His Man | Taekook โ˜‘

By BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... More

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin
Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 7: The Double Date
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 63: The Assemblage
Chapter 64: Past and Pain
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

BONUS 1: Wedding Bells

4K 208 37
By BangtanFilter

When I first realised I liked men, I didn't think I would ever find love in this country let alone get married. I was getting married in two days. The venue, the cake, the decor, the guest list was all taken care of by Gahyeon. Who knew the girl would be so good at wedding planning?

I was getting cold feet. Not because I was second guessing my decision to marry Tae but because it was a big transition for me. From being his boyfriend to being his husband, it was going to be different. So different and so beautiful! I couldn't help but think how it would feel to call him husband. Does the relationship change after the wedding?

"Did you try your tuxedo?", Maria barged into my room.

"Um..no"

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS JEON! YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE THE BEST GROOM!", she yelled at me.

"Okay..I will..try it out", I chuckled.

I try out the tux and it fit perfectly fine. Dark gray colored tailor made jacket with matching grey trousers and white shirt and black leather shoes. I looked handsome. Tae would like this. When I was getting undressed, I heard a knock at the door.

"Baby! Open the door!", Tae yelled dramatically. My silly man.

I opened the door after I changed out of my tux.

"Maria said you were trying your tux. I wanted to see so I came running. Where is the tux?", he asked.

"I changed out of it."

"What?! Why?"

"It's bad luck to see your would-be spouse in their wedding attire", I said, smiling. Would-be spouse sounded so good. I wrap my arms around his neck slowly and press a kiss on his cheek. "You are going to see me in that tux in 2 days. Be patient okay?"

"That's what you said when you didn't let me make love to you last week", he rolled his eyes as he pulled me closer. It's been almost 2 years since we met and the butterflies I feel when he pulls me closer haven't gone anywhere and they never will. I know for a fact that my man will always have the same effect on me. The same butterflies, the same hypnotic charm.

"That's because I want to make our wedding night special. It won't be special if you don't wait for a while", I pout. Pouting works better than reasoning in his case.

"Who waits for a whole week?! You won't even let me kiss you!", he exclaimed.

"That's because I want to make our wedding kiss special", I smiled.

"Every kiss with you is special Koo", this was his turn to pout.

I press a kiss on his cheek again before I whisper in his ear, "but not every kiss is a wedding kiss baby."

I saw him blushing. This was a rare spectacle. I felt proud thinking I made him blush for a change.

"You should call me baby more often", he smiled at me. "I am going to be your husband now. Stop calling me hyung", he chuckled.

"I will call you husband instead", I whispered again. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife but I was going to wait.

"I like the sound of it" One more minute in his arms and in this conversation and he would have thrown me onto the bed like a wolf that was starving so I slipped out of his arms.

"Baby..", he pulled me back. "Please let me", he whispers as his palms find their way from my waist to my ass.

"I want to but I want to wait as well."

"I have been waiting for a week. This is too much", he pouts again. He looked like he would cry if I don't let him make love with me.

"Tae...", I cooed at my man. "We can never be legally married here in this country. No matter how big the ceremony. If we can't be legally married, I want us to be atleast traditionally married. I want to follow every custom there is. This is just for me. I just want it to feel real and not a gimick. Let's do everything a couple does before and during a wedding? For me?"

"I respect that", he smiled understandingly. "We will do everything according to the traditions before, during and after the wedding", he beamed a sinful smile as he emphasised on the word 'after'.

"Thankyou", I chuckled. This handsome and silly man is mine.

My wedding date brought a bitter-sweet feeling. I was happy that I was getting married to the love of my life and I was sad that none of our parents were going to be a part of that. Taehyung's mother couldn't join us and my mother didn't want to. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive myself for when I expressed to Tae that I needed my mom to be in my wedding. I was hoping for my very own happy ending but real life isn't like a movie.

Tae had gone to see and convince my mother to come to our wedding. My man had put aside his ego and literally begged her to bless us but she didn't. She made it very clear that she wouldn't show up at our wedding no matter what. I hated myself to put him in that place where he decided to put himself down in front of my mother in an attempt to convince her to be a part of our wedding. All I had done was to mention my dream of having my family attend my wedding and I didn't have the slightest clue he would do something like that.

