❤Tipsy Premika❤ [Vriti FF] [C...

By zivalovesbooks

This is not some A good girl meets bad boy and they fall in love lovestory Meet Mishka, belonging to a upper... More

Summary
Meet the leads
Meet the other characters
Mishka
Akash
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
First of college
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Extras
20
21
22
23 - Prom Night (part I)
INTERVAL
- 1 year Later -
Mishka's story - 1 yr ago
Akash's Story
2 years later
We should have never met again
Buying a week of life
Back to reality
Redemption
Life is shit, okay?
Little Mishu
#102, Goa
Tum hi ho
The terrible miserable me
Mishka and akash

In this world, its just us

60 5 0
By zivalovesbooks

This is probably the worst idea, but everything has been a bad idea since last few months.

Nupur is on a call with me freaking out, freaking me out more than ever. I am either gonna be kicked out of their house, or nupur can successfully let me sneak into her house to see mishka.
Ever since her coma, she has been at her place, hooked to machines, but, atleast she is around her family. That maybe, also cause me the greatest distress. I cant see mishka without entering their bunglow. And, I have not exactly made the best impression on mishka's mom.

Its now or never. Doctors are really positive that mishka would be off drugs and posibility of good recovery. But, that dream felt too real, something feels so off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nupur's POV

I don't even have a boyfriend but at this point in my life, I have done everything. And, I am yet again going to help alash sneak in. Its freaking me out so much. Last time, it didnt end up so well.

But, its impossible to sit back and see akash suffering. He loves mishu so much. And, I know despite everything, he truely cares. I have never seen mish so obsessed with anyone but akash. Despite the distance, its adorable they crossed paths all over again.

"Haan akash..mom might leave for her conference during noon. We have enough time, almost 2 days without her.", I assure him but even I am so unsure.
Mom has been completely derailed, and has forgotten that she has a job to take care of. She is CEO, of the fashion quotient, a budding luxury clothing brand, and this conference would allow her to increase the outreach. Despite that, she has been pushing it off and finally a week long planning and plotting allowed me to convince her to goto pune.

Dad and mom are barely talking nowadays. Whatever mishka did, was really shocking for dad, and it also hurt our reputation so much. So much, that mishka's engagement was almost broken.

"Nupur, I might be an hour delayed", akash sounds low.

"Flight delayed?"

"Yes..I have a bad feeling"

"Its okay, you can still see her"

"Hopefully"

"Akash, relax! Sorry for freaking you out earlier but I am trying to ensure, mom isnt back before thursday", I respond but this guy is impossible. Akash then continues to ask me thousand of questions.

Mom is getting ready, and she must have visited mishu's room thrice in 10 minutes. She has her doubts, that mishka called her. I wish mishu could see how much mom worries. 2 nurses were recruited to take full care of mishka and I took 2 days leave from my internship to be around her. Despite that, mom goes on about trying to squeeze in all the conference agendas in a single day.

"I promise, I heard mishka's whisper, mom tries to convince me.

"Mom, let doctor visit, I am sure that ishu will back soon but please gst your hopes up,", I try to calm her down

"Promise me, if anything happens, you call me immediately"

"Ofcourse ma! I promise"

"Ok nupur also I have left --"

"All the emergency contacts, I know maa. Don't worry, I will be there next to mishka the entire time", I assure her

As I am convincing mom, my phone keeps buzzing. Akash, is going crazy with millions of questions. I can't deal with him sometimes.

As mom kisses me goodbye. I peek through the curtain, until I am sure she is gone. Now, need to execute the plan in order!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our nanny (only mish's), walks into the house, I smile. She quickly heads over to mishka's room to refill her feeding tubes and help her clean up. My heart is beating fast, as I see akash waving through the window.
If we get caught, mom will never trust me again.

I slowly open the door, despite the efforts, the door creaks a little. My heart drops.
In enters akash, giving me a small hug as he smiles slowly.

"Where is your nanny?", he whispers

"She is with mishka, and she is not my nanny", I frown

"Sure, sure", akash laughs a little and I nudge his shoulder.

"So, what next?", he asks

"I will tell her, that I want to tell her a story, and sneak you into the room. I can prolly hold her door for around 30 mins, if all goes well", I respond

"Only 30?", he frowns

"Yes sir, this is luxury", I smirk

"And, how do I get out?", he asks

"Well...I thought that...I could act like I fell on the stairs and then take her to mom's room downstairs. You will have to sneak out  to our backyard. The door is open and you can walk out", I respond

"Okay..that sounds a little scary", he responds

"I know...but we can't let anyone find out and this is the best I could think of"

"Umm okay..", akash looks a little scared

Both of us are really anxious of how things will turn out. Mom has given strict instructions to nanny about people visiting mishka. Its just us, her close family and her doctors.

As there is also, high chances of catching infection and mom is extra precautious plus she does not like akash. Infact, she actually hates him.

"Let's do it then?", akash speaks

"Okay"

We slowly tip toe towards my room, and it feels like everything creaks in this house. I can hear the nanny humming some tune. My room and mishka's room are right next to each other. Akash walks into my room and I shut the door, after making sure he is hidden under my bed.

As I am walking towards mishka's room, my heart feels like it would collapse any minute.

I knock mishka's door and nanny looks at me,  giving me a small smile.

"Do you need anything nupur madam?", she asks politely

"Umm...yes...I need time"

"Time?"

"Umm...yess...actually..I wanted mishka...to listen to a story I wrote..but, I want to do it alone"

"You want to be alone with your sister?", she asks

"Yes..yes"

"Give me a minute, I am almost done with her medicines", she smiles and I nod.

