Bitter sweet moment

Guys there comes a time when you realize just how much you love me your book and everything It stands on. Opening up wattpad and seeing that so many people have added it to their reading list or loved it commented or favorited has been the best part of my days. I came into writing not taking it as serious and not expecting as much feed back as I have now but I absolutely love love love it. As I said before this beautiful book is coming to a very close end because it is book 1 of 3. This first book was meant to introduce explain and grow to love these characters as much as I do now. Before I start book two I will be editing and fixing all of book one which can take awhile. I apologize for that in advance but I want my readers to have the best understanding , history and emotions to follow while reading my story. Once book 1 is done and is edited book two will be coming but I don't plan to post it until I have about 10 chapters done. To my amazing readers I wanna give you guys a 10 chapter start off because you all have been so patient and deserve it so add the second book to your list once the cover is out. Thank you all so much and a double update will be happening soon.

Happy reading loves <3