On the other hand, Taehyung's mother couldn't attend our wedding but we had her blessings from the start. He took me to see her the day after he proposed me. She was so happy that she was in tears when she gave me the biggest bear hug. I hoped we could have her with us. I still remember how happy she was when we finally inaugurated the Han Riverside Home for Destitute. It was her only dream to have a home for people with no family at the place where she had the most beautiful memories of Taehyung and his father. We had arranged for a video call when we inaugurated the building and I will never forget her happy face when she saw her son to cut the ribbon to her dream project.

The only parent figure we were going to have in our wedding was Maria. She had pulled me close to her heart when she found me sobbing over the fact that my mother didn't want anything to do with my wedding. She told me to never think that I will get married without the presence of a parent because she was there. It was true. She has always been here. Always right beside Taehyung and I as our biggest supporter.

By the way, tonight was going to be my bachelor's party. Since we have a lot of common guy friends, Tae and I decided we were going to have our respective parties on different nights. His was yesterday and mine was tonight. Jimin said he would spy on Tae to make sure he behaves on his bachelor's party and I heard no negative reviews. My man drank a lot and had a lot of fun but not once did he look at someone else. I was so happy when Jimin told me Tae passed this little test with flying colours.

"Sweetheart, you gotta behave tonight. Okay?", Tae told me.

"I will"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't"

"I won't"

"Be a good boy"

"I always am", I pouted making him chuckle.

"And most importantly...", he pulled me closer again and whispered in my ear, "I don't want anyone touching what's mine", he said with such authority that gave me goosebumps all over my skin. I didn't need a reminder to let me know I belonged to him but there it was.

"I will behave. I promise", I pressed a kiss on his cheek and left for the party.

I had expected the bachelor's party to be just friends, booze and games but Hoseok hyung had other plans. He invited a couple of male stripers. Yes. I know. Bad idea.

I entered the party halls to find them dancing around a poll and I saw Hoseok hyung beaming at me. "Surprise!", he yelled.

"What the heck?!", I yelled back.

"What?", Jimin asked me. I mean?

"What do you mean what?" I said. I could bet my face was red with anger and embarrassment. "How could you invite strippers? Hyung are you crazy? If Tae finds out he will call off the wedding!!!"

"Oh please he loves you too much to break up before the wedding and also, don't yell at me. I am straight. I did this for you. This is your last chance to see another man naked. Enjoy yourself", he chuckled.

"I-"

"It's okay. We won't tell him", Jimin chuckled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You have a boyfriend. You are going to have strippers in a party?" I asked Jimin.

"You don't need to tell Han. I don't need to tell Tae", Jimin winked at me and oh my god these people are crazy.

The strippers began their performance and I tried my best to not look but they were hot men taking out their clothes right infront of my eyes. What was I supposed to do? My eyes fluttered in their direction for a bit before I decided to close my eyes for good.

But there is only so much someone can resist so I peeked a little here and there but maintained my distance from them. After a long night of booze, dance, strippers and what not I went back home.

Tae was in the bed when I slowly stepped inside the room trying to not disturb him. I changed into my night garments and slipped inside the blankets and into his arms.

"You reek of alcohol", he whispered, eyes still shut.

"I was in a party remember?", I pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Hmm. How was it?"

"It was nice. I had fun"

"Nothing naughty right?", he mumbled in his sleep and I couldn't lie. How do you lie to the man you are getting married in 2 days? I stayed quiet for long enough to suggest that something had gone down in the party. He opened his eyes slowly and looked straight at me.

"What happened?", he asked looking all serious.

"Please don't be mad because...", I tried to talk but well...

"Because?"

"Hoseok hyung invited a couple of strippers in the party..."

There was silence in the room before he flicked his eyes open for good and stared right into my soul sending shivers down my spine. He could be really scary at times.

"Say something Tae...", I whispered so that my voice doesn't echo in the dark of the night.

He sat up, still calm as the himalayas. His calm has always been more scary than an outburst.

"Why didn't you walk out of the party?", he asked me.

"It would be so rude to walk out on my friends in my own bachelor's party."

"Did you behave?"

"I swear I did. I didn't do anything."

"You didn't even look?"

"They were dancing right in front of me but I tried to avoid them as much as I could. Tae...it was just a stupid party. You can't be mad at me. We are getting married in less than two days."

"Yeah and I feel like you want to gey punished on our wedding night. Don't you?", comes a snarky comment from him.

"Tae...please..", my heart was racing inside my chest.

