𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 (MLP S...

By MuiYui_Tokito

"𝕬𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖜 𝖆 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙." (Y/N) Frost, a pony that... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 2 (Coronation Day)
Chapter 3 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 1)
Chapter 4 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 2)
Chapter 5 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 1)
Chapter 6 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Games Ponies Play)
Chapter 8 (Magical Mystery Cure)
Author's Notes
Chapter 9 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 2)
Chapter 11 (Twilight and (Y/N) Time)
Chapter 12 (Equestria Games)
Chapter 13 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-1)
Chapter 14 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-2)
Chapter 15 (Princess Spike)
Chapter 16 (Slice of Life)

Chapter 1 (A Visit to Ponyville)

2.3K 33 4
By MuiYui_Tokito

Woooo okay first chapter here, just a note Twilight is still a unicorn here, this takes place after Discord was turned to stone again, and before the Canterlot Wedding. :)

I hope that Isn't too confusing.

Btw (O/N) means 'Owl Name'

...

Time skip 2 years (age 12)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been two years since I lived here in Canterlot Castle, and I've heard so much about all the things that happened before and when I got here.

First of Luna was reformed from being turned into Nightmare Moon by six mares using the artifacts called 'The Elements of Harmony'. As I can recall from Celestia and Luna there are six elements; Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and the last one Magic.

Second Celestia's student is actually one who represented the element of Magic, she must be feeling proud of her student. And she also invited her student and her friends to attend the Grand Galloping Gala.

And I'm shocked to hear from her that 'it was the best Grand Galloping Gala ever'. I guess it must've been so boring with all of the high nobles. In fact she even said to me that the Grand Galloping Gala is always awful, and that's why she invited her student and her friends so that they could lighten things up a bit.

And lastly they also turned Discord back to stone prison, after being set free when Celestia and Luna aren't connected to the Elements anymore. It would make a lot of sense, since these six ponies represent the Elements of Harmony so well they can turn Discord back to stone, and they did it successfully so that they can prevent their home from being turned into the 'Chaos Capital of the World'.

I'm twelve years old now and my coronation to being officially crowned as Princess, happens next week.

I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous. The Coronation would take place here in Canterlot, not Arendelle that would only happen if I'm at the age of being crowned as Queen.

Today I would be visiting Ponyville to check the things that is needed for my coronation such as; good weather, the food and treats, the party afterward, the music, and finally the dress, I need to get fitted, by my dressmaker.

Right now I'm on my way to the Canterlot throne room. There I saw Celestia signing some papers. I cleared out my throat and called out to her.

(Y/N): Celestia?

Celestia looks up and sees me giving a small wave to her, she giggles and gesture to me to come forward.

Princess Celestia: Hello, (Y/N) are you ready to go to Ponyville?

(Y/N): Yes, I am.

Princess Celestia: Very well, I already asked some of the royal guards to escort you there. You just need to get to the chariot.

(Y/N): Thank you, Celestia.

Princess Celestia: Be careful, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I will, thank you.

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sees the chariot and gets on it. It starts to take off and fly, as (Y/N) looks back at the direction of Canterlot Castle and sees her snow owl, (O/N) flying towards her with a scroll on his beek. She holds out her hoof so that (O/N) can land on it.

(Y/N): Hey, buddy what's this?

(Y/N) takes out the scroll from her owl's leg and starts to read it.

'To, (Y/N)

'I'm sorry that I have to use (O/N) to deliver this letter to you instead of using my magic to send it to you, but I thought you might wanna have some company once you get there. I already wrote to my star pupil, Twilight Sparkle about meeting you there, so that she can help you look around.

Hope you enjoy your visit in Ponyville.

Sincerely, Auntie Celestia'

(Y/N) giggles lightly at the word 'Auntie', because for the past two years she spent in Canterlot, she has been thinking of Celestia and Luna as her own biological aunts, that one time she accidentally called Celestia and Luna 'Aunties', they were surprised at first but they said that it was okay and they didn't mind.

A hoot from (O/N) broke her out of her thoughts and stare at the view down below for she was almost there in Ponyville. They are just about to go down for a safe landing.

