Love Thy Siblings +18

Door ZAuthor_54

Rivalry breaks out between two brothers when they each get a taste of Ethan Waverley, an introvert who rarely... Meer

WARNINGS AND NOTES
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 15 |
| 16 |

| 14 |

191 3 2
Door ZAuthor_54

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Walking around the Campus corridors after parking my car in my designated parking area. I can't believe I let my mom talk me into taking the car.

I don't know what my father was thinking, buying me a car. Last time I checked, his business was bankrupt. Where did he get the money to buy the car? Not that I want to know.

I yelped when I was yanked by the hand that grabbed the front of my shirt. I was pulled to the side, to a corner. It was vacant, but you can still see students walking about. They probably can't see you, with how narrow the place is.

My eyes widened when I came face to face with none other than the bully. And he was alone today. He pinned me against the wall, before pressing his body against mine. He smirked down at me. Like Tyrese, he too was taller than me. I'd thought I was rather tall, but I was nothing against these two brothers.

"Hello, slutty princess," he said. "How nice of you to escape," he said wrapping his fingers around my neck. My eyes widened further and I tried to get his hand off of me. "Ah ah," he threatened quietly. "Don't make me angry, pretty boy," he said. "I'm in a very good mood today," he smiled then, his eyes roaming my face. "Don't you want to know why?" His voice dropped to a menacing tone, dripping with mischief and something venomous and vengeful. I didn't like it one bit.

"I'll tell you anyway," he said. "I found a more...easy way to get my revenge on my brother," I gulped. This can't be good. "It involves you, of course," he said. "You, pretty boy," he twirled a strand of hair on his finger, eyeing it. "Are going to be my bitch," I frowned at that, confused. "What? You'd rather be my brother's bitch than mine? I'm the King here. Wouldn't you want to be with me instead?" He smirked when my eyes widened.

"W-what?" My eyes shifted between his, still not getting it.

"Oh, for a straight A student, you sure can be dumb," he tsked, shaking his head slightly before doing something I hadn't expected from him. He captured my lips gently, kissing me. His hand gripped my face hard, in contrast to his soft gentle kiss that left me a confused and hot mess. I was dumbfounded enough to respond to the kiss. He lets out a small velvety grunt before breaking the kiss. "Still taste as delicious as ever," I blinked, in a daze.

"On top of the video that I'll be sending to my brother soon, everyone will know that you and I are together," he said pulling back.

"T-together?" My eyes widened in horror.

"Yeah, like dating. Like boyfriend and...boyfriend. Or girlfriend, since you look like a princess," the insult went over my head as his intentions finally sunk in. "Imagine how heartbroken he will be when he finds out you chose me instead of him," he laughed to himself.

I tried to fight him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. Tears stung in my eyes as I looked up at this cruel human being. "How could you do something like this to your brother?" My voice was weak and barely audible. I was at a lost for words. This can't be happening. "He's your brother, Tyrell," a tear slid down my face uncontrollably, my heart hammering at the impending doom.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet," he said with a smirk. "Blood or not, he messed with me. All because of you. Now," he squeezed my neck. "I make the two of you suffer. I'll suffocate whatever it is that you're up to. Whether it's love...or lust," he said. "Although, I have to admit, unlike his shitty choices with his previous boy toys, he made a...decent choice this time," he said.

I slapped his hand from my face, glaring at him. "I hope you burn in hell," I said softly, looking at him. "People like you don't deserve to be loved. I'll never love a coward like you," I said. His face hardened then and he squeezed harder. I didn't have the physical or mental strength to fight him off this time. I endured the agony of not being able to breathe, in silence, my eyes on his. "Kill me, so I don't have to be in the same world as you," I croaked, wishing him nothing but bad.

It seemed to anger him more. Rage flashed in his eyes and for a second I thought he'd really kill me. Instead;

Instead, he laughed. "That was a good one," he said his hand loosening. "Lucky I'm claiming you as my bitch, otherwise I'd have fucked you up for insulting me," I didn't even flinch when he lightly slapped my cheek. "You're quite feisty. I like it," he smiled.

"Here's what's going to happen. I don't give a fuck what you do with my brother. Chances are, he'll dump your ass when he finds out you're with me," he shrugged casually. "You're going to be with me all the time. Get it? All. The. Time. You'll be my shadow. When I tell you to move, you move. When I tell you nothing, you do nothing. And if you disobey me, slutty princess, I'll punish you. I can think of ways to do so right now. One being your dear friend. And...I can make that ass red," my face heated up. "You wouldn't like that kind of spanking, pretty boy. So behave, alright?"

"You can go to hell," I said instead.

His eyes narrowed at me. He nodded silently, stepping back. "Oh I will, alright. One thing though, I'll make sure to drag you with me," he smirked at me before leaving me in a heated anger.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

A week passed and each day, I was a mess. A miserable mess and I didn't know what to do. Brave was gone for the week, to that meeting he had to go. I was all alone, wallowing in my shitty life choices.

Tyrell is yet to ruin my life. He's been quiet all week. He's suspiciously giving me space. I've seen Zach in class but that was it. He barely even pay attention to me. For a moment, I thought they'd let me off the hook.

But Tyrell did promise to drag me to hell along with him.

Today, I was feeling a little better. I was going to spend time with Reese. I had the rest of the day planned out. He needed help with the English assignment. Not sure if that's true, considering he's literally a whole businessman outside of school.

Either way, I was happy to spend time with him anyway I can get. I planned to be with him as much as I can, before the devil releases the demons to destroy my happy place. As painful as it's going to be, I planned to milk every chance I can get.

Chris and I were almost finished cleaning up at the Cafe. I was rather dragging myself, with how tired I feel.

