Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter one hundred and twenty four

1K 19 7
By Arialternateendings

05:50

Running to the temple steps my stomach turned as I saw the bodies and bloodstains. The marble was stained with innocent blood, young blood. The blood of the innocent students of the Jedi order.

I held my saber down to my side not wishing to have to use it. These clones, they're were one with us, I didn't want my hand to be forced into killing any of them. Instead I used the force and pushed the ones on my side of the entrance back and into the nearest wall, rendering them all unconscious on the ground. Looking round I saw Obi wan had done the same while master Yoda employed a far more radical action.

I guess he was the only one hear who truly had the feta to do what needed to be done. Neither me nor obi wan wanted to kill the men we'd spent five years fighting alongside. He however didn't hesitate, I guess that 'do or do not' teaching really was set in deep within him.

Entering the temple we had the physically step over bodies of padawan and younglings alike just to make our way further in. The most tragic thing was that on a closer inspection I noticed not all had been killed by blaster fire...some had been killed by a lightsaber.

Was it Palpatine? Could he possibly have done all those. Not on his own, no this man was smart he wouldn't let himself be caught in such a radical action against the Jedi. He must have a new apprentice, and I'm betting they're the ones that killed Dooku too...

"I've recoded the outgoing message to warn all remaining Jedi to stay away from the temple." Obi wan came back saying as I lay my cloak over a couple of padawan I'd met in the halls just a couple of days ago. They were young, innocent, and so bright. Whoever killed these children had to be completely heartless.

"That's good, maybe we can save some others from this fate," I replied while combing my fingers back through my hair. Looking around I then sighed knowing I had to check the tapes, I had to know who the traitor was.

"Excuse me masters..." I mumbled and began on my way to the records room. Walking the halls now alone the weight in my heart grew as I saw even more dead. A disturbing thought then entered my mind.

Where were the younglings?

Where they dead too?

If this was a complete massacre, and the temple was mostly populated by children, then how come it felt like several hundred were missing from the piles of corpses.

"...A-Ana..kin..." I voice whispered and I stiffened you when I heard it. It was an almost inaudible whisper that I only just managed to hear. Igniting my saber just in case I looked around. Then I noticed the fingers of a blue twi'lek twitch of the ground just up ahead.

"Leia?" I gasped and rushed over kneeling by the kind woman. Taking her hand I held it to show I was with her, to comfort her best I could. She had a stab wound right through her lower abdomen, it was a fatal blow even I couldn't heal. It was a miracle she'd clung on this long.

"N-Naboo...you, you must go there, N-Naboo...s-save (y/n) and r-run..." she whispered just barely opening her eyes. Suddenly the horror in my heart turned to fear as she mentioned the name of my Angel. Naboo was were master Yoda had sent (y/n), she was meant to be safe there.

"Who this this Leia? What's going on?" I asked leaning over her again and squeezing her hand a little more. She whimpered and lay her head back with closed eyes.

"...The fallen star...the apprentice..." she whispered and my brows furrowed at the cryptic piece of information. Her eyes weakly opened once more and her lips twitched into a small smile.

"...don't despair s-Skywalker...there is hope...a light will come and destroy the darkness..." she whispered than spluttered again. She didn't have long, I could feel her slipping away into the force. "T-the o-order...lives..."

And just like that she released her last breath and fell limp in my hands. Her eyes still open lost there glow and her body became completely lifeless. Reaching f over and gently closed her eyes and laid her down.

"...you can rest now, please, be at peace..." I whispered. I then stood up and stepped back, her last words still circling round my mind. For now though only one part of her message stood out. That was the bit where she eluded that my love was in danger...

I had to save her from whoever this threat was.

Getting up I began to rush back along the corridor, disregarding the the idea to find out who this traitor was I just rushed back to where the masters were still inspecting damage. I had to tell them, inform them where this new Sith apprentice was going. That they were to attack my Angel, they had to know so that they'd know where to find me.

"I know where the sith apprentice is!" I exclaimed as I rushed around the corner. Both of them looked up and around towards me with bathing expression of serenity. They'd been checking the logs apparently so probably already knew who the apprentice was. I didn't care about that, I just had to save (y/n) now.

"...we, we know too." Obi wan responded with an awkward clearing of my throat. My brows furrowed as I watched him share a look with master Yoda. The both of them knew something I was yet to learn.

"..,what's wrong, master, do you know what's going on here?" I asked looking at them both as they grimaced. Every heartbeat felt heavy in my chest and the silence rung loud to me. Slowly Obi wan stepped forward with a sigh.

"Anakin...the Sith Lord, it's-

Third person pov
05:30
Ach-To

Ahsoka Tano looked out the window as they approached the green planet below. She didn't smile despite being safe, she didn't smile at being able to save two clones out of two hundred. She didn't smile even as the saw the kids being walked out from the armoured ship below. She couldn't, not when she knew the full extent of the tragedy.

