❤Tipsy Premika❤ [Vriti FF] [C...

By zivalovesbooks

This is not some A good girl meets bad boy and they fall in love lovestory Meet Mishka, belonging to a upper... More

Summary
Meet the leads
Meet the other characters
Mishka
Akash
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
First of college
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Extras
20
21
22
23 - Prom Night (part I)
INTERVAL
- 1 year Later -
Mishka's story - 1 yr ago
Akash's Story
2 years later
We should have never met again
Buying a week of life
Back to reality
Redemption
Life is shit, okay?
Little Mishu
#102, Goa
Tum hi ho
In this world, its just us
Mishka and akash

The terrible miserable me

73 5 1
By zivalovesbooks

Mishka's POV

Last I checked, I was the least loved on this planet. And now, I have dozens of people hovering around me, like I am some damsel, who needs to be wrapped around in a blanket.

To the say the least, it feels so suffocating.

Its been just over 6 hours, since I have woken up from a long nap or whatever you want to call it and mother has been feeding me like I was starving, maybe I was, but that's not the point.

They say my waking up was a disasterous medical error, well, I am just getting started with the gravity of situation.

Akash is sitting in a corner, holding his head, leaning close the wall and nupur is sitting beside me, trying to read the slightest of changes in my facial expressions.

And, this isn't even the bad news, I am probably paralysed, yes you heard it damn right.
And maybe paralysed for the rest of my life. Way to go mishka...

"Mish...drink some water", nupur insists.

"I am not thirsty", I respond annoyingly.

"Mish..I know you are just so confused and terrified right now, but know we are there. Your family"

"Only you are my family nupur, don't add your mother to it"

"You know it too, she really cares. And, she is your own mother, if she loves me, she adores you to death, and I know her love is suffocating at times, but its only to shield you"

"I see, whos side you are on, nups"

Before nupur could utter a word, Mr. Dev walks in and I could sense a lot of distress around. From whatever I have seen, him and mom are not on good terms currently. And, maybe for the first time, mom----I meant mother chose me. Well, too early to celebrate.

"Hi mishka, how are you doing now?", he asks me looking quite uncomfortable

"I am alive, I guess"

"Mish...", mother gives me a death glare

"I am fine, thank you for asking", I respond as formally as possible.

"I have talked to Mr. Nicolas Je'ane, from france. He is a leading surgeon and he will look into your complications", he responds wiping his sweat off.
I am sure he is worried about how the mehrotras will respond to me being disabled for I don't know how long.

"Thank you", it was all I could reply.

He walks towards the doctor, who then proceed to talk about the initial results and the process moving forward.
I was on a lesser dosage of drugs for induced coma due to lesser activity of my brain but I don't know what happened, and my body started showing hyper activity, thus leading to me waking up despite the induced coma. It generally isnt the way it seems. Doctors are still startled and want me to stay under observation for a week atleast.

Safe to say, I won't be joining NYU anytime sooon.

Mother walks towards me, teary eyed, and holds my hand. There is silence, its not awkward. But, I can feel some sort of turmoil inside of her. I know she probably regrets birthing me.

She then proceeds to call akash, who looks terrified of mother. I heard he got slapped and I kind of want to hug him but I also still hate him so I am really confused.

"Akash, I am sorry for whatever happened", mother finally speaks

"Umm...its alright..I am sorry for intruding the way I did too", akash responds

"That was not a smart move, but the way mishka woke up, the only sense I can make of it is, she was present unconsciously and if I knew, that she loved you this much, maybe  I---", mother ends up crying and nupur runs to hold her.

"Aunty, I was really rude but I am equally st fault about whatever happened", akash sounds guilty

"I wish to be left alone", I chime in, nothing feels good right now

The three of them look at me, really confused and they keep looking at each other and me.

"Don't worry, I am not planning to kill myself again", I respond

"Mishka! Don't say such stuff", nupur scolds  me

I look away, as everyone is walking away from the room, I decide to lie down. I try to pull the blanket but my limbs don't move. It terrifies me, I still have not been able to process the reality. The last thing I want is to be dependant on someone for tiniest of things.  I was hoping to die and now, I am stuck in this lybrinth of helplessness.

Nupur, stops and directs mother and akash to go outside, and they oblige. She slowly walks towards me and I pretend to not see her walking towards me. As soon as she walks by my side, I lie on the other side, pretending to be sleepy. But, it does not work.

"Mish...", nupur speaks slowly

"Nupur....don't even try"

"Mish...listen to me please"

"I don't want your sympathy talk, alright?"

Nupur, aggressively pulls me and forces me to sit on the bed. I give her a death glance but she does not move away.

"Stop trying to shut things away like always!"

"What good will that do nupur?"

"Try it once. Let your emotions out, allow yourself to process everything!"

"Yes, I am not a disabled girl, who will have to be dependant on people for every tiny thing!"

"Mish! Stop being so negative, I know its so hard ---"

"No you don't okay? You know nothing! Your mom died when you are a baby! I saw my mom being snatched away from me. I saw my father turning into a complete stranger! I was separated from my own brother, who still believes I am his cousin or some shit! The guy I love, started dating the girl who pissed me off the most! And, instead of dying that day, I am now wheel chair bound for maybe life!! You know nothing okay? No one knows nothing!", I start to cry.

