Sebastian Lee | CATASTROPHIC...

Von 2KG4LOFBLOOD

He is the coldest person I've ever met but he is also the hottest man I've ever see with my two eyes. He is u... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
| The Final Chapter |
Epilogue

Chapter 16

26 2 0
Von 2KG4LOFBLOOD

Sebastian Lee

[What's with that smile hyung?] Yezxia said trying to tease me.

"It's nothing Yezxia. How's Appa and Eomma?" I just said to change the topic. I rolled over my bed to see her more comfortable. My head still hurts but I'm already fine.

Thanks to Carleigh.

[Seb-hyung! I know that smile! Come on spill it! Is it about that girl? Did you found her already?]

"Yeah and our plan works. She's now c-close to me." I said and I can't stop myself from smiling.

[I'm sure Uncle Yuji will be happy on that news. So how is it going? Did you tell her already? Did you talk to her parents too? Come on hyung I'm so excited!] Yezxia said and it looks like she's more excited than me.

"Not yet. I think this is not the right time to do that yet." I said before I let out a deep breath. I can't say this to her so early, I'm sure she will be surprised and she will think that, I did this in purpose.

[I thought you just want to live a simple life there in the Philippines that's why you left us.  But look at you right now, you're so happy huh? I'm now scared that you might not come home for us.] She said and she pout her lips. I admit, I really miss them a lot but I just want to distance myself even just for a while on the life I've living for 19 years. I want to try and explore new things on my own. And another thing is, my project here is not yet done.

Maybe everyone wonders why I'm living in this kind of place or maybe you would think why I choose this life even though I have a comfortable life there in Seoul with my family. But since I heard the news that my family will have a big project for poor people and orphans, I immediately change my mind and choose to live here for a while. And aside from that, I want to see Carleigh. I heard a lot of things about her from my Dad since he is friend with Carleigh's Dad. Revaz is a wealthy family, no doubt why they have a big chains of hotels in Seoul. That's how Dad met Carleigh's Dad.

And that's also how I met Carleigh. The first time I saw her, I know she's an heir of a wealthy family. Because the way she walk, speak, and the way she looks everything on her is so expensive even though she is so young back then.

No wonder why she was named after to the most expensive bracelet in the world.

Jade.

And since she's unique and incomparable, I want her to be mine as soon as possible. It's a good idea that I act so cold at her. Maybe that thought of being mysterious makes her get more interested about me. And I've never been so sure in my whole life.

Actually when I first saw her, I want to talk to her immediately. Ask her everything I want to know but I don't have the courage that time to do that so I just walk away.

[Hyung! Are you still there?]

"You brat don't be too dramatic. I will still come home for you. I should be there as soon as possible because I'm sure that there's a lot of stinky dogs around you while I'm not there."

[You're so strict hyung! You're like Appa.] She said and pout her lips, I suddenly remember Carleigh.

Her pouty lips, isn't she aware how cute she is whenever she did that?

[Aigoo! Hyung you look like spacing out? I'll just talk to you in some other time when you're already on your senses. Jalja.] I laugh because of what she said.

"Tell Eomma that I called arachi? Jalja."

[Araseo. I miss you hyung.]

"I miss you too." I just said and saw how she pout her lips again before he ended up the call. I press the home screen of my phone and I can't stop myself not to smile when I saw my wallpaper.

"You're driving me so crazy Carleigh. You changed me since I met you. How did you do that huh?" I said as if her picture in my screen will give some answer to me.

I should control my feelings, I can't be so obvious.

"Good morning Sebastian!" I let out a deep breath and calm myself before I face her.

Calm yourself Sebastian. It's not hard to be cold since you're like that before. You're not friendly right?

"What's good in the morning? You're so noisy." I said to her seriously and lock up my bike on where I always park it. It's already friday, tomorrow I will go to the orphanage. I will check it if it's going to be done before the graduation and after that, I only have 2 nights to practice for the competition.

Should I ask her to come with me?

The hell Sebastian! If you did that you will look obvious.

"I thought we're close enough? We're on good terms right? Bakit ang sungit mo nanaman?" She said annoyingly to me. Her crumpled face makes my morning already good, but if I saw her smile? Well, that's going to made my whole day.

"I'm always like this Carleigh." I said and tried so hard to ignore her like I always did. And like what I expect, she follow me. She even hold my sleeves to stop me for a while for her to walk with me. I walk slowly so she would have a hard time. I just stop myself not to look at her. I just continue walking beside her.

"A-About last night? Your hoodie, ahmm, ano naiwan mo sya sa akin kagabi. K-Kaso naiwan ko naman sya ngayon sa bahay. I'll just give it to you on Monday."

"It's yours." I just said to her. I straight to their building to accompany her. I know she will follow me so I didn't straight to my building.

This girl, I'm going to be late because of her.

"You're giving it to me?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"B-But, it's your clothes. Madami ka pa bang damit na masusuot kapag kinuha ko 'yon?" I almost burst into laugh when I heard what she said.