A few moments before (Y/N) landed:

A unicorn mare with a pale, light grayish mulberry coat color with a dark sapphire blue, with moderate purple mane and tail, and a brilliant raspberry streaks in it. The mare also has a pare of moderate violet colored eyes, and her cutie mark is a big magenta six pointed star and has five white little six pointed stars around it. This is Princess Celestia's star student, Twilight Sparkle.

Next to her is a baby dragon with light mulberry scales with, a light spring budish gray underbelly, and light lime green ear fronds. The spikes has a moderate harlequin color, with pair of moderate pistachio colored eyes, the dragon also has a list for the preparations. This is Twilight Sparkle's assistant, Spike.

Twilight is looking very nervous, especially meeting a princess that is close to her mentor, and somepony she has never met before. Spike is just relaxed while holding a list for the princess to check everything for her coronation. He sees Twilight freaking out and decided to speak up.

Spike: Twilight, calm down.

Twilight Sparkle: 'Calm down?'..... 'CALM DOWN?!?!'. Princess Celestia is sending her fellow princess to check preparations for her coronation, and I have never met this princess before, and then you're telling me to CALM DOWN?!?!

Spike: Uhhh, Yes?

Twilight Sparkle: Well DON'T, everything needs to be perfect for the princess.

Spike: (Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: What?

Spike: The princess that's coming here, her name is (Y/N).

Twilight Spike: Huh, that name sounds familiar, like I've read it in a book before.

Spike: Well, maybe think about it later because she's here.

As Spike says this, Twilight immediately looked forward seeing the chariot coming down. Then an Alicorn mare got off the chariot with a snow owl on her back. She said something to the guards who escorted her, presumably a 'thank you' they gave her a nod in return, and then they went back to Canterlot.

Twilight Sparkle: Come on, Spike that's gotta be her.

(Y/N) looks around the town, and sees many ponies staring at her with wide eyes, and due to her great senses she can hear some of their whispering.

???: Is she the princess to check preparations for the coronation?

???: Wow she looks pretty young.

???: She may be expressionless, but she looks so cute.

???: I wonder what's her name?

(Y/N) just lets out a quite sigh from all the questions she just heard. She just keeps walking not really knowing where she's going, until she bumps into something, or rather somepony.

???: Woah, are you ok?

(Y/N) looks up and sees a unicorn mare, with a little dragon smiling at her.

(Y/N): Y-Yes, I-I'm okay.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you perhaps, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, I am.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh well it's very nice to meet you, My name is Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight extended her hoof out for (Y/N) to shake, and she politely shake it back, while introducing herself to her.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) Frost.

Spike: Hello there (Y/N), I'm Spike Twilight's assistant and friend.

Spike says this as he excitedly shook (Y/N)'s hoof with his claws.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia, told us you will be staying with us here overnight.

(Y/N): The Golden Oak Library?

Twilight could've swore she saw here eyes lit up when she mentioned the Golden Oak Library. But decided to shrug it off, and help her with the preparations as well as showing her around town.

(Y/N): Is that the list for the preparations for the coronation?

Spike: Uhhh yes, It is.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, did you seriously forget to bring A QUILL FOR CHECKING THE LIST?!

Spike: Uhhh hehe, nooooo?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I have one.

Twilight Sparkle: Uhhh, where?

(Y/N): Here. Hey buddy mind if I take one?

(O/N) just hoots and nods as he let's his owner take one feather from him. (Y/N) gently takes the feather from him and hands it to Spike.

(Y/N): Here you go, Spike.

Spike takes the quill from her and stares at it with stars in his eyes. Twilight's eyes also sparkle from the unique quill. (Y/N) sees this and just smiles lightly before gently poking Twilight and Spike.

(Y/N): Twilight, Spike?

Twilight and Spike: Oh, Sorry.

(Y/N): It's okay, you two. Anyway what's the first thing on the list, Spike?

Spike: Ehem, 'Checking good weather, which is sunny sky'.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, that's what Rainbow Dash is doing. Let's go check it.

(Y/N): Alright.

While walking to where Rainbow Dash is, Twilight decided to ask (Y/N) something ever since she saw her.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey, (Y/N)?

(Y/N) turns to her with a questioning look.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Twilight Sparkle: Don't count this as rude but, how old are you? You just seem pretty young.

