A Namesake Couple (Completed)

Da ra_shi10

*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He i... Altro

Introduction of the characters
Meet (Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh)
meet (Adhya Shakti singh)
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Chap 1 Serving Motherland
Chapter 2 Meeting and Party
chapter 3 Dream man!
chap 4 Sensitive vs Insensitive
Chap 5 A Date and a departure
Chap 6 decisions
chap 7 crossing paths
chap 8 The meeting
chap 9 Sham and tricked
chap 10 Caught
chap 11 Torture and Truth
Chap 12: Believe what we see!
chap 13 Tears of past
chap 14 Selection
chap 15 She is mine!
Chap 16 Pain and Care
Chap 17 An invitation
chap 18 The party (part 1)
chap 19 The party(part2)
chap20 Snow white & The Prince
Chapter 21 The proposal
Chap 22 Wedding Part 1
chap 23 wedding day 2
chap 24 Food & little progressiom
Chap 25 A meeting
chap 26 Midnight talks
chap 27 I don't love her
Chap 28 set up and fever
Not an update: THANK YOU PEOPLE
chap 29 An Attempt
Chap 30 Siddiqui's invitation
chap 31 Misunderstood Again
Chap 32 Training
Chap 33 He Cares
not an update
chap 34 Childish Mistake
chap 35 My Husband & My Wife
chap 36 Genuine Worry
chap 37 Be Brave!
chap 38 My Therapy
chap 39 calm before storm!!
Chap 40 End of the journey??
Not an update: little chat session
chap 41 A truth!
Chap 42 : Unveiling
chap 43 she is my Pride!
chap 44 a skill to show!
chap 45 Our princess (Part A)
not an update: suggestion
Chap 46 Heartbroken
not an update
chap 47 They are hurt!!
chap 48 (A) Quest & answers
chap 49 Why we were destined!
chap 50 I love you
Not a chapter: Thankyou
chap 51 All love❀️
Chap 52 The mall
chap 53 don't leave me!
Chapter 54 Emotional turmoil
Chap 55 Protect him
chap 56 Till Eternity (final part A)
Chap 56 Till Eternity (final part B)
Epilogue!( The beginning of the end)
TWIN FLAME WALLPAPERS!!
Announcement!!
thank you readers
Gratitude my dear readers 🌼
2,00,000 READERS!!πŸ™
Announcement!!

chap 48 (B) Quest and answers

3.7K 201 29
Da ra_shi10

Advitya POV

I am waiting for her downstairs. Today we are attending her best friend's cocktail party. Since yesterday we didn't talk. She avoided me whole Day. Sarin sir talked to her about the important party that we going to attend next week. She messaged me about the details but didn't talk. Great! I too don't care. If she can show attitude i can too. I am not wrong this time. She is having trust issues.. i tried, now it's her choice..

I heard the steps of someone making a way from stairs. I looked in a direction. It was 'her' .. i looked at her .. i was shocked to see her dressed like this. She was looking beautiful and cute at the same time. But i cannot allow her to dress like this. It's a cocktail party, many drunkards will be there. I clenched my fist and jaw in irritation.

She stood by my side. She was not looking in my direction. Then she moves towards the door .

"You are not going anywhere in this dress". I said
She stopped and turned around.

She saw me in confusion.

"You are not wearing this, go and change".. i said..

"But why"? She asked.

"It's .. it's not suitable for you." I announced.

She looked irritated.

"I won't change." With this she again start moving but i held her wrist. I twisted her and she landed on my chest.

"Adhya, i don't want anyone to look you with wrong intentions.  I don't want to turn beast in the party". I said in low voice.
She is struggling in my clutch but i didn't nudge..

She stop struggling. I held her close to my chest. I dig my head in her neckline. I engulfed her fragrance. Her divine fragrance is making me loose my mind. I held her firmly. My lips brushed her neck line. I saw her face, her eyes were closed. I smirked on her reaction. And continue to nuzzle. I touched her soft skin.. she then saw me for good few minutes. She shuddered.. as if she realised something.
She detached herself from me..

"I won't change"! With that she ran outside. .

I run my fingers on my hairs.. and push the chair with a kick.

.....
The ride to the hotel was silent. Party is not happening in vibes and ferns. Neeti parents have booked some other venue.
As soon as we reached she got down and ran towards her friend's family. I am experiencing pain at my burnt chest,which is not getting enough attention because of clothing. I accompanied Adhya because it's about her happiness.

Soon party get started. I took the table and saw them enjoying. I saw Arjun Neeti and her are having good time. Then they start dancing on different songs. She was watching me time to time. She was looking beautiful. I saw many people are watching only her. That irked me.

