the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

fifty five

83.3K 3.7K 4K
By wintersnowlarry

-
Harry
-

"Let's get out of here."

"I am so ready for this, Ha-"

Holly is cut off by the ringing of my iPhone. I check who's calling me. It's Zayn. I quickly answer the call.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone.

"The dirty work is done. Vincent is gone." Zayn says. Suddenly, a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

"That quick?"

"Yes," Zayn says, "with the help of Jax"

"He really offered to kill Vincent with you? I didn't know he'd really do it."

"Yeah, Jax finally opened up. Great that he's not Vincent's doormat anymore"

"So everything's good?" I ask.

"Yeah. By the way, the dolls are safe back at The Dollhouse"

When Zayn mentions The Dollhouse, shivers are sent down my spine.

I continue talking to Zayn. I look at Holly, who's impatiently waiting for me to end the call.

"Alright. I gotta go. Bye" and with that, I hang up.

I put my phone back in my jean pocket, and Holly starts asking me questions.

"Who was that? Was it Vincent?" Holly says, shock and worry in her trembling voice.

"It was Zayn. Vincent's gone. For good."

"What about Jax?! He can still be out-"

"Jax is a good guy"

"What? But he..."

"Jax drove me to the warehouse to help you get out."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he's sick of Vincent. Vincent basically ruined Jax and made him into this monster"

"So... Jax is good?"

"Yes, he's good. No need to worry. He's with Zayn"

"Okay... Got it."

The moment goes silent. Holly and I are just sitting cross legged on the stained motel carpet.

"Hey Harry," Holly says.

"Yeah?"

"Let's get out of here."

| 1 Hour Later |

Holly and I sit in the small, brown leather booth in the quiet coffee shop. I insisted we go here and have some breakfast, I have so much to still tell her.

"So... What do we do from here? We can't just ditch the dolls-"

I cut Holly off, "But we can."

"What will happen to them..."

"You don't understand, Holly. I want to end this whole thing. The dolls can go their own ways and-"

"Juliet can't live a normal life." Holly says. Weird how her first instinct was to bring up Juliet.

Holly is one of the most caring people I know, and as much as she and I have our differences personality wise, she is right. I have no idea what will happen to Juliet, maybe even some of the others. I have to admit I do care for them.

"You know what she might do, Harry..." Holly says. She's not saying Juliet would consider suicide, is she?

"No way. She wouldn't..."

"Okay. Then what about the boys? What will they do?"

"Why do you care so much, Holly?"

"I want to know everyone will be okay." Holly looks down and stirs her coffee.

"Well," I sigh, "it's the boys decision if they personally still want to keep the doll system going. But I know for sure I want out"

"I don't get how we are just gonna, I don't know, tell the others that-"

"We don't have to..."

"We're just gonna leave like that?"

"Yeah!" A smile paints across my face, "we can just make this our thing. Me and you."

"We have no clothes. We have, like, no money. We haven't even got a car."

"I'll call Jax and tell him to take us to The Dollhouse. We can get our things and get the fuck out of there."

Holly stays quiet, thinking about my plan.

I am more than ready to ditch The Dollhouse and all the dolls. I just want it to be Holly and I. The way it's supposed to be.

Holly looks from down at her coffee to me, "call Jax."

| The Dollhouse |

-
Holly
-

Jax came to the coffee shop in only a matter of ten minutes, and as soon as he came, Harry and I quickly jumped into the car. The ride was awkward, and Jax apologised for Vincent's... behaviour. I don't know how Jax could've been friends with Vincent, Jax seems nice.

Now, we're parked outside The Dollhouse. Dreading going back in.

"We go in, get our stuff, and get out." Harry whispers in my ear.

"Guys," Jax says, "I'm gonna go inside, I need to go to the loo"

We all get out of the car, and Harry and I quickly run upstairs. We pass the girls in the living room, talking. They don't even notice us.

Harry runs into his bedroom, and I run into mine.

As soon as I am in my bedroom, I see the bathroom door is open and I can hear sounds of the shower water running. Shit, someone's having a shower.

I quickly get a bag and start gathering all my things in a hurry.

"Crap." I mutter under my breath. My notebook. It has everything from the early days of my time in The Dollhouse in it. It's important to me and I am not leaving without it.

I look around the bedroom, opening drawers and looking on the shelves.

I look under my bed, and get a big surprise I would've never saw coming. Not now.

It's a knife.

Not just any knife.

The exact knife Elsie slid to me the day she escaped.

What the fuck is it doing under my bed?

I get the knife from under my bed and examine it. No blood... So that's a good sign.

I plop the knife on my bed, I'll hide it later. Now I really gotta find my notebook.

I hurriedly look around everywhere in the room. I open another drawer, and find three notebooks that all are the same style as mine.

I open the first one. It's an art book. Not important.

I open the second one, and finally, it's mine. Thank god I found it.

I wonder what the third one is? I get it and sit down on my bed.

The first page has a beautiful drawing on it of a pink sunflower with a black and white paisley pattern background. Such a lovely drawing.

I open the next page, and my expression turns confused when I see a detailed drawing of a girl with golden brown hair and dark skin, her crystal green eyes opened wide and a knife, stabbed into her stomach. Blood made of red pencil shavings pour out of her stomach. I stare at the page in the book. This girl looks awfully familiar... but I can't place my finger on who it is.

In curiosity, I flip to the next page, and see a drawing of a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin, over her white skin are red blisters and purple spots.

My heart starts beating faster and faster as I get an iffy feeling.

Next page, another detailed drawing of a girl lying on the floor with blood flowing around her. The girl has brown pixie cut hair and brown eyes... I look at the page next to the drawing; what I see makes my heart sink to the floor as my head starts to spin. It's the sticky note I found when I discovered Evie's dead body months ago.