Mishka is lying in her bed, still in her deep sleep or coma, whatever sounds less scary. She looks, sort of peaceful. Looking as pretty as she always is. Its feels like an eternity since I have heard her voice, and gosh how much I miss her.

"I will madam, I will be downstairs, cal me if anything", nanny speaks

"Sure, thank you", I respond

I walk towards the door, slowly peeking, waiting for nanny to walk downstairs. She is painfully slow. My heart is still racing, as I pick up my phone to text akash

"Come here", I text him

"Okay"

I see my door opening slowly, as akash walks out. He looks at me and the stairs simultaneously before walking into mishka's room. I shut the door, as soon as he walks in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akash's POV

I walk into mishka's room, and it automatically feels so serene. My hand trembles as I am walking towards her.
My brain goes blank, as my eyes falls over her face. She looks so beautiful still, lying lifeless. This feels so unlike mish.

I slowly sit next to her, on her bed. Nupur walks towards her balcony, to give me some privacy.

I slowly move my hand towards her, and my heart drops. Her hands feel so soft. I didn't realise, how I had bottled up my emotions till now. As soon as my hand touches her hands, as soon as my fingers entangled in hers, my tears are soaked with tears.

I carefully place my hand on her head, slowly patting her, while trying to not cry like a baby.

"Mish...look I am here", I slowly try to speak.

I wish, I could tell you how much I have missed you and how badly I miss hearing your voice. Or just looking at you. I have cried more tears in this year, than I habe in my entire life. The feeling of having you next to me, and still so far away, is so devasting and cruel.

I lean towards her face, to give a peck on her forehead.

"Mish..you know what? I have had enough. I think I never realised it before, but you make me want to break all rules, and follow my heart. I have made some questionable decision these past few months, and I regret none. Once you wake up, I want to talk to your family about our marriage.  Yes mish, I want to marry you. I think you want the same. I promise to keep you happy, content and safe. You are just so precious mish"

Maybe it was my own speech or just the feeling of being so close to her, I burst out crying. Nupur runs towards and hugs me tightly.

"Its okay akash..shh", she tries to console me

"Nupur, I miss her so much", I respond, sobbing

"I know akash. I know its so hard to live with this feeling", she pats my head.

"Nupur, I --", as I am about to respond, there is a knock on the door

Both nupur and I look at each other, in horror.

"Nupur beta, open the door", its Mrs. Devika
I am officially screwed.

"Maa, give me a little time", nupur responds

"Beta, mishka's doctors have come to see her", mishka's mom responds

I look at nupur, who looks equally confused

"Your mom was not supposed to be home right?", I speak slowly

"Yess..I don't know why she came back!", nupur sounds scared

"What do we do?"

"I dont know...shit...shit...shit..this is bad. Really bad", nupur starts hyperventilating

I hold her hand, in an effort to calm her down. I am also equally terrified but Mrs. Devika is too smart and we have to really figure something out, before things go out of control.

"I will hide in the balcony", I look at nupur, and she nods.

"Please don't utter a word or make any sound", she instructs me

"I promise"

I run towards the balcony and hide behind the door. Nupur slowly walks towards the door, still anxious.

"What took you so long!", Mrs. Devika scolds nupur

"Maa, I was lying next to mish", she responds

"Don't lock door beta", Mrs. Devika replies

I don't see anything happening in the room, but I can hear doctors talking to Mrs. Devika.
They seem really happy with her progress and talk to them about the drugs withdrawal process. It all seems so scary. They talk about how, mishka has a high chance of paralysis below her waist due to long exposure to the meds. Mrs. Devika, tries to discuss the available options for mish and nupur frequently asks questions about the prognosis.

Soon after, the doctors walk away, and I am still holding my breathe trying not to make any sound. But, ofcourse god hates me

There is a lizard walking close to the wall, and it freaks me out. Ofcourse, my one phobia decides to act up as I am trying to hide from mish's mom.

As the lizard walks very close to the wall I am leaning on, I let out a small scream.
I am screwed.

"Maa...lets go downstairs", nupur tries to drag Mrs. Devika

"Nupur, did you hear a scream?", she responds in horror

"Scream? No", Nupur assures

"Beta, I did hear a scream"

"You are just overthinking ma"

Mrs. Devika, does not seem convinced and starts walking towards the balcony. Nupur tries hard to distract her but it was all in vain. As Mrs. Devika walks in, I shut my eyes tightly, as my last resort of trying to avoid the confrontation. But, it was just too late.

"Akash jaiswal!! How the hell you are in mishka's room?", she screams at me

"Aunty...I..I can explain", I respond

The next thing I know is, Mrs. Devika slaps me really hard. It takes me a second to process whatever happened. Nupur is standing behind her mom, and she looks shocked.

"Get out!", she screams

"I won't! I love mishka and mishka loves me back! How hard is it for you to understand? Have you not done enough damage that you again want to ruin her life, by getting her married to someone she barely knows!", I scream back.

"Nupur, tell this man to leave my house at once! Or I will call the police!", Mrs. Devika looks at nupur angrily.

Nupur drags me towards the stairs, but I initially refuse to move, still looking at Mrs.
Devika. Nupur then gives me a pleading look and I start walking with her towards the door

As I am walking outside, I hear a small feeble voice. It takes me a minute to realise what happened.

"Maa..", its mishka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for slight delay! Had exams going!

How was the chapter?

Did mishka waking surprise you? Stay tuned to know what happened!

I know, I told that only few chapters are left, I decided to give justice to the story, given a lot of you pointed out, I was rushing the story.

Hope its getting better :)

Love,
Ziva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
13K 568 57
*not edited* After more than 3 years of not seeing nor talking to each other, Varun and Alia finally meet, but in a very UNEXPECTED way. Join them an...
75.7K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
7K 443 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...