"Hello, may i sit here"! I turned my head towards the girl who are asking me ..
I saw Adhya , she was watching me curiously. I smiled mischievously.

"Ya ofcourse"!! And she sat down.

Then we started talking. I joked. She laughed. I was watching Adhya from my peripheral vision. She was looking in our direction..

"Advitya!! Come.. lets dance." I saw it was Arjun.
"I am fine here buddy. You go and enjoy".  I said.

"No.. no please come". Then he took my hand and grabbed me to the dance floor.

Adhya Neeti and many other people were already dancing..

"Here you go" . And Arjun made us stand together facing eachother..

"Let's begin the fun .. whoever win this dance battle , that couple will be the winner.. at any moment you can change your partner". Arjun announced..

She saw me with different emotions.. i took her Hand and pulled her waist towards me. She put her hand on my chest. It sent me mixed feelings. The tingling burning sensation was there but Adhya's soft hands were remedy for it. We start moving our bodies on song. Then my mind asked me to do some mischief.
I made her roll on her spot and i slightly nudged her towards periphery of the stage and detached myself from her. Then i grabbed hand of the girl with whom i was talking. I started dancing with her .

"I think i cannot win this battle with my shy wife". I announced while smirking.

I saw angry Adhya, she was startled on her position. Then she composed herself.. i smirked on her reaction.

Then i saw her going towards Arjun. They talked and made their way to center stage. As the song changed they started dancing as if this their territory. It was nothing but perfect. I again Started focusing on my dance skills. But it was not even close to what they are showing.

Suddenly the girl with whom i was dancing fall on ground.. and we lost the battle.

I heard the clapping. I saw Adhya was jumping on her spot. She hugged Arjun as they were the winners. She smirked at me. I clapped for them they were really brilliant.

I move towards them. I shook my hand with Arjun. He hugged me and patted.

"You were brilliant". I said.

Arjun opened his mouth but before he could say anything Adhya replied

"Ofcourse we were. Because our chemistry is unmatched." She said while smiling sarcastically.

"Indeed". I said

She then kissed Arjun on her cheeks. I clenched my fist in irritation. I know she is trying to make me jealous but i didn't do anything like this with my partner.

Arjun hugged her. And lifted her in response. This was so much to take. I took the exit towards the outside.

Adhya POV

How dare he.. he replaced me with some random girl. I freaking won this competition with Arjun. I am so happy right now. We are celebrating our victory. I didn't ask him to accompany me at center stage. Why would I do so. Afterall He did that again. That day Neelakshi was her partner, in my home, and today he replaced me with some girl. This feeling made me upset. I looked around to check on him. He was nowhere.  Did i go over the board, he was looking hurt? I thought..

Suddenly my phone rings..

"Hello," i recieved the call it was Sarin sir.

I made my way towards outside where there is low noise.

"Good evening sir.. yes sir .. he was with me.. no sir we are together"... "No he might have gone to washroom"..
"I thought he is resting. How is the injury"? Sarin sir asked
"Injury"? I asked
"That day,Neelakshi spilled hot coffee on him.. he has scalding on his chest?" Sarin sir said

Burnt chest..? That means he was stating the fact. I thought

"Adhya! Are you listening".. he asked.

"Yes yes. Sir.  He is ok sir. I will ask him to call you back once he returns".

Ok .

"Ok sir. Jai hind" . I Mumbled and hung the call....

I didn't believe him. He said Neelakshi spilled hot coffee on him. He is in pain and i keep on hurting him. I am so ashamed of myself. My eyes filled with fresh tears. I need to find him.. i came back to the party , i saw Arjun.

"Arjun ! I will be back in some time." I said
"Pari where are you going"! He asked while cupping my cheek .

"Advitya is upset with me" .. i said in a low voice.

He widened his eyes in surprise.
"That's why you were making each other jealous". Arjun said.

I nodded.

"You still a child". He laughed.
"Pari , he is a nice guy. And he loves you." Arjun said.

I looked at him with a confused emotions.

"Well i don't know what is the matter between you two. But he really cares for you. I saw honesty and loyalty in his eyes. He really loves you Adhya"..he said

I nodded and hung my head down.
"That's why i need to find him. It's my mistake this time. I didn't believe him." I said

"Then clear the misunderstanding". He said with a smile.

I hugged Arjun. He patted my back. I smiled back to him and took back steps and rushed out of the place.

.....

I dialled his number.
"Pick up Advitya please i am sorry".. i said in low voice.

"Hello!
Hello".. i said in low voice.

"Umm. Advit ..

"Speak.. he shouted.

I startled on my place.

