Ace

For as long as I can remember me and my brother have been together no matter what.

He is my best friend and the father we never had all in one. We both barely remembered our mother but from the stories she was a beautiful selfless woman, how she got with our bastard father was flabbergasting to everyone.

All the men from the mafia told us that my father adored our mother she was his saving grace, his partner , his soul mate. When she died a few days after birthing me he became cold , dangerous, ruthless , unforgiving.

He killed without remorse , he stole woman children and sold them to the sex ring. He was awful the devil of all sinners and unfortunately my brother Dante is just like him. He's cold ruthless he kills without mercy and he doesn't give two shits about anyone except me.

It's funny really we both got abused for as far as we remembered but somehow I kept my smile , my heart , my soul maybe Dante had lost so much because he was the oldest. Always taking most of my blows and judgement taking over the mafia he gave up everything and I was to blame though he would never admit that.

When I was 13 me and my brother made a pact we would stick together always nobody would come between us not even woman. That's when we learned about open relationships and bdsm once we knew everything it was to know about being dominate and masters we decided we would share a slave or submissive.

We would both have her apart and together and she would have to accept both or she wasn't for us. It was the only way to stay together forever and we stood by it, sure we had separate flings and one night stands but if it was a relationship she was ours and ours alone.

My brother is a sadist no doubt about it he enjoyed inflicting pains on others hearing their cries and screams for mercy it got him to the high that no drug could ever reach.

Me on the other hand I was a control freak I had certain rules for our girl to follow and no I would not control her life she was her own person and free to do and be whoever she wanted but in certain situations she was the sub and I was the dominant and what I said went or their would be consequences.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard a fist connect with a jaw shattering it completely. I slightly winced when I heard the sounds of bones cracking because I to remember how it felt to have your jaw shattered.

I watched him quietly as he beat the rat senseless it was honestly amusing. " Who. Do . You. Work . For " he said delivering hard blows with each word blood flying everywhere and splattering onto his shirt.

The man sobbed spitting blood from his mouth refusing to speak as my brother gave him a soft pat on the head walking over to the table with tools. I watched my brother pick up a small hand held blow torch and slowly start to burn each finger tip down the the bone.

The smell of burning flesh invaded my nose as I watched quietly the man thrashing around screaming in agony a few of his teeth missing, his face almost unrecognizable. " I will not ask again suka WHO DO YOUR WORK FOR " my brother screaming sending another hard blow to his chest and I swear I heard another crack as the man spit up blood.

" I don't know who he is " the man wheezed " he had his faced covered he threatened my kids please ! Believe me I have 2 small girls and a pregnant wife he was going to kill them !" He cried out blood dripping from his bloody mouth.

My brother stared at him with an blank expression and pulled out his gun shooting him right between the eyes without hesitation. He turned to me " crave our symbol into his head and leave him on the couch for his wife to see" he said darkly starting to walk out.

"Woah brother the man was a dick and a rat sure but she's pregnant do you really think she needs to see her husband like that" I say to him not liking this idea one bit.

Don't get me wrong I'm no saint and I'm damn sure not against killing women but his wife and kids are innocent in this whole mess. That type of stress a pregnant woman doesn't need it's bad enough she's left with three kids on her own now.

Dante turns to me his eyes darkening " who gives a shit about what happens to her there needs to be a clear cut message." He growls out.

"Not to her" I say getting a little angry to myself " she isn't apart of this life and her kids aren't either she doesn't deserve this dumb his body somewhere sure she gets the bad news that he's dead. But putting him in their home infront of her and her kids is not the answer and you know it." I explain my side not backing down.

"This is something father would do" I deliver the final blow knowing it's a low one but he needs to understand I won't let him become that man.

I watch him flinch slightly before his eyes harden and he starts walking away again.

"Dump his body by the bridge and tip off the police I still want that symbol carved" he says in a tone that's no room for bullshit.

For once I shut my mouth and get to work knowing this is the lesser evil.