Now it makes sense. I know who these girls are. Jess, Anna and Evie. Oh my god...

My whole body starts to shake, my eyes are wide open and I feel like I will faint any second. This is intense. I flip through more pages of the mysterious notebook and find planned out murder notes, drawings of murder and when I stop on a page, I see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. A knife is planted in her skull. I read the words next to the drawing.

'Holly Parker

Death - Stab with knife

Step One: plant knife under bed

Step Two: when Holly is sleeping, get the knife from under her bed

Step Three: stab holly in the head

Step Four: put knife under Juliet's bed, frame Juliet.'

Oh my fucking god.

This isn't real.

Whoevers notebook this is, they're the killer in The Dollhouse. After all this time...

I breathe heavily at rapid speed. My heart is beating like crazy and scared goosebumps spread on my pale skin.

I turn the next page and see a drawing. Not just any drawing. I know for a fact who drew this. I fucking saw her draw this and thought nothing.

The drawing is Liz's.

This is Liz's notebook.

Liz is the murderer.

Liz is 'L'.

I scream in terror as tears start to blur my eyes. I should've fucking known! Innocent girls died because of this evil bitch everyone trusted! I should've suspected Liz. These girls died because no one saw the lies Liz hid.

I am fucking furious.

I can't fucking believe this.

I am as angry as I have ever been in my whole life. My face is red and my teeth are gritted. I have completely lost it. I am fucking done with this lying, disgusting witch.

How could I have trusted her?

Liz was going to kill me. She was going KILL ME.

Anger and rage fill up inside me, and I finally explode.

With my fists clenched, teeth gritted and my body in full action and shock mode, I grab the sharp knife next to me. Liz thinks she was going to kill me? She thought wrong.

I run into the foggy bathroom, with uncontrollable rage overpowering me. I scream in anger and preparation for what I should've done a long, long time ago. This causes an all too familiar voice to scream from the shower. It's Liz in the shower.

I run into Liz's foggy, small shower without hesitation, my clothes stick to my body from the hot water and my hair turns damp.

Liz screams and tries to protect herself with her arms crossed as soon as she sees the knife and my raging furious expression.

I don't hesitate to stab the whole knife into Liz's naked, wet body. Blood squirts out of Liz's stomach and goes all over my chest and face. I take the knife out quickly as Liz starts to try and fight back, weakly clawing her long fingernails at me, cutting into my cheek. I stab the knife into Liz's abdomen and thighs. I am not Holly anymore, rage has possessed me to be this way. I am just sick absolutely sick of Liz. She needs to fucking die. She took the lives of the people I loved.

I repeatedly stab Liz wherever I can as she moves away and screams at the top of her lungs. Liz tries to leave the shower, but I block her exit. Screams and terror fill in the blood filled, foggy shower of horror.

Liz, almost her whole body slashed and bleeding out like crazy, turns around to do something and her back faces me, I took no time to stab the sharp tip of the knife into Liz's right shoulder, cutting down her shoulder to her left hip.

I grunt and scream in anger and Liz cries out in horrifying pain as she turns the shower water to as boiling hot as it can go by the water knob facing her way. Liz and I both scream in excruciating, throbbing, burning pain. Both Liz and I's wet skin turns horribly blistered by the boiling water pouring down violently from the shower head, causing fumes of steam to form big, foggy clouds around us.

Liz falls to the shower floor in a fetal position, incredibly weak but still surprisingly alive. I kick her over and over again with all my strength in her cut, bleeding back. Liz arches her bruised, slashed back and screams out for help in a hoarse voice. I continue kicking Liz, now in her cut open stomach, and with one final ear peircing scream, Liz is finally dead. Her bloody, slashed, bruised and stabbed body lying in a flooded pool of watery blood.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" I hear a familiar girl's voice cry out from outside the foggy, bloody shower.

With anger, devastation and rage fuming inside of me, and the sharp knife still held in my hands, I quickly turn around and scream as loud as I can in disbelief of what I had just done.

I close my eyes before I, without thinking, run out of the small shower and slash the knife into the girl's stomach before realising who the girl is. My sister.

Dakota falls to the wet, slippery, tile bathroom floors with a screeching scream.

I drop the knife and the colliding of strong steel and marble tile cause a loud bang.

I cover my mouth in shock as tears flow down my cheeks like a river.

I fall down to Dakota's side, I shake her to try and wake her up, but her lifeless body doesn't awake.

"Dakota!" my voice cracks as I scream.

I grab Dakota's wrist and feel her pulse to see if she is alive. When I feel her pulse not beating, I lie on the cold floor next to her in bizarre shock. Tears fall down my cheeks as I scream hysterically. What the fuck did I just do?!

I stand up and panic. I look around the bloody bathroom. Blood is all over the mirrors, tiles and shower, a bloody knife is on the floor, the boiling hot shower water is still running, reminding me of what I just did, Dakota's dead body lies on the floor, and Liz's dead body lies in a pool of blood in the shower.

I run as fast as I can away from the scene, I quickly get Harry with no explanation and we immediately run downstairs. This time, the girls notice us from the living room.

Harry steals Jax's car keys from the table and we run out the door, we steal Jax's car and quickly flee.

I can't believe what I just did. I just murdered two girls. One of them being my own sister.

I can't control my breathing, I shake and shake as I sit uncomfortably in the car seat while Harry speeds away from The Dollhouse and away from the dolls.

Harry notices my wrecked state. I'm covered in blood, my clothes and hair are wet and damp, I'm shaking, my eyes are bloodshot from crying so much and I can barely speak because I am so shocked.

"Holly?! Are you okay?!"

"Harry," I look at the worried man with guilty eyes,

"I am a murderer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
72.5K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...
1M 27.1K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
30.7K 865 32
New Zianourry story!