Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 026: Truth

1.1K 37 12
By Oorange8

You were literally pushed into a nearby bathroom by soldiers, they told you to hurry up.

They gave you fresh clothes, more specifically the same as all other Jaegerists soldiers were wearing, only without weapons.

You removed your soiled clothes as quickly as possible. After quickly changing clothes, you wanted to clean your face and turned on the tap. After collecting water with both of your hands, you splashed it on your face to remove the dirt. You just wanted to take a quick look in the mirror to see if you were clean, but then you noticed something.

The wound on your forehead, it was gone. There wasn't even a scar to be seen.
After taking a closer look at your forehead you touched the spot with your right hand where the wound was.

In that moment you remembered that Anna also mentioned that the wound looked smaller and stopped bleeding after you just slept in the tent. How is that possible...

*knock knock*
"L/n hurry up! Jaeger is waiting for you!"
One of the Soldiers yelled this while knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming!"

You don't really understand the whole situation. Floch said they found out where Armin and Mikasa are.

Does that mean that the 'i've always hated you, Mikasa' scene is coming?
Probably not, Eren is unable to make the Rumbling come true now. The question is just what he intends to do now.

He still seems determined and all the other soldiers still follow him, although by now everyone should know that Zeke is no longer on Eren's side.

You had a bad feeling that you were part of the plan because Eren still wouldn't let you go.
In your opinion you don't really play a big role anymore and could go home, but Eren still thinks you're the key to success. Knowing that he feels that way about you makes you nervous because you know there's nothing you can do.

Ultimately, you're just giving him false hope.

After looking in the mirror one last time you then opened the bathroom door.

3 soldiers stood in front of the door and waited impatiently for you.
"Finally. Let's go!"
One of the soldiers held you tightly by your arm, but at least that was better than being tied to a chair.

While the soldiers escorted you down the hallway, you looked out of the windows you passed.
It looked like Shiganshina, which means that the Jaegerists have already taken over the area and probably captured members of the military like Pixis, Shadis or Nile.

In the courtyard of this building you could see many soldiers and horses.

When you finally got outside, you could see Eren talking to some soldiers.
The brunette noticed you a short time later and signaled to the soldiers he talked to that they should continue working before he ran straight to you.

"Mr. Jaeger, we're ready to go!"
All 3 soldiers who escorted you said this out loud while saluting

"Good."
Eren nodded while he got on a horse quickly, all the other Soldiers did the same.

Jaeger held out his hand to signal you to get on the horse.

Hesitantly you grabbed Eren's hand, with his help you were able to sit behind him

The brunette took both your hands and placed them around his body
"Hold on tight y/n."

You started blushing and your heart started beating faster.
"Y-yeah, thank you."

Why are your cheeks getting so warm right now? There is no reason for it....
but you could feel his muscles through his clothes, oh god they were hard- okay you have to concentrate!

"Are you ready?"

Eren waited for your start signal while giving the mare a slight signal with his feet to turn around

"Mhm"
You didn't know exactly what he was up to now, but you had no choice but to come with him.

He used the reins to start, at wich the horse suddenly dashed forward.
Your grip on Eren's body tightened as you were a little afraid of falling.

All other soldiers were right behind you two.

Wind was blowing through your Hair,
only the sounds of the horses and some talking soldiers could be heard.

While your arms were around Eren's body, you leaned your head against his back. You can feel his heartbeat a little, this calmed you down. He also smelled good, kinda like Vanilla.

The tingling in your stomach got stronger and your cheeks got warmer and warmer.

"You're warm."
Eren said this softly while looking ahead

"A-ah sorry!"
Your grip on Eren loosened and you leaned your head away from his back. Embarrassment was written all over your face, luckily he couldn't see it.

The brunette let out a quiet giggle
"You do not have to apologize y/n. I like it."

Your heart was racing,
it felt like you had butterflies in your stomach.
But why does that make you so happy?

"Oh...okay"
You tried to keep your voice calm and leaned your head against Eren's back again.

He let out a soft giggle again which made your heart even beat faster.
You cleared your throat and wanted to quickly address another topic.
"Hey Eren, what is actually your plan now?"

He hesitantly answers
"We need to find Zeke."

You surprised:
"Huh? Don't tell me you still wanna do the rumbling..."

"No"
He quickly responded
"As you already know i am able to teleport to your world and i can take one person with me. Well, I have a Idea, but i am not 100% sure if it is going to work."

"And what is this Idea?"

Jaeger cleared his throat before answering your question

"If Zeke and I manage to come into contact, we gain omnipotent control over all Titans and Subjects of Ymir. But what if the three of us come into contact?"

Now you were even more confused
"Uh... what do you mean?"

"Since Zeke and I dream of you, there is obvious a connection between us three. What if it was possible to teleport all Eldians into your world?"

"HUH?"

You leaned your head back and had to think for a moment if he really said that or if you were hallucinating
"Why me? Shouldn't that also be possible if only Zeke and you are touching? Bring all Eldia into my world... I don't know if thats a good idea..."

