Dante

Mila shortly fell asleep in my arms as me and my brother sat on the bathroom floor. "I have no words for what I just saw.." he looks at her with soft eyes pushing hair from her face "our poor angel."

I look down at the small girl in my arms as I wrap my arms tighter wanting to shield her from any pain she feels, hearing my phone ring ace reaches for it before pulling it out. "It's Joey... he has the records" my brother says softly as we get off the floor and carry Mila to my room laying her in the bed, ace climbs in next to her as I check my phone going over the records.

Mila ray song 23, 5'2, brown hair I chuckle at that looking over her pink highlights that I never knew I would like so much, born in Canada birthday May 16th. Ace birthday is the 9th of January and mine is the 12th of July.

I keep reading she went to high tech high school on the eastern bay of New York and graduated with honors. Still in college also doing her nursing practice I keep reading until I get to her hospital files since she was born making my blood boil. Fractured bones , knife wounds , burn marks , black eyes , few head cases and she was put into a mental hospital for kids at the age of 12 for "unnatural behavior and explosive anger." 

If somebody was beating the shit out of me almost every day of my life I would have explosive anger too, I gripped the phone tightly reading the file on her mom, broken ribs, head trauma , snapped neck , broken arm...Jesus I close my phone not being able to read anymore for right now feeling my anger rise.

"That bad ?" Ace asks while holding Mila as I watch them slowly coming down from my anger. " I'm going to kill her father with my bare hands and lay his head at her feet" i rasp out rolling my neck to get the tension out.

"For now we just need to take care of her and find out who put out that hit.. I think it's best Mila and her friends stay awhile for protection it's not safe" he looks down at her with soft eyes. My brother may have got the better parts of me but he's just as ruthless as I am if not more he hides it well behind smiles and jokes and a soft smirk but deep within there's madness there...lurking waiting to claw its way to the surface and take over.

When he looks at our little dove that madness disappears and I sometimes see the little boy I fought so hard to protect from our father.

Climbing into bed with them I slide behind Mila as we both lay on our sides keeping her protected, she hums softly relaxing against us as I smile softly. "She will be my reason for being good D, she's all I need to want to be good."

I look towards my little brother nodding in agreement "nothing will ever harm her while we are around we have to tell her the truth all of them they need to train because little dove now that we got you we aren't letting you go ever."

Mila didn't have a nightmare for the rest of the night but the sneaky girl snuck away while me and my brother were sleeping. Climbing out of bed I headed to the kitchen to hear laughter and voices I rounded the corner and saw Mila and Emily making pancakes while carter was sitting on the stool cutting up some fresh fruit for a fruit salad.

It had been a long time since this home was filled with laughter and happiness and it made me feel funny to see it happening, I quietly watched from the sides watching them joke around as Emily and my little dove bumped hips to the soft music playing in the background.

Ace made his way behind me watching the 3 friends interact with a soft smile Mila must have told the cooks and maids to have the day off sweet little dove wanting to give everyone an easy break. Carter made another joke as Mila snorted smiling brightly over at him before her head whipped up looking at my brother and I.

She blushes slightly before waving us over " Ems and I made breakfast for everyone I'm sorry I sent your cooks home I'll make all the food today I didn't mean to overstep.." she looks a little worried and I frown at that walking over to her and pulling her close to me
"Thank you for breakfast little dove it smells great " I nod at Emily as Carter sets out all the plates for all of us and me and ace sit putting Mila between us.

"We always make breakfast together after a sleepover it's what keeps our friend bond so strong aint that right babe "Carter winks at Emily as she blushes rolling her eyes "whatever loser " she smiles digging into her food as Mila smiles.

"We have the best sleepovers we read books and watch scary movies sometimes paint I love to paint, there's music and snacks and makeovers and sometimes even dress up! " Mila bounces in her seat happily as ace smiles down at her " that sounds super fun angel may we join the next one ?"

Mila bites her lip looking at him nodding her head softly as I feel my dick harden in my sweats. Jesus Christ this girl is going to kill me and she doesn't even know it, I dig into my food moaning from the taste as Mila smiles at me. "Do you like it? " I nod still chewing as she smiles happily eating her food.

Breakfast goes smoothly we all fall into conversation like we are long lost friends or something my girl sure does know how to pick a friend group. Carter and Emily are honestly the best people and they care about Mila so much I usually can't stand people their vibes are never right the girls to stuck up from the money they get from these rich assholes but these 3 they only have each other and they are perfectly happy like that.

"Hey where did you go" Mila whispers in my ear as I shiver looking down at her " no where I'm right here.. can me and my brother take you on a date tonight?"

I don't know where the hell that came from but the urge to make her ours is so strong it thumps wildly in my chest. "As in both of you?... together.. with me?" I see her press her thighs together as her eyes lower and I smirk loving the reaction she has to me. "Yes little dove.. is that okay ?" I lower my voice as she looks to my lips then my eyes " I would love too what should I wear" she smiles at me and my heart flutters in my goddamn chest like a love sick puppy.

" I would like to pick something for you if that's okay." She nods and goes back to eating as the rest of the morning goes smoothly tonight.. we tell her just who we are and let her decide what she wants to do with that information and I hope like hell it means she wants to stay.