Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

By DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 13

6.7K 368 62
By DinaFRahmah

Bruk.

Bruk.

The two guards guarding the main door of the dungeon cell were taken down.

The disguised dark elves and the knights that Alberu brought were taking down the guards at the trekking location one by one stealthily.

The unconscious guards were tied up and held in one of the empty cells.

They would take these slaves out quietly while taking down the guards without making a fuss, as Alberu said, it would be bad if the Whipper Kingdom claimed the Roan Kingdom's Prince attacked them for no apparent reason.

They've managed to gather evidence, it turns out that they record every slave that goes in and out of the auction, it's very convenient for them, and they also take videotapes of the whole place and the faces of the people at the auction to make it easier for their families to find them.

Clang!  Clang Clang!

The knights broke the chains of the captives, and soon the dungeon cells began to contain guards instead of slaves.  The slaves who had been removed from the cells would be sent to a safer place on the prepared border.

Now that the entire cellar is empty, it is only necessary to free those held in a special cell on the main floor.

The disguised dark elves led the other knights who were now starting to number more because the ones disguised as slaves had been released and rejoined, they climbed the stairs to the main floor where the auction would be taking place.

The auction had been going on since half an hour, some of them had left to prevent the buyers from taking their slaves away, they intercepted them on the way.

They had to hurry before more slaves were sold.

Meanwhile in one of the special cells Alberu whispered to the nearby elementals.

"When will they arrive?"

The elemental just kept rubbing himself against Alberu's cheek, because Alberu couldn't hear what he was saying, so the elemental was getting frustrated too.

"They're on their way! There's a lot of prisoners to save and it's not easy!"

"Akh! Another slave sold!"

"The guards have come here hiding!"

"Why hide, he can't see us!"

Drrk.

The cell door opened, the guard came in to take another person to sell and that person– Alberu!

The guard grabbed Alberu and started to carry him outside, the elementals starting to panic.

"Prince! He will sell Prince!"

"Gosh, I want to buy Prince!"

"Quickly report to our master!"

While the elementals were panicking, the guards started dragging Alberu backstage.

"What's your name?"

One of the men who recorded every slave to be sold asked Alberu.

"Al...–bert."

"What?"

"Albert."

The registrar looked at Alberu who had disheveled clothes and dust covering his face.

"Clean her face."

He ordered.

The guard who dragged Alberu behind him took a cloth and wiped Alberu's face, now his face was completely clear.

'They couldn't possibly recognize me, could they?'

There was no way the neighboring Kingdom would recognize another Royal Prince who had been absent from his place for a long time.

"You look good, it just so happens that there are a lot of misses present today."

The registrar began to take note of Alberu's physical characteristics, he was quite tall, fair skin, normal brown hair and eyes but he had a nice face– no, actually very handsome.

After the registrar finished, the guards behind him started dragging Alberu again, he could have fought them but that would have ruined the plan.

'When will they finish?'

While the Kingdom's First Prince was in danger of being sold, the knights and his subordinates were busy taking down the guards on the ground floor, the guards there were more numerous because the place contained special prisoners or rather slaves that would be sold for a high price.

They had to avoid witches and try to take them down without a sound, the Whipper Kingdom wasn't called the Wizarding Kingdom for no reason.

An epemental flew hastily towards his contractor who was making a pile of unconscious guards.

"They sold the Prince!"

"What?"

The disguised dark elf whispered questioning the elemental.

"They will sell the Prince, quickly finish the evacuation!"

"Hey hey! Prince said he can handle this, just get out safely!"

Another elemental appeared carrying a message from the Prince, the important thing was that everyone got out safely without any fuss.

The dark elf nodded and moved further forward with the others, while the elementals did their job of conveying messages and recording the entire auction contents while continuously dodging the mages.

.

.

.

After one more slave was sold it was finally Alberu's turn to be brought onto the platform, it seemed that this auction was exclusively for the Nobles who were looking for slaves with good looks seeing all the items the auctioneer put out.

