You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 60

654 108 29
By NeilAvni_love

Enjoy Reading.

"oh No no no....this is not damn happening. Not with my son. This is not how I thought your life would be.
How could you do this to us Avni? I always loved you, the way I do to my own children." In one breath Mom grumbled in between her frantic node, accusing Avni caused all of us stiffened on our spots. What was that for? My jaw clenched.

It took Mom a good amount of silence to assemble her words inwardly before she voiced them out blatantly.

"Sweta?" Bebe called her name but immediately harshly paused by mom's accusative words towards her and Dad. Now I'm feeling bad that they are facing it because of me.

"Aap to mujhse baat hi maat karna Bebe. Everything happened because of you two, you have always interrupted me like everytime I thought anything best for my kids. You people are the one who are responsible for every single thing would be the repercussions now" Mom accused pointing at Dad and condemned Bebe who has initiated to put some sense in Mom but cut off at instant. And I felt really bad for my grandmother. Mom has no right to act so rude to Bebe. Before I could watch their conversation turning into some heated one I interfered, resumed my point.

"Mom. God damn She did nothing. Nor dad nor Bebe can tell me who I should love. Don't blame them.
It's me always who has fallen for Avni first. So please they are not at fault for anything I do in my life" I blurted out, glanced at Dad then Bebe then back at mom. I don't like watching Dad helpless when on the other side he is the person assuring repeatedly motioning through his gaze saying me let your mother blabber what ever she like at the moment, you don't worry keep trust on me, I'll make everything okay. My palm twitched at the sight. I pulled my empathetic look away him. He support me always but it's me who put him in this kind of situation.

"And she agreed?" I can sence distaste in her tone. Her confounded gaze straight on me and I flinched at her harshness.

Nope I made her do that. It was tough though. But I had to. She made me really work hard into this. She wasn't easy on me I must add. I couldn't help but a small chuckle escaped me at the thought of that day. The day I proposed to Avni in all my senses, not in a any inebriated state like I did in that holy party at Shivam's place. I had to convince my girl, show her how much she means to me, how long I have been waiting for her to be her my girlfriend, how badly I want her. Only her.
She was as stubborn as she had been always.To me ofcourse. I had to lock her in her cabin. Those were few difficult hours of my life, however in present I can't resist a smile my lips curved into, everytime those memories cross my mind. Sometimes she made me doubt my own instinct. She had given me some real hard days before I actually spill out those three magical words. And I'm not complaining though.

Neil khanna hardly gets into easy things either, rather I love things to be greatly rigid. The more you will fight the more you will know how worth your fighting for that thing is.

"You had to what Neil? How could you love her Neil? You can't, don't you know that? She isn't best for you" her shout caused me flinched hauling to the present and I swallowed hard preparing inwardly for a come back.

"And you call her your daughter? Is this how a mother should behave with her child? Change party as per as her convenience?" I couldn't resist but let out a scornful scoff at her behaviour. How could she think of this low about Avni? She never threw herself on me. It's me always who I wanted her to be mine from the very beginning.

"I do. She is a nice girl. I mean she is the best girl I know. But...." Mom softened mumbling her thoughts about Avni. And I would admit, those words of her turned my appearance marginally polite. But it's not that I would let it display on my facade. So I continued to be tenacious as long as possible.

"But what Mom?" I left her sentence incomplete challenging her, raise a brow showing my annoyance.

"You know it all Neil. Why Avni is a big no!" She hissed looking straight at me with her hardened gaze before I tested her more.

She isn't sterile. I wanted to scream at Mom, if this conversion is moving to that direction only.

"You know what? you never loved her or you wouldn't have said all these. You are so weak Mom. I never pictured you this self- centered" I snarled not able to hold it anymore loosing my temper at this point. But completely dodging off my argumentative statement what she said next in retort left me speechless. I felt a soft squeeze on my shoulder, silently saying me to grip up my composure, parallelly reassuring me her support. It's Bebe.

"It's was always there as clear as a day. But Someone blind like me never saw it. Such a thick-headed I'm feeling of myself this moment now" her contrite tone. Mom rambled letting out a scoff in disbelief which stirred my heart dropped for the second time in a day. I felt a prodigious air forming in my chest at the sight of my Mom sat with a thud on a settee close to her, behind.

"Ooh God Tillu. ye kya kardiya tuney. You can't love Avni....you just can't" she whined, her muffled voice came out when she spoke sinking her face in between her both palms nodding vigorously. She sat down back on her seat with a thud draining out her energy to leave it anytime soon. And I stared at her exhaling out and inhaling in my frenzied breath. This is something going to be a real task, I couldn't know it better than this.

I thought we would have a heated argument but mom didn't give me a chance of it, again. She looked hurt more than angry. I wasn't prepped for anything like this. How would I make her understand the thing she already admitting then again saying I shouldn't have done the right thing because she thought of my life would be something else? Or rather she wants her grandchildren to be here on earth without any commotion. Mom is only focussing on some absurd aspects of our unseen future, more than the real situation at the moment.

****

"Oh C'mon Bhai don't stress out, everything will be absolutely on track soon. Mom will get over this and wrap her mind around" Aman cavalier words are, the moment he emerged in my office room. He suggested, when he saw me in a very pensive mood.
His hands hunched over the chair tightly across the desk between us, opposite me the other side. I looked up, released a deep sigh. Three of us reached office a little earlier to evade the ambience in breakfast table today. So I'm in my office before time, hasn't started yet the day.