He pulled me in by the collar of my tshirt and pushed me down the bed, hovering on top of me.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't punish you right away. Do you want to walk down the aisle, limping?"

"No..", I said timidly. To be completely honest, being pinned down under him is always a turn on for me but I did not want to get punished right then and I clearly didn't want to limp down the aisle on my wedding day.

So there I was pinned under him in our bed waiting and dreading to be punished for something I didn't even do. I watched him as he took a deep breath to calm himself down. He let me go and lay on his back beside me.

"You wanted us to wait until our wedding night so I will wait. Sleep well", he said and turned his back on me to sleep. I couldn't do much then. I back hugged him and hoped he would forget all about it the next morning. The fact that Tae was upset at me before our wedding was excruciatingly painful for me. This is not how I had imagined things. This wasn't it.

The next morning, when I woke up. I didn't find him beside me. I freshened up and went downstairs to find him supervising people on the decor. Maria made him taste something that she was going to make on the wedding day. The wedding planner that is Gahyeon showed him cake designs. He was surrounded by a thousand equally important things and I couldn't understand how I should go and speak to him amidst all of that.

"Hi", this is all I could manage to say.

"Hi baby", he smiled at me. Did he forget all about last night?

"Did you sleep well?", he asked me before pressing a soft kiss on my head.

"I did", I smiled.

"Any hangover?"

"A little"

"Maria, can you get him a lemonade please?", he told Maria and she nodded in response.

"Take it easy today", he said, his hands in the small of my back.

"Can we speak about.."

"We will talk about that later, Koo", he smiled again. "You need to treat the hangover and then we need to taste the cake."

"Hi, hello", Gahyeon intruded. "I can see y'all are very romantic and lovey-dovey today. You always are. But I need some approvals here and I can't wait until you guys are done. I am working very hard for your wedding, don't make me wait."

Tae and I chuckled at that. Our ever so fiesty sister!

Jimin walked in as we were discussing arrangements with Gahyeon. "What did I miss?", he chirped.

"Everything!", Taehyung responds. "You are going to be my best man in the wedding and you are barely involved in the arrangements. Not done Jimin!"

"Well, that's because I am busy arranging the best wedding gift for you."

"Yeah whatever", Tae scoffed.

"No seriously. Mine will be the best gift ever!", Jimin said again, a big smile on his face.

"Han will come with you right?", I asked Jimin.

"I don't know. Isn't it too soon to invite him as a plus one to a wedding?", Jimin said looking somewhat nervous.

"It isn't too early if it feels right", I said.

Jimin walked closer to me and said in a low tone so that only Tae and I can hear him. "I am scared I am moving too fast", he whispered.

I sighed at that. "The letter that Yoongi hyung wrote you the night he...", I stopped myself before I could complete that sentence. "He asked you to date a man who isn't scared to love you and accept you. Someone who is emotionally available and willing to start a new life with you. Kudos to you Jimin because Han is just that man. Unlike Yoongi hyung, he is fearless in loving you and I respect that. He doesn't want to hide your relationship with anyone. I think Yoongi hyung would approve him for you", I said with a smile.

"You think?", he asked.

"I think yes", Tae added. "I like him. He looks like he is head over heels in love with you and most importantly, he the first guy you are dating who isn't emotionally unavailable. I have seen them all and I like this one the most. He wants you more than you want him. I like Han for you and I would like him to attend my wedding with you."

"Well..I guess..", Jimin paused to take a deep breath, "I will invite him then."

"Perfect!!!", I chirped giving Jimin a bear hug.

"Will your mother attend the wedding?", he asked me and that took away the smile from my face.

"I tried to convince her to attend but she doesn't want anything to do with us anymore", Tae added and he sounded apologetic as if it was his fault. It wasn't and I want him to know that. I took a mental note to speak to him about this when we were alone.

"Just a side note. My plus one is Hoseok", Gahyeon sings from the other side of the hall.

"We know Gah!", I rolled my eyes.

"Her boyfriend invited strippers to your bachelor's party. Guess who is going to have a break up soon?", Tae whispered in my ear with a sly smile on his face.

"No..Tae..don't.."

"He is going to pay for what he did", a sarcastic smile on his face, "and so will you", he added looking at me.

....
More bonus chapters on the way before the surprise! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...โฃ๏ธ เฟ‡ โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฅโ—ˆโœฅโ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ• เฟ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
26.2K 990 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
801K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
431K 15K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...