Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 027: Hospital

1.1K 44 18
By Oorange8

-Flashback after Chapter 24-
_____________________________________

"FLOCH YOU ASSHOLE!"
Eren was angry. Very angry.

Floch hit you hard from behind and you immediately passed out.

However, Floch could not understand Eren's anger at the moment.
"What? It's easier to bring her to Shiganshina like this. She can neither flee nor annoy us with questions now."

Without hesitation, Eren quickly grabbed a blade that was lying on the ground and held it to Floch's neck

Anger was written all over Eren's face
"YOU LITTLE SHI-"

"MR JAEGER!"
A soldier interrupted him with the intention of stopping Eren from killing Floch.

All other soldiers stood still with anxious looks. No one dared approach Jaeger at the moment.

The redhead didn't move an inch either, only beads of sweat flowed down his face.
The brunette gave Floch a death glare while he still held the blade to his neck. After that, Eren looked at you as you lay unconscious on the ground.

After letting out a frustrating sigh, he slowly took the blade away from Floch and abruptly threw it on the ground.

All the soldiers let out an sigh of relief and continued to get the horses ready to set off back to Shiganshina.
Floch was paralyzed for a moment and also felt pure relief after Eren finally removed the blade.

After Eren gave him a sharp look one last time, Jaeger went to your body and picked you up bridal style.
He carefully laid your body down on a carriage and covered you with his black jacket because he didn't want you to get cold.

He took a closer look at your face and briefly stroked your cheek before he got on his horse.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Sir, we still haven't found the Cart titan and the Jaw titan."

Eren let out a quiet sigh

"Is troop 14 back from their patrol?"

"Yes, sir."
The Soldier nodded

"Good. Tell them they will join troop 11, troop 9 and troop 23 finding the two Titanshifters tomorrow."

"Understood! Good night sir."
The soldier saluted and left

The brunette went to his room and closed the door. He had a big room with a gigantic bed. You too lay on the bed, because Jaeger knew that you would be safe here.
He put his hand on your forehead and noticed that your body was cold. Eren then took the blanket and covered you with it and threw more wood into the fireplace.

The brunette laid down on the bed next to you and looked at you from the side again more closely before biting his hand.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Sunset. It was a little cold, windy and slightly cloudy.

His goal was to find your body and if necessary bring it to safety.
Jaeger appeared at the place where he was last in this world, which is in front of the building where the party was taking place.

Where should he start? You could be anywhere... hopefully no stranger kidnapped you or something like that,
but he had hope that you were safe. When you teleported with Zeke in his world in front of his eyes, Eren was too confused, scared and angry at that moment and couldn't think straight. He wanted to get your body to safety at that moment, but he heard Marcus and Stacy calling your name and running out of the house as well. Eren was hiding behind a bush and saw how Stacy and Marcus found your body unconscious.
Even though the brunette hated Marcus, he trusted them both to keep you safe and then focused on finding you and Zeke in his world.

But speaking of Marcus...
Jaeger went to the house where the party was taking place and rang the bell, but apparently nobody was home.

"Shit..."
Eren quietly curses to himself and had to come up with something else.

Your best friend David was at the party, maybe he knows something. The problem, however, was that Eren didn't know where David lived.

The brunette quickly ran to your apartment and took your second key which you had hidden in a flower box. Luckily you had told him about your second key in case you're not at home while Eren is in your world.

He was looking for a note or something like that where David's address might be written down.

When Eren walked into your living room he found an Attack on titan manga lying open on the table.

Eren took the manga in his hand and looked closely at the page.
Seeing this was very painful for him, he was sorry for hurting you.

The last time you were at home was before the party. That was after Eren drugged you with sleeping pills and then suddenly sent you home.

Of course he knew you wouldn't be happy about it, but he didn't think it would hurt you so much.

He picked up a pen and wrote something on the page before putting it back on the table
'I will never hurt you like that again. I promise. -Eren'

The brunette went into the kitchen and found a small black book on the table with "Address Book" written in gold on the front

He opened the book and inside where several contacts with their phone number, email address and home address. Bingo!

Let's see...

Mom

Dad

Grandma

Grandpa

Melissa

Sam

Kevin

Ah there! David!
'Sydney Street 32' in the same city, thank god.

The next problem was, where is this street...

Jaeger looked around again, you must have a map somewhere...

After looking for a map for about 10 minutes he finally found something.

You had a small mapbook from 2009 in a cupboard in the living room. It wasn't up to date, but hopefully the Sydney Street is in it.
Eren opens the book and was fascinated by how this world was structured.
Many cities, towns and streets.

When he finally found your city after a while, he looked for the Sydney Street
and quickly actually found David's adress. Thank god it's not far away from here.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

David lived in a small house. The front yard looked a little shabby, but the house itself was light yellow and looked normal.

Eren now stood in front of the front door and rang the bell.

"Ah wait, i'm coming!"

A male voice could be heard from inside, probably David.

While Eren waited for the door to open, he cleared his throat and thought how he should greet him. David doesn't like Eren, so it's going to be pretty hard for the brunette to find out where you are... if David even knows that.

Suddenly the door opened
"Hey sorry, I couldn't find my pants... well, what do you wa- HUH!?"
Shock and anger was written all over David's face.

