Ghost Of You // Harukyu

Por Aziel_25

// Wherein, Kim Junkyu, a boy who can communicate with ghosts meets Haruto Watanabe, a stray ghost who tried... Más

캐릭터 :
하나 (1) :
둘(2):
삼 (3):
사(4) :
author's note!
Happy Birthday Park Jihoon !!
여섯(5):
여섯(6):
일곱(7):
여덟(8):
십 (10) :
열하나 (11) :
열두 (12):
십삼 (13):
십사 (14):
십오 (15):
십육 (16):
십칠 (17):
십팔 (18):
십구 (19):
이십 ; 마지막 ( 20 ; Last )
Announcement‼️

아홉(9) :

223 20 1
Por Aziel_25

Junkyu's POV:

The next day, Haruto is with me to school today and I'll be asking the three J-lines again.

I'm already in the classroom while Haruto just stands at the corner beside the window, watching something outside.

I was staring at him for long that I didn't realize that someone spoke that make me turn around to see who it is.

"Hey,junkyu! Who are you staring at?"Jihoon asked.

"Uh nothing..it's nothing..What do you want?"I answered.

"Nothing. I just want to catch your attention."Jihoon said, giggling.

"Stop that.."I added.

When I take a glance at where Haruto was standing, he wasn't there. I looked around, worriedly.

"Who are you looking to, Junkyu?"Jihoon asked.

I ignored Jihoon as I continue to look around.

Where could he be?

What if he disappeared before he could find his body?

"Junkyu-yah!"Jihoon called.

I looked at Jihoon who are staring at me.

"What's wrong with you today? you keep looking around. Who are looking for?"Jihoon said.

"I-i'll go to the restroom first.. I'll be back!"I added as I was about to stand up when our teacher came in.

Wow, great timing.

I sat down as I glare at the teacher, pouting.

Where is he?

~~

Time Skip: Lunch

After the teacher left, I put my things in my bag. I was about to leave when I saw Haruto walking in.

I put out my phone and put it on my ear like I have someone to talk to as I walked in front of him.

"Where did you go earlier? I was worried!"I whined.

"Sorry, Kyu hyung.I walked around because I was bored. Your school looks great. I just discovered that you had a school garden.." He said as he patted my head.

"You should have told me earlier.."I pouted.

"I'll tell you next time, okay?"He smiled.

I was startled when someone's arm hang around my shoulder. It was Jihoon and the others at his back.

"Who are you talking to, Junkyu?"Jihoon asked."You have a boyfriend?"

"I have to go. Talk to you later, okay? bye, ~.."I said as I pretended to end the call and looked at Haruto before the others."It's just a friend of mine.."

"Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm already hungry.."Doyoung said.

I just nodded as we walked to the cafeteria while Haruto just followed us from behind.

When we get to the cafeteria, we buy our food and sat at the table as we wait for jeongwoo and Junghwan to arrive.

Soon Junghwan and Jeongwoo arrived and bought food before sitting down next to us...

The others just talk about what happened to their classes while I stare at the three J-line.

"Why are you staring at them, Junkyu? do you want to say something?"Hyunsuk asked as he pointed at Yoshi, Asahi, and Mashiho.

"Yes,hyung.I would have asked the three J-line about something.."I answered as the three looked at me.

"About what?"Hyunsuk asked...

"It's about that Haruto again, is it?"Asahi said.

"Yes..I'll ask one more time and you three  should answer me honestly right now.."I added as I noticed that Yoshi looked nervous.."Do you know Haruto?"

"No..W-we don't know who he is.."Mashiho answered.

They're lying again.

I just chuckled.

"How long will you lie to me?Mashi?Yoshi? Asahi?"I said.

"W-what do you mean?"Mashiho asked.

"They said they didn't know..why are you still forcing them, Junkyu hyung?"Yedam said.

"It's not your problem! don't interfere!"I added, raising my voice.."You three are still lying!"