(Y/N): Well, I'm 12 years old.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh wow, n-not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I didn't think there was anything wrong with what you said.

Spike: Look, there's Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N) looks up to the sky and sees a Pegasus mare, with a pale light grayish cerulean coat color. She has a rainbow colored mane and tail, her cutie mark is a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt, with a cloud on top of it, she also has a pair of moderate cerise colored eyes. This Pegasus mare, is Rainbow Dash.

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash, over here.

Rainbow Dash looks down to where Twilight and Spike were.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, Twilight. Hey, Spike. What brings you guys here?

Twilight Sparkle: We're actually here to check on the weather for the coronation next week.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, yeah after just a few more clouds, I'm done.

(Y/N): That's good to hear.

Rainbow Dash hears the new voice that doesn't belong to Twilight or Spike. Instead she looks to (Y/N) who was behind Spike and was blankly staring at her.

Rainbow Dash: Woah, Hey there, sorry I didn't notice you were there. The name's Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N): Likewise, I'm (Y/N) Frost.

Rainbow Dash: (Y/N) huh, neat name, and you're- Wait a-are you an Alicorn.

(Y/N): Yes.

Twilight Sparkle: Actually Rainbow, (Y/N) is actually the princess who is getting coronated next week.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, I just thought it was someone else because well you're to young? B-But t-there's nothing wrong with that, In fact, I think is pretty cool.

(Y/N): It's okay, I get that a lot. Anyway do you think you can keep the sky clear until next week?

Rainbow Dash: Don't worry princess, I'm more than sure I can handle it. Don't worry you will have the weather sunny skies for your coronation next week.

Spike checks the 'good weather' off the list.

(Y/N): Thank you, Rainbow Dash. Spike what's next on the list?

Spike: 'Food and treats'.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh Sweet Apple Acres, that's our next stop.

(Y/N): Oh okay, Thank you, Rainbow Dash. I hope to see you next week at Canterlot.

Rainbow Dash: You can bet I'm there, Frosty.

Rainbow Dash gives a playful salute to (Y/N), who gives a blank salute in return.

Rainbow Dash: ('Huh (Y/N)'s pretty cool, I kinda want to get to know her better.')

...

Twilight giggles at the interaction before calling her again.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey, are you liking it here in Ponyville so far?

(Y/N): Yes, I am enjoying it so far.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm happy to hear that.

Spike: Look we're here (Y/N), at Sweet Apple Acres.

(Y/N) looks ahead of her sees that she is indeed at Sweet Apple Acres, or rather right in front of it.

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly widens, and she gasp softly.

(Y/N): ('Wow.')

???: Howdy there, sugarcube.

As soon as she was done staring at the farm, she turned her head to the pony who spoke in a southern country accent.

It was a female earth pony with a brilliant gamboge coat color, and she has a pale light grayish olive colored mane and tail. She has three red apples for a cutie mark, she has a pair of moderate sap green colored eyes, and she's wearing a country accent hat. This female Earth Pony, is Applejack.

(Y/N): Oh, um hello. Sorry I didn't notice you there.

(Y/N) sheepishly scratches her, head while looking away. This cause Applejack to chuckle lightly.

Applejack: It's alright sugarcube. Hey there, Twilight, Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey there, AJ. This is (Y/N), she's the one who's gonna check all the preparations for the coronation next week.

Applejack: Oh, so you're the one getting crowned next week?

Applejack turns to (Y/N) and sees that she actually is an Alicorn, and she just nods her head to her question.

(Y/N): I'm currently checking all the food preparations and see if everything is handled.

Applejack: Well come and follow me, sugarcube and check it for yourself.

Applejack drags (Y/N) to see all the food being prepared right in front of her, there she saw many foods and sweet treats made out of apples. (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled from all of the delicious looking treats. Applejack sees this and smiles softly.

Applejack: Wanna try one, sugarcube?

(Y/N): Uhm, maybe just one apple. I heard from the ponies in this town that your farm has the best apples in all of Equestria.

Applejack: Well wherever you heard that from they are right, sugarcube.

