SHE'S THE MAN (Jinkook)

By Leahs_archive

Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancé in her place for just a f... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 21

4.5K 324 82
By Leahs_archive

Jungkook looked like an overly happy seal, sticking his hands and head out of the window, as their taxi drove them towards their destination in the ancient city of Venice. He was in absolute awe throughout the ride, jaw droppingly gawking at the old and magnificent buildings and tall trees. He had completely forgotten he had been furious with Seokjin, through out their entire flight from Seoul to their destination.

"Sit still will you?" Seokjin scolded, lifting his eyes from his iPad to stare at the overly excited boy.

But Jungkook only ignored him, continuously wowing at the smoothly flowing rivers and brightly colored flowers. Taking out his phone, he couldn't help snapping a few shots for the sake of memory keeping.

Seokjin scoffed in disbelief, "I thought you were mad at me earlier for dragging you on this trip with me, Now you're excited?"

Jungkook, sat back down properly into his side of the seat. Scrolling through his phone, he was obviously doing a pretty good job at ignoring the very inquisitive man beside him.

"Oh wow, so you're just going to ghost me as if I don't exist?" Seokjin asked.

The elderly man behind the steering wheel, stared at both men through the rear view mirror, and smiled softly.

"Sorry to bother you both," he began, "But are you two newly weds?" He asked.

And immediately, there went the air in Jungkook's lungs thinning by the second, as he immediately began coughing, almost wheezing inbetween.

Seokjin on the other hand, had on the most unbothered look he could muster, on his face. Complemented by a sinister smirk on his lips.

"What! N__"

"Do we act like one?" Seokjin immediately spoke up, cutting off Jungkook abruptly, who he was definitely sure was about to throw a tantrum.

The elderly man nodded, this time, the soft smile that had been on his face since earlier, had grown even wider. "You sure do, you both remind me of my younger years, when I was so inlove and happy, just like you two now. The feeling of being inlove with a person who loves you just the same way you do, sure makes your heart leap for joy by the second. This definitely is a thrilling feeling worth experiencing"

Seokjin nodded his head in complete agreement.

Jungkook only huffed out a ragged breath, rolling his eyes at Kim Seokjin.
**********

If Jungkook thought he had seen all there was to the city during their long drive, then he sure as hell thought wrong. Because he wasn't ready for the view he laid his eyes on, when the hotel staff pushed the double doors to their ensuite open.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, before instantly slapping a palm over his mouth, to hinder the uproaring strings of curses.

Was Kim Seokjin for real? The man proved every single day, that he was indeed a man of top notch quality. Never in his entire life, had Jungkook been completely rendered speechless.

The suite room, where they would be residing for a few days, was literally a work of art. The entire decor and paintings screamed royalty. It was more of a small apartment with two separate bedrooms and a large connecting living room. The art works, which looked like they had been handily painted and crafted by the likes of Leonardo Piero da-Vincè and co, splayed all over the walls up to the ceilings.

The bright crystals chandeliers, created such a magical glow to the entire place, and the balcony was overlooking a small water fall, right in the middle of the city. This was the icing on the cake for Jungkook.

The hotel staff unpacked their luggages, before handing Seokjin a key card, bidding him goodbye.

"It's a pleasure to have you staying over at our hotel Sir Kim Seokjin, we do hope you have a wonderful stay. Also, our entire team present here during the duration of your visit, promises to do our utmost best to serve you better"

Seokjin smiled gratefully, offering the man a handshake before watching him shut the door after himself.

Returning his attention back to the still stunned boy, Seokjin discovers he was now standing out on the balcony, hands gripping the railings firmly with the wind in his hair. Seokjin caught himself smiling adoringly for a brief second, at the mere sight.

"You need to get back in here, or else you'll catch a cold"

Jungkook ran in immediately, forgetting about his entire facade of ignoring the man since earlier, "This place is insane! I swear I never knew amazing and beautiful places like these existed in this world" he gushed on and on, walking back and forth between words.

For the second time that night, Seokjin caught himself smiling fondly yet again.

