Marvel Gaeaverse Peter & Tere...

By tylerjg04

This story is for ages 18 & up. This is not an MCU fanfic. This is one of those "Superior Spider-Man" trope F... More

A/N: Heads Up
Prologue: Aftermath
Chapter 1: Revelation & A Mother's Love
Chapter 2: A Mother's Memory Part 1
Chapter 3: Taking Out The Trash Part 1: Shocker
Chapter 5: Truth Revealed
Chapter 6: Meeting the Avengers and a Tour Starts
Appearances for other Spider-Clan Members.
Chapter 7: The Tour of Avengers Mansion & The Interruption
Chapter 8: Heartfelt and Wet Dream
Chapter 9: Thunder & Lightning
A/N: My frustration about people saying that TOAA is a jerk & other things
A/N: Another Frustration, but with people saying about MJ.
Chapter 10: Conversations and Forgiveness
Chapter 11: The New Company and the Robot Imposter
Chapter 12: Spider-Earth vs The Robot Imposter of Tomazooma
Chapter 13: Roxxon Mission Approval
A/N: Thor's connection to Gaea and the other Pantheons.
Chapter 14: The Spirit of Vengeance & The Ride to San Venganza
Chapter 15: The Fight of San Venganza Part 1
A/N: Thanos: Death Notes & Thor (2020 Series) Issue 29.
A/N: What I got for Christmas
Chapter 16: The Fight of San Venganza Part 2 & Defeat of Blackheart
Chapter 17: Lunch Break
Chapter 18: A Mother's Memory Part 2
Chapter 19: The Sakaarson
A/N: Warning about Toxicity
Chapter 20: Threatening a Hell Lord
Chapter 21: Storytelling & Explanations
A/N: Thor (2020) issue 30 just released & issue 31 release date
Chapter 22: Sorrow & Hatred
Chapter 23: Wings of Thunder
Chapter 24: Blood Red
Chapter 25: Symkarian Mission Preparation
Chapter 26: Lullaby for the Grandchildren
A/N: Jason Aarons' Avengers series finally reached its end.
Chapter 27: Bonding between Grandmother & Grandchildren
Chapter 28: An Old Friend Made A "Furious" Return
Chapter 29: Prelude to the Showdown
Chapter 30: Fight as One
Chapter 31: The Cycle Ends
Chapter 32: The Adversaries
Chapter 33: Matters In Hell

Chapter 4: Taking Out The Trash Part 2: Rhino, Scorpion, and Juggernaut

2.2K 41 5
By tylerjg04

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or its Characters.

Rhino, AKA Aleksei Sytsevich, and Scorpion, AKA MacDonald "Mac" Gargan, are not having a good day whatsoever! Just as things were going good since Spider-Man went into a coma, and by good they mean by taking money, stabbing people, smashing vehicles, and etcetera, other Spider themed heroes showed up all of a sudden! Can they believe that?! But they fight the other Spider heroes nonetheless, which happened to be rather unpleasant for both the two veteran members of the late Sinister 6, now in the team that succeed the Sinister 6 named the Sinister 12, and the Spider heroes as well.

Rhino Rampage: Full.

Spider-Woman, AKA Jessica Drew, let out a growl of anger as she throws a wicked punch at Rhino's face, causing him to stagger and roar in pain as he puts his hand on his face. He then removes his hands from his face, revealing smears of blood as small drops of it fell to the road from his bloodied hands as Ultimate Spider-Man, AKA Miles Morales, let's out his Venom Strike, sending Rhino to the ground 50 feet away. But due to Spider-Woman not being as strong as her male counterpart, the punch wasn't as painful or impactful, but it was enough to make Rhino stagger and feel pain though. Rhino gets up and let's out a roar of rage as he charges at Spider-Woman and Ultimate Spider-Man, intending to kill them.

Rhino then raises his fists while he continued to charge towards Spider-Woman and Ultimate Spider-Man. He then slams his fists, only to find his wrists being grabbed by someone very strong as his fists clammed together, causing the hulk sized Russian man to widen his eyes, not expecting this to happen, but a memory flashes in his mind as a reminder that this has happened before. Rhino moves his head to the right of his muscular arm, only to see a woman wearing a Green Spider costume. And behind her, Spider-Woman and Ultimate Spider-Man stood in shock at what was happening. It's none other than Spider-Earth!

The Golden Age: Full

Spider-Earth: Rhino (Tightens her grip on Rhino's wrists, causing him to grimace in pain)! (Releases her right arm as she clenches her hand, forming a fist) BEGONE!

Spider-Earth unleashes her punch at Rhino's face (Spider-Earth: Have at thee villain!), causing him to shout in pain as she grabs his face and the spider hairs on her finger tips latched on Rhino's face, making it less likely for Rhino to let go. But Rhino isn't one to give up that easy. Spider-Earth uses her strength and slams Rhino to a concrete wall. The concrete wall breaks, causing it to make a spider web shape.

She then aggressively throws Rhino to the air and she shoots her webs as the webs attached itself to Rhino's back.

Spinneret, AKA Mary Jane Watson, Scarlet Spider, AKA Kaine Parker, Ben Reilly, AKA Spider Clone, and Scorpion paused for a moment, for they're shocked as well. They returned to their fight but a new visitor arrives, bursting through the wreckage, but the dust was thick enough to only make the visitor a shadow. The dust then clears as the figures' physical appearance, including the color, are now more recognizable. It's an all too familiar hulk sized man wearing red, including a red dome on his head that covers most of it except for the eyes and the mouth. IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT!

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Juggernaut Boss Fight: Full

Spider-Earth yanks her webs as hard as she can, slamming Rhino to the ground, causing a big cradle to form. She then webs Rhino again as she sees Juggernaut attacking Spider-Woman and Ultimate Spider-Man. Spider-Earth swings Rhino into Juggernaut like a wrecking ball as the two powerhouses collided with one another, causing an air-like booming sound as Rhino and Juggernaut crashed into a cargo that is hooked to a trailer truck and making a dent as a result. Rhino is unconscious and severely injured, but Juggernaut isn't. Juggernaut, AKA Cain Marko, looks at Spider-Earth and growls in outrage as he says.

Juggernaut (looks at her in disbelief and anger): Don't you know who I am?

Spider-Earth (Asks sarcastically as she already knows who he is): Should I (She aggressively walks towards)?

Juggernaut (not detecting the sarcasm and gets up) (A/N (jokingly): the dome on his head must've made him lose some brain cells and make him more stupid): I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

Juggernaut and Spider-Earth charge at each other as his left fist collided with her right fist, making a powerful blast of air that would deafen people 50 feet away. Luckily for the other Spider heroes, they're not within the range of the powerful blast of air. The sound of the powerful blast of air caused both the Spider heroes and Scorpion to look in shock, but quickly continued their fight, becoming more and more obvious that Scorpion has gotten better with facing multiple opponents at once. Over the years of facing Spider-Man and the other Spider heroes, Scorpion has gotten better at fighting. But like all living beings, Scorpion will be exhausted.

Spider-Earth, having enough of Juggernauts' interference, lets out a roar of rage as she charges at Cain Marko and violently punches his dome, enough to make his head move as he staggers back. Spider-Earth then grabs Juggernauts' legs and trips him to the ground, elbowing Juggernaut as his dome makes contact with the concrete floor. The Elder Goddess of the Earth walks slowly yet intimidatingly towards Cain Marko, intending to remove his dome and give him a brutal beating. She then palm fists herself.

Spider-Earth (Absolutely pissed at Juggernaut): I'm tired of this! It's time to fight dirty!

Juggernaut (Removes his head from the concrete floor and lets out a feral grin): I couldn't agree more (Proceeds to charge at Spider-Earth)!

