Mila

After the incident this morning I called my friends carter and Emily I met them when I moved her after getting kicked out of foster care. I was so happy to finally leave that place it was horrible every family was the same.

They didn't care about us orphans they were there for the money, I got abused more , molested , bullied you named it. If it wasn't the kids doing it, the adults surely would especially when I hit 13 and started to grow into my body.

The husbands would gawk at me and touch me inappropriately and the wives would hate me for it calling me a slut and whore smacking me around, never actually realizing I didn't want that attention I just wanted a family and to be loved.

That's all I ever wanted after my dad got arrested and my mom died. I could never forgive my father for killing my mother, I haven't seen him since that day I heard he was arrested for her murder but I never had the guts to go see him I couldn't it hurt to much the memories were to bad.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my head as is stood in my shower under the hot water. "Fuck" I muttered realizing they were already here and I wasn't paying attention.

I quickly climb out of the shower wrapping my body in a soft white towel as I walked to my front door and unlocked it letting my two best friends in, "woah woah hot mama look at you" Emily squealed dramatically as cater rolled his eyes playfully pushing past her sitting on my couch.

I smiled softly giving her a tight hug as i closed the door behind her and went over to carter giving him a kiss on the cheek which he smiles at.

"Hello beautiful " he smirked looking me up and down as I blushes shaking my head walking back to my room.

"Two minutes !" I squeaked out and going into my closet and drying off as I looked for something to wear. We were going clubbing and I wanted to live a little so I went with something daring.

I pulled the two piece out it was all over black the shirt was cropped and long sleeve and tight making my boobs look really good in it and the skirt was long with two long slits going all the way up my legs only leaving a long part to cover my privates.

I couldn't wear the panties with it because the sides of the panties would show so I'm basically naked underneath I slipped on my black open toed heels and let my hair down into a curly mess.

I applied some lip gloss and light blush and grabbed my clutch walking out. " okay don't be cruel how do I look ?" I asked my friends as they both stared at me in shock "too much ?" I panicked not wanted to go over board.

" No no no it's perfect you look hot girl damnnnn" Emily complemented as cater smiled " she's right you look great don't worry we'll be with you all night".

I smiled and grabbed my keys as we all headed out of my apartment and downstairs. Hopefully this night goes well.

An hour later and we were pulling up to this club called LUSH written in bold letters. I could hear the music blasting through the speakers and I saw the colorful lights switching with the beats.

Emily leads the way given this was her idea and she knew the bouncer. She walked over to him swaying her hips as he smiled at her wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, she whispered something into his ear and he nodded letting us in immediately.

I smiled at him as a thank you and carter led the way to the bar, after 30 mins we were on our 7th shot and finally dancing. I rocked my hips on carter as he grind against me to the beat our bodies moving in sync.

I trusted Carter with my whole life he was the only man that could touch me like this. I was afraid of men for very good reasons but he somehow made me feel safe.

We always danced together and flirted but we both knew that's just how our friendship was he wasn't ready to settle and I didn't have those feelings for him. That didn't mean I couldn't use him to keep men away from me especially at the club and he had no problem with it.

Having to suddenly pee I told him in his ear as he nodded and I stumbled my way to the bathroom, I walked into the marble bathroom and relived myself in the stall with a soft sigh. I walked over and washed my hands heading out when suddenly I was bumped and rough hands grabbed me pushing me against the wall.

"Easy baby you could've hurt me " the nasty man slurred and I started to panic he was so close to me I felt like I couldn't breath it was suffocating. "Let me go " I said weakly almost hyperventilating as I tried to stay strong and focus on my heart beat.

I pushed against him with all my strength and he just trapped me further. "Is that anyway to treat someone who stopped you from falling ?" He started touching me with sick smile as I started crying.

"Come on baby let's have some fun I'll make it good for you " he kissed my neck wet and sloppy as I screamed out tears streaming down my face.

Suddenly he was snatched away from me and sent to the floor with a strong kick to his rib, I flinched so hard hearing the loud crack that I almost banged my head on the wall.

I looked up with watery eyes to see two men towering over him as one delivered powerful punches to the man's face. I winced when I heard another crack and the blond headed one whipped his head to face me as I looked at him.

He was deadly handsome blond curly hair that you could tug on thick bulging muscles, a strong jaw and dark blue eyes and for the first time I wasn't afraid to be around a man somehow some way I felt safe, he was shorter then his brother about 4 inches shorter but still towered over me by a good 7 inches.

When I looked over to the other one he was wiping his bloody hands looking at me with cold dark eyes that peaked my interest then he spoke " are you okay angel ?"