The Doctor's Hybrid

By HavenSea3

Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to becom... More

Character Information/Aesthic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapteer 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74**
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue

Chapter 20**

8.1K 240 8
By HavenSea3

Smut Warning! ⚠️
Today is finally Christmas eve and it is the day I am proposing to Athena. Alice helped me get everything set up. Athena and Jasmine would be coming over here soon so I wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

I had messaged Sam that I would be proposing first thing of them getting here. We discussed where they would be at hiding to surprise her. They ended up getting her quicker than I expected. So we should them where to stand inside.

"You nervous?" Sam asked.

"Extremely." I say.

"Don't worry. She loves you more than anything Carlisle." He says.
I just nod my head.

After another 10 minutes of waiting we hear Athena's car pull up. Soon I hear her walking in so I get ready to propose to the girl of my dreams. She looks confused as she walks in until she sees me. And what's around me and stops still holding hands with Athena.

"My beautiful girls. Athena the moment I laid eyes on you I was already head over heels for you. The more we spent time together I really fell in love with you. From our countless dates to just spending time together in our office doing work from home. To the intimate moments, to the small gestures we give each other while at work. Athena you are the love of my life and I don't want to spend another day with you. I can't imagine life without your smile, your laugh, your compassion, and ability to make people feel seen when they are around you.
My little Jasmine. You being in my life has brought me so much joy as well. Your giggles, snuggles, and sweet personality some of the things I love about you. When you called me daddy that night you were sick I was overjoyed. Anytime you come to me wanting daddy daughter time makes my days so much better and brighter. I want to spend the rest of my life make you and your mommy happen.
So my sweet and beautiful girls, will you do me the amazing honor of marrying me, and letting me be your father for the rest of your life?" I ask the both of them as I'm down on one knee.

Athena has tears rolling down her cheeks. Jasmine is starting to sniffle they look at each other and smile. Suddenly they get down on my level and pull me into a hug.

"Yes. We would love for you to be a husband and father for the rest of our lives." Athena says to me as she brings me into a kiss.

I place the ring on her finger, and pull out a bracelet Jasmine with the Cullen Creat on it.

I kiss Athena one more time and kiss the top of Jasmines head. "You really want to be my daddy forever?" She asks.

"Yes princess I do." I tell her.

The family starts cheering and clapping for us. Athena turns around and see the pack with Emily and she cries even more. She runs up to Sam and gives him a big hug. "Congratulations baby sister." He says kissing her head.

"Thank you big brother." She responds back.

After the pack left we spent the evening decorating cookies with Jasmine and watching Christmas movies in our Christmas pj's. It was time for Jasmine to go to bed so Athena and I took her up and tucked her in.

"Goodnight princess. I love you." I say.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy, I love you too"

We walk out of her room and I start to head to downstairs but Athena grabs my hand and stops me. I turn to look at her and she pulls me to our bedroom. As the door closes, she pins me to the door and starts kissing me.

Smut begins!⚠️
I am spending my night with my now fiancé connecting in intimacy. I slowly start to unbutton Carlisle's shirt and kissing his neck.

"I want you Carlisle. Take me. Please." I say breathlessly.

He picks me up and takes me to the bed and throws me down and starts to take my clothes off quickly. "So beautiful. My little hybrid mate." He says whisper into my ear licking our mating mark.

He starts running fingers through my folds and slams them into me. He's pumping in and out of me while sucking on my neck. He starts kissing down my stomach and soon reaches my core. He blows cool air against my clit and it makes me shiver. As I'm getting ready to beg to do something, he places his mouth on my clit and begins to eat me out like I'm his last source of surviving. I'm moaning and whimpering at his touch.

He wasn't long until I flipped us over and started kissing down his chest to his extremely hard dick. I lick up his shaft and take him in my mouth. I suck his dick for a little bit until I'm desperate to have him in me. I crawl up and slide down on him. I let out a sinful moan at the feeling of him stretching me out. Once I've adjusted to his size, I start to bounce up and down on him. He starts moving my hips back and forth in a rocking motion while playing with my clit. I have one hand on his chest and the other massage my boob with my head thrown back.

"I'm gonna cum." I say

"Cum mi amor. Let me feel you come undone." He says I shake as my orgasm rips through my body. Before I come down from my high, Carlisle pulls out long enough to flip around and place himself behind me. He pushes me into the bed and slams into me.

I scream out in please.
"Oh mmm fuck. Yes yes yes! Please don't stop." I say.

He continues thrusting into me and pulls my hair towards him causing me to lean into his chest. He wraps his cold hand around my throat and places his other hand on my clit roughly rubbing circles. Carlisle starts to kiss and suck my neck again.

"My little mate. So sexy. Such a pretty little mate. I feel you clenching around me. Cum for me mi amor." He demands and bites my mate mark sending me over the edge convulsing against him as he continues to thrust into me until he coats my walls with his cum. 
He is groaning and moan as he releases into me. Damn those sounds he is making are so hot.
Smut ends!⚠️

He lays down next to me pulling me into his chest. "Merry Christmas Eve my beautiful fiancé." He says kissing me gently.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you too my handsome fiancé." I says back snuggling into him.

I fell asleep that night happy and blissed. Such a great holiday this year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1K 38
When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and i...
86.7K 1.8K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
87K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
12.4K 351 20
Nika Uley is the sister of Sam, the leader of the wolf pack. What happens when she learns about the whole other world she's destined to be a part of...