✔️ Fix you

By NJ655212

This is BTS fictional story. *When it comes to competition Jungkook is very serious. He wants to win no matte... More

1. Last Confession
2. Stranger
3. First time in BTS?
4. Hold me tight
5. Miss you
6. Bulletproof
7. What mine is mine
8. Fake love
9. Blue and Grey
10. It's definitely you
11. First official date
12. Paradise
13. Yours
14. One day
15. Thunder
16. Love myself
17. I will take care of you
18. Don't let me go
19. Vacation
20. After Vacation
21. First Confession
22. So What!!!
23. Ring Finger
24. Caught in a Lie
25. So far away
26. Mom
27. Wild Flower
28. No More Dream
30. Ending Scene
31. Alive
32. Lost
33. I'll make it right
34. Ready to let go
35. Sweet Night
36. Husbands
37. Last Chapter
38. Marriage Special

29. You are my everything

282 16 1
By NJ655212

Jin was quiet while rehearsing the dance and only talked while discussing the fact related their rehearsal. Jin was interacting even with Taehyung, but only when it was related work. Teahyung was totally frustrated with himself, only with himself. honestly.. how can he blame to anyone for this situation. but he knew whatever is happening is not healthy for their relationship. He had to do something and clear this mess.

About Jin, he was tired of his overthinking. He is not like this, if something is really bothering him, he would never think about this too much, rather he would tried to escape from the situation if it is not resolving. Even in this situation he wanted to escape but...but this time his heart was involved.

Since they returned to their place, he nowhere found Jungkook. He ignored at first thinking he might be near somewhere but now its been long but Jungkook did not return.

finally he asked team about his whereabouts. They looked at each other unbelivably.

"what?" Jin asked knitting his eyebrows.

"He left early, and when reason asked he said he would tell only his Jin Hyung and headed towards you" Namjoon told Jin, "Didnt he ran to you to tell?"

"He did....but he did not.. tell me" He said then looked at Taehyung who was looking at him already.

He moved his sight from him and picked his phone to call Jungkook, ....He did not receive.

Jin sighed and waited for Jungkook to call him back. but No. He was really too impatiant to wait. He called. He called again...again but no responses. Now he was getting panic. It was unlike him. he did not know why this was bothering this too much while other member were relaxed knowing Jungkook is busy somewhere. May be Jungkook was sucessful for making Jin habitual about him. Because now Jin wanted Jungkook near him all the time....?

When they wrapped up it was already night. They left for their place. When Jin entered the house, his first step was to check Jungkook in his room but at his surprised he was not there. he again called him and finally Jungkook received the call. No one talked, may be both were waiting for others voice first.

Jin heard the breathing voice of jungkook realizing there was something Jungkook wanted to tell, but hesitating.

Jin finally talked, "Why you left without intimating me"

"You missed me?" Jungkook's heart was pounding abnormally.

"Where are you?" Jin asked without replying to his first question.

"Rooftop.... waiting for you" Jungkook managed to talked and hung up the call. His hand was shivering, his heart was beating fast, he touched and squeezed his stomach when he felt knot in his stomach.

Jin did not changed the clothes or anything, directly headed upstairs. he was feeling differnt, may be he knew why he found Jungkook so nervous. He was ready to answer Jungkook today. Yes, he wanted to clear out everything so Jungkook wont suffer more. He wanted to convince him telling him that it was just infactuations and he will move on. He was confident that he could do it.

But when he reached, his thought stopped at instant when his sight fall on the scene infront of him. His all confidence faded away. he was totally blank and agaped unconsciously.

Lamps were hanging in the balcony. And on the floor, candles were liting all over the ground spreaded wherever eyes can go, only kept empty space for walking towards the table with two chairs facing each others. On table two bottles of wine placed on the table with two glasses, clearly the wine bottle was Jin's favourite one. Jin was shocked looking at the arrangement, when did he managed to do that, ohh he went early just because of this? but why?. Jin wanted that Jungkook would confessed about his feeling as early as possible so that he will clear the things, sooner is better because hurting Jungkook would be the least thing he will think of. He wanted to tell him whatever he is feeling about him can be all infactuation, he should move on and wait for better one. but looking at the scenary, he didnt know how to tell him, it was too much, too much for Jin. How could he reject and hurt Jungkook. he was still standing shocked at the entrance, did not know how to proceed.

Jungkook came near to Jin and offered his hand to hold. Jungkook was wearing black color shining shirt, looking so fascinating, Jin hesitated. Jungkook strech his hand to take Jin's hand into his, "lets sit Hyung, It is all for you". Jungkook dragged Jin with him.