"Junkyu Hyung is scaring me.." Junghwan mumbled as he scoots closer to Jihoon.

"i found haruto's account on his instagram and this is what i found! you three are in his post.."I said as i put out my phone and show them the picture.."Now, don't tell me that you didnt know him!"

 "And why are you making it a big deal? As if you know about him.." Asahi said..

"I know him because he's my friend!"I added.

"If you're a friend of him, then stop asking us about haruto."Mashiho said.

"I need answers from you three.."I added.

"Answers from what?"Yoshi asked..

"Answers about where haruto now and what really happened to him.."I answered."Im sure that something happened to him..thats why im asking you three."

 "Nothing wrong with haruto and we dont know where he is now.." Asahi said..

"Nothing wrong? then, why -" I was cutted off when someone's hand patted on my shoulder.. I didnt look who it is because i know its haruto like he's telling me to stop talking..

"Stop asking,hyung.. they're uncomfortable now.."Haruto said as I looked at the others..

They look uncomfortable..

"Nevermind...I'm sorry..I'm going back to our classroom.."I said as I stand up..

"But your food.."Jihoon added.

"Junghwan can finish it, consider it as my treat...I lost my appetite.."I said as I left the cafeteria..

"Hyung,can we go to the school garden?I think it's a good place to clear your mind.."Haruto said..

I just nodded as we walked to the school garden..

When we arrived at the garden, we sat on the bench..

I put out my phone and pretended to be calling someone..

"Hyung, why are you still pretending like you're calling someone when you talk with me? we are the only ones here.."Haruto said..

"I don't want to be embarrassed.."I added.."I'm sorry about what happened earlier.."

"No worries,hyung.."He said.."Maybe they don’t really know what happened to me.."

"I don't know... I feel like they really know something.."I added..

"Do they know that you can see a ghost?"Haruto asked..

I shooked my head..

"No..I never tell anyone about it..I'm scared that they'll be scared at me or being awkward around me once they know.."I answered..

"What if they don't? hyung,maybe you should give it a try telling them.."Haruto said.

"I don't have a courage to tell them,ruto..I'm still scared.."I added..

"Then, tell them when you feel like you're  ready..No need to force yourself,hyung.."He said..

"You know, you make me even more excited to meet you.."I chuckled..

He just smiled at me...

Before I could speak, the school bell rang to indicate that our break was over..

"Let's go back..you don't want me to be late for my next subject,right?"I said, giggling as i stands up..

"No, hyung.."He added as he stands up too..

We left the school garden and walked back to the classroom..

Haruto stayed inside the classroom the whole time until our class is dismissed..

~~
Time Skip:

I put my things in my bag as haruto stands besides me..

"Junkyu-ah..Do you have plans today?"Jihoon asked.."Do you want to go to the arcade with us?"

"I don't have time for that...uhmm, see you next time I guess.."I answered before leaving  the classroom..

"Hyung,why did you ignore him?do you have plans later?"Haruto asked.

"No,ruto..I don't want to be with them for now.."I answered..

"Is it because what happened earlier?"He asked.

I nodded..

"Hyung, don't be like that.."He said..

"Let's just talk later,okay?"I added..

He just nodded as we walked home..

~~~~
Teu-Hi 👋💙

I hope you like this  long chapter ✨

Word count : 1271

Stay healthy and safe y'all 💙

Teu-bye 👋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 274 45
He's like missing piece of my puzzle that i tried to deny forming the truth of myself. He came like a lightning volt, awakening that part of me i tho...
18.3K 1.2K 26
Junkyu and Haruto both are trauma with their past meet each other in company. They finally found each other comfort. Read more to know what happen to...
23.2K 1K 12
A harukyu fanfic !! - Japanese transferee, known to be intimidating and cold named Watanabe Haruto meets his polar opposite; the adorable and odd Kim...
55.7K 1.8K 39
Bad Boy The Series : Book Three With the promise ring from Watanabe Haruto, Kim Junkyu thought their relationship would stay the same even though the...