As Alberu was brought forward, several shocked sighs could be heard, actually Alberu also wanted to sigh, who would have thought that throughout his life as a Prince, he would be sold into slavery?

The guard had smoothed Alberu's hair at some point and was really intent on showing off his face.

"Take a look at our product, isn't this one very handsome?"

Some of the noble ladies present started fanning their faces with fans, not visible because they were wearing masks but the red faces were definitely there.

"I can confirm this will be the best product for the night!"

The host, who was a fat man with a mustache and beard, was standing in the middle of the platform, he was really good at stirring up the atmosphere.

"So what are you waiting for ladies, isn't this young man going to be every girl's thing? You can start pricing now! Oh, wait a minute!"

The emcee suddenly stopped, Alberu wondered what he was going to do

Then a guard came with a tray on which were some herbs.

'What's that?'

It was a magician's potion, Alberu knew because of the concentration of mana in it, as long as it wasn't made by a temple, it would be safe for Alberu.

"Shouldn't apart from outward appearances, we should also know other qualities?"

They didn't give anything like that to the other slaves, it seemed he really intended to sell Alberu at the highest price.

"Drink this."

A guard handed me a potion with the lid open.

Alberu just silently stared at the bottle, they shouldn't have given Alberu such a dangerous thing if they wanted to sell him alive.

So Alberu gripped the bottle with some difficulty due to his chained hands and drank it, right after the last gulp Alberu felt his head spinning.

"Ugh!"

Alberu held his head, his body was hot like he had drunk a lot of alcohol and a feeling of drunkenness was starting to set in but Alberu was still conscious.

"Oh, it seems his physical strength is good enough to stay conscious, and do you feel that?!"

Alberu kept his vision clear even though he was gasping for breath, he could feel his pheromones spreading out against his will.

'So the drug exhibits pheromones?!'

A strong smell of chocolate soon spread, followed by wine and spices such as cinnamon which made some of the women present begin to get drunk.  Alberu himself knew the smell of his pheromone could drown anyone, but he didn't expect to flaunt it in public.

But unfortunately there wasn't much time to enjoy it, the medicine only worked for a minute and became less with Alberu's physical strength.

Alberu had also tried to break down the mana in the potion and bring the time to less than thirty seconds.

Prices started to be haggled and all bids had crazy prices.

It was hundreds of millions at first, but then Alberu could hear several billions shouted, then–

"Ten billion."

The girl sitting in the VIP seat who was in a higher position than the others bid, the red curtain covering her place was opened by her maid and revealed a young girl at Alberu's age.

"What about ten billion?"

The lights on the guest chairs were quite dim, Alberu didn't know who the girl was but it seemed the other guests present recognized her immediately.

"Ten billion! Are there no more offers?"

The emcee stammered, that's a very high price for a slave, other than that the girl's identity seemed to leave them speechless.

"Th-then sold ten billion to Prin–Miss over there!"

'Prin-what?'

"Hah..."

Now that Alberu couldn't help but sigh, who would have thought he would actually be sold?

So since the Alberu was already sold, the guard brought it back to give it to the buyer immediately because the buyer wanted to see it as soon as possible.

.

.

.

Now that Alberu was backstage, the elemental had returned and rubbed itself back against Alberu's cheek.

Still Alberu still didn't know what it was trying to say.

"There's a bit of a snag as some met witches, but they'll be here soon!"

Alberu averted his gaze when he heard footsteps.

It was the girl who bought it earlier, there were several maids and what appeared to be knights following behind her.  The bodyguard who was dragging Alberu gave the key to the chain and quickly walked away.

"Turns out more handsome up close."

The girl reached out for Alberu to touch his face, Alberu knew he was handsome but now wasn't the time for that.

"Let's go back."

"We have prepared the carriage, Princess."

'Princess!?'

Alberu knew their Royal Family was also participating in the slave trade, but didn't expect to meet one like this.

