The Doctor's Hybrid

By HavenSea3

Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to becom... More

Character Information/Aesthic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapteer 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74**
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue

Chapter 55

3K 122 11
By HavenSea3

It's been 2 days since Jacob threw Jasmine into the water and I rejected him for her. She hasn't talked much. All she does is wrap herself up in her blanket and cuddles with the wolf stuffy Jared got her that looks like him. She never lets that stuffy go.

Right now she is sitting on my lap while we watch a movie. Jackson is with Jasper and Rose today because I want to try and get Jasmine to talk.

"Jasmine do you want to do anything today?" I asked her.

She just shock her head no against my chest and pulled herself closer to my chest.

After another 5 minutes of her snuggling with me, she sits up and looks down at her lap and then up to my eyes.

"Mommy what's a bitch" she asked. My eyes went wide at her question.

"Jasmine where did you hear that?" I asked.

"Jacob called me a little bitch before throwing me into the water." She says tearing up again.

"Sweetie you are not a bitch. A bitch is a very mean person and that is not you."

"So does that make Jacob the bitch then?" She asks with a small smile.

I chuckle at her and nod my head. "Yes but you are too young and small to say words like that okay?" I say.

"Okay mommy" she says snuggling back into me.

"How are your nightmares and flashbacks?" I asked.

"Still there. It feels so real all over again." She says.

"I'm sorry baby. Mommy will try and protect you better. I'm sorry I couldn't before." I say kissing her head.

"It's okay mommy. I'm not mad at you. I love you."

"I love you princess" I say holding her.

We kept watching the movie and she grabbed my attention again.
"Hey mommy?" Jasmine says.

"Yes princes."

"I wanna see Jared" she says shyly.

"Oh yeah?" I say.

"Yes mommy." She says snuggling into her wolf stuffy.

I have a feeling he will be her new imprint if she is wanting him and picks his stuffy over everyone else. If he is I'll be happy because I know he'd treat her right. I pull my phone out and text Jared.

Athena: you busy?

Jared: No just at Sam's. What's up?

Athena: jasmine wants to see you. She's specifically asked for you. Can you come over?

Jared: yeah give me 5 minutes and I'll be there.

True to his word, after 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. I put Jasmine on the couch and go open the door. Standing here is Jared.
"Hey thanks for coming so last minute." I say.

"Of course." He says.

We walk over to the couch and I see Jared make eye contact with her and he imprints. He snaps his head back to me and panics.

"Jared it is okay. Just do better than the first one." I say with a smile.

"I will be anything and everything for her." He says.

"Mommy, did he imprint?" She asked.

"Yes baby. He did. Is that okay?" I ask her.

She looks up at Jared and has teary eyes. "Are you gonna be mean to me too?" She asked. Uhg my heart just broke.

"Princess, I will not hurt you like that other meanie. I will be anything you need me to be. I choose you princess." He says squatted down in front of her. She then lungs forward and wraps her arms around him holding him close.

I imprinted on Jasmine. She is such a sweet heart and I will be whatever for her.

"Jasmine, you still have my wolf stuffy I gave you?" I asked.

She started giggling. "Of course I do. It's my favorite." She says smiling.

I smile at her and sit on the couch next to her. She then grabs her blanket, stuff and crawls into my lap cuddling into my chest watching another movies.

"Mommy said Jacob is a bitch for what he did." I let out a laugh and Athena shakes her head.

"Jasmine what did I say about using that word." Athena says.

"Sorry mommy." She says shyly.

I look at Athena for an explanation. "Jacob called her one before throwing her in the water." She says. I growl out thinking of my imprint hurting.

"Down wolfie" jasmine says curling further into me. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep due to my body heat.

"Jared, please do not hurt her. She is too innocent and has had too much happen to her. She is obsessed with that stuffy you gave her so look forward to a lot of puppy cuddles. I also know you know this, but protect Jackson as well please." Athena says to me.

"A, you know I will do everything in my power to keep them safe. You do not have to worry about me being like Jacob."

"You know he is probably going to be mad you imprinted on her after he was rejected." She says.

"Yeah well he can get over it. He was so in love with Bella that he gave up this sweet innocent girl that could have been everything he needed and wanted. But I am glad he did because now I get the chance to show her whatever form of love she wants from me." I tell her.

Athena nods her head and I look down to Jasmine still curled up with her stuffy.

"How do you feel about Jasper being her family. Rose as well." Athena asked.

"When I first shifted of course it kind of bothered me. But then after you chewed me out, I realized it would be a dick move to forbid her from seeing family. I trust you Athena, and I trust them. Especially now after Taylor gave them that bracelet to help with their blood lust." I say to her.

"And her powers? Does it freak you out or bother you?" Athena asked.

"No of course not. She is a witch. I think it is amazing that she has these powers. It makes me feel a little bit more normal being a shifter you know?" I say.

She just nods her head at me. "How have you been doing? I haven't asked in a while." I say.

"I have my good days and bad days still. After talking with Jasper and Rose, there is more underlying problems as to why they left. According to Taylor, Edward told her he threatened the family to leave. Something about hurting me and Jasmine but I do not know fully what has been said or happened. It really makes it hard on deciding to move on or not. I am enjoying my time with Caleb but I cannot see him as anything more than a friend. Carlisle had his name stitched into my heart. It will always be Carlisle for me, even if I wasn't for him."

We kept talking throughout the afternoon and evening. Jasmine woke up and wanted to watch another movie and asked me to stay a little longer. Athena said I could stay until my patrol started. I appreciated how relaxed she was about me imprinting on Jasmine.
Now just to tell the rest of the pack. Hopefully Jacob won't be causing any more problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 24.7K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
40.4K 1.2K 31
*COMPLETED*Amelia 'Mia' Evans is a junior at Forks High. She and her mom moved back to Forks after living in Seattle ever since she was little. Norma...
130K 3.1K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...
722K 18.1K 94
Everyone knew about Peter Parker but what if his story was different and he had a twin sister named Payton. After the avengers save them from hydra...