Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 54

2.8K 188 12
By user32078143

In Manik's Cabin:

Cabir: So...

Manik: So?

Cabir: What next?

Manik: About?

Cabir: Harshad just challenged you few hours back and you are acting as if nothing happened.

Manik: Cabir I am seriously not interested in talking about that idiot right now so please.

Cabir: Manik how can you be so chilled out... He stole our whole presentation, if you didn't had a backup plan then we would have suffered a great loss.

Manik: But I didn't let that happen and in future also he will not be able to do anything.

Cabir: How can you be so sure?

Manik: He is Harshad about whom we are talking... I know right now instead on working on project he must be thinking of different ways to destroy me.

Cabir: Aren't you afraid? Even after knowing that he is planning something against you how can you be so calm?

Manik: Because Harshad is predictable... We can predict his every move and for him this challenge doesn't mean anything.

Cabir: Stop confusing me and just come to the point.

Manik: I thought that you were at least a bit smart Cabir... I am sure now he will not play small games he must be planning something big. This small deal and challenge these things doesn't matters to him anymore he just wants to distract us. He thought in order to win this challenge we will forget everything else and just concentrate on the deal and at that time he will play his game.

Cabir: What game?

Manik: That's the problem. I don't know what is going on in his mind right now but I can say its something big.

Cabir: We have to be prepared for everything. Don't worry we will handle this very well.

 Manik just smiled a bit. Even though he was pretending that he is fine and calm but inside even he was a bit scared hoping that Harshad would not harm his family and specially his life Nandini.

Cabir: By the way I have a good news.

Manik: What?

Cabir: Girls will be landing tomorrow by 10 in the morning.

Manik: (excited) Really? We should go to pick them.

Cabir: Obviously. It feels like its been months that we were away from girls.

Manik: (in mind) For me everyday felt like years without Nandini.

In the meantime Manik's phone started ringing indicating a video call from Nandini.

He smiled when he saw the name and received it.

Nandini: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Manik: Woah Woah someone seems to be very excited ha? Anything special?

Nandini: I am coming back tomorrow what else can be special... Its been 5 days since I met you.

Manik: Ohh I see.

Nandini: Aren't you excited to meet me?

Manik: Of course I am excited... How can I not be excited to meet you.

Cabir: Oh hello lovebirds don't forget that there is one more person in this room.

Nandini: (shouting) Cabir bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Cabir: God my ears... Thank god the speakers of your phone didn't blast.

Nandini: Very funny. I miss you bhaiiiiii.

Cabir: I miss you too my behena come fast. Without you everything is so boring even your boyfriend is so boring.

Nandini: Don't worry we are coming back tomorrow. Are you guys coming to pick us?

Manik: I am an important meeting tomorrow so I won't be able to come but others will be there.

Nandini: Seriously Dadda? Work? Meeting? I am coming back after 5 days and instead of meeting me you want to attend meeting. I guess you didn't missed me at all.

Manik: Are baby it's not like that even I want to meet you but I can skip this meeting.

Nandini: You know what stay with your work and meetings I don't want to talk with you. BYE.

Without waiting for his reply she cuts the call.

Cabir: Why did you lie about meeting? As far as I know we don't have any meeting tomorrow.

Manik: I know I was just messing with her. I wanted to surprise her tomorrow but I guess she got angry.

Cabir: Afterall you have raised her what else can you expect apart from getting angry.

Manik: Cabir just get lost from here before I kill you.

Cabir: Sach bolne ka zamana hi nahi hai.

Manik stood up from his chair and drag Cabir out of his cabin and shuts the door on his face.

Cabir: Manik.... Manik I will complain to Nandini.. This is how you treat your friend.. Your bestest best friend.

Manik opens the door to say something but before he could speak Cabir just ran from there.

Manik: He is such a kid... I wonder how Navya handles him.

Rest of the day went by Manik tried calling Nandini but everytime she declines it and even ignores his text. Even after her ignorance he didn't reveal that he was just messing with her because he wanted to see her reaction tomorrow. He couldn't sleep at night as he was excited to meet her and sad because they didn't talk with each other.

Next day:

All the boys reached at the airport half an hour earlier. Manik didn't went inside and instead stayed near his car. He was getting impatient as the time was passing. He couldn't wait anymore to see her and have her in his arms.

In the airport: 

Girls have landed in Mumbai and we currently moving towards the exit. They reached at the gate and were welcomed by the boys except Manik. The girls hugged their respective partners while Nandini stood in the corner looking at them and complaining to god in mind about Manik. Boys then saw Nandini and all of them went and hugged her.

Navya: Finally we are back.

Cabir: Yes finally now that you guys are back I won't get bored in the house in between these idiots.

Abhi: Oh hello we should be saying this statement... Godddd Cabir and his pjs... It was a task to handle.

Cabir: You guys don't have a good sense of humor.

Alia: Guys please not now we are tired, we need to rest.

Dhruv: Sure lets go.

Boys carried the luggage and headed towards their cars. Nandini was quiet the whole time because somewhere she thought that after her ignorance Manik will come to pick her up but when she didn't saw him she was very upset and angry at the same time.

They reached near their cars but Manik was nowhere to be seen as he was hiding somewhere.

Cabir: My dear behena what happened to you ha? Why are you so quiet?

Nandini: Everyone came to receive us except Dadda.

Cabir: Because that idiot had a meeting to attend.