Applejack walks toward an apple tree and bucks it. All of the apples from the tree were put in a bucket. (Y/N) sees it and looks at it with amazement in her eyes. Applejack grabs one red apple, and returned to (Y/N)'s side.

Applejack: Apple?

(Y/N) stares at it before returning her gaze to Applejack.

(Y/N): Yes, thank you.

(Y/N) uses her magic to levitate the apple towards her lips, and takes a bite out of it. Her eyes sparkled as she tasted the apple, and she takes another bite until she finished the apple. She licks her lips in satisfaction before turning back to Applejack.

(Y/N): That.. was.. very delicious. Thank you, Applejack.

Applejack: No problem, sugarcube.

Spike checks off the 'foods and treats' in the list.

Twilight Sparkle: Well thanks for this AJ. But we still have many things to check for the coronation.

(Y/N): Twilight's right, and I can see the food preparation is going well. And Applejack.. I hope to see you next week in Canterlot.

Applejack: Don't worry, sugarcube. I can assure you, I'll be there.

Applejack waves goodbye to them, and (Y/N) returned the wave to her, with her usual blank expression.

Applejack: ('That sugarcube sure is something, in a good way hope I get to know her better sometime.')

...

Spike: The next thing you need to inspect is the party, after the coronation. So Sugarcube Corner is our next stop.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike's right.

(Y/N): Okay.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey (Y/N), can I ask you a question?

(Y/N): Go ahead.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you... nervous?

(Y/N) turns to look at her, while still walking.

Twilight Sparkle: Nervous of... being crowned?

(Y/N) just sighs and decides to tell her the truth.

(Y/N): A bit... yes. Why do you ask, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: Oh I-Its b-because u-umm.

(Y/N) just tilts her head and was about to ask why she's stuttering until Spike spoke.

Spike: Hey Twilight, (Y/N) we're here. Sugarcube Corner.

(Y/N) shifts her attention from Twilight to the sweet shop right before her. It was decorated just like a dessert, literally and figuratively because of it's name.

Twilight Sparkle: Well then, let's go inside. ('Whoo, that was close, but I have a feeling she will be asking me about it later on.')

As the three of them entered inside (Y/N) immediately sees that it was decorated the same way as they see it outside. The place was like a literal shop made out of sweets and desserts.

(Y/N): ('Anypony can smell the sweet scent from all of the sweets and desserts in here.')

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie? Pinkie Pie.

???: Just a minute, Twilight. You can come to the kitchen though.

(Y/N) tilts her head when she heard the high pitched and cheerful voice of a mare that was presumably coming from the kitchen. (Y/N), Twilight, Spike, and (O/N) that was still on (Y/N)'s back entered the kitchen and saw an Earth Pony mare mixing some ingredients in a bowl and mixing them together with a whisk.

The Earth Pony mare has a pale light grayish raspberry coat color, her mane and tail are curly and has a brilliant raspberry color. Her cutie mark has three balloons, at the center there is a yellow balloon with a blue string, and in both sides there blue balloons with a yellow string. She also has pair of light cerulean colored eyes. This Earth Pony mare, is Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: Hey Twilight, hey Spike what can I help you with-*gasps*.

Pinkie let's out a huge gasp as her eyes land on (Y/N) and sees that she is an Alicorn. A huge smile forms on her face before she starts to bombard (Y/N) with a lot of questions.

Pinkie Pie: OMG, OMG, OMG!!! You're an Alicorn but you look too young though. Not that there's any problem with it, you look so cute!! Are you the one inspecting all the preparations for the coronation next week? Are you the one getting crowned? How old are you? What's your name?

Poor (Y/N) could only sweatdrop at the questions that was thrown to her by Pinkie Pie, but she clears her throat, and decides to answer her questions anyway.

(Y/N): Yes, I am an Alicorn, And thank you for the compliment, Yes I'm the one inspecting all the preparations for the coronation next week, Yes I'm the one getting crowned, I am 12 years old, And my name is, (Y/N) Frost. Nice to meet you, Pinkie Pie.

As (Y/N) was done saying that with her usual blank face she sees that the three of them were gaping at her, they could see that she really is just like a doll.

Pinkie Pie: Wow, that's a lot to take in and, I didn't expect you to answer all of my questions but nice to meet you too (Y/N).

