Ghost Of You // Harukyu

Par Aziel_25

// Wherein, Kim Junkyu, a boy who can communicate with ghosts meets Haruto Watanabe, a stray ghost who tried... Plus

캐릭터 :
하나 (1) :
둘(2):
삼 (3):
사(4) :
author's note!
Happy Birthday Park Jihoon !!
여섯(5):
여섯(6):
일곱(7):
여덟(8):
아홉(9) :
십 (10) :
열하나 (11) :
십삼 (13):
십사 (14):
십오 (15):
십육 (16):
십칠 (17):
십팔 (18):
십구 (19):
이십 ; 마지막 ( 20 ; Last )
Announcement‼️

열두 (12):

218 18 2
Par Aziel_25

Haruto's POV:

I was with Junkyu at their school today..I'm glad that he decided to talk to them again..

I noticed that Junkyu hyung is  nervous.. I tapped his shoulder as he looked at me..

"You're nervous,hyung?"I asked.....

"Uh yeah.. I don't know if they'll talk to me as usual after i ignored them for days.."He answered..

"I'm sure they will,hyung.. trust me.."I said as I ruffles his hair..

After that, we walked inside their classroom as Junkyu hyung walked to his seat and put his bag there..

His friends are already there too..

He walked to one of his friends..

"J-jihoon-ah.."He called.."C-can i talk with you?"

"Not right now, Junkyu.."Jihoon said,not looking at Junkyu..

Junkyu hyung looked at me, nervously..

"It's okay,hyung..you can try again later.."I said.

He sighed as he walked back to his seat..

After a few minutes,their teacher came and start talking..

~~

Time Skip: (break time)

I saw Junkyu's friends left the classroom and take a look at Junkyu who also stares at them as they left..

"Hyung.."I called as I walked towards him..

"Ruto-ya,i don't know if i can do this.."Junkyu whines..

"Don't think like that,hyung..I'm sure you can do this.."I said.."let's go to your school cafeteria and try again.."

He nodded as he stands up and we walked out of the classroom and to the cafeteria..

When we get there, we saw his friends talking happily while eating their foods..

I tapped his shoulder as he looked at me..

"You can do it, hyung.."I mumbled..

He take a deep breath before walking towards his friends.

I stands besides him as he starts to talk...

"Guys..."Junkyu called as they looked at him.."I'm sorry that I ignored all of you last week, I regret what i did.. junghwan-ah,sorry you were scared because of me because I raised my voice..Yoshi,Asahi and mashi, I'm sorry that i forced you to answer my questions about haruto and the others I'm sorry that I scared you.. I want us to go back to what we were.."

Junkyu hyung said that without looking at them..

When i looked at his friends, they were smiling at him..

"Junkyu-ya,look up.."His friend ( Hyunsuk )
said as Junkyu hyung looked up..

"It's okay, Junkyu.. We're not mad at you for ignoring us.."Jihoon added.."We just give you some time for yourself to think about what you did.."

"You just ignored me earlier.."Junkyu pouted..

"That's just an act, Junkyu-ya..I just want to tease you haha.."Jihoon laughed..

"I thought you guys hated me.."Junkyu said..

"We don't hate you Junkyu hyung .. we're just waiting for you to talk to us again.. besides, we can't stay mad at you.. you're too cute to be mad at you."Doyoung added..

"You guys ~.."Junkyu whined as he walked towards his friends and hugged them..

I sighed in relief that they're back to normal..

"Uhmm guys.. I also have something to say.."Junkyu said..

"Sure,what is it?"Jihoon asked..

"I hope you don't think I'm crazy or anything but I have a ability to  see and talk to ghosts.."I answered..

"Really,hyung??"his other friend (Jeongwoo) said.."you can do that??"

Junkyu hyung nodded as he take a glance at me before looking back at them..

"I didn't tell you because you might weird me out.."Junkyu said..

"No,hyung..We don't.."The black-haired guy ( Jaehyuk ) added..

"Tell us,hyung.. does it scared you because of that?"the tall-looking guy ( Junghwan ) asked..

"No..I ignored them and  I never communicate with them.."Junkyu answered.."the last time i talk had talked to a ghost was last week.."

Junkyu hyung and his friends  continue to talk to each other while i'm just standing here behind him..

I noticed that  two of his friends excused themselves to go to the restroom..

I have a hunch that something is going on between the two of them..

These two looks suspicious too..like they're hiding something..

As they leave the cafeteria,I followed them..

They walked in to the restroom as I walked inside as well..

They can't see me..

The two starts talking..

"I can't take this anymore..how long will we keep it from Junkyu?I feel guilty now.."This tall guy said..

Then the next thing I heard from the short guy shocked me..

To be continue..

~~
Teu-Hi 👋

It's me your author! I hope you like this chapter ✨

I'm pretty sure you know who this two guys I was hinting for? Hehe😁

The next chapter will still be haruto's POV hehe

By the way, it's Haruto's Birthday today💙💙Yay!

He's already 18! I can't believe that he's younger than me 🤧 I feel old haha 😂

I feel sad that this story will be end soon🥲Don't worry I had planned something after this story ends..just wait and see hehe🙈

Stay safe and healthy y'all 💙 love lots😗

Teu-bye 👋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

237 11 9
When dreams feel more and more real, how will Junkyu go back to his reality after meeting Haruto, who only exists in his dreams? Or does he?
55.7K 1.8K 39
Bad Boy The Series : Book Three With the promise ring from Watanabe Haruto, Kim Junkyu thought their relationship would stay the same even though the...
89.2K 3.3K 35
A story of how a lazy teen met a boy with history and a boy who was tired REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED!!! Warning: cringe ass writing, early 2021 ani...
26.1K 1.1K 24
'You'll cut my rent for a kiss??' 'Yeah, to a half. And more if you give me more than just a kiss.' . . 'Like a hug?' 'NO! What the fuck!?' > A pu...