๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐——๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก'๏ฟฝ...

Par firery_vry

"๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐†๐‘๐„๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“, ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... Plus

โ™
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
# ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
# ๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–
๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ
๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ
๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›
๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ 
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ

๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ

3.8K 137 17
Par firery_vry

STARTING SEASON ONE
( CHAPTER 001 ! )
"the beginning"

"When you have supernatural powers. The impossible becomes possible."

"Wow, look at this little guy so cute! I'm a huge dog lover!" A man exclaimed as he needled down and patted s small dog, who was attached to a leach. 'But I'm way more into girls.' He thought.

The dog suddenly turned around and ripped itself out from its female owner's grip and onto a busy road where a truck was now speeding towards it. The owner shouted out for the dog to return before it got hit, as for the man he just screams not ready to see a road kill.

But then the car suddenly flew up and above the dog's head. Landing on the other side and continued on driving as if nothing happened.

There was a moment of silence between them as the dog calmly walked back to its owner with its tail wagging.

"Well. who's quirk was that... Want to go  out sometime?" The man asked but go a disgusted face from the girl. "Ew, are you trying to pick me up?"

"What's a quick you might ask? Well, In Ching city an extraordinary child was born who radiated light, after that reports of people with superpowers popped up around the globe."

"No one knew what are causing these quirks. But before long the supernatural became normal. Dreams became a reality. The world became a superhuman society. With about 80% of popularly possessing some uncanny abelite."

"Our streets look like a scene from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion. But a new profession dominated our collative consciousness... It was an age of heroes. But with the rise of superpowers came the explosive incense of criminal activity."

"Well, governments were stuck trying to reform laws with a quirk in minds. courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our city safe. Protecting us from villains who abuse their powers for evil. And with overwhelming public support. Heroes found an official place as piece keepers, overseen by the government,"

"Those who perform the best were paid the most and got all the fame a glory. Their careers depended on their ability to stay in the spotlight."

"This is the story about how I became the would greats hero...  Now let's get this out of the way so my story can start. My name is Shousuke Komi, and I have a psychic quirk. 16 years ago an ordinary couple gave birth to a not-so-baby. Now don't get this mixed up. I did end up getting the full extent of my quirk when I reach the age of five."

"But I started showing early development of my quirk when I was ten days old.  I started talking through telepathy when I was 14 days old without using my voice. Soon afterwards I started walking when I was one month old in the air and at one year old I ran my first errands."

"My mom finally took notice of my unusual behaviour. Now you think after a year of this weirdness they would take me to get tested, but my parents are pretty weird themselves."

"But time rolled on, and I became the person you're reading about now. A first-year high school student. And as you read about the floating car, I still have my psychic quirk. I can bend a spoon like any good psychic. And I can win every cuprite giveaway I want. My life is a dream come true."

FOOTSTEPS AND WHISPERS COULD BE BEARDS IN THE HALLWAYS. A dark purple-haired boy was seen speed-walking through the halls of UA the top school in all of Japan. His head was hung down so avoiding people's gaze mostly females.

"That is what your thinking, right? Well, let me drop from truth bombs. bending spoons makes it much harder to eat and winning free popsicles just leads to having a stomach ache. He's the happiest boy alive. That boy can have anything and do anything. Well, that's dead wrong. I'm the unhappiest boy alive a boy who has nothing."

"Telepathy, psychokinesis, precognition, teleportation, Clairvoyance, energy manipulation etc, etc. Sure I can do all those things. But having quirks like that also means having something taken away. Sorta like how we feed our pets, they've lost the ability to hunt. Or when a mother spoils her child, they lose the ability to become a functioning adult."

"In this way, there are some key expressions I've missed out on. Hard work celebrates the sense of achievement or the thrill of being thrown a surprise party. They're both totally foreign to me. Sure I never get angry or sad about anything but that just means theirs no joy and thrill in my life either."

As he was walking he spotted a big door with the word 1A written on it. "If you think that, "Wow. Shousuke is so lucky to be going to the top school in Japan!" Haha. Very funny. Sure I'm glad I got excepted into the school of my dream but the thing wrong is  the department I'm in."

"Even though I have a powerful quirk I find hero work might be stressful. To take responsibility for a person's life or something that was totally out of his control. Not to mention the enticing train I would have to go through just to become a pro. Well, I want none of that. I'd much rather pended my days on the sidelines inventing and creating things for heroes than be fighting."

"You see, I originally wanted to be in the department of support. Designing hero costumes and support items for uprising heroes and staying out of the spotlight like I always wanted. But no I couldn't get that. I wanted to take the Department of support exams but I had been recommended into the recommended exams by the principal himself."

Shousuke let out a sigh and continued his walk to his new classroom. As he got closer and closer to the door, he noticed a green-haired boy that looked like he had broccoli hair standing at the door nervously.

He got to the door ignoring the boy but suddenly felt a and was about to reach it when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

He turned around to see the same broccoli-haired boy.

"Um h-hi I'm Izuku Midoriya-" He did get to finish what he was about to say when the door slammed in his face leaving a red mark.

The students that were in the classroom turned their attention to where the noise came from their eyes met with the purple hair boy's eyes were sharp as a cat's.

Shousuke noticed the stars and quickly walked to desk number 19 which was at the back of the classroom. Just as he liked it. He guessed that seats were assigned by last names. He quickly sat down a took out a small book to read.

