Rope Bunny

By MiMi67949

Meet Mila ray song 23 year old nursing student finally living on her own in a new state with a bad past and a... More

Welcome READERS
Dante
Mila
Ace
Mila
Ace
Cast (mila friend group )
Dante
Mila
Ace
Dante
Mila
Hey everyone
Dante
Mila
Mila
Ace
Dante
Mila
To my readers
Mila
Dante
Ace
Blabbing
Mila
Ace
Mila
Mila
Bitter sweet moment
Mila
Mila
Dante
Mila
Mila
Hiii

Hi readers

2.7K 18 0
By MiMi67949

I have been working on a quadruple update and I'm so excited for it book one is fastly coming to an end and book two will be out shortly.

With 7k reads I am so excited to take you guys on this wild ride with me I have so many amazing things planned. Especially with going back in this book and fixing it up all the spelling mistakes and fixing the paragraphs.

When I started out this was all for fun and I wasn't taking it seriously but I am now and I really wanna go somewhere with my characters. I'm so excited for book 2 because that's when everything picks up pace and we are very excited for that.

There will be some time jumps but they are very needed with how I want the story to go. I'm ready to take on this emotional roller coaster with you guys and I can not wait. Thank you all for being such amazing readers I appreciate every single one of you.

Continue to follow my tik tok and insta I'm thinking of posting some more edits and getting some sneak peeks out there.

Love you all and thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 807 27
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...
2.2M 55.9K 40
My heart sounded like a hammer within my body. I was weak and defenseless as he held both of my hands above my head. Fuck. Two dark blue irises were...
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
84.8K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...