Clearing his throat and shrugging out of his jacket, Seokjin finally said, "I thought you hated me since we left Seoul?"

"Well yes!" Jungkook answered rather eagerly. "I still do, but doesn't stop me from admiring how literally breathtaking this city looks"

Seokjin chuckled, "You like it that much?"

Jungkook immediately gave him that look, "Are you being serious?" He asked, sounding obviously irritated.

Seokjin nodded, "Well yea, I think you're exaggerating, because this place is not even as beautiful as some other places I've been to" he flexed. Obviously.

"What!" Jungkook exclaimed, "Wait, you mean there are places even more beautiful than this"

Seokjin nodded his head, grinning from ear to ear at the conflicted look in the boys eyes.

"You're lying!" Jungkook retorted, corking a brow at the man.

Seokjin chuckled, "Don't you think I'm a little too mature for that? I'm a man who totally doesn't toss his words around carelessly. I really do mean it, but it's too bad you wouldn't get to see any of those places, because I can't stand you ignoring me every time I pull you out of Seoul"

"No, please no, I swear never to be mad at you anymore, I really want to go everywhere" Jungkook exclaimed yet again, with brimming honesty in his eyes. Almost like a kid who got promised his favorite candy if he is well behaved.

Seokjin couldn't help but laugh, but he immediately tucked his lips inbetween his teeth, to prevent himself from rolling on the floor, due to how Jungkook looked in that very moment.

"You're joking"

Jungkook shook his head aggressively, "No I'm not, I really won't get mad at you ever again" he promised.

"So, does that mean you will go with me wherever I want you to?"

"Yes!" Jungkook hummed eagerly.

"You can't take that back you know right?" Seokjin asked, for the obvious sake of clarity.

"I know, I know" Jungkook sang happily, almost lifting himself off the ground in sheer excitement. He looked so much like a good kid that Seokjin wished he could capture the moment.

And so he did, taking out his cellphone without the knowledge of the happy boy, he got a few shots, all the while pretending to be searching for signal.

"So which room do you want?" Seokjin aksed, after he was done with his little adventure.

Returning to his previous spot on the balcony, Jungkook yelled, "You can have anyone, I think I'm going to stay out here longer" he said.

Seokjin could hear the boy howling playfully, before he heard him say, "I love it here!"
**********

When Jungkook awoke in the middle of the night due to a burning sensation in his throat, he slipped out of bed, attempting to make his way towards the living room to get himself some water.

Approaching the door, he could make out the distant and inaudible sounds coming from the tv. Getting even closer, he catches a glimpse of a figure, laying down on the couch, with the insides of his elbow over his eyes and without a shirt on.

Jungkook swallowed, averting his gaze.

Kim Seokjin was such a show off sometimes, Why would he be sleeping on the couch when he clearly had an entire bedroom to himself?

Jungkook's face formed a scowl in annoyance, and he made to quietly walked passed the man.

A little too careless and absentminded, he bumped his feet into a stool beside the couch and shrieked out in pain. This immediately jolted a slumbering Seokjin awake from his sleep.

"Wh-what's wrong?" He asked, desperately trying to rub his eyes awake.

Without even trying to provide the man with an answer, Jungkook turned on his heels abruptly, attempting to make a run for it right back into his bedroom, but he unfortunately missed his steps. This, prompted Seokjin to instantly reach out for him, to prevent him from landing on the floor.

They both stumbled right back down on the couch, Seokjin with a tiny wince because he had hit his head against the hard wood of the couch, while Jungkook was fully nestled on the man's bare and unclothed chest with bulging eyes and tainted cheeks.

He takes his words back, he's never going anywhere with the damned Kim Seokjin ever again. Like Never!

BTW Venice is actually such a beautiful place, (it's totally made for lovers) lol. I've visited just once and I'll really love to go back there some day💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 27.1K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
288K 14.2K 26
A Girl name Jeon Junghyeon was told that she would marry someone the one day. But, she didn't even know the man and she didn't want to get married. A...
454K 17.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
798K 40.7K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...