(Y/N): Twilight and Spike told me you were the one in charge of the party after the coronation.

Pinkie Pie: Sure do, come here let me show you what I was thinking for the party.

(Y/N) just nods and follows Pinkie Pie, leaving Twilight and Spike alone for a moment.

Spike: That was so cool!! She managed to stay calm and collected at all of Pinkie's questions.

Twilight Sparkle: I have to admit, that was pretty impressive. Well she's guided by the princesses so I guess there's no surprise there.

Spike: What's surprising is that she is still young, yet she's already mature and independent.

Twilight Sparkle: Huh, you're right Spike. We've been next to her ever since she came here and she has this sense of authority and independence that you can see it at her words and actions.

With Pinkie Pie and (Y/N):

Pinkie Pie is busy telling (Y/N) the plans for the after party, and (Y/N) agrees with her plans, and this makes Pinkie happy so she gives (Y/N) a tight hug.

Pinkie Pie: Awww, thank you for loving the plans of the party afterward, (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem, Pinkie. And why are you hugging me?

(Y/N) questions with a head tilt.

Pinkie Pie: To show my gratitude towards you.

She smiles widely towards her.

(Y/N): Well Pinkie, there are some things I still have to inspect for the coronation. And would I see you next week in Canterlot?

Pinkie lets out a huge gasp and nods her head repeatedly, while she smiles widely.

Pinkie Pie: Of course, Of course, Of course, (Y/N). I wouldn't miss it for the world.

(Y/N): Well we should return to Twilight and Spike, and you might wanna let me go now.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, right. Hehe sorry.

Pinkie Pie just smiles sheepishly and lets go. She leads (Y/N) back to the kitchen where Twilight and Spike were waiting for them.

(Y/N): Spike you can check off the 'party afterwards' on the list.

Spike checks the 'party afterward' off the list.

Twilight Sparkle: What's next on the list, Spike?

Spike: Music, for the opening ceremony.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, Fluttershy she's the one in charge of the music.

(Y/N): We better get going now. Bye, Pinkie.

(Y/N) waves to her, as she returned it back with her huge grin, as she watched the four of them make they're way out of the shop, one thing was on her mind.

Pinkie Pie: ('That (Y/N) is very interesting, she like a cute doll, I can't wait to see her again next week. I want to get to know her more.')

...

Twilight and Spike was leading (Y/N) to where Fluttershy might be. Meanwhile (Y/N) was looking at the sky, while the same time checking what time it is. (O/N) was peacefully sleeping on her back for a bit of recovery.

(Y/N): ('Hmmm, It's the afternoon already, time sure is fast, I'll let (O/N) rest for now, he deserves it anyway.')

(Y/N) uses her magic to change (O/N)'s sleeping position on her back to a more comfortable one.

Not long after she hears some birds singing, and she recognizes the melody of it, for it was originated in her kingdom.

(Pause at 0:32, just imagine that it was the birds singing this, instead of a choir because it's gonna happen at Canterlot.)

Twilight Sparkle: That was beautiful, Fluttershy.

The said Pegasus lets out a startling gasp and turns to face Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N).

The Pegasus mare has a pale light grayish gold coat color, her mane and tail is long and silky and has a pale light grayish rose color. Her cutie mark has three pink butterflies, and her eyes are a moderate cyan color. This Pegasus mare, is Fluttershy.

(Y/N): We're sorry, we didn't mean to startle you.

Fluttershy stares at (Y/N) with wide eyes and tries to say something, but she just stutters on her words.

Twilight sees this and immediately helps her communicate with (Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah sorry about that, Fluttershy. Anyway this is (Y/N) Frost, she's the one inspecting all of the preparation for the coronation next week.

(Y/N) just nods and bows her head.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to meet you, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: L-Likewise.

(Y/N): If it's not too much trouble, would you mind to ask your birds to perform the music again?

Fluttershy: N-No, I-It's not too much trouble. Everyone?

All the birds have their attention on Fluttershy, as they patiently wait on what she's gonna say.

Fluttershy: Alright, everyone we're gonna do another round, when I count to three, start okay? Just like we practiced.

