Married to the Obnoxious Guy...

By eatinmochis

"If I could rewind back time... if I could change everything, I would never do it. I loved every single momen... More

Playlist
Chapter 1:: Hatred, Hatred and Hatred!
Chapter 2:: The Urge To Kill
Chapter 3:: Complicated Lies
Chapter 4:: A new chapter
Chapter 5:: Loveless Marriage?
Chapter 6:: Dear wife
Chapter 8:: Chemistry
Chapter 9:: Temporary Feelings
Chapter 10:: It's for you...
Chapter 11:: Duties and Responsibilities
Chapter 12:: "Mutual Feelings"
Chapter 13:: Curious about 'you'
Chapter 14:: 11:11
Chapter 15:: Fluttering moments
Chapter 16:: Heart shaker
Chapter 17:: Accompanying you
Chapter 18:: Care
Chapter 19:: Always here
Chapter 20:: Because You're Here
Chapter 21:: I really think.. I..
Chapter 22:: Awkward and... Awkward?
Chapter 23:: Secrets of Love
Chapter 24:: A Lovely Beginning
Chapter 25:: There for you
Chapter 26:: It's just love
Chapter 27:: Unbearably nice
Chapter 28:: Let's sleep
Chapter 29:: It's life
Chapter 30:: Regret is the worst
Chapter 31:: Done for good
Chapter 32:: All for you
Chapter 33:: Unspoken
Chapter 34:: Falling
Chapter 35:: I love you
Chapter 36:: Cherished Nights
Chapter 37:: The Best Feeling
Chapter 38:: Last night
Chapter 39:: Love
Epilogue

Chapter 7:: Tales of 3 am

2.1K 169 17
By eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"Huh?" You asked, completely shocked as he said, "Aren't you, my wife now?" 
"Right.. but-"
You looked outside awkwardly, holding your cheeks which were burning.
"Stop calling me that! It sounds so- cringe!" You said as he eyed you weirdly saying, "Dumbhead." 
"Don't you have work?! How are you so free as a CEO of a literal gaming company, huh?! Go work! Who asked you to give me nicknames?!"
You rambled out like an idiot before looking away, moving away from him, who just huffed. 

"Crazy." He mumbled before looking outside the window with a soft smile. 
'Did I really marry someone I barely know?' Taehyung thought to himself before chuckling. 

---Time skip 

"We're home," Taehyung spoke opening the door as you got inside. The house was beautifully decorated, with different antiques and the off-white walls were detailed with prints and wall trims. You admired the house while Taehyung put the luggage in front of the couch saying, "Am I supposed to carry all your stuff?" 
"Well, aren't you a man? You're supposed to do those."
You said as Taehyung scoffed saying, "That's unfair! These are all your stuff!" 
"Tch, how come someone does not change at all! You're married to me, aren't you?"
You asked as he let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"YOU are married to me. I'm not married to you." He said as you glared at him saying, "It was YOUR idea to get married first."
"Well, you agreed and said you liked me too."
He said.
"When did I ever say I like you? I am only okay with marrying you because I don't have any love interests! And you have looks and money, so why not?" You asked as he eyed you saying, "Are you a gold digger?" 
"I don't need to be, okay? My father has enough money to feed the next 4 generations."
You said. 

"Are you bragging?" He asked as you shook your head saying, "No. I'm just stating facts. Don't get delusional, alright? I only married you because... I wanted to. Tch, who wants to like you?!" 
"She really thinks I'll believe her nonsense? She clearly liked me enough to marry me. Dumbhead."
Taehyung mumbled to himself seeing you walk away. Sighing, he called the housekeeper saying, "I don't care whenever you are right now, I'll pay you thrice this month. Come and take all this luggage for me, I swear I'm about to die!" 

You, who were walking here and there, noticed a bedroom and entered it. It was a beautiful bedroom that matched the house theme. You looked around saying, "Woah.. whose room is this?" 
"Mine."

Turning around, you saw Taehyung standing there with a 'What are you doing?' look. With crossed arms, he stared at you blankly who walked towards him saying, "Oh, wow! Where is my room then?" 
"What room?"
He asked as you frowned saying, "My room! Am I going to sleep in the kitchen?! Where will I sleep?" 
He sighed and pointed at his bed making you eye him weirdly. 

"Nice joke!" You said sarcastically laughing but stopped seeing him staring at you, all serious. 
"For real?" You asked anxiously as he chuckled saying, "No. Your room is there. It was customized a few days ago according to your preferences." 
"Thank god! I almost got a trauma thinking that I'd be sleeping beside you!"
You said walking out as he huffed saying, "I'll chain her in this room someday, I swear!" 

--Time skip 

"Look. It's uncomfortable to share a room with you yet so I let them customize this room for you. But, if we continue to live like this for long, we'll get bashed by our parents, okay? So, you should get used to me." Taehyung said as you sighed saying, "I just removed my makeup and got into pj's. Why did you knock on my door at 2 am to say this?! You can say it tomorrow too?" 
"Well... I just did!" He said as you sighed.
"Okay. I understand. Do not bother me now, goodnight." You said and plopped on the bed as he sighed closing the door of your room. Suddenly, you felt your stomach grumbling. 

"I'm hungry.." You mumbled and got up from the bed. Walking outside of the room, you walked towards the kitchen. You noticed how Taehyung's room door was locked. 
"Why did Mr and Mrs Kim have to stay at another house? What do they think we'll be doing?" You asked yourself sighing. 

