His Advocate

By mytales2006

"May I please know that , what you want from me."- She asked with confusion. " Y/N we know that you are an ad... More

Disclaimer
*Introduction*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter. 35

Chapter 4

46 7 8
By mytales2006

{Note: In this chapter there are some words like fat, cat eyes and many more. They are just to describe the characters. I don't mean to body shame anyone or anything.}

______________________________

At 8:00 pm

A/n pov
"This is the building she lives in. On the 5th floor."- Taehyun said while pointing toward the building.

"Why are you telling this? Aren't you coming with us."- Yoongi asked with a frown.

Right now PD nim, Sejin, RM, Suga, Soobin, and Taehyun are standing outside y/n's apartments building. They decided that everyone should not go there. All the other boys are still in HYBE.

"No, I can't come. I will stay here in the car."- taehyun said not wanting to face her or he is not able to.

"But why? She is your cousin right. Don't you want to meet her?"- The leader(RM) questioned.

"Yes she is but I can't face her. I have not seen her from a year."- Taehyun said while looking down disappointed by himself.

"Then it's a good thing right. You can meet her now."- Soobin said excitedly.

"Boys let him be. If he don't want to come then don't force him."- Bang PD said understanding that there is something wrong.

With that they all went inside except Taehyun. They were standing outside a door which says 'Kang Y/N'.
____________________________

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in my balcony with a cup of coffee and headphones in my ears. I was listening to 'our first song' by 'Joseph Vincent'.

(This is the song)

This song always reminds me of his promises. My mind flooded with all our good memories. I remeber the time when we used to hand out,

When we used to care for each other.

I still remember everything. Suddenly I heard my door bell ring.

"Who can come here this time?"- I suspected.

I went towards the door."No one knows me here. Who can visit me this time?"- I asked myself looking at the watch.

I went near the door and peeped through the peep hole and saw five men standing outside and you know what the fun fact is I don't know any of them. I grabbed a vase from th nearby table for self defense and opened the door slowly. I was about to through the vase on the fat man in between but...

"Hey you dumb girl. Are you mad or what? Is this how you treat your guests? "- A guy with white hair , with pale skin and cat eyes shouted while grabbing my hand.

( The angry guy)

By now I was sure that they are not here to harm me because of their dressing sense. They were dressed decently and their body language also told me that. More than that I saw their tensed eyes as if they want something from me. I relaxed myself.

"First of all, I am not mad otherwise you wouldn't have knocked on my door. And secondly, people don't visit me often so I thought that you are creeps or something."- I said while rolling my eyes and putting the vase back.

"What ,do we look like creeps to you?"- that pale guy again shouted.

"What if I say yes? And don't shout Mr."- I said calmly.

Before that pale guy can go any further the fat man who I guess is almost in his 40's said,"You are Kang Y/N right. I am Bang Si-Hyuk. If you don't mind can we talk for a little?" - He asked for my permission.

( The fat man )

Seeing the old man showing respect towards me I also smiled and bowed to him and invited all the five men's inside.

"I will get some water for you . Please take a seat."- I offered them to sit.They all drink some water and now all those four guys were looking at the fat man I mean Mr. Bang , waiting for him to say something.

"So Y/N, you can call me Bang PD. I am the the producer of HYBE. This is Sejin the manager of BTS. "- He said while pointing towards a guy with glasses.

( The glass guy)

"Now, you must be wondering that who is BTS. So BTS is a boy band of seven members. They are the best singers of this time as many people like their music. We have one more boy band TXT, they have five members and they are also quite famous."- He said while looking at the boys.

'TXT'- I have heard this before but where why can't I remember.

"Ok so you are here at this time. To tell me about some boy band."- I asked knowing the answer is 'No'.

"No, actually we are here because we need your help." - that pale guy exclaimed.

"How can I help the 'best singers of the time.' "- I said sarcastically remembering his behavior from earlier.

"Because you are the only one who can help us."- a guy with dimples said smiling lightly.
"By the way my name is Kim Namjoon and I am the leader of BTS."- he said without asking like he read my mind.

( The dimple guy )

"My name is Min Yoongi or you can call me suga."- the guy who shouted at me earlier said, this time calmly.

"And my name is Choi Soobin. I am the leader of TXT."- a guy with squisy nose said. - ( Here I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just his facial feature and he looks cute.)

( The squishy nose guy)

" May I please know that , what you want from me."- I asked with confusion.

" Y/N we know that you are an advocate and we want your help with a case of one of our member."- Bang PD answered my question.

" Listen Mr. Bang, first thing I 'WAS' an advocate, not now and second thing I am sorry I can't help you in any way."- I said in complete denial.

"But what's the problem. You can again start as a lawyer right. So, why not?"- the soobin guy protested.

"Because I don't want to. I have left that work almost one year ago and I am really happy in my new life. So, why should I ?"-i protested back.

"Please Y/N we really need you. Do you want that innocent person to get punished ? Don't you want the real truth to come out."- Mr. Bang said with hope clear in his eyes.

" And why should I think about the others. There are a lot better lawyers out there. Then, why me?"- I exclaimed.

"Because no one is ready to take this case. Please Y/N help us we will do whatever you want."- This time the manager offered.

"Yes we will pay you as much money as you want. Just tell us how much money you want."- that suga guy said with a straight face.

"Look Mr. Pale guy, if you think that you can buy me with your money then you are wrong. My decision is final. I am not gonna take anyone's case. If you get what I said then the door is that way you can go to your home now and find someone else. "- I said calmly while pointing towards the door but inside I was feeling angry because of his words.

"Such a selfish person you are. Can't you see how hard we are trying to convince you."- this time he said with an angry face.

"And who asked you to convince me .I never asked you and more than that..."
- I was stating the fact but I heard something that made me stop..

"Noona....."

*____________________________*

Hey guys,
I guess it's enough for today. If you like this chapter please like and do tell in the comment section. I really need your support to write farthar.

And today's question is:
Who called her noona at the end??

Thank u💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 12 6
She twisted the knife more inside Jungkook's arms making him scream due to intense pain. Yes she stabbed him. "I fucking warned you and told you to s...
73.3K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
432 108 15
What will happen when an innocent, clean-chit business man will get trapped into a crime case. To the worst the Commissioner having issues- personal...
13.8K 949 57
"This is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Seoul Higher View. You must pour all your skill, energy and talent into protecting him from all these attacks." My he...