All the birds gave her chirps of agreement, and as she counted to three, the music started. And there it was the beautiful melody that (Y/N) always recognized, she felt a wave of nostalgia hit her when she was listening to the music, that a small smile starts to appear on her face.

Spike sees this and nudges Twilight to let her see for herself. She smiles softly towards this, and lets her head be at peace from the music. Once the music was done, Spike checks 'the music' off the list, and (Y/N) lets her face go blank once again.

Fluttershy: Well how was that, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): It...was...Beautiful. It was more than enough.

Fluttershy: O-Oh thank you, (Y-Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: Well Spike, what's next on the list?

Spike: The last thing (Y/N) need to inspect is her dress, and she needs to get fitted.

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity is the last one.

(Y/N): We better get going now, thank you for the performance, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Y-You're W-Welcome, (Y/N).

(Y/N): And, Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: Y-Yes?

(Y/N): I hope to see you at Canterlot next week.

Fluttershy: Oh, yes I will be there.

The three of them left Fluttershy alone with her birds again. And she timidly waves to (Y/N) goodbye, and as she waves back to her, before looking forward one again.

Fluttershy: ('(Y/N)'s very pretty, and she loved the performance, she's so nice even though she's pretty blank, I want to get to know her better.')

...

As the three of them were walking in silence, they finally made it to the boutique. It has a beautiful structure to it with different variety of colors. This, is Rarity's Boutique.

(Y/N): ('Wow, It's very pretty.')

Spike: Let's go in.

Spike opened the door for (Y/N) and Twilight so that they could go first. Once (Y/N) was inside she can see that the interior is just as beautiful on the outside.

(Y/N) hears some quite humming and turns to her left and sees a unicorn mare organizing some fabric and some threads. The unicorn mare was beautiful she has a light gray coat color, her mane and tail has some curls, and it has a moderate indigo and on the shadowed side, a gradient of dark mulberry to moderate mulberry colors. Her cutie mark is three light blue diamonds, and she has a pair of moderate azure colored eyes, and light cornflower bluish gray eyeshadow. This unicorn mare, is Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle: Uhm, Rarity?

Rarity: Yes what can I do for you darling-AAHHHHH!!

Rarity screamed when her eyes landed on (Y/N) as she darts her eyes back and forth to her wings and her horn realizing what she did, she cleared her throat and apologized.

Rarity: I am deeply sorry, what I did was inappropriate. What's you're name, darling?

(Y/N): It's alright, and my name is (Y/N) Frost, nice to meet you, Rarity.

Rarity: I see. Twilight, Spike, is she the one getting crowned next week.

Spike: Yeah, she's the one inspecting all of the preparations.

Rarity: Ooh, so that means I can finally get you fitted for your dress. Come with me darling.

Rarity leads (Y/N) to a room Twilight and Spike following them, Rarity levitates a piece of paper with a drawing of a dress in it, and shows it to (Y/N).

Rarity: I already did the design for you're dress, but if you don't like this one then that's alright we can change it to how you want it.

(Y/N) takes a look at the design and she was impressed with the details of it, and she thinks that is already perfect.

(Y/N): There's no need for changes, I love this design already.

Rarity: Really?!

(Y/N) just nods and returns the design to her.

Rarity: Then I can get started to fitting you. Just stay still, darling.

(Y/N) stays still while Rarity grabs her tape measure, and starts to fit her. While fitting Rarity asked (Y/N) a couple of questions.

Rarity: How old are you, darling? Just curious.

(Y/N): 12 years old.

Rarity: Wow. What kingdom do you live in? If It's not too much to ask.

(Y/N): Well, I'm currently living in Canterlot, but I was born and raised for 10 years in Arendelle, that's my home and kingdom.

Rarity: I see, what made you move to Canterlot, darling?

(Y/N): My parents...they're not here anymore...

Rarity's eyes widen and immediately apologizes.

Rarity: Oh my, I-I'm so sorry darling, I-I didn't mean to go to that kind of topic.

(Y/N): It's okay. You didn't know.

Meanwhile Twilight and Spike were listening to their conversation, and they were just as shocked as Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle: I didn't know she had to go through that. And now I remember why her name is so familiar.

