Just Fall

By MyHeartLongsForYou

He was the love of her life. She believed in him, trusted him. But he broke her heart. What he doesn't know i... More

Hey guys(:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
update

chapter 16

195 8 2
By MyHeartLongsForYou

Chapter 16:

"Where were you today?" I said as I walked into Lexy and Chloe's room.

"I went to the dance center to choreograph a dance." Chloe said not once looking up from her phone.

"And I went with her." Lexy added.

"Coolness. Anything good so far." I walked further into the room and started to go through their closet to find a dress.

"Somewhat. I need your help though." Chloe said finally looking up. "date tonight?"

"hahah. I’ll be there next time. And yes. Jeremy..not harry"

"hahaha okay. And tomorrow we're going back to the studio." she added.

"okay, tomorrow." I laughed. "I will be right back." I say walking to the door.

"Where you going?" Lexy asked.

"uhhhh. I need to....check on lacey." Chloe shot her head up and studied my face. Soon you could tell she didn't believe me.

"spenccerr." She raised her eyebrow. "Don’t lie."

"Okay.. I need to talk to Zayn. I'll be right back." Her face turned red.

"Why Zayn?" she seriously thought I would hook up with him?

"Not like that. Hes my best guy friend. Chill." I laughed. "he’s yours don't worry..." then I remembered something. "wait..you know he’s dating someone right?" she grew a smirk.

"I know." Her smirk was evil, I just rolled my eyes and left.

"Knock knock. Safe to come in?" I said opening the door softly.

"Yeah!" I walked in the door and closed it behind me.

"I really need to talk to yo-" my eyes locked on harry who was sitting with Zayn talking by his bed. I didn't talk, I just stood there awkwardly. "uhhh..Bad time?"

"No your fine.....you look pretty, why so dressed up?" I looked down at my dress and heels.

"uhhh...cant a girl dress up?" I can’t tell him I’m going out with Jeremy in front of harry.

"I guess so....so what’s up?"

"I kinda need to talk to you." I looked at harry. His eyes were intensely staring at me. "You know what..i will just come back."

"No, I'll leave." Harry stood up abruptly.

"Harry you-"

"I'll go..." he started for the door when he stopped in front of me. "and you look beautiful by the way." I felt my cheeks flush with color as he walked out the door. I looked at Zayn who was smirking at me.

"So why did you dress up? Spencer, I like you but not in that way..i mean-"

"I’m going out with Jeremy." He laughed.

"Oh hahah okay." He stood up and walked over to the couch. "so what’s up?"

"Lacey asked me about her dad today." My head dropped to look at my hands.

"What did you say?"

"I said that if she's happy it doesn't matter." He sighed.

"See what I mean spenc? She needs a father." I felt my eyes water but I tried my best to hold them back. "Don’t cry. Come her." He stood up with his arms open. I walked over and dug my head into his chest.

Should I tell him? No...yes..ugghhhh!!

"spenc." I didn't move. I’m sure his bare chest will have makeup on it but I don't care. I abruptly jumped out of his arms and turned around to wipe the makeup off my face. He laughed. "Spencer, I don't care what you look like, just turn around." I did like he said. "I don't know what to say right now..but when I come up with something... you will be the first to hear." I laughed. “Now go get tidied up."

"Thanks." I smiled and started for the door.

"It’ll be okay spenc." I turned around and smiled again.

"Thanks." I said again turning back to the door and walking out.

As I shut the door I took a deep breath to calm down. I stood there for a moment to just think. What was I going to do? I was probably standing there for a while until my thoughts were interrupted.

"You okay?" it was Harry....of course.

"I’m fine." I started walking towards my room.

"Spencer." I stopped. "Would you like to have dinner tonight? With me?" I just stared at him.

"I can’t...I’m sorry."

"No. that's okay." I started biting the inside of my cheek. I started walking again. "You’re beautiful." I was stopped again. My cheeks were once again an unnatural pink.

"Thank you." I smiled. He smiled back and walked back into his room.

*ding dong*

I waked over and opened the door. Jeremy was standing there in a semi dressy outfit....I feel overdressed now...

"Wow. You look hot." Hot? I look hot? I prefer Harry's comment but oh well.

"Uhh. Thanks." He reached and grabbed my hand and walked me too the car.

Jeremy was acting weird. He wasn't acting like the sweet, romantic guy I met in the restaurant. He was acting like a asshole the whole night. Why was he acting like this? Was he driving me away on purpose? He even made me pay for myself...I am definitely turned off right now.