Eren looked at him monotonously and spoke calmly
"Hey. Do you know where-"

"OH YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU HAVE NERVES TO SHOW UP HERE!"
His hands were clenched into fists

Eren just let out an unimpressed sigh
"I'm not here to argue with you. I just want to know where Y/n is."

Hearing your name out of his mouth made David's anger boil over.

"what... WHAT?!

Without hesitation, he wanted to punch Eren in the face, but Eren simply dodged, causing David to lose his balance and fall to the ground

"I said I don't want to argue with you, that also includes fighting."
Eren seemed calm and composed, which only enrages David even more.

Your best friend let out a loud groan
"FUCK YOU!"

With full energy he got up quickly and tried to punch Eren in the face again, but Eren was also able to dodge it without any problems, so that David fell to the ground again.

"You... asshole..."
David mumbled this to himself as he stood up again

Eren wordlessly watched him. The brunette knew that with every word he would say, David would only get angrier.

Suddenly, tears ran down David's face
"Why do you want to know where she is..."
His voice sounded emotionless

"I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried."
Eren dryly replied with an sad expression

Why is he suddenly reacting like this? Eren was afraid he would say you were missed or something like this.

"She's in the hospital and she's in a coma..."

After hearing that, Eren felt relieved. Of course, one isn't usually happy when someone is in the hospital, but in this case it's the perfect place.
Of course Jaeger has to pretend he doesn't know anything.
"Wait what, why?"
Eren tried to act surprised and shocked

David let out a quiet sigh
"Nobody knows what happened. Not even the doctors can say exactly why she is in the coma in the first place...

She was with me at a party a few days ago. Y/n was found on the street in front of the party..."
He wiped his tears away from his face and continued
"I should have taken better care of her. I shouldn't have left her alone..."

Eren tried to comfort David
"Hey it's not your fault! I am sure that she will wake up from the coma soon. She is strong and-"

David looked at Eren and waited for him to finish his sentence. However, your best friend noticed that Eren's eyes are getting wetter and were about to shed a tear
"Hey Eren... wh-"

"It's my fault... i disappointed her and couldn't protect her..."
Regret and sadness was reflected in his voice and his expression.

Eren had to think about the moment when Zeke attacked you and teleported you to Paradis in front of his eyes after the party. He's still mad at himself for not being able to protect you at that moment.

David let out a quiet sigh.
"Elisabeth Hospital Room 215"

Eren gave him a surprised look before quickly sprinting out of the front yard
"Thank you David!"

"No problem! AND Don't you fuck her while she's in a coma!"
Although the last part was a joke, it made Eren's face red.

Jaeger quickly looked the mapbook he had put in his jacked pocket again to find the way to the hospital.
It was about 2 miles away from David's home and Eren ran as fast as he could without a break.

Of course he believed David that you were in the hospital, but he just had to see you. He wanted to make sure you are safe.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

He entered the hospital and was immediately in a huge hall. The brunette was really amazed at how modern it was here.

Thank god there was an information stand right next to the entrance.
"Hello sir, how can i help you?"

Eren was still out of breath after running

"Hello, could you tell me where room 215 is please?"

The woman from the information stand typed something into her computer quickly
"Ah so you want to visit miss l/n?"

Eren nodded
"Mhm, correct."

"It is best to take the elevator and go to the second floor. When you get off the elevator you just have to take the hallway to the left and look for the numbers that are written outside the rooms."

"Thank you!"
Without hesitation, Eren ran to the elevators and followed the path that the lady just explained to him

When he was finally in the hallway he was only looking for your room.

Room 213

Room 214

Room 215. He is finally there.
Eren opened the door and his heart started beating faster.

Finally. He finally found you.

You were lying in a bed wearing a white hospital gown.
Your body was connected with cables and wires to a monitor that beeped every time your heart was beating.
Also a probe was connected to you, which contained liquid food or something like that.
In your room there was also a table full of flowers and balloons, probably from your friends and family.

Eren took a chair and put it next to your bed and sat down. He gently took your hand and stroked it slowly. It pained him to see you like that.
Even though he knows you'd wake up as soon as you return to your world, it definitely wasn't a pretty sight.

Suddenly the door opened and a slightly older lady came into the room
"O-oh! Sorry I didn't know that someone was visiting her at the moment!"

"Oh don't worry, it's fine"
Eren dryly replied

"Oh i understand, thank you for visiting my daughter. But uh.. tell me, who are you?"
She gave Eren a questioning look with an weak smile

The brunette got up and stretched out his hand to greet her
"My name is Eren. I am just a friend."

She gave him a warm smile and shaked his hand gently
"Nice to meet you Eren, I am Y/n 's mother! I've never heard of you before."

"Well, we have only recently met."
Eren also gave her a warm smile

She giggled a little
"Oh well then. Its nice to know that my daughter found a handsome friend! You even have the same name as her favorite fictional character!"

"O-ohhh, really?"
Eren acted surprised

"Yeah! What is the name of this anime again.... ah right- Eren from Attack on Titan!"

Eren remembered the night when you told him that Levi was your favorite character. He actually believed you, so this made him happy. Happier then he thought he would be.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
37.2K 1.2K 13
- 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭�...
3.3K 111 21
A romance story between Annie and the reader. This takes place in an alternate universe where the Attack On Titan characters are living a fulfilling...
231K 8.4K 110
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...