Spike: Why is it familiar, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: "The Royal Frost Family of Arendelle. King (F/N), Queen (M/N), and their one daughter, Princess (Y/N). 2 years ago, the King and Queen went to a voyage, nopony knows why they need to do this, this detail remains a mystery, unfortunately there was a huge storm that sunken the ship where the King and Queen was boarded, and nopony survived the disaster, thus the death of the King and Queen of Arendelle. The young Princess was sent to Canterlot to live with the other princesses. But the ponies of Arendelle believes that their princess is gonna return to their kingdom, and when she becomes of age she will be crowned queen and the ponies of Arendelle will have a ruler once more." That's the summary of the book I read, Spike.

Spike: Woah that's a lot to take in. But why is she called 'princess' on the book? When she's getting crowned next week.

Twilight Sparkle: She's already a Princess at birth, she's just not officially crowned yet.

Spike: Oh I get it.

Back to Rarity and (Y/N), Rarity was done fitting (Y/N), and said that she's gonna prepare the materials and start doing the dress.

Rarity: I can assure you, darling that the dress will be finished by this week so that I can bring it to you at Canterlot before the coronation.

(Y/N): Thank you, Rarity. And I hope to see you at Canterlot next week.

Rarity: I'll be sure to be there, darling.

(Y/N): Well goodbye for now, Rarity.

Rarity: And to you as well, darling.

Rarity waved (Y/N) goodbye, and as she returned it, she got back to Twilight and Spike. Spike checked the 'dress' off the list. And the 3 of them went out of the boutique.

Rarity: ('(Y/N) is very intriguing, and really lovely despite her blank face, I hope to get to know her better sometime.')

...

Spike checks the list and see that every preparation is already inspected and ready for the coronation next week.

Spike: Okay, (Y/N) everything in the list is completed. All you need to do now is go to the Golden Oak Library, and have some good rest. You deserved it.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike's right you could use the rest. And don't worry there's an extra bed you can use and (O/N) can be beside you, he does seem to be obedient towards you.

(Y/N): Thank you, Spike. Thank you, Twilight. I appreciate it.

A little more walking and they finally made it to the Golden Oak Library. It was simple yet comfortable.

Twilight opens the door and let's her go inside first. And (Y/N) was in awe at the amazing structure of the library.

(Y/N): ('Wow, look at all of these books.')

Twilight Sparkle: Well how do you like it, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): It's amazing, and just wonderful.

Twilight and Spike smiled towards her response.

Twilight Sparkle: Come on, we'll show you your bed upstairs.

The 3 of them came upstairs and (Y/N) was met by more bookshelves, books, a telescope, a wide window, 2 beds, and 1 mini bed for Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: Here's you're bed, (Y/N). And (O/N) can be here at your bedside.

(Y/N): Thank you, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: No problem, (Y/N). I'll send a letter to Princess Celestia that you're already resting, and all of the preparations are ready for next week.

(Y/N): Okay.

Twilight leaves the room to go tell Spike to write the letter. (Y/N) gently wakes up her owl, (O/N) and he's fluttering his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness and flies over to (Y/N)'s bedside. (Y/N) lays down on the bed letting out an exhausted sigh, as she closes her eyes peacefully.

(Y/N): ('What a long day.)

It was nighttime now and Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N) were eating dinner.
After they ate (Y/N) went to wash herself up, after she was done she used her magic to levitate a towel so that she can dry her mane and tail.

After drying it she used her magic to brush her mane and tail softly. Her platinum blonde locks are now softly brush, and she decides to leave it at that for tonight no bun, no braid, just leaving her mane and tail down, and it was quite long but she liked it at that.

She sits down on the bed and levitates a few books next to it for her to read. Twilight and Spike now came in the room and ready for bed.

Twilight Sparkle: You're gonna do some light reading before going to sleep too, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes. And Twilight? Spike?

Twilight and Spike: Yeah?

(Y/N): Both of you will be in Canterlot next week too, right?

Twilight and Spike: Of course we will. Don't worry (Y/N) we'll be there with all of our friends too.

(Y/N): Okay.

After 30 minutes of light reading Twilight called it was time to go to sleep. Spike shut all of the lights off and the 3 of them had started to fall asleep.

Twilight Sparkle: Goodnight Spike, and (Y/N).