"Hey," I looked up lazily at the sound of someone greeting. I smiled when I saw that it was Reese.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Are you almost done?" He looked around.

"Yeah yeah, we were just tidying up,"

"Can...I help?" I eyed him. "Hey, don't give me that look. I know how to clean up," he smirked.

"I didn't say anything," I said grabbing the cloth from the table and the tray. "I won't be long. Promise," I said.

"Take your time. We're not in a hurry," he said softly.

Yet, I still hurried to close up. Chris teased me about it but I didn't care. I was too eager to go with Reese. This might be the only chance I get to feel like I'm in some sort of relationship before I sign my soul to the devil.

I'm not going to think about him tonight. Tonight is about Reese and I. At least two of the three siblings like me. To hell with him and his...manipulative kisses. I can't believe I liked his kiss. I'm a horrible person.

Reese was waiting patiently for me. When I was finished and Chris basically kicked me out, I let him walk me to his fancy car and opened the door for me. "Thanks," I said getting in.

He walked around the car and I watched him from the windshield until he was in. Today, he was dressed in all black. Black suit and tie. Looked like he came out of a villain movie. Dashing and proud.

I watched him lean in across the chairs, his face too close to mine. He smirked, eyeing me. I felt something wrap around my torso and looked down to see the seatbelt. Looking back up, I was met with his lips caressing mine in a soft kiss. He pulled back all too soon and smiled at me. "Gotta make you are safe," he said casually like he didn't just kiss me.

I felt guilty. I kissed both of the brothers within a week. What does that make me? Am I really a slutty princess, like Tyrell claims I am? The one person I want to kiss, I feel guilty for doing so, whilst the other monster gets free reign over my body.

Life is so unfair.

"You okay?" I blinked and nodded, staring down at my fingers. Reese's hand came into view and he clasped one of my hands, holding it. I eyed our intertwined hands for a moment, imagining myself happy and flustered to have someone hold me so delicately. Looking up at him, he only smiled at me. "I like holding your hand," he admitted.

I found myself smiling, feeling those dancing butterflies in my stomach, before they were overthrown by a twisted pain. Guilt.

No. I promised myself this shortlived day with him. I promised myself to give in to my feelings for this man. Even if it's only for a few hours. I want to feel...liked. I want to know what it's like to be in a relationship. This is my only chance and I'll take it.

I have to be selfish and claim this man as mine. Even if it's going to hurt the both of us in future. I really hope he's good enough to understand my situation. I hope he catches on and help me. Pull me out of this misery, so I can be with him.

I hoped nothing bad happens to him. Or my best friend, Brave. I hope I can be brave enough to stand the devil and his demons, for as long as I have to be.

That's all I can do. Hope. Hope everything will turn out well. Who am I fooling? I know what that monster is capable of. I can't put it past him to show me mercy. He feeds off of other people's misery. Like a leech feeding off of blood.

I've never wanted to hate someone so much.

"Here we are," Reese parks outside a rather...small house. Judging by our surroundings, it looks to be surrounded by trees. Like a cottage house. I was too consumed in my thoughts to know the directions to this place.

"Is this a cottage house?" I turned to him, in what I'd assume is a sudden burst of excitement. His face stretched out in a smile as he nodded.

"My humble abode," he said.

"It's so cool," I said looking at the house for the first time. It was lit. The cobblestone path was lit with little lights to shed enough lights. "Why do you live in the forest though? Don't you get scared?"

"Scared of what?" He frowned.

"I don't know, like animals or something," I shrugged.

"I like my own space. I found a place far from home," he said softly. Something tells me he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Can we...go in? I'm excited," I said softly, sensing his mood changing.

"Of course," almost immediately, I reached for the door. "Ah ah," I turned back to him in confusion. "Let me," he said taking the keys.

My face was rather flaming hot as I sat inside, watching him walk around the car to my door. I hopped down when he opened. It kind of made me feel special. He opens the door for me.

"You're so nice," I blurted out, stopping right in front of him. Even through the darkness, I can see his smile. He closed the door, locking the car, before wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"And you're cute when you're blushing," he said with that charming smile.

"Now you're teasing me, Reese," I mumbled. His chest vibrated under my palms as he laughed freely. I'm scared I won't hear this laugh when tomorrow comes.

"Not at all," he said pecking my cheek. I didn't stop him, like I would have if the situation was different. I was greedy enough to want more of him. So I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his. I felt him smile against my lips and it pulled nasty strings in my chest.

Don't feel guilty. This is what you want. Don't feel guilty.

"Mmh," Reese hummed to himself when we pulled apart. "I wonder what this means," he said.

"Reese..."

"I know, no pushing," he said like it's not bothering him. "It's okay. I'll take what I can get," he said with that easy smile again. My heart twisted painfully yet again and all I could manage was a strained smile.

"I'm a little scared," I whispered quietly, looking around. "What if there's an animal-"

"I've live here for four years, pebble. I've never came across one. You're safe with me," he said gently caressing my face. "If anything comes, I'll protect you,"

"Well..." I stammered stubbornly. "I know how to fight too," I did. Just the basic. At some point, I had to learn how to protect my mom, since it's just us at home.

"That's good to hear, pebble," he said kissing the tip of my nose before leading me inside. I was left dazed and drowning in guilt. He's so nice and I'm about to hurt his feelings.

UNEDITED

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

799 70 38
Treya is a nobody at school, but a someone at home. In fact, a bad, rememberable of someone at home. She's trying to escape everything, until she mee...
407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...
5.5K 162 11
You are new in this school, you start to get targeted by the bullies, but there is one guy who will protect you... Will this relationship bevome some...
1.2K 325 24
In the lively atmosphere of Jacksonville, Florida, during their university days, Karla finds herself drawn to her brother's best friend, Marcus. She'...