Then the Princess pulled the chain on Alberu's wrist to take him away, Alberu could feel the elemental clinging to him in a panic, but soon another elemental rushed over to him.

"Evacuation is complete! Prisoners arrive at a safe place, only need to secure evidence, really soon!"

"Tell me to hurry, they will bring the prince!"

Alberu didn't know if it was good or bad news, for a moment he wished Cale was here– but it wasn't because he didn't want Cale to be sold.

Then they soon arrived at the carriage, the knight wanted to take Alberu to another carriage but the Princess refused, saying she wanted to take Alberu in her carriage.

They boarded the carriage and started to leave the auction site, Alberu could sense several dark elves lurking along the way, ready to intercept them.

"So, Albert."

Oh, Alberu forgot they listed all the slaves.

"Yes."

Alberu answered dryly making the Princess laugh and took off her mask.

"You don't seem to know, I am Princess Cecila, the ninth Princess of this Kingdom."

Then the Princess released the Chain on Alberu's wrist.

"So who are you?"

Alberu was taken aback by the question, he definitely didn't ask for the name since he had the data from the auction in his hands.

"Albert."

But there was no way Alberu would say his real name.

"Is that a real name?"

The princess hesitated for a moment before continuing.

"There are some noble families who don't like slavery especially after knowing that some slaves were kidnapped from other countries. I thought you were one of those Nobles?"

"That may be right, but it's also wrong."

Alberu didn't like this slave practice, but he wasn't from the Whipper Kingdom.

"And which side are you on, Princess?"

Alberu asked as the Princess continued to trace his face.

"I agree that kidnapping slaves from other countries is dangerous, but as the Royal Family I'm not against the use of slaves."

Now his hand was again caressing Alberu's face.

"I didn't know who you were, but now you're mine."

Bruk!

There was the sound of a commotion going on outside.

"They're coming!"

Elemental started to scream even though they knew Alberu couldn't hear them.

click.

The carriage door opened and one of the knights he was carrying reported.

"Mission accomplished, Prince. We have also spread the word to the surrounding Kingdoms."

The princess was taken aback by the change in mood, Alberu jumped off the carriage unconcerned and his subordinates brought a robe for him.

"By chance we meet the Princess here, what if the Princess takes us to your Family?"

Now it's time for the final plan.

.

.

.

Alberu headed for the meeting room in the Whipper Imperial Palace, his clothes had been changed to a simpler, neater shirt, a black robe slung over his shoulders and the Crossman Family crest on his chest.

His appearance had returned to his Prince form and several of Alberu's subordinates and the Knights that had caught Alberu's attention followed behind him.

Alberu reached the meeting room and saw the people present, several ministers and military generals.  But Alberu couldn't see the King or Queen here.

Then several people who seemed to be the princes and princesses of the Whipper Kingdom entered from the other door along with Alberu, even the Princess who bought them was there.

Alberu greeted first as a guest.

“Greetings to the Prince and Princess, I am Alberu Crossman, the first Prince of the Roan Kingdom”

"Greetings to the First Prince."

The higher-ups of the Kingdom present still had enough manners to greet.

But not with the Royal Family.

"Please have a seat, Prince."

One of the older Princes started and everyone sat down.

Alberu immediately started talking because he wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"I'll get straight to the point, the people of your Kingdom kidnap the people of the Roan Kingdom as slaves, I don't care how your Kingdom goes but I hope you don't touch the people of the Roan Kingdom again."

_____________________________

April 1, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 259 14
*Sequel to "Another 'Life', Another Chance"* Awoken, the red head heard a continuous beep and opened his eyes to see the bright lights of the ceiling...
496K 14.7K 30
Book 1 (𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅) a story where Y/n L/n was accidentally placed in a all boys volleyball club, but one certain person caught her eyes. it w...
608K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
46.9K 1.8K 13
◆BL [MxM] ◆Mpreg (if you are not a fan of bl and mpreg please move on...) Yoo Joonghyuk was the Third prince of current emperor. After 2 years Yoo J...