She's really thinking that I'm like a beggar. Maybe the definition of poor for her is having a simple life so that's why. No wonder why she want to renovate my place.

"It's just a piece of cloth Carleigh."

"Are you sure?"

"Ulit ulit?" I said to her tried to be cold again but I can't stop myself not to smile because she's with me. Is this what they called 'kilig'?

"Okay. But what about this monday? You didn't text the address and time yet?" I almost forgot about that. I didn't text her it yet.

"You're excited huh?" I just said to her.

"Of course, this is the first time I will see you performing seriously in a competition. But just make sure I will not waste my t-time okay? And I waited for your text last night but you didn't text. Nakakainis ka." She said I just let out a deep breath and get my phone.

But I was stopped when I realize something.

"I can't text you."

"Why?" She said and I saw her get her phone.

"May signal naman ako. B-Baka sira na 'yang phone mo?"

"I don't have your number yet." I said. On that moment I want to punch myself for being so stupid.

"Pffft- Kaya naman pala. Bakit kasi hindi kinuha ang number ko. Sumobra ka sa pagpapakipot mo sa akin huh?" She said while laughing at me and get my phone to dial her own number.

"Tsk." I just said and look away. For pete sake that was so embarrassing.

"Is this me?" I heard her said and when I look at her, she's already staring at my wallpaper.

Shit!

"It's me! Bakit ako nandito?" She asked again. I just get my phone to her and I just immediately text her the time and address.

"It's not you. Assuming." I said trying to be cold before I left her since we're already on her room, and thank god she didn't follow me.

Carleigh Jade Revaz

"It's not you. Assuming!" He said seriously and he suddenly left me hanging.

"But it's me. I'm sure of that. Pero bakit naman nya ako gagawing wallpaper?"

"Hey! What are you doing? What's that huh? Bakit hinatid ka ni Seb dito? Kayo na ba?" Vienna said beside me. I look at her and I notice that I'm already here in front of our classroom. Sa kakasunod ko sa kanya ay hindi ko na napansin na dito pala sya dumeretso.

"It's not what you think Vienna." I said saka ako pumasok at dumeretso sa upuan ko. I open his text at gusto kong kurutin ang sarili ko nang makita ko ang text nya.

"6:00 pm? Bakit naman 6:00 pm pa?" I exclaimed out of nowhere. Pumayag nga pala ako na llabas kami ni Grey sa Monday at mukhang pangit ang timing. 5:00 pm ang tapos ng class ko and I'm sure Grey will really pick me up earlier than that.

"Anong meron sa 6:00 pm ng monday?" Pag-usisa ni Vienna sa akin at sumilip pa sya sa phone ko. Itinago ko naman agad 'yon sa kanya dahil baka kung anong isipin nya.

"Seb invited you? Oh my gosh can i join you?" I rolled my eyes on her.

"You can't. Isa lang ang seat na ipina-reserved ni Sebastian. Unless you want to stand alone?"

"He reserved a seat for you? That's so nice! Tell me, ano bang nangyayari na sa inyo? I thought you hate him? Mukhang hindi pamemeste ang nangyari ah?" I rolled my eyes on her again. Ang dumi masyado ng utak nya.

"It's n-nothing okay? It's just that, we became friends this passed few days."

"Passed few days? Really? So madalas kayo magkasama? Why I didn't know about that huh?"

"Vienna it's not what you think okay? We're j-just f-friends."

"But why are you stuttering? You know what Carleigh? You've changed a lot since you hang out with Seb. Gusto ko na tuloy isipin na gusto mo na sya." I heard her said kaya napahalumbaba na lang kasabay ng pagbuntong hininga ko.

"Parehas kayo ng sinasabi ni Grey. Advance kayo masyado mag-isip."

"What did Grey said to you?" She suddenly said. Bigla akong napatingin sa kanya sa biglang pagseseryoso nya.

"I think he's mad at me last night but he already invited me for a dinner this monday so I think we're on ceased fire. And just like you he thought that I might fall for someone like Sebastian. Actually he looks like a jealous boyfriend but I just didn't mind. Mabuti na lang sanay na ako sa ugali nya." I just said and I sarcastically laugh at her.

"Jealous boyfriend huh? Do you like Grey?" I was surprised when I heard what she said.

"What do you mean? He's like a brother to me Vienna I know that you know that. Why did you suddenly asked?" Nakakunot noo na sabi ko sa kanya.

"Wala lang. I was just thinking. What if Grey likes you more than a friend? Would you give him a chance?" I almost laugh in what she said.

"Seriously Vienna iniisip mo talaga 'yan? Well, Grey is not the type of person who will sacrifice our friendship. We've been good friends since we were on our diapers. I know he won't do that such kind of thing. Alam nya kung hanggang saan ang limitations nya sa akin."

"R-Really?" She said and she look away.

"Wait, do you like Grey?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 44.7K 92
[π™Άπš‡π™Ά] [π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™΅πš‡πš‚πšƒπš„π™³π™΄π™½πšƒ] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...
3M 188K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
240K 4.2K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
3.7M 101K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...