingling with a couple of the club's members, I made sure to thank a few of them for joining. It wasn't until I was ready to leave at about 12:35am that I noticed a certain somebody.

It was Peter. As I was walking down the long hallway of rooms that members could use tonight, I saw Peter step out of one and speak to who I presumed a sub he just had a session with.

"I'll be sure to swing by again. I love a sub that can handle brutal breedings." He chuckled out. His clothes were disheveled and his hair looked a messed. As soon as I locked eyes on him, he turned and noticed me a he shut the door. If the look on my face didn't read pure hatred, then the rise of my body temp definitely could've set fire to this entire building. So many thoughts went through my head as I saw him. Like how did he get in here and who let him in. Someone was definitely getting fired tonight.

"You are to leave right now." I gritted out. I tried my best to not raise my voice to attract attention.

"Hmmm well look at who it is." He hummed out in a tune. "It's the one and only sub stealer." He joked. "I was leaving anyways I'm kinda tired after my session." He announced while tilting his head towards the door of the room he just left out of.

I watched as he turned his back and began walking away. Just as I was going to step to follow him, I was stopped.

"Let him leave. I have men already outside at every exit to capture him." I turned to see it was Zayne that stopped and was now whispering to me. "I noticed him earlier on while we giving our speeches. I saw him in the crowd."

I started to take slow and deep breaths as I realized that he wasn't going to get away again. And that in fact, he was going to get what's coming to him.

"What you want to have happen to him." I heard Dawson ask quietly as he walked closer to Zayne and I.

I stayed silent as I watched the last bit of him disappear around the corner.

"I want that asshole 10 feet beneath the ground." I said with a huff and disgusted face.

"So...what?...buried alive? That's something new to try." Dawson noted while lightly chuckling.

Zayne of course kept his serious face on and rolled his eyes. Despite Dawson joking, I actually became open to the idea as I raised an eyebrow and a tempting smile.

"Don't tell me your actually considering this bafoon's idiotic joke." Zayne said displeased as we started walking towards a private room.

"Let's bury him in the middle of no where and leave him to rot in the ground." Dawson said while nudging me. I smirked and chuckled at the idea.

"Well if your actually considering that idea,then go ahead and say it." Zayne said while rolling his eyes.

"I'm not that inhumane." I joked. "It's a tempting idea to say nonetheless,but instead of doing that, how about we take him to the middle of no where. I want to hear him beg for his life before I decide to take it." Dawson raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes at my last statement. It was definitely something of nature I haven't spoken of in a long time, but I wanted revenge. "The pain he's inflicted onto Vincent and fear he instilled in Noah that one night, will not go unpunished. And let's not leave out that the fucker stabbed me." I added. Zayne stayed quiet as Dawson rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I guess I get where your coming from. I'd probably act the same way as you if the roles were reversed." Dawson commented.

"You acted the same way before ending that Antonio guy's life." Zayne huffed.

Dawson rolled his eyes. "Okay okay maybe I did."

I stayed silent as confusion was apparent on my face.

"Long story short He killed Antonio." Zayne said lowly. It was below a whisper. "But anyways, I'll have my guys bring Peter to a secluded warehouse. I'll send the directions after I get Ryan home and in bed. Then you can finally put an end to this guy." Zayne added while pushing his glasses up from the tip of his nose.

"Yeah. I should probably get Maddy and Harold home as well,they've both been working all day. I know they're beyond exhausted.

"Alright. I'll have one of the manager close tonight. Im gonna head home." I said concluding our conversation.

As they both walked off, I made my way in the direction of one of the managers' office. I made sure to inform them of Zayne,Dawson and I departure and to have a disciplinary individual to reprimand Oliver.

I was beyond exhausted as I drove home. When I finally arrived, I made my way lazily to the bedroom and got undressed. I crawled in behind Noah and pressed my body against his. He instinctively wiggled his bottom from side to side grinding himself onto my front side as he relaxed against me. I smiled as I wrapped my arm across his waist and breathed in his delicate scent. I started to de-stress and relax as I drifted to sleep.

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my readers I hope you all enjoyed this chapter 😅 would y'all want to do another Q&A?
I know it's been awhile since my last one. If so let me know in the comments. You can ask me questions or questions directed towards the characters. And to those who asked...I've started drafting for a story for Zayne and Ryan along with one for Dawson with Maddy and Harold. Which story would you guys like to see a sneak sneak peak of first?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29K 28
Step into the hottest BDSM club around and meet the Doms of Stronghold When Adam Rawn meets Mistress Angela at a new club called Chained, she describ...
19.1K 694 33
It's the 2060s and the vampires recently took over the world from the humans who were destroying it. Most of my stories are ageplay littles from the...
386K 12.8K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
41.5K 1.5K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...