Somewhat of a chill came up his spine has he felt like this school year was not going to be a normal one. "Just great..."

At the corner of his eyes, he spotted a heterochromatin boy with candy cane hair on his left-hand side who reminded him of a certain flame hero.

A SCREAM CAME from the front door of the classroom. All the students turn their heads to the door only to see a man wrapped around a yellow sleeping bag.

"Welcome to the U.A. hero course." The man said as he unzipped his sleeping bag, and took a sip of his juice.

He stood up with his fully unzipped bag in his hand. "It took you eight seconds to shut up, That's not going to work. Time is precious, rational students would understand it." He turns to face the rest of the class.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher for this year." He then started reaching for something in his sleeping bag then grabbed it out, before continuing to talk.

"Let's get this started, go put these on and head outside" He stated and pulled out a UA Physical education uniform.

'Uncle Shota'

"What?! A quirk assessment test?" The entire class fumed in confusion. They were all gathered at the field for a test that Aizawa will be in charge of.

"But orientation... We're going to miss it." The brown-haired girl said, "If you want to make a big leap, you can't waste your time on pointless things." Aizawa stated.

All the faces were nervous "Here at UA, we're not tethered to tradition. that means that I get to run my class however I want to, You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives." He said and pulled out his device from his pocket.

"But you never used your quirk in any of them" He turned to the blond spiky-haired boy. "Bakugo, you came first in the UA entrance exams, what is the farthest distance you have even thrown a softball in junior high."

"67 Meters I think."

"Right now try that with your quirk."

Bakugo was now standing inside the circle that Aizawa told him about. "Anything goes as long as you are in the circle, hurry up you're wasting our time."

Bakugo stared at him with a blank face and started stretching. "Alright, you asked for it." He said then got into a position. He threw the softball with his quirk, sending it up high through the air.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities," Aizawa stated then looked down at his device that had suddenly beeped. He looked at it and then turned in our direction.

"It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro-hero." He then showed the whole class what was on the device's screen it showed 705.2 meters on the device.

The entire class gasped In astonishment. "Waoh! 705 Meters, Are you kidding me?!" A Pikachu-like hair boy questions in shock.

THIRD PERSON

| First Test - Speed |

Shousuke was up agents a girl with green hair that had a somewhat round face. 'She kinda reminds me of a frog.' He thought before getting ready.

START!

Tsuyu Asui 5.64 seconds
Komi Shousuke 4.23 seconds

| Second Test - Side To Side|

He was now up against a guy with purple grape balls on his head, he use the balls on his head to bounce off of them. In the end, he was much faster than him.

| Third Test - Grip |

The grip machine wasn't as hard as it seemed. Shousuke's hair started glowing purple and the machine started lifting. Using his telekinesis squeeze it with ease making it touch each other.

| Last Test - Soft Ball Throw |

He was right now watching the brown-haired girl have her turn to throw the ball he saw that she touched the ball with 5 of her finger and it started glowing a light pink color, then she throw the ball.

'It's not coming back...' Shousuke thought.

Beep!

"INFINITY?, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE !?!" the whole class screeched.

"Shousuke, It's your turn to throw now," Aizawa said as he tossed the younger ball.

Once he had the ball he stepped into the circle. His whole body started glowing Purple, he then got into. Everyone examined his movements and took notices that the ball in Shousuke had was glowing the same light.

Then with a flick of his wrist the ball was out of Shousuke's hand and into the stars. Never to be found.

Beep!

"Error! How did It get lost? The ball was in his hand a second ago, how is it gone?!" The pink-haired alien shouted looking around for the ball.

"Not even lifting a finger at throw that ball!! That supper manly." Another person shouted, This time he had red spiky hair that didn't seem to move.

"Well, that concludes our test for today, your scores will be up on the hologram." He pointed to the big screen, I looked up and saw that I'm in third place.

"Oh and I was lying about the whole expelling thing, now hurry up and go change so you can go back to your home-room." Aizawa said before turning around and walking the other way.

THIRD PERSON

EVERYONE WAS PACKING THEIR STUFF READY TO HEAD HOME. Shousuke was packing up someone suddenly came rushing to his desk. It was a boy with spiky red hair, the same broodily-haired boy, and some pink-haired and skinned girl.

Shousuke looked up at them wondering what they wanted. "Komi right?" The red-haired boy questioned and get a nod from the boy.

"Great! I just thought you were manly back there! I'm Ejiro Kirishima." He exclaimed earning a nod from both the green and pinked hair.

"Like in the softball through! It looked like you didn't even put any effort into your through! Oh, and By the I'm Mina Ashido!" She stated as she threw her hands in the hair. She had stars in her eyes from admiration.

"She's right! And I'm Izuku Midoriya! I was wondering does your quirk enhance your speed strength and endurance? What even is your quirk?!"

Shousuke let out a sigh as all the questions were suddenly begin thrown at him, He didn't expect this on his first day of school. He just wanted to go home and rest.

Something was telling him that this wasn't going to be a peaceful school year for him.

chapter one word count: 1535 word

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

301K 11.7K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.4K 66 35
You would think after seeing my own mother die, I would be sulking in a corner somewhere, but what's the point of wishing for something you can never...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...