Twilight thought that she wasn't gonna get a response but stops when she heard two mumbling.

Spike: Night, Twilight.

(Y/N): Good night, Twilight.

Twilight hears this and smiles softly before drifting off to sleep.

...

Morning came (Y/N) was the first to wake up, she used Twilight's things to make some breakfast for the 2 of them and herself. Twilight woke up to the smell of pancakes, and she stretched for a bit before waking up Spike.

Twilight and Spike came down to have some breakfast but surprised that (Y/N) is done making pancakes for breakfast.

Twilight and Spike: Morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning. Come on, I made breakfast.

The 3 of them sat down and started to eat Twilight and Spike were surprised on how good the pancakes tasted, and they started to it eat a little faster.

Twilight Sparkle: This is delicious, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you, Twilight.

Spike: Are you going back to Canterlot after breakfast?

(Y/N): Yes, I am. The same chariot that escorted me here will be bringing me back to Canterlot today.

Spike: Oh, right.

Spike's ears fall down as he was a bit disappointed that she was gonna leave right now. Twilight and (Y/N) frown at this before (Y/N) gets an idea, she pats Spike's head in a reassuring manner.

(Y/N): Don't be disappointed, Spike I am gonna see you again next week for the coronation, and you can always write to me. You too, Twilight you can always write to me too.

Both Twilight and Spike nodded their heads eagerly at this. They finished their breakfast and decided to clean up before taking (Y/N) to the chariot. They were done cleaning and (Y/N) headed back upstairs to get her snow owl, (O/N).

(Y/N): (O/N), come on boy It's time to go.

(O/N) nodded and flew behind his owner to keep up with her.

The 4 of them left the Golden Oak Library, and headed toward the same chariot that escorted (Y/N) here.

(Y/N): Well I guess this is goodbye for now you two.

Spike: (Y/N).

Spike ran towards (Y/N) before she can get onto the chariot, and hugs her tightly. (Y/N) gasps at this lightly because she hasn't been hugged that much, but is even more surprised when Twilight ran to her and hugged her tightly as well.

Twilight and Spike: Take care, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Take care too, Twilight and Spike.

(Y/N) has a small smile on her face before letting go with each other, and hopping on the chariot.

A crowd of ponies start to gather around the chariot staring at awe at the young Alicorn with her snow owl right beside her, a young colt with three turtles for a cutie mark was staring at (Y/N) with a smile and light blush on his face.

The chariot then started to take off leaving the ponies with big smiles on their faces. Spike and Twilight was waving at (Y/N), who returned their waves with one of her genuine smiles.

Spike: Goodbye, (Y/N).

(Y/N) makes a little snowflake with her hoof and lets it fly as the chariot gets farther. The snowflake lands on Spike's nose as he and Twilight keeps waving at her before the chariot was nowhere to be seen anymore. (Y/N) can see Canterlot once again, the chariot landed her safely and she thanked them once again before walking inside towards the throne room. There she sees Celestia reading a note.

(Y/N): I'm home.

Celestia looks up and smiles towards her.

Princess Celestia: Welcome back. I take it that your visit to Ponyville was alright?

(Y/N): It...was..great. The visit was great.

Princess Celestia: I'm glad to hear that, (Y/N). Oh and you're excused by the way, I still have to do some duties you may go to you're room and rest for a bit before doing your own duties, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you, Celestia.

Celestia nods toward her with a smile before (Y/N) walks toward her room and lies in her bed, (O/N) following right behind her.

(Y/N): ('Maybe I'm ready for officially being crowned. I hope it go's well.')

...

..

.

Welp that was a loongg chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

Next chapter is coronation day.

And young Sandbar seeing you~? It will take some time before I start writing in season 8, but hopefully it will be soon.

Until then goodbye for now.  :)

...

6203 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
56.4K 1.5K 31
This will be my first time posting here. It's not my first time making a fanfic though. This fanfic will revolve around the reader and a genderbent v...
60.7K 1.8K 11
You grew up being judged for your size because you don't have the features and grace of a woman...it made you feel like and outcast...no one would un...
20K 253 26
Being in love with a best friend can be challenging , Star, finally got the courage in confessing her feelings to Marco, while Marco in the other han...