"I know. Actually I'm feeling bad for Dad. Mom isn't talking to him. I felt it, in breakfast table she is awfully silent." I conceded, sighed deeply thinking the ambience we had in breakfast few hours ago. Last night she strode up to her room by her demeanor it was apparent how hurt I got her and also she is in a state of conflicting followed her inner agony. And the worst part was Mom wasn't in a talking mode nor looking at us at all, therefore I'm not getting a clear view of her mind, what's going on there.
What if she walks up to their place, say something to Avni and her family? Everything could be messed up within a second if something happens ditto as my anticipation. This thought itself suffice to get my breathing amok, nerves pulsating. least I want to end up squabble with my mother at this point. But I think she would leave no other option for me if she continues with her antsy over this one topic.

Neela Aunty is already against it, the reason is only because of Mom. She knows mom would never going to be appreciating this news. And Reyaansh uncle? I don't want to imagine what would be his reaction on this. At the thought of him knowing it this way my inside already tensed.

This is not how I wished to be come up this one topic to everyone. We didn't want to hurt anyone.

"I too noticed it.
Let's Dad handle his wife, you don't stress out. It's there thing you don't involve, they will dissolve it subsequently whatever miscommunication has grown in between them" Aman's voice brought me back in present breaking my trance. And I immediately realised I'm running my hands too many times through my hair. Sighing deeply I rested my hands on the desk clasping together under my chin.

"How can I not involve? When Mom is not talking to dad because of me Aman. I'm the reason. There's nothing Dad has to do with whom I'll fall. It will be not anyone's decision but mine. Mom has to understand this. It's not Dad's fault, nor she could blame him for anything going in my life. It's me who choose Avni since we are in high school" I ranted digging my one hand through my hair down my neck followed by a frustrated groan my chest released. Since yesterday night mom is giving us her adamant treatment that is not letting us to have any idea about what she is weighing in her head. I need to know it soon before she makes any stupid move and everything destroys in a swipe of few hand movement.

"Her son isn't a teenager anymore, Mom needs to realise this soon Bhai. She can't control your life when you are a grown up Man. She needs to understand it soon or later for her own good. She is always been the same. Mom takes superfluous decision instead of us on our place when we are already adults now, we know what's better for us and how we shall proceed" Aman reasoned out his previous statement. Even though his assertion is correct, I can't gossip about my Mom sitting with my brother and agree how right he is in this case. Thus I said what I felt should be my reply to his opinion about our mom.

'It's not like that Aman. She is our Mom. She care about us a lot that's why sometimes she exaggerate out expendable and she freaks out seeing things getting out of her control" I stated.

"Only if she had the idea about where and when to stop" stating Aman rolled her eyes blowing out a decisive scoff and strode out of the room leaving a very perturbed me in deep thoughts how to handle this situation. My scull prickled for the unseen.

*******

"You didn't sleep, did you? You are looking so pale Avi. How are you feeling now bachha?" Mom's coaxing voice grabbed my attention as soon as I reached her near kitchen area. Her gaze scrutinizing me. I pulled a smiling facade hiding my inner discomfort so that I appear convincing. She was paring some potatoes in the kitchen to get them chop. She stopped that errand unfinished to reach me.

"Feeling better than yesterday. I took an empty stomach antacid. I'll be fine Mamma" I hesitated averting my gaze then back to her. I half lied to my mum, I did throw up again this morning. I seriously need a doctor consultant. When I caught her in a hug replying that I'm well, I felt she half smiled but then again her concerned gaze searching all over my face when I pulled away. Her soft fingers pushed my disheaveled morning tendrils away my face, forehead and she kissed me on top of my head before I snapped my head away hearing some foot steps behind.

Dad entered the hall with a newspaper and an empty coffee mug in his hold. And a smile on his lips. Taking that cue to walk away before Mamma catch my lies I swiftly walked away to grabbed a cup of green tea near by the pot from breakfast table.

*

"If you two had finished then let me inform you my darling I'll be late this evening. I have a friend to visit in a cafe nearby. Probably I'll have dine out. I'll give you a call Neela to let you know okay! Hurry up soon Avi or we will be late" Reyaansh let Neela know his evening plans and then averted his gaze to Avni throwing his last words, before his one arm settled across his lovely wife's shoulders gently leaning her close to him, who he always miss being extremely occupied all day. That's what he says to Neela everyday when he comes back home. I missed you more today. His exact words.

From her sitting position Avni let out a throaty chuckle moving down the mug off her lips, glanced at her parent's public display of affection which Neela responded scoffing in a fake miffed eye rolling.

Although She didn't move away his hold because she can never get bored of stealing time everytime a little more to be with her busy surgeon of a old handsome husband, she stiffled a smile which only Avni catched watching at her intently.

Reyaansh handed Neela that empty mug on the way asserting Avni his last words and next moment Reyaansh hurried retreating to his room to get his chores done before he leaves for the clinic. Once he is out of their sight the mother and daughter parted after having few random comments here and there with their laughter occasionally followed by finishing the morning meal. The last night concerned between them has dissolved for now.

When Avni was in elevator reaching to her floor she had her ph beeped an incoming text tone. Her shoulder is engaged hanging a medium turquoise green sized shoulder bag, that carry her every day essentials inside and leave much space for stuffing more in need. She has excellent collection of hobo style like this, from different brand and shapes. This one is a gift from Aman when Avni got her first job as an intern, by then Aman already had gotten his steps in joining their family business.

Neil- Can we meet today Avu? Please. The message reads when she looked at her phone screen on the way stepping out of the elevator door.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.

Love MoN❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
20.9K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
568K 27K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
265K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...