There was lots of Candled around him. Jin stopped walking in the midle of the waywalk and finally uttered the word, "Jungkook, why all of this?"

Jungkook stopped hearing that and turned to look at Jin smiling, "Its simple Hyung, I wanted to make it special for you while proposing you. because I love you so much" he said directly looking at Jin's eyes. You can see the confindence in Jungkook's eye was on another level, but only he himself knew how frightened he was!.

Jin felt knot in his stomach, but still manage to tell,
"But Jungkook.. .I..dont... I ..am Sorry" He muttered.

"What are you sorry for, for rejecting my proposal?" Jungkook voice was dry.

"Jungkook ah, I never see you that way" Jin said in very low voice without looking at him like he was doing any crime.

"that way??...You said you love me million times, was this another way?" JK yelled at frustration. "you will start love me that way too Hyung. I dont know that way, this way. I only know you love me. I will make you feel about me that way. Dont be sorry, just give me chance" Jungkook started like train, yelling loudly, like he saw that was coming, he was ready for this, he talked harshly and roughly that Jin made surprised. Jungkook never talked with him like that before.

Jin was staring at the strange Jungkook, trying to read. Jungkook realised his tone was not so good. he step forward to go near Jin and kept his head on his chest, "I am sorry Hyung"

Jin's heart started beating fast looking at the broken Jungkook. "Hyung, Please dont reject me. Please dont. You are my everything. I would be nothing without you" Jungkook fisted Jin's shirt tightly like he was not ready to let Jin go from his grip.

"Whenever I go, no matter how far I am, I came back to you by your scent. I dreamt about you.."Jungkook snuffled "every night. For me everything is second to you. everyone sees you in my eyes, when will you recognise it, Hyung?"

Jungkook was sobing loudly, Jin coudnt help but patted on the his back. Jungkook detached his head from Jin's chest and looked at him, "Please give me a chance Hyung. I cant...cant imaging my life without you" Jungkook said sobbing.

"Kook, I dont know how to say...I...please understand I cant give you any false hope. I ....love someone else" Jin said.

Jungkook stattered, his leg leaving all his strenght. he fell on his knees placing his hand on his face.

Jin coudnt see Jungkook like this, he too sat on his knees to face JungKook. He touched Jungkook's shoulder to confront him.

Jungkook removed his hand from his face, he was all mess, "Hyung, you never said No to me, never, then why today?...why?...specially when I am asking you for my life. Am I not worth it?" Jungkook litterally was begging shamelessly, he didnt care how he was looking infront Jin, didnt care how small he was behaving. He just wanted Jin in his life...for...forever.

"You know...It's about the first time when I saw you.
I remember that special day of my life 04 June 2011, You said something to me smiling, I don't remember what did you say exactly but, looking at you smiling, My heart was beating speedily and I became yours immediately. I slept thinking about you that night.

Your eyes have done such magic that I was devastated at the first meeting.

I was not sure back then what this feeling is called as. But eventually I perceived that I wont be able to have such feeling for anyone after that.

Test me if you want to. Just give me a slight signal Hyung, and I will brighten up your heart with my love

You will never find someone like me who is crazily in love with you
Then, why are you overthinking? Let me be your man, give me your hand. Please accept my heart"

One drop of tear rolled over Jungkook's cheek, "You love someone else...But..you are not married, not committed. Does your love even reciprocated?. If not why not give me chance Hyung. I can treat you better. Please choose me. Please Hyung" Jin's eyes filled with tears, threatening to fall down. Jungkook felt helpless and so weak. he closed his eyes making all remaining water to flow down his face. Jin felt sorry for Jungkook from his bottom of heart. It was not really like that he was worthless. It was not like he was worthless to be his boyfriend or not wanted to give him chance to win him over but he was...already committed, doesn't he?. and he loved his boyfriend Taehyung.

Jin slowely touched Jungkook's cheek to wipe off the tears from his cheek, Jungkook opened his eyes by the feeling of touch, soon he grabbed the nape of Jin and pulled him near to capture his lips to his.

Fuck...

that was undescrible. The high volt electric current flew all over his body. It was not peck, nor long kiss. it was small but sensual. Jungkook sucked Jin's lips, lower and upper and freed Jin from his grip and felt one drop of water of rain fall on his forehead. wind started swirling rapidly. all the candles getting off half by wind and remaining by rain. Jin shuddered trying to get up after the sudden kiss. he was shocked, he tried to stumble and tried to leave the place, "Jungkook, You have to move on. we cant...cant be together. I dont see you this way"

Jungkook yelled when he saw Jin leaving, "Hyung???? tell me that you didnt feel anything when I kissed you....tell me"

Jin did not turned back to see Jungkook just ordered, "Jungkook, its raining. Go to your room quickly" and he left.

