The Blind Alpha is My Mate?!

By AdventureWriter17

This is the third book to A Forbidden Love. Liam is the son of Alpha Ethan and Luna June. He is the eldest a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 24

95 4 0
By AdventureWriter17

Liam's POV:

I growled. I could feel Flynn taking over. I could also feel those self-doubts coming back.

  "Come on, Liam! Let's shift and teach this jerk not to mess with our mate and family!" Flynn urged. 

 I hesitated. All at once, everything was laid on my shoulders. I had to break out of these ropes and free my family and mate. But....

 "I know we're blind, Liam! But just remember what Hannah always told us. We can do it. Don't live your life feeling sorry for yourself. We may have lost one sense, but all our other senses have kicked in and doubled! Remember when you kicked that training warrior and blocked those punches?" 

 I smiled at the thought. It had made me feel so good! "Your right, Flynn. Let's do this." I immediately let him take control and shifted, braking the ropes and gag holding me back. The blindfold fell off too, but I didn't care about that.  Jake was right behind me. He seemed afraid and nervous. 

 "His lynx is too weak to fight. It's up to us to create a distraction so our father and those with him can shift and fight. But, at the same time, we need to protect everyone." Flynn told me.

  I was feeling a little scared, but I ignored my feelings and attacked. He never saw me coming. My father and his men quickly took the opportunity and shifted, attacking the rogues that were coming to aid their master. The rogues kept them so busy, no one was free to help me. I was on my own..

Hannah's POV:

I stood there, watching my mate, who I swear his lost his mind, fighting Alpha Marcus. Xander, just before he shifted, scolded Xandra. 

 Xandra hissed at him. 

 "You can hiss all you want, sis. But dad won't be happy. And I'm not either." he said shifting and joining the fight. 

 Minutes past, and more rogues had joined the fight, keeping the Alpha and his men too busy to help Liam. "Why doesn't Jake do something?!" I exclaimed. 

 "His lynx is too weak to fight. If he shifts, he wouldn't be of much use." Dianna explained. 

 "Let me at 'em!" Xandra tried to pull away. 

 "Look, you may be able to heal fast because your a were-creature, but we aren't letting you go anywhere." Dianna held her firmly. 

 "Dianna, stay here with Xandra." I said quietly. 

 "Of course I will. But what are you-?" I shifted into my wolf before my sister could finish. "Hannah! No! You could get yourself killed!" she yelled at me. 

 "I know, sis. But I have to help Liam," I told her through the mind-link. I ran over to Liam and attacked. I knew Liam could feel I was near him. 

 "Hannah?! What are you doing?!" he asked through the mind-link, not sounding very happy. 

 "Helping you!" I answered. It was two against one. Liam was doing well, although his blindness didn't help his case. Finally, when he figured out there was no way he could win, Alpha Marcus surrendered. Liam shifted back. I took off the sweatshirt he had given me and gave it to him. "Here, Liam. Put this on," I told him.

  "Thanks, Hannah." he smiled and put it on. 

 The Alpha and Beta held our enemy firmly by his arms and headed back to the pack house. We followed behind. Xandra, Jake, and Dianna brought up the rear. I could see that Xandra was not looking forward to when we returned. I know why too. 

 "Hannah, why were you, Dianna, and Xandra away from the pack house, exactly?" Liam asked as we walked. "Dianna and I went to find Xandra. Xandra, I guess, got little adventurous and decided to go after you. The Luna gave us permission. Hopefully, your father won't be too mad at my sister and I.." 

 "I don't think he will be. He might be a little upset with Xandra, but I don't think you and Dianna have to worry." he responded. I smiled and put my arm around him.

 When we finally got back, the Luna came out to meet us. "Ethan! Boys!" she exclaimed happily. Then, she stopped suddenly in her tracks and stared. She wasn't staring at Alpha Ethan's men, however, or her mate. And she wasn't staring at Liam, Jake, Xandra, Dianna, or me. She was staring at the man Alpha Ethan and Beta Chase were holding. She seemed to...recognize him. Her eyes looked misty. Her smile, bitter-sweet. "Marcus...?" she asked softly. 

 "June..?" my former Alpha looked up at her. 

 "June, you know him?" Alpha Ethan asked. 

 She nodded. She had never been able to meet him before until now. "Yes, Ethan. He's....my older brother.." We all stared at her. 

 "That's right. I'm her brother." Alpha Marcus said, indignantly. 

 "Marcus...it was you who kidnapped Liam?" Luna June said quietly. 

 He nodded. "And I kidnapped your other son's mate." he looked proud of himself. 

 Aviana then stepped out onto the porch and gasped. She looked afraid. "F-father?!"

