Q U I N N

By Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

33

4.4K 87 6
By Luv-London

__

- October 4th, 1997-
__

"Potter will be there. We got to make sure he doesn't get in the way." Draco states,

"It's fine ill-."

"No. Him and his little minions will be distracted anyways." Mattheo cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence.

Cunt.

I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom. Before I enter the bathroom I turn around and point to the door.

"Shut the door when you leave." I state before shutting the door shut behind me.

As soon as I hear the door shut I walk over to the sink and splash my face with water.

After I dry my face I look up at my reflection and chuckle.

I really am a bitch.

"Now time to change." I mutter to myself before walking out of the bathroom and heading to my closet.

I scan through my clothing before deciding on a plain white turtle neck with a green plaid skirt and a brown oversized blazer. Paired with tights, some silver jewelry and a black clutch.

"Looking good." Pansy whistles as she walks into the dorm and goes straight to her vanity to brush her hair.

"Thanks." I respond giving her a gentle smile before grabbing my black clutch and tossing it in one arm.

"Keep Mattheo distracted at Hogsmeade, will you?" She looks at me in confusion before nodding slowly.

Mattheo is off the list.

The bus ride to Hogsmeade is quite fun. Daphne was giving everyone some sweets that she made herself, the previous day.

"These are delicious Daphne." Mattheo mutters shoving his face with the cookie.

Daphne says a quiet thank you before resting her head on Blaise's shoulder.

"Where we will we go first?" Blaise asks, brushing his fingers through Daphne's hair.

"Theodore and I actually gonna go to a clothing shop together." Draco replies while playing with his rings.

Blaise nods before taking a wizards chest game out of nowhere. "Who wants to play?"

"Me." Mattheo states, sitting up and giving Blaise a challenging look.

"Make the best man win."

Mattheo and Blaise play for a few rounds before Mattheo ends up beating Blaise. I would describe how the game was but I wasn't paying much attention. I don't understand none of that wizards chest shit either.

Without even realizing I notice that I've been staring at nothing for far to long. I look down at my watch a sigh.

Still some time left before we arrive.

"Care for a news article?" Luna Lovegoods voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I look up at her and see she's offering a news article. I pay her and she kindly give me the paper. "Have a great day Quinnly." Luna says before disappearing down the train.

"What is that?" Pansy questions looking over my shoulder. I show her the article and then take a look for myself.

When will Voldemort strike?

Nothing new.

Tom Riddle is now trying to become minister!

Hmm go dad.

Almost two year since Cedric Diggory's death.. Mr. Diggory says he still hasn't recovered.

Fuck.

"Let's go ahead and put that down." Pansy mutters taking the news article from my hand and tossing it on the table.

She looks at me with a sad face before bumping my shoulder. "We'll be arriving soon, maybe we can go see his statue if you want."

His statue.

"Yeah, sure."

"You fucking idiots!  Now we're all fucking doomed." I shout, throwing a glass vase at the wall.

"How the fuck did you fail such an easy task?!" Mattheo questions cracking his knuckles, trying to keep his cool.

Theodore looks over at Draco and sigh. "Belle was stupid and touched the necklace. It didn't physically hurt her or kill her."

"It was my fault." Draco says with no expression on his face.

Mattheo and I face him and scoff. "I told him they were to weak for this." I mumble to Mattheo.

"Stop acting like he's not fucking here. You both think you're the shit but really you do fucking nothing in this mission." Theodore slams his hands on the table.

"We're out here saving your asses. Voldemort wanted to kill you after seeing you two weren't meant for this, but we convinced him to give you a chance. Without us you two and your family would be six feet under." Mattheo states crossing his arms over his chest.

"This is fucking stupid. Fuck this and fuck you two." Draco mutters, giving us the middle finger before walking away from the alley that we are in.

I scoff and shake my head. "Catch your boyfriend and tell him to be ready to talk to my fucking dad." I tell Theodore before pulling out a cigarette.

Mattheo is about to say something to me about the cigarette but I give him a death stare.

"Go Nott." Mattheo orders, shooing Theodore away.

Theodore looks at us and rolls his eyes.

"Fucking Riddles." I hear him mutter under his breath.

Cunt.

Word Count: 836

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC