Can I be Loved To? Tokyo Reve...

By LosingHappiness

(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter!-
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Birthday News ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿป
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Main Story Over
Side Stories Ideas
Side Story - End

Chapter 32

8.6K 388 152
By LosingHappiness

February 22

Takado told me he's gathering what he can so he can be our legal guardian. He reassured me that he can still be Ran's and Rindou's legal parent even if they are 18 already. Even knowing they'll be someone's children, Ran and Rindou left for their new gang. Being left alone I got really bored so I decided to wander around.

"?" I look ahead to see a gravesite. "That's where Shinichiro was..." you felt gloomy thinking about him and how he died. "It's been a while, I guess it's time for a visit." You began to walk and made your way closer to the graveyard.
"Is that Emma and Takemichi?" Wanting to be slightly mischievous, you decided to sneak up to them.

"?!" Then further down from them you see two people on a motorcycle who's face you can't see and one of them with a bat approaching them. You start running towards them.

Please! Let me make it on time!

~Takemichi's Pov~

Emma just told me that she'll always be there to support Mikey. A person who understands Mikey and always supports him. It's been Emma all along, hasn't it?

"Wait..." Future Mikey fell into darkness. He suffered even when Emma was there for him?

"Wanna drink anything?" Emma interrupts my thoughts.

"Ah sure.." !!! "Is Emma even around in the future?"

VVRRMM!

"EMMA! TAKEMICHI! LOOK OUT!" I turn back to see (y/n) running towards us.

(Y/n)?

I look where the motor sound comes from and I see Kisaki in the back with a bat! "Kisaki?!" Suddenly Kisaki zooms past me and I duck down.
...

"Huh?...what happened...?" I turn around and I see both Emma and (Y/n) on the ground.
"Emma..? (Y/n)..?"
Did Kisaki just..Attack them?! Just to make Mikey fall?! He went as far as this?! Even when I saved Draken and Kazutora, and Baji saved by (Y/n)! Even when Kisaki was fired from Toman, even when I saved Taiju! Even after all of that, nothing has changed! And now this!

"Emma! (Y/n)! Please wake up! If you die in the past, I can't save you!"

"Takemichi..." through my tears I see (Y/n)'s mouth calling me.

"Emma?...(y/n)..?" I turn around to see Mikey.

"I'm sorry Mikey! I.."

"What happened?"

"A bike suddenly came and hit them! It was Kisaki..." Mikey goes in front of me and crouches.

"Takemitchy. Get her up here." I pull Emma on his back and I carry (y/n).

"Takemichi..." I hear (y/n) calling me again.

"We're getting you two to the hospital!"

"run...my dad works..in the hospital..."

"Mikey! We have to run!" Both of us began to run to the hospital. Please! Hang on!

"Mikey...?"

I see Emma regain consciousness a bit.

"Emma!"

"Huh?...I can't...move my body.."

"emma..stay awake.." (y/n) says to her.

"(Y/n)...it's been...a while.." Emma smiles softly at her.

"emma don't...talk.."

"You tried...to save me..thank you.."

"We're almost there! Mikey! We're almost at the hospital!"

"Mikey.. if anything...happens to me.."

"Heh, you idiot, you'll be fine. We're almost there. Just hang on a bit more, please?"

"Please tell Draken, "I love you Draken" tell him that..."

"Emma..!" (Y/n) tries to yell, crying in the process. "Don't talk! Save your energy.."

"Ohh alright.." Emma giggles quietly.

"Don't worry Emma, you'll have time to tell him yourself."

We've enter the lobby. "Someone please help! They've been struck in the head by a bat!" I cry out.

A doctor brings out a gurney for both of them. Before (y/n) gets rolled away, she weakly grabs my wrist and hands me her phone.

"Call Takado, let him know what happened..." I nod at her and she's pulled away to the emergency room along with Emma. I quickly look up Takado's info and call him.

Takado: Hello, what's up.

I gulp.

Takemichi: this is Takado, right.

Takado: Who is this?

My voice trembles.

Takemichi: (Y/n)...was hit by a bat in the head.

Takado:!! What?!

Takemichi: she's been taken into the emergency room! She said her dad works here!

The phone call is ended by him. I turn to Mikey who is still looking where the doctors took Emma and (y/n).

"Mikey. We got them here, the doctors are going to save them!" He doesn't respond. Then I hear a commotion drawing near us.

~Takado's Pov~

"Takado calm down!" Matsunaga tells me calm.

"How can I be calm?! (Y/n)!" Tears are out at this point. "My daughter is in danger! And you won't let me part of the operation!"

"Kasumi and the others are there treating her. I can't let you be part because you're unstable right now. You'll probably endanger her more."

He's right! God, he's right!

"But I can't just sit here doing nothing!"

"That kid who called should be in the lobby. Go find out what exactly happened!" Hearing that I run out the office and take the stairs since the elevator will be slow.

"Move!" I shove people out of my way.

"Who brought (Y/n) here?!" I look around and I see two familiar boys. I make my way there.

"What happened?!" The one I recognize as Mikey stays still and silent. The other one is crying.

"(Y/n)..she tried to save Emma! They were both hit by a bat from someone on a motorcycle!"

My heart drops even further. I face down and see my tears fall.

"We tried getting here as fast as possible!"

"Doctor..." I look up to see Mikey. He still looks in shock. "Will Emma and (Y/n) be alright...?"

I feel my body shake. They were hit on the head by a bat from someone driving a motorcycle...them dying is almost certain. I crouch down. How can I say that to him! I don't even want to acknowledge it!

~3rd Pov~

"Kisaki." Izana calls out to him. "I've covered you up with a substitute. Your name is clear."

"I know Mikey the best, I am certain of that. You don't necessarily need brains to stand above everyone. You need to have the "looks" and for Mikey his looks are the absolute 'medium' to stand above everybody. It's a waste of potential for Mikey to hang out with the current Toman. So It was necessary for me to fix it."

"Heh, how selfish of you."

"I came up with a plan to murder that annoying Draken. Just when the plan was going well, someone ruined it. Hanagaki Takemichi."

"You didn't see him coming, did you?" Izana softly teases him.

"Because of him, my plan for Draken failed. Then I tried to use Valhalla and the person who ruined that was Baji Keisuke. I persuaded Kazutora to kill Baji but that dumb bitch (Y/n) managed to keep him alive until the paramedics arrived.

"The Haitani brothers beloved little sister."

"She was there when I striked Emma. dumb bitch actually tried to push her out of the way but was too late. I hit them both!" Kisaki begins to laugh.

"I wanted her out of the way. She was a weakness to them. They don't need her." Izana says coldly.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore." Then both Izana and Kisaki began to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.9K 17
๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
8.9K 432 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
608K 30.6K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
11.5K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...