  "Why hello, Dabria." he smirked. 

 "Don't.Call.My.Mate.DABRIA!!" Jordan slapped him so hard he fell to the ground. 

 Alpha Marcus laughed. "Why not? That's what she is. An angel of death. A murderess. A disgusting human."

  Aviana surprised us all by letting out a shallow laugh. "That's where your wrong, 'father'," she made little quotation marks with her fingers when she said the word, father. "After I was saved by my mate, Jordan and his family, I found out that I'm not human, like we thought." Aviana closed her eyes and glowed. Letting herself be lifted up into the air. When she was back on the ground, her outfit and hair had changed. Her hair hung in a side ponytail with a braid in it. It was held by a hair tie with a morning glory flower on it. Her outfit was a beautiful sundress. Light blue with violets on it. And, to add to her magnificent appearance, her wings.

  Her father's eyes were wide. His expression pure shock with a hint of fear. "Your a fairy?! But how?!" 

 "I don't know. But now, I am not going to take any more of your trash. I'm not a monster or a murderer. I'm just a normal girl who has a hateful, pitiful excuse for a father." 

 "Ha! What? Did your little mate tell you to say that, Dabria? Don't you realize that he hates you? Fairies and dragons are enemies! They hate each other! While you may love him, he will never have those same feelings for you." 

 Jordan growled. "Aviana, don't listen to him, buttercup! I will always love you until the day I die!" 

 "I believe you, my dragonlet..." she said softly.

June's POV:

The scene taking place before my eyes was too much. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks. My brother and Aviana yelling at each other. Jordan threatening to shift and burn him to ashes...I finally had enough. 

 "ENOUGH!!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me, wide-eyes. Even Ethan. I had never yelled so loudly before. I've never felt so hurt and betrayed and angry. I walked down the steps and stopped in front of Marcus. "Marcus, what happened to you? The Marcus I know, would have never been so spiteful, abusive, and just plain horrible to his own daughter." I said, looking him in the eye, "And he would never kidnap his own nephew or his nephew's mate! He'd never kidnap anyone for that matter!" 

 Marcus glares at me. "You wanna know what happened to me, 'sister'?" You happened. You abandoned father and I. And then years later, father died trying to get you back. I was only trying to get revenge for father." 

 My heart broke. My brother never would have ever sought revenge..

 "I'm ashamed of you, brother. I tried to tell father that we were on the wrong side. But he didn't listen to me. So, I decided to leave and join my mate. I did love you and father. But I wasn't going to choose the wrong side over my mate and love. He was killed in self-defense, Marcus. He didn't come for me. He came for Ethan." I told him. 

  "I don't believe you." he growled. 

 "Well, it's true. He wanted to hurt Ethan. His son-in-law and your brother-in-law." 

 "Well, even if it was true, which it's not, it serves him right. He brainwashed you and took you away from us!" 

 I was so angry I transformed into my vampire form. It was the first time in years I had let my vampire loose. 

 "I DO NOT LIE, BROTHER! ETHAN HAS NOT BRAINWASHED ME OR ANYONE ELSE! HE NEVER TOOK ME AWAY FROM YOU! I LEFT ON MY OWN ACCORD! I AM ASHAMED TO EVEN CALL YOU MY BROTHER!" I shouted. I was losing control of myself. That's why I never let my vampire loose. Eventually, if we let them loose, our vampires take over and we never gain control again. When that happens, we are the normal vampires you would normally hear about in stories. Evil, wicked, scary, ect. 

 Ethan let go of Marcus' arm and ran over to me. "June! Snap out of it! Calm down, baby! Your losing control! You have to fight it!" he exclaimed, holding me.

Ethan's POV:

Her eyes were flashing between red and her normal dark brown. Her hair was pitch black, her teeth sharp and pointy, her skin gray..It pained me to see her like this, but I wasn't about to let my own feelings stop me from helping her. I grabbed her and kissed her like that would be the last time we would ever kiss or see each other. I enjoyed the sparks that flew at our touch. I hoped that this would work and bring her back to normal. When we finally stopped and pulled away from each other, she returned to normal. She fell right into my arms. 

 "W-what happened?" she asked.

  "Your vampire almost took control of you, but your ok now, June." I smiled. 

 She smiled back at me.

  "Chase, Mason, take him to the prison. I'll deal with him later." 

 "Alright, Alpha." Chase teased. I rolled my eyes. 

 "Come, June. Let's go inside. I believe Xander, Chase, and Marie would like to speak to their daughter." Xandra did not look happy. 

 "You bet we do, Ethan. Come along young lady." Marie said, taking Xandra's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
2.1M 54.4K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
170K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...