He drove me home. It was 12:00 and I was ready to just sleep. Jeremy held my hand in the car, making it awkward. When we got to the house he walked me to the door.

"That was fun." He said.

"Yeah." No it wasn't.

Before he said anything else, he started leaning in for a kiss. I pressed my fingers against his lips, stopping him from getting any closer.

"Goodnight Jeremy." I have him a sarcastic smile and made my way in the house.

Well that was the last time I'm see him. I huffed as I kicked off my shoes. Then I heard a laugh.

"Didn't go so way I'm guessing." I turned to find Liam on the couch.

"You have no idea." I walked over to him and sat down.

"Haha. Wanna eat something?" I looked at him confused.

"How did you know I didn't eat anything?"

"He made you pay, right? So you didn't eat." I raised my eyebrows in amazement.

"You really know your stuff."he laughed.

"I guess so." He stood up and grabbed my hand. "C'mon. I know where Niall hides the junk food."

"Hey can I ask you a question?" I looked up from my big bag of chips and looked at him. He was seated in a chair while I was sitting on the counter.

"Yeah, of course."

"What's Chloe like?" I smirked. I know I hate it but it was just one of those times. "I mean..never mind."

"She a good friend." I smiled as he looked up. "But she can be kinda.." I drifted off.

"Dangerous? -ish?" I laughed.

"You could say that. Haha. I was thinking slutty but that works too." He laughed.

"I like it." I laughed again.

"Haha okay." I smirked. "But she's hard to get." He looked up confused.

"But we already-"

"Ew! Don't tell me Liam!" I was almost choking from laughter. " I'm mean she doesn't date. She doesn't fall in love."

"I know that."

I adjusted myself to cross my legs and sat up straight. “Let me guess. You asked her out and she said no." I laughed.

"You’re good." I laughed again agreeing to his comment.

******************

I walked upstairs after a long talk with Liam. It was about 2 in the morning now and I was exhausted but I didn't want to sleep. It was semi dark and I could barely see. When I started walking down the hallway I noticed a light was on in someone's room. It was Harry's. I was curious to know why he was up but it's probably not the right thing to do. I never listen to my conscious anyways.

I knock on the door and opened it slowly.

"Hello?"

"Spencer?" He was sitting on his bed on his computer....shirtless. "What are you doing up?"

"What are you do up?" I asked back.

"I can't sleep." He started. "You can come in." I realized I was still in the doorway.

"Uhh. Okay." What am I doing!?

He smiled as I step further into the room and shut the door lightly. I did move anymore, I just stood by the door.

"You can also sit down." He laughed.

I awkwardly made my way towards a chair and sat down.

"What's up?" He smiled.

"Uhh. I'm bored."

"So you came in here?" He has a point. I don't even know why I came in here.

"I didn't know this was your room." I lied. His smile grew into a smirk.

"Suuurrree." There were an awkward couple of minutes. "So what did you talk to Zayn about?"

"Uhh n-nothing" he looked at me weird but then bought it.

"Haha okay." He stood up and walked over to me. My eyes met his perfectly toned stomach as he walked over. He grabbed the extra seat and sat down in front of me. "Hi." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"You have a pretty smile." I rolled my eyes. "And eyes." I was blushing so I just looked away. After a few seconds I looked back at Harry who was just smiling at my brightly colored cheeks. "You’re blushing." I turned my head to avoid his gaze. He just laughed. "Don't turn away." I felt his hand cup my chin and turn my head back to face him.

He just..smiled. He seemed as though he was studying my face. What was he doing? The more he stared at me the more it got awkward.

"Well I'm tired so I'm gonna go." I said as I stood up.

"You can sleep here." He said standing too.

"My room is four doors down, I'm okay." He smirked as I felt hands on my waist.

"Are you?"

"Yes, I am." I took his hands and pulled them off. He smirked.

“Of course you are.” He took another step to fill the space between us. His eyes saw my lips and started leaning in.

“goodnight.” I moved away and started for the door. I heard him laugh behind me.

“Goodnight spencer.” He said as I walked out the door.

Notes:

Yes? No? maybe so? Like? Hate? I need feed back! Comment what you think(:

                                                Love, kendalllllllll(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 706 41
You and Harry have been best friends your entire life, and have secret feelings for eachother. After Harry leaves for the X-Factor everything seems t...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...
24.1K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...