Opening the fridge, you looked at the ingredients. 
"Pasta? Should I make pasta?" You asked yourself before nodding happily. Taking out the necessary ingredients, you started working. 
Washing the vegetables, cutting some sausages, boiling some pasta... were some of the works you were doing in the middle of the night. 

"Time to cut onions!" You said and smiled in pain, trying to cut the onions with the knife you had. After a while, you started getting teary because of the onion which you were cutting. You tried to wipe your eyes with your arms, trying your best not to use your fingers which were smelling of onions at the moment. Not being able to see clearly, you kept cutting the onions until you felt a sharp stinging pain in your finger.

"AHH!" You screamed backing away. You started jumping here and there in pain while crying because of the onions causing a huge mess. Suddenly, Taehyung came running towards you hearing the scream. 
"What's wrong?!" He asked as you were hissing in pain moving around. Sighing, he looked at the knife on the table, some sliced onions and you who was holding her hand. 
"Did you cut your hand?" He asked as you nodded squeezing your eyes trying to get a clear view. What a mess cutting onions could cause! 

Taehyung sighed and walked toward you saying, "Come with me!" Holding you by your shoulder, he walked towards the sink before taking your hand and placing it under the flowing water of the tap as you hissed a little.
"The cut is big.." He mumbled and eyed you saying, "Who cuts onions in the middle of the night?" 
"Me."
You mumbled as he rolled his eyes saying, "Wait. Sit there." 

You walked towards the couch where he pointed. After a while, he came back with a first-aid kit. Taking out some cotton and antiseptic, he slowly applied it on your finger which was cut. You hissed a little trying to take it back but he firmly held your hand saying, "Stop moving." You bit your lips trying not to hiss in pain. Taking a band-aid, he softly applied it to your finger as you looked at him saying, "Thanks." 
Sighing, he spoke, "If you're hungry, just ask a caretaker." 
"They aren't here... did you forget? Our parents got rid of everyone and everything in the house other than us." 
"Them and their imagination... I swear!"
Taehyung whisper-yelled. 

"Do you know how to cook?" You asked as he looked at you saying, "Do I look like I know?"
"Time to cook then. I can't die out of starvation." You said and got up walking towards the kitchen as Taehyung thinned his lips following you. 
"I'll cut it for you." He said as you replied, "You don't know how to, do you?" 
"I can try."
He said. 
"One injured person is better than two." You said and pushed him away saying, "I won't need more onions than this anyway." 

You took the boiled pasta and mixed it with the pasta sauce adding in the vegetables and sausages. Sprinkling some mozzarella cheese on top, you put it in the oven for some time. Taehyugn quietly noticed everything you were doing. As the pasta was being baked in the oven, you looked at Taehyung who was staring at you and the oven. 
"How do you know cooking?" He asked as you frowned asking, "What do you mean?"
"You don't seem like someone to enter the kitchen often."
He spoke. 

"You and your prejudice... yah! I can cook, okay? As someone who loves to eat, I should know how to cook as well." You said taking out the pasta as he nodded.
"Want some?" You asked as he shook his head. Sighing, you grabbed his hand taking him to the table with you. Making him sit on the chair forcefully, you spoke, "Wait here. I'll come back." 

You went back to the kitchen and took out some utensils, coming back to the dining table. Taehyung frowned saying, "I am not hungry like you!" 
"Yah! Are you insulting?! You should taste, I did make quite a bit... but I am afraid I won't be able to finish it." You said as he sarcastically chuckled saying, "You wouldn't be able to finish? Jokes."
You glared at him before having some of the pasta. 
"Mmm... it tastes good! Try!" You said as he took a bite of the pasta thinking for a while.
"It's not bad.." He said. 

You chuckled and said, "Finally, someone agrees, huh?" He rolled his eyes looking away as you asked, "Are you bipolar?" 
"What?!"
He looked at you in disbelief. You shook your head saying, "One moment, you're so considerate. The other moment you keep rolling your eyes, anyone would think you're bipolar." 
"My mood changes often, okay?"
He spoke as you nodded saying, "Eat, eat! Let's just eat." 

"It's literally 3 am right now.." Taehyung sighed as you said, "Better than what our parents thought we'd be doing." He looked at you blankly as you bit your lips in embarrassment. Why did your mouth run so much? 
"Anyways... are you going to work tomorrow?" You asked as Taehyung spoke, "Do you think my parents will let me? They threatened me in advance. Jin Hyung will supervise instead of me." 

"Right- Jin! He was so funny today!" You giggled as he said, "He's my elder cousin." 
"He's pretty fun! I saw him that day too."
You said as he sighed saying, "Not that day.. you were so annoying." 
"Me?! It was you! You were the one who bumped into me and then created a fuss."
You said scoffing as Taehyung thinned his lips saying, "We don't talk about that, it wasn't just my fault." 
"Still obnoxious."
You mumbled as he scoffed before leaning closer to your face, making your eyes widen.
"W-What-" You were stuttering as he said, "Bold of you to say that to me right now. Do you realize the things I can do to you right now? It's only you and me in the house, wife." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.2K 51
Y/N move in xxx village where Taehyung live. They became friends but "Can u be my fake wife Y/N?"-Kim Taehyung What will Y/N answer? Did they will fa...
132K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
1.9K 396 24
It's been a month since the worst incident of my life happened. It's like the world's collapsing and it will never stop. As the dark night engulfs me...