Jungkook felt like he lost his soul at once. He started crying loudly drenching in the rain.

Jin could heard the wailing voice. he placed his hand to his chest, it was hurting...hurting a lot. he had a proper reason to say no to Jungkook but he couldnt tell this, why? only because of Teahyung. because of him Jungkook felt he was worthless. He was angry at Taehyung, he wanted to talk with him right now.
He directly went to his own room and called Tae on phone, "Hello?"

"Hello, what happened Hyung, why are you sounding low" Tae concerned more scared.

"Tae... come to my room quickly" Jin ordered.

"Umm, Yeah, just give me some time. I am reaching" He shuttered.

"Why? Where are you. Where are you going these day without telling me and who is with you" He almost yelled.

"Noone. I am ..sorry, I...you were not at your room..." He knew something happened, but even he didn't know what, he was having very bad thoughts. He was having a thought Something... bad happened or going to happen today.

"When you gonna reach here" Jin sighed.

"Just give me half ...an hour" He was not sure how Jin will react.
Jin was silent, "Hyung...anything serious?"

"Tae..." Jin sounded so low and upset, "It's about Jungkook"

"What...what about him?"

"He proposed me, saying he does love me...I..." Jin sniffed.

"Hyung...Hyung are you crying?" Tae felt like he skipped a heartbeat.

"You didn't see him Tae, he...he was totally mess" Jin sniffing, "I had never seen him like this"

Tae closed his eyes trying to calm his mind, "What did you say...?"

"What would I say, Tae. I said No ofcourse. We are committed. But...Tae we should tell him about us. I want to tell him as I am already with Taehyung, So I can't be with you."

Tae inhaled panicking, "Hmm...Yes. I am coming. We will talk"

Jin gulped licking his lips, he didn't know how to wait for half an hour, he wanted to check on Jungkook. He wanted to confront him, afterall he was his baby Jungkook. How can he left him alone for crying. His heart was aching, getting so panic.
"Come soon" He was about to hang up the phone when he heard through phone call, the car door opened and closed and someone talked. He couldn't hear what was the exact words he heard, but the voice was familiar. He knew the voice, just few seconds took to recognize it correctly, "Bogum?..." Jin asked dryly.
"Are you with Bogum?, Taehyung" Jin asked again loudly when didn't receive any reply.

"Hyung, it was...emergency. he called..." Taehyung tried to explain.

"How_ much_ are _you_ going to lie with me Taehyung?... Do you even have a limit?" Jin yelled angrily.

"Hyung. Please trust me. It was an emergency" Taehyung's voice was cracking.

"I don't trust you, not anymore. And please don't start crying because not every time it will work" Jin knew he was harsh but, it was really coming from his head right now. He couldn't digest that Taehyung met Bogum without asking him or atleast telling him. And on the top of it he lied, he lied that he was alone. His frustration and anger was on another level today.
Tae didn't respond as he was concentrating on how to control for not letting tears fall down from his eyes.

"I want you here in 5 mins" Jin ordered.

"But...Hyung, how it can be possible. I am far away. " Tae sounded almost pleading.

"Taehyung____the first thing I don't trust you and second I don't care". Jin shouted on him "I want you here in 5 min and tell them that we are dating. Or I will tell them.....that we were dating" and cut the phone.

Tae's eyes were brimming with the tears. He closed his eyes letting flow the pain from his eyes through water but not helping. Everything around him stopped, wind, sound, movement, time. Even he couldn't heard Bogum was calling him continuously.
Bogum shook his shoulder, "Tae, you ok?...what happened" he asked panickingly looking at the Tae.
Tae opened his eyes looked at Bogum, "I ruined" He muttered, "I have ruined everything"

He hurriedly grabbed Bogum's wrist to check the time from his wrist watch. And leaving the wrist he started engine accelerating high with the speed. Bogum litterally fell back on his seat exclaiming, "Tae, I don't want to die. I almost died at the accident before"

"And if I drive slow, I will die for sure" He said while steering fast taking turn on road. "Call your friend, ask him to take you inside...fast"

"I broke my phone in accident, I only remembered yours so called you here. I told you that" Bogum hastily buckled up himself.

Tae tsked and threw his phone on him, which was caught by Bogum on air, "Use my phone to call and ask him for help to take you inside your home"

In reality, when they reached at home after practice, Bogum called him from unknown number and asked him to take him to the hospital. Taehyung passed through Jin room to inform him but he was not in his room that time. He didn't waste the time and picked Bogum to take him to the hospital. He had minor fracture in leg. But when he heard Jin's voice, he didn't mention Bogum out of fear. It wasn't big deal, he would have understood but lately as they were having quarrel because of this name, he preferred not to mention. But now it was worse. He was regretting everything... everything he did, everything he said, everything he lied in past. Now he had to do all correct... but may be it was already late.
He dropped Bogum infront of his house gate. His friend helped him. "Sorry Bogum, but I am really in hurry" Tae said.