Spider-Earth and Juggernaut trade blow after blow as Cain Marko tackles and pins Spider-Earth to the ground. Juggernaut grabs her, but Spider-Earth grabs Juggernauts' fingers and breaks them, causing him to growl in pain. He then drops Spider-Earth as he looks at his broken thumbs, the fingers dangling down like balls on a bulldog. He'll deal that later though once he's done with her. He lets out an angry growl as he turns his head to Spider-Earth's position.

Juggernaut (Absolutely pissed off at Spider-Earth for breaking his fingers): YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKER!

He punches Spider-Earth, sending her to a wall as it cracks. He then attends to his thumbs as he relocates them back into place, though not very pleasant to say the least. He then walks slowly yet intimidatingly towards Spider-Earth, still pissed off for breaking his fingers. Spider-Earth, equally as pissed and all fired up, let's out a battle cry and changes at the red dome wearing goliath. She uppercuts Juggernaut and grabs his dome as she kneecaps Juggernaut and throws him to the front of a bus, making a dent on it.

Luckily for Spider-Earth, there are no passengers in the bus. Juggernaut turns around to the front of the bus as he grabs the front. He moves the bus and uses it like a large tree branch and swings it to Spider-Earth, but to no avail as Spider-Earth jumps out of the hitting range of the bus. The bus crashes into a random building, making Juggernaut even more pissed since he didn't hit her with it.

Spider-Earth: You know, I'm starting to think that the dome that you wear on your head must've made you lose a few brain cells.

Juggernaut (Growls in anger): I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!

Spider-Earth (Smirks a little behind the mask and says tauntingly): Take your shot!

Juggernaut roars as he continued to throw his fists and relentlessly swings his punches, now more unfocused since he's too angry. Juggernaut growls at Spider-Earth as she still dodges them, making even more and more frustrated with the new Wall Crawler that has proven herself to be just as much of a pain in the ass as Spider-Man, or even more so than him. He slams his fists to the ground, forming a crack but Spider-Earth sees it and jumps to another position. Juggernaut let's out a roar of rage, absolutely frustrated by the fact that Spider-Earth hasn't been defeated yet as he charges at her and lowers his head like a Spanish Fighting Bull. Spider-Earth grabs Juggernauts' dome again and throws him at a fire hydrant. The water in the fire hydrant bursts out as Juggernaut lets out gargling sounds and makes him temporarily lose his sight since the water fogged it.

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 Thug Chase: 0:00 - 1:05.

While he's momentarily distracted, Spider-Earth decides to rendezvous with the other Spider heroes. She feels worried for them. Hoping that they survived their clash with Scorpion, the Mother of Pantheons then hears the sound of clanging and shouts. That's gotta be them! She then runs toward the source of the sound as said sound gets louder as she gets even closer and finally found them, only to see them still fighting against Mac Gargan.

And speaking of Scorpion, said criminal actually managed to get away with a distraction by destroying a portion of the 42 story tall Daily Bulge building, which, at a precise estimate, is 22,400 tons in multiple places while the whole building is 80,000 tons. Spider-Earth sees the support beam's destruction and, to the surprise of the other Spider heroes, the citizens, and even the Juggernaut, lifts the damaged portion with sheer strength and willpower. Spider-Earth continues to lift the portion of the Daily Bulge building while the other Spider heroes distract Juggernaut.

Transformers Prime We Have Returned: 2:00 - 2:16.

Spider-Earth: I will not fail Spider-Man. Never again. Never...AGAIN! I WILL NOT FAIL MY SON AND MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN!

The Daily Bulge helicopter arrived on the scene with a pilot, a co-pilot, a camera man, and a reporter. The reporter is none other than Betty Brant herself!

Betty Brant reports the incident live, and the incident being reported live has the people's reactions skyrocketed. Millions, if not Billions, are watching the news on their TV's, including other heroes and the villains, and even the Gods & Goddesses, the Council of Godheads, the Congress of Worlds, and even Cosmic Beings like Mistress Death & the Phoenix are watching with absolute shock at what was happening. The Council of Godheads and their respective Pantheons are asking themselves "Why is SHE protecting a city guarded by many?". And they may find out from the Mother of Pantheons herself, especially a certain Asgardian/Elder God hybrid. But for now, questions will be asked later.

Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-out Attack Godzilla's Rage: 0:00 - 0:27.

Juggernaut recently arrived, water dripping all over his body as he let out some ragged breaths, the embarrassment is evident enough on both his face and his body language. The other Spider heroes then attacked Juggernaut, buying Spider-Earth some to let the civilians get to safety. The other Spider heroes chose to cut lose some of their physical strength, not enough to kill the Juggernaut but enough to still hurt him. And that they did, giving Juggernaut some wounds and scars, some of which are nastier and deeper than others. All though the Spider heroes put up a good fight, which even Juggernaut admitted that they're worthy foes and will give them a "good death", it was not enough, but tiring nonetheless.

Juggernaut now stands next to the now unconscious Spider heroes in triumph, while still covered in scars and bloody wounds, as he walks slowly yet aggressively towards Spider-Earth, yet there's some exhaustion by the way he was walking. (Juggernaut: Sorry sweetheart. I do enjoy our fight but it's time to put an end to this!) As he was about to punch Spider-Earth, he paused as he heard the sounds of Thunder and both Juggernaut and Spider-Earth looked up to see the clouds darkened. This caused Spider-Earth's eyes to widen in shock as she still looks at the now darkened clouds. She knows who that is, because she can feel HIS presence. Then HE appears out of the thundering clouds as lightning flashes out of the sky. Flying towards Juggernaut with full speed.

Thor The Dark World Theme: Full.

Thor the Thunder, Son of Odin, Prince of Asgard, future King, and one of the founding members of the Avengers! And most importantly, Peter and Teresa Parker's half-brother. The mention of the word "half-brother" made her heart drop. Thor had been the only one who new the truth about Peter and Teresa, since she's the one who told him. Perhaps it maybe time to tell the Spider heroes, and Peter's love interests, the truth about Peter and Teresa.

Thor (Spins Mjolnir): I say thee nay! Thor will not allow you to harm her Marko-Son (Let's out a yell as he throws Mjolnir at Juggernaut)!

Juggernaut didn't react enough as Mjolnir hits his dome, sending him flying to a wall. He groans in pain as he fells down to the concrete floor. Juggernaut doesn't move, making both Thor and Spider-Earth know that he is unconscious. S.H.I.E.L.D troops and S.H.I.E.L.D construction workers arrived where both the God of Thunder and Spider-Earth stood. S.H.I.E.L.D troops dragged both the unconscious Rhino and Juggernaut as they dragged them to a S.H.I.E.L.D transport Jets as it flies away to whatever prison S.H.I.E.L.D has in store for them, which it might be "unpleasant" for them.

Unfortunately Scorpion still got away, but there will be another time to catch the homicidal bastard. The S.H.I.E.L.D construction engineers start to work on fixing the portion of the Daily Bulge building that had been destroyed by Scorpion. The Spider heroes have regain their consciousness as Spider-Earth and Thor request them to gather the other Spider heroes and rendezvous with them at a rooftop after they recover from the beating they endured by Juggernaut, Rhino, and Scorpion, since the discussion they'll be talking about will be personal and no one else should find out except for those who are trustworthy enough to keep this secret about Peter and Teresa. But until Spider-Earth is certain, no one else will know about it. Not even the likes of Steve Rogers.

A/N: Phew, finally done with this chapter. It took me a while, sorry about that. But I managed to finish it. Enjoy it while you can! And please give me some ideas for the next chapter and ones after it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 100 23
In this alternate universe, Loki has been exiled to Midgard when Odin sees through his disguise (Think the end of Thor, The Dark World). He is haunte...
181K 4.7K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
67.5K 1.7K 26
Edited Description: December 18th, 2020I'm only keeping this story up because it has comments from old friends of mine that I fondly look back on. Ot...
153K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...