Eren glimpsed to you from the side
"With the power of the Founding Titan and someone with royal blood we might be able to gain control over alls Titans and the Eldian Empire, but i don't think that this includes teleporting every Eldian into a other world... and i also mean that their bodies don't stay in this world.
As I already said, I'm not 100% sure if this is even possible, but we have to try it."

"But-"

He looked straight ahead again

"Or do you prefer the euthanasia plan or the rumbling? If you have another idea then please tell me."

You let out a quiet sigh and thought for a moment.
"No..."

No idea if this plan will work at all, but Eren is right.
With this Plan no one has to die and every subject of ymir would be safe.

For a short time there was silence, but then Eren spoke again with a monotonous expression
"Remember when I put sleeping pills in your drink and you slept through the meeting In the treehouse?"

"How could i forget that..."
You said this with an annoyed tone

"That day I told everyone about my ability to teleport into your world and about you.
The reason why i suddenly sent you back to your world afterwards was because some didn't trust you and i wanted to protect you from them.
I told them to keep pretending to think you were Dot Pixis's daughter, but some saw you more as an imposter.
And the reason I didn't tell you more about it was because the plan wasn't fully thought through and I don't know if I could trust you."

You listened to him carefully and were glad that he was finally telling the truth... at least you hoped that this time it's the truth.

"Did they seriously believe you right away?"

"Hold on tight y/n!"
The brunette tapped with his left hand your arm that was around his abdomen.

You did as he told you and tightened your grip.
With the horse he jumped over a larger log before answering your question.

The moment the horse jumped you imagined you were a bird. For a brief millisecond it felt like you were weightless, it was a amazing feeling.

Eren cleared his throat

"Not really. While you were back in your world, I demonstrated this teleportation power to a few Jaegerists, including Floch, and showed them your world for a short time.
There are still some who still don't fully trust you (like Floch) and see you as a threat, however they are satisfied with your world as it is more advanced in everything like medicine, economy and technology. But the most important thing for everyone is that this world does not hate the Eldia."

You let out a frustrated sigh. Somehow it's understandable that they don't trust you, but you weren't happy about it.
"Mh...I understand. But actually I thought that the Eldia Empire would be too proud to give up their homeland."

Jaeger quickly responds in a serious tone
"I never said that we give up our homeland"

You surprised:
"Huh?"

Eren monotonously:
"Bringing everyone into your world gives us time to come up with a plan and protects all residents and children, but we will not give up this island. "

For a brief moment there was silence, you had to think about all this for a second
"You really could have told me about this plan sooner..."

He responded hesitantly:
"I didn't want to tell you about it until all the Jaegerists are informed and before the plan is finalized. Actually I wanted to tell you this when you were at this party, but unfortunately Zeke was faster. I still don't even know if I can fully trust you, but it's also understandable that you can't trust me too at the moment."

Your gaze went skyward as you thought again for a moment
"How about a deal: no more secrets! You tell me everything you know and i will tell you everything i know too. Sounds fair, right?"

Eren gave you a short side glance with an surprised expression
"What do you mean you tell me everything you know? You said you know nothi-"

"I still haven't answered your question about whether Zeke told me something in the woods."
You interrupt him with a determined posture

The brunette didn't say anything for a moment, probably needing a moment to think about it.
"Alright, deal."

With a smile you looked skyward again and enjoyed the feeling of the sun shining on your face

"By the way..."
Eren broke the short silence

You quietly:
"Mh?"

"Don't worry about your body in your world. You are safe."

The color disappeared from your face and your heart stopped beating for a second, you completely forgot about it.
"WHAT- WAIT OH GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!"
Panic was reflected in your voice.

You have totally forgotten that your body is lying unconscious somewhere in your world.

Eren just chuckled a little as he found your reaction quite amusing
"Hey i just told you that you don't need to worry about it. Your body lies in a hospital where it is nourished and safe."

You in an confused expression:
"Ah uh... how do you know that?"

"I think you can answer the question yourself"
This time Jaeger sounded serious and nervous at the same time.

You thought for a moment. Does that mean that he was in your world and checked? Your cheeks turned red again... he really did that?

Eren suddenly chuckled amused

You were confused by his reaction
"Huh? What?"

"You didn't say anything against it or that you want to check it out yourself. That means you trust me, thank you y/n. It means alot to me."

You couldn't see his expression, but you could hear his relief in his voice
Since Eren thinks he needs you for his plan, he has no choice but to guarantee your safety anyway.

While you were relieved that your body was safe in your world, you were worried about your family and friends. Everyone must be worried about you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 8 7
Y/N has always had a passion for singing, and now in college, she's formed a band with her friends Riley and Aslan. With her parents gone and her sis...
3.3K 111 21
A romance story between Annie and the reader. This takes place in an alternate universe where the Attack On Titan characters are living a fulfilling...
72.5K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
5.3K 166 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...