"It's okay Tae, but drive safe..." Tae already left without listening to him.

When he reached he didn't even dare to check clock, as he knew nothing could make him reached in 5 minutes except magic. He climbed the stairs by running, and stopped infront of Jin's room.

He was panting loudly. The fact is he was tired mentally and physically both, not only today but all these last 4-5 days. No one noticed but he was eating less these days, sometimes skipping meals. Because of little quarreling between him and Jin making him mentally weak. Crying all night, sleeping less and on the top of all, their schedule was tight. Practicing lots, less breaks. He was feeling so weak.

He was afraid to face angry Jin, but console himself patting his chest, everything will be fine. It's your Hyung, .... your Jin Hyung. He loves you afterall

He slowly pushed the door, but he got more afraid when he didn't find Jin in his room. He checked thoroughly but...not...
The second he knew where to check Jin. He headed towards Jungkook's room. He was taking steps with heavy legs. He saw Jungkook infront of his door trying to push his own door to enter. He sped up, "Jungkook..wait"

Jungkook stopped where he was and replied even without turning to see Tae, "What do you want?"

"Can I come in, we need to talk" Tae said dryly.

Jungkook gulped, he wiped his moist eyes by his thumb, "Not in mood today" He tried to close the door but Taehyung pressed his hand forcefully not letting him close.

"What the fuck! Taehyung" Jungkook glared at him furiously

"I said, we_need_to talk" Tae gave him sharp look.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and removed his hand from the door. Taehyung came in closing the door behind him.

"Make it quick" Jungkook irate.

Tae breathed out deeply, "You proposed him?"

Jungkook scoffed looking at ceiling trying to control tears, "Who told you...Jin hyung?"

Tae opened his mouth to say something but stopped looking around, "Is Jin Hyung is here?"

"Are you blind or are you stupid. Didn't you see me coming here infront you only" Jungkook replied irritatingly.
Tae rubbed his face annoyingly.

"Either continue what you wanted to say or leave the space" Jungkook retorted

"We need to stop". Taehyung said.

"Stop what?" Jungkook smiled sadly.

"You agreed to stop, Jungkook" Tae screamed.

"Don't yell" Jungkook screamed on him back. "You Gave me 7 Days, have you forgotten already?"

"But now Jin Hyung rejected you, dumbass. You should stop here" Tae yelled.

"Yah.." Jungkook scoffed, "I am dumbass. And you are world's most ruthless person I have ever seen in my life. Yes...." Jungkook eyes betrayed him again flowing tears shamelessly, "Jin Hyung rejected me. But knowing that atleast show me your sympathy. Have you forgotten the day when you got rejected by Jin Hyung?. You were so wasted...so wasted and sad that you wanted to have sex to satiated your hunger. And you used me for this"

"Shut up Jungkook, don't bring that" Tae shouted on him.

"Why?...why are you shutting me up V hyung?". He snuffled.
"Can I ask you one thing?. You and Jin Hyung had sex, haven't you?" Jungkook again wiped his falling tears.

"What the fuck are you talking" Tae said irritatingly.

"Even if it is Yes, V hyung. It's okay. I don't mind. Sex is not the big thing for me. But I will make sure. He won't be yours.... never"

Tae bit his lips with vexation and scoffed, "You can't change anyone's fate my love"

"Yes I can. I will. Because You don't deserve him" Jungkook gave him quick answer.

"You are not going to decide that" Tae moved forward to give closer look to Jungkook.

"No I am not. It will be decided by Jin Hyung only" Jungkook smirked.

"You are making your own world where you think Jin Hyung will see you as a partner over me?" Tae laughed humorously.

"Yes, but this is going to happen in this real world. You know why? Because I love him more than you do, I can treat him better than you can. I can take his responsibility. And.." Jungkook scoffed, "I didn't go to sleep with others when I got rejected by him"

Tae grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him closer in exasperation, "I told you...don't bring that"

Jungkook rested his hand on Tae's fist on his collar and opened his mouth to say something but...

"Leave him Kim Taehyung" The loud voice with rage made both of them shocked making their eyes widen filled with fear.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
61.8K 3.8K 19
A story where Jimin loves Jungkook, Jungkook loves Jin, and Jin loves Taehyung💜❣ I will not add the main ship of this book to the title, read to fig...
228K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
133K 5.7K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...