I don't remember crying like this in over two years. Or maybe more. The more I tried to be in control, the more I sobbed. Nupur, instead of walking away, walks towards me and hugs me tightly. She kisses my forehead and hugs me even tighter.

I must have been hugging her for almost 10 mins now. She does not move, and it feels so safe and warm, that I dont move either.

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?", nupur tries to lean in a manner, trying to see who is outside.

"Its, me, akash"

"Come in!", she calls him in, while wiping my tears.

Why is she just such a pure soul?

"H...hi...mish", akash slowly smiles

"Hi", I respond

"I will check on mom", nupur chimes in,and I nod slowly.

Nupur walks out, its just akash and me in the room. We don't speak a word, he keeps looking at me, and I do the same.

"How are you feeling?", he asks after almost 5 mins of dead silence.

"I don't know", I respond

"You don't have to answer that", he responds

"Please don't show me sympathy"

"You are still pretty capable of anyone cry", he responds and I smile a little

"Its too soon to joke about my disability"

"Not at all, you are still the prettiest girl I know"

"Right, and you still chose to date gauri"

"I was lets say, dumb enough to assume, I could move on"

"You barely knew me"

"So did you, but I know you felt something strong too"

"But, you never cared to meet me"

"Mish...if I knew you were vihaang's sister, I would not have spend my days, dying everyday"

"I came to college and you still didnt even care looking"

"You did??"

"Don't act innocent"

"When?", akash looks at me seriously

"Almost 2 years back! I sneaked out of my home, and when I came to college, yash showed me gauri's proposal stunt and I saw how happy you were, all of you were!"

"Are you serious?"

"Duh!"

"That bastard! Yash told us nothing!"

"But akash ----", he cuts me off

"Mish...we were devastated! When you left, I looked for you madly but it was like you disappeared in thin air! Udita was a mess, she stopped going to classes, she had to repeat another year! I turned to alcohol and was kicked out of hostel room. It took us almost an year to get back on track. Mishka ahuwalia, I don't think you realise, we were so clueless without you. I fucking died every single day, even while dating gauri, I would think about you constantly! I was the worst boyfriend ever and gauri kept trying to keep us together.", akash tears up

My heart starts sinking. It was hard to accept , how much they cared. I am not used to so much love. I pull him closer and kiss him on his cheeks while trying to wipe his tears.
He looks me, just so intensely, and pulls me closer, eyes stay interwined, and his graze gets stronger every second.
He then proceeds to kiss me, our lips interlock, and I can feel his hot breathe on my face. I am gasping for breath but he does not loosen his grip on me.

Before I can loosen the grip, he hugs me tightly. Really tightly, and I just keep my eyes closed. If this is a dream, I want to be consumed by it and never wake up. If this is reality, I want to keep living this moment. My heart feels so heavy, and his scent gives me a strange kind of comfort. It feels so safe, and so comforting.

"Akash, I am sorry for making you go through so much", I apologise

"Don't ever apologise, it was all just a cruel fate"

"Are you still dating gauri?"

"I broke up, even before you came to delhi"

"And udita? She didnt come to meet me?"

"She was too afraid to see you this way, but she has been constantly in touch with nupur"

"Does she hate me?"

"Are you kidding me? Udita was, and will always be your best friend, silly"

"I want to see her"

"Aye aye captain, I will call her goa right away"

"And akash ---"

"Say it"

"I love you, too", I blush

"I love you soo freaking much mishka ahuwalia", he engulfs me in a tight hug again

"Why did you come see me?", I ask curiously still hugging him

"Because you came in my dreams, and freaked me out"

"Oh! Like that ravinder singh's book, where his fiance comes to meet him after she dies?", I laughs

"Please don't ever talk about dying or even think about it, or even attempt something like that, and you also ---"

"Akash..akash...I won't", I assure him

"I missed you so much mish"

"I missed you too, so much"

"Achha! Then, don't miss me anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I know this will sounds so wrong, given you are still engaged to that dude. And...I know...you need time to heal and deal with this new life...and...."

"Akash, you are scaring me!"

Akash leans on his knee, and I am just so confused this moment. He is scaring me.

"I know...I thought, this would be easy....and I didnt plan it this way you know..."

"Go on..."

"Will you...uh...will you marry me mishka ahuwalia?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Woosh!
Welcome to the 3rd last chapter haha!

Aren't they such cute babies, ugh :(

Hope you liked the update!

Stay tuned! THERE ARE STILL SURPRISES LEFT :p

Love,
Ziva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.7K 48
'Dekh, ye pyaar attachment sab bakwas hota hai.' 'Toh main kaha zindagi bhar ke liye puch raha hu, bas ek raat ke liye aaja.' _ Pari Malhotra has gi...
34.1K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
316K 32.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
12.4K 662 28
School Friends reunited on one of their batch mate's wedding after ten years. Memories,laughter,happiness,tears, wrath brought back.. Along with Star...