They touched down in the old republic gunship filled up with supplies and she disembarked from the ramp. Dice and Red stayed behind and just watched her leave. She walked up to the white haired young man orchestrating the rise of residential shelters. She walked right up and joined him at the sidelines.

The former prince and ex Jedi didn't share a word. Neither of them needed to. Try both understood the odds, what was going on, the circumstances of their situation. So no they didn't speak, they just watched as the buildings were put up, and the children were gathered by the two Mandolorians, by the single surviving padawan. The watched and new this was just the beginning.

"Ahsoka!" The padawan called as he ran up. Before Ahsoka understood what what was happening the young teen tan up and threw his hands around her. Hesitantly she wrapped a hand around his shoulders and patted his back, sensing the internal turmoil within him.

"I-I was so worried." He stammered with a few tears in his eyes. Cal had been through a lot ever since he read that letter from Ari, ever since he learned his place in the greater plan. There were a few tears in his eyes as Ahsoka held him.

"It's okay Cal, I'm safe and you're safe, its...it's okay." Ahsoka spoke though the light in her eyes did not return any brighter. The words she was saying, she almost didn't believe them herself. This was Ari's plan, her vision. Ahsoka was doing this all for her even though every step was so painful. She wanted to give up and let the universe crumble around her but she wouldn't. She wouldn't because she was needed here. 

"L-Leia, Leia protected us all, she died just to cover our escaped." The boy went on the sat and he continued to cling to the older teen. Ahsoka rubbed his back again and nodded sadly. This, to her however, was not news.

"It's alright Cal...Leia knew the risks, her death will not go forgotten, she died with honour and you did well to come this far." Ahsoka spoke kindly though the warmth in her tone was a little lacking. This was a huge struggle for the seventeen year old torgruta, she had a written plan but that didn't make it any less difficult. She sighed and gently pushed the boy back.

"Go, take a nap on Damien's ship, i'm sure you could use one, we have everything here covered. " Ahsoka instructed him with a little half smile. Cal saw she wasn't really happy right away but he said nothing. This situation hurt all of them and it wasn't yet over. So instead of trying to comfort the older girl he nodded his head.

"Yeah okay, just, promise you'll call if you need anything." He replied with a pleading look. He didn't want Ahsoka to overwork herself. Ahsoka nodded though Cal knew better than to trust the silent response. Still he walked away and away and towards the ship that would serve as their first residence.

"You should go too lady Ahsoka, this day has been a long one and you'll need your rest." Damien pointed out finally breaking the pact of silence. Ahsoka sighed and fixed her eyes onto the grey horizon.

"...just a few more minutes, I need to make sure everyone arrives here safely." She replied quietly as she stared at the skies. In her mind she was hoping to see one last ship, that by some miracle it would appear again just for her.

She held hope because she needed to, because that hope was all she had left in a universe of instability...

04:00
(Y/n)'s pov

"Yes, yes Fives I hear you, we'll stay out don't you worry, no one will find us all the way out here Padme spoke down the line to Fives. Apparently there was something wrong in the capital, something catastrophically wrong. I could feel it through the force, that had been the first warnings.  Apparently the clones had been forced to turn on the Jedi, they were gunning them down at the Chancellors orders. It was something but I to them from their creation on Kamino. It was absolutely terrible, Fives had been warning us. Apparently he had received a letter that told him to get checked a week before the ordeal, at least he'd been saved.

Fives told both Padme and I to just stay out and shut everyone out. He was on his way over and we had locked up the entire house already, even sent the staff home just to be safe. It was now only us, Ari and little Kira. The kids seemed a little effected, they were anxious due to the disturbance in the force, my job was to keep them distracted. I'd like to say I was doing well, we had just been having a sweet little tea party. Kira and Ari got on well, very well. They were both bright wonderful little individuals. Though as they played and shared their toys I could t help but wonder where their future lay, whether there was even an order for Kira to be taken into.

Where would we go when this was all over?

Would...would it ever even be over?

Could the republic survive this...?

Knock knock knock

I lifted my head up at the sounds and frowned. Every muscle in my body tensed and was on edge. Looking to the kitchen I could see Padme was still on a call with Fives and so I gave the girls one last cupcake each and then headed over towards the front door. Given what Fives had said I took caution in my approach and connected with the force to ensure I could check who it was.

Breathing a sigh of relief I reached forward to undo the looks and slide the door open.

"Oh my gosh Master, it's so good to see you."

Her lightsaber ignited and I froze...

"Master...?"

00:00

Times up, let darkness return to rule...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
476K 12.6K 91
You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeeper to do his bidding and destroy the ord...
14.4K 380 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
2.3K 99 21
"A time will come for the FORCE to rise, To protect, we shall, the future's mind. The Heir, and the Chosen one shall bring balance, For the FORCE to...