Nandini: Yes he is an idiot... Huh let him just come in front of me I will show him what an angry Nandu can do... IDIOT, STUPID, DUFFER.

??: Its not a good habit to call someone like this.

Slowly Manik came out from behind of the pillar and stood behind Nandini.

Manik: How can you even think that instead of coming to pick you I will go to attend some stupid meeting.

Nandini turned around smiling whole heartedly after listening to his voice. As soon as she saw him she just hugged him tightly which shocked Manik a bit but later he hugged her back patting her head.

Nandini: (sobbing) I missed you.

Manik: I missed you even more.

Cabir: Yes everyday he used to talk only about you. Nandini this Nandini that Nandini Nandini Nandini.

Manik: Cabir can't you for once shut your annoying mouth.

He broke the hug and wiped her tears with his thumbs and pecked her forehead.

Mukti: Oh god not again... Please give them a room yaar.

Nandini blushed while Manik was annoyed by the distrubance.

Nandini: But you told me that you had a meeting to attend.

Manik: Well that was a lie. I wanted to surprise you.

Nandini: And you know because of your this surprise how much sad I was... I am still angry with you for this.

Manik: Are but I wanted you surprise you.

Nandini: I don't care.

Manik: Well I had prepared one more surprise for you but now that you are angry I guess we have to cancel it.

All her anger melted down in seconds listening to the word surprise.

Nandini: NO NO NO!!! I am not angry. Please tell me what surprise.

Manik: I can't tell you that but I will directly show you. Guys you all can continue me and Nandini will be back by evening.

Cabir: (in his ears) They have just arrived from their trip and they are tired so please show some mercy on my sister.

Manik punched him hard on his stomach.

Manik: Keep your dirty mind with you Cabir.

He bid everyone and then drags Nandini with him and carefully settled her in the passenger seat and he himself sat on the driver seat and started driving towards their destination.

Nandini: Where are we going?

Manik: Have patience my baby. You will see that in sometime. If you want then sleep for sometime once we reach I will wake you up.

She nodded and lean her head on his shoulder and sleeps. Manik's smiles seeing her gesture and pecks her hair.

After 1 hour they reached near a building. Nandini was awake by the time they reached there.

Nandini: Why are we here? Are we meeting someone?

Manik: You will get to know that come lets go inside.

He holds her hand and they both went inside. In the elevator he make Nandini wear blindfold.

Nandini: How much time are you gonna take?

Manik: Just a min bacha.. Have some patience.

He opens her blindfold and she slowly opens her eyes. She was shocked to see the surprise he had for her.

Nandini: Wh...What is this?

Manik: Your surprise... You liked it?

Nandini: Are you serious? Why would you do this?

Manik: Because it was your dream to have such a house.

Nandini: (tears falling from her eyes) You bought this penthouse only because I wished to stay in such a house?

Manik: Of course... Its my duty to fulfil all your dreams, isn't it? But why are you crying didn't you like it?

Nandini: I loved it... I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole world.

Manik: (wiping her tears) So my dear luckiest girl don't waste your tears like this... Its very precious for me.

She stood on her toe and pulled him for a kiss. She was so overwhelmed by the surprise that she just couldn't control herself. After sometime they broke the kiss.

Nandini: But we will not stay here.. I am not going to leave my brothers and sisters there.

Manik: Of course not... We will come here only when those idiots won't let us stay in peace there. Now come let me show you the house.

Nandini: I just loved this place.

Manik: I am glad you loved it. Now lets have lunch then we will cuddle and in evening we will go back.

Nandini: Dadda lets not go home today please. I want to stay here only two of us. No one to disturb.

Manik: (teasing) Ahha no one disturb hmmm.. What are planning to do then ha?

Now she was blushing hard so she just hides her face in his chest to which he smiled. He took his phone and texted Cabir that they will come tomorrow.

He ordered the lunch for both of them. After having their lunch now both of them were laying on the bed.

Manik: So what did you do in the trip?

Nandini: We had so much fun. We went on many beaches and different places and then we tried different different cuisines and then we went for shopping.

Manik: Seems like you girls had lot of fun.

Nandini: Yes it was so much fun.

Manik: (teasing) But still I am angry that you didn't even told me that you guys were planning a trip.

Nandini: It's all because of Mukti Di.. She told us to hide from you guys specially you as you will never allow me to go anywhere without you.

Manik: But you could have told me but then too you hide it from me.

Nandini: (puppy face) Sorry.

Manik: Sorry not accepted.

Nandini: I am sorry na... Next time if I go I will tell you in advance.

Manik: Means you girls are planning more trips like this?

Nandini: No No No we are not. Ok next time I won't go anywhere without you. Now please forgive me.

Manik: Only on one condition. I want something.

Nandini: (confused) What do you want from me?

Without replying to her he just attached their lips and kissed her.

Manik: Now you are forgiven. 

Nandini: I missed stay like this, sleeping on you and this cuddle sessions.

Manik: Even I couldn't sleep at night without you. Now you must be tired lets go to sleep.

And they both sleep peacefully after a long time.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

What you think about today chapter?

Do you think Harshad is planning something big against Manik? Will he succeed?

Will meet you all in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I found love By Kanantayal

Mystery / Thriller

72.9K 5.2K 39
Hi everyone, this is my first story so please adjust with me. This story is of a girl who became mature earlier than her age. The girl who carved f...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
241K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
659K 36.1K 62
A manan ff When a star meets his star what sparks happen to know more Peek in