"Where are you." I asked

"Why do you care. Go enjoy with your friends." He spat .

"Sarin sir called". I said.

"I know i called him" . He said.

"Where are you.. i asked again.

"I am outside. Near pool side. Here one of my business partner is throwing party." He said

Pause

"Why you care. Go enjoy with Arjun . Call your other friends . What are their names. Edward and Raj". He said..

Edward and Raj.! What the hell he is thinking. They are movie characters, not some real life person. I thought.

I..

"I am busy Adhya. There are people here who loves my company, who trust me". He said

"I am sorry"! I said

"You are sorry! Really! You didn't believe me Adhya. My own wife doubted my character". He said.

"I didn't know about this. Moreover i was insecure". I replied.

"I told you, Neelakshi spilled hot coffee on me. You saw something and you believed. You didn't even ask". He said.

"That was misunderstanding." I replied.

"When i misunderstood you, you took your time. This time i need a time too." He said.

"Come back. I want to talk". I said in a low voice.

"If you want to talk, come here. I am not coming back to the party". He said.
"But.. "
"No ifs and buts Adhya.. i am not coming back there. You understand". He replied.

"I am sor.... and he hung up the call before i complete it.

I Stared at my phone.

No i have to do something before we strain our relationship.  Then i made my way to pool area , despite my hesitancy and phobia.

When i reached the pool area, i saw similar situation of past. My heart beat automatically increased. I ignored pool and started looking everywhere. My eyes was searching the face i loved.

I moved to the another side of the pool ..i composed myself.. i need to be strong.

Suddenly some one patted on my shoulder.
"Miss Adhya Shakti Singh! Roll no. 7, class 10th". I heard the voice

I turned around

It was Rohan Seth.. The person whom i never wanted to meet

I Stared at him..

"Oh my my, the nerdy Adhya Shakti Singh, Papa's princess is a big girl now. Look at you. My beautiful princess." Then he tried to touch my face.

I stepped back..

"Similar situation isn't it. Still phobic to swimming pool. Aren't we". He smirked.

"Rohan leave my way." I tried to walk past him but he stopped me.

"You remember my name my darling.? How can i leave my Dear. I found you after years. I need to balance many things with you". He said while chewing his teeth.

"But i Don't want to talk. I am not same Adhya who is afraid of little things. So be aware". I shouted on him.
"New grown courage! Who made you fearless! Your father! But he cannot, he protected you like a diamond. Never let you face any threat. He eliminate all pricks that comes on your way. Without thinking about life of others". He said dangerously.

"My father is my hero and yes i have gained new courage. And this is because of my husband. Whom i loved the most". I replied.

"You are married! Oh my god. Last time when i tried to taste you, you were in the party of Sajjad Sheikh . He said

I am shocked with his announcement. That day, in the party when Arun tricked me, the man who tried to misbehave was him.

I made my way towards him and  i slapped him hard on his cheek.

He jerked and looked at me in anger.
"How dare you touch me that day". I shouted.

"Because bitch like you deserve this". He said

I slapped him again.

He then started laughing. I looked at him in amazement.

You know, i like this version of "yours. I was in love with ur nerdy self. But this version is something else. You have changed for better. Thanks to your husband". He said.

"Don't take name of my husband with your foul mouth". I said.

"What will you do. Haan.". he held my shoulder.. i winced
"make me vanish from the world. Or ask your father to ruin my life once again." He  said

"My father didn't do anything with you"! I said

"Oh he did. I was ashamed of what I did with you. But that was just a prank.  I apologised thousand times but your father didn't give me second chance. Because of your father, i was thrown out of school. Topper like me couldn't succeed in the life. It was because of you. It's not my mistake that you couldn't able to handle that joke. You were weak Adhya. From that day i hated you. Then after years i saw you in the party. I lost all hatred towards you when i watched you after years. Then i was told you are there for entertainment. I mentally laughed . Your father protected you all these years just to make you full time slut". he mocked me..

He misunderstood me because of that party. I was in tears. Not because of his opinion about me, but because he mocked my parents and their upbringing.

"What happened to Papa's princess.? Haan".. he laughed sarcastically.

"Leave me".. i said..

Not soon. My darling I want to level so many past things". He then dragged me to the pool area.

No.. this can't be happening again. I thought His hold in my wrist is intensifying

"Leave me ".. i shouted.

Then he made me stand on the brink of pool..

All of a sudden he splashed water on me .  I coughed. I was fully drenched.
"History always repeats my dear friend"! He saw me with determination, but before he pushed me into the pool, i was dragged and pulled. I saw the face. It was Advitya. He was looking worried..

"Adhya!!"

Advitya POV

I mentally laughed . I saw her moving towards the pool area.
I made my way towards the party. When Sarin sir called me i got to know he told Adhya about my injury. I knew she will call definitely.
Ofcourse i was upset, but her words, her genuineness melted my heart. I thought to stretch this little further. So i told her come and meet me at pool area. I lied to her.
Where will she go? She need to find me anyhow. When she call me this time i will ask her to come here.

I was smiling when i was greeted by Arjun and Neeti.

"Hey Advitya! Where is Adhya. She was looking for you". Arjun asked.

"She will be back Arjun. Don't worry"! I replied.

"She was really upset Advitya. She was looking for you. Besides she don't  know anyone here"  Neeti said.

"Relax Neeti .. she will be back.she went to pool area. I will tell her i am here, when she will call". I sounded little irritated. Why these people think my wife as some frail person. She is self sufficient and strong. I thought.

I saw their faces went pale .

"She is where?" Neeti asked in fearful voice

"Swimming pool area". I replied..

They looked each other..
Then without wasting any time they stormed out of the place. I ran behind them.
When we reached pool area i saw unpleasant situation. It was as if my whole world is crumbling. Some dumb f*ck is making my wife uncomfortable. Before he push her into the pool,  i pulled my Adhya..

She saw me then hugged me with her whole strength. by now she was  crying hysterically..
"I am here love.  It's ok nothing happened" .. i tried to comfort me. But she was shaking.

"Adhya"!! Neeti and Arjun said in unison..

"So whole childhood besties are here". That bastard said.

I gestured Arjun and Neeti . They hugged Adhya. I detached myself from adhya and turned around.

"If you know whom she belong to, you would not dare to pull up this stunt"! With that i hit him..

"How dare you! .. do you know who I am.. you bastard".. i hit him every where.

"Oh so you are her husband. So Mr husband, if i tell you your wife was entertaining filthy rich guys in a party what would you do". That bastard spat venom.

This made me extra furious. I sprinted on him and held him with collar.
"I know her more than my life, you rascal." I again hit him.

"That means you too sell your wife's dignity with high profiles".. He said.
He is igniting inner beast in me.

I thrashed him.. he was bleeding but I don't care..

"My innocent wife was tricked by business rival that day you bastard. And you misbehaved with her". I thrashed him.

He saw me with wide eyes. As if he was in deep thoughts. He didn't resist this time..

Advitya leave him. I called the police. I heard Arjun.

"No how dare he..  because of him my wife felt miserable. I will kill him".. i announced..

"Adhya"!! We stopped on our tracks when we hear Neeti's voice.

I turned back and saw Adhya on ground. Neeti was patting her cheeks while crying.

"Adhya! Adhya!!"

I left the bastard and sprinted towards my Adhya.

I held her.
"Adhya . My love. Open your eyes Please.  Somebody please help". I shouted..

"Arjun! "

"We need to take her to the hospital".. Arjun said.

I lifted my Adhya, she was not moving at all..
"Adhya!! I then placed her in Arjun's car ." We all three sat down.

"Arjun please hurry up".. he was driving madly..

I saw Neeti glancing from passenger seat. She was crying..

Soon we reached to the hospital. I lifted her and made my way. I called the doctor. He checked her

"I cannot find her pulse". Doctor announced.
His words made me loose my mind .

"Doctor do something". I shouted.

"Nurse take her to the emergency room". Doctor said

With that they took her to the emergency.

After half an hour he came back.

"Did she experience similar situation earlier also". Doctor asked me.

Before i said anything Neeti answered

"Yes doctor. At the age of 15". She replied.

"Ok .. did she experience similar situation recently.". he asked.

"We don't know doctor , we met her after years. But she is hydrophobic". This time Arjun replied.

Hydrophobic? I thought..

"Ok.. she experienced intense phobia this time. She is under panick attack".. doctor said.

"Panick Attack! Adhya is in panick attack and i made her go to pool area. I am a wrong person in her life. I am the reason of her Ill health. Even after months of our married life, I was unaware of all this." A lone tear escaped from my eyes..

I saw Neeti and Arjun Giving doctors the details.

I want to know everything about her. I  saw Arjun coming in my direction.

**********************************
Longest chapter.. The man who misbehaved with Adhya in Sajjad party was Rohan Seth. Rohan was a bully in Adhya's school. If you remember, Adhya experience similar situation when Neel threw his success party.

We are heading towards Adhya's past life.. and also end of the book.😥
stay tuned...
Reviews are welcome like always..🤗 ignore grammatical mistakes.. ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

316K 15.2K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
253K 11.8K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
808K 47.2K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
2.6M 92.1K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...