Dante

"OH harder master please" she moaned out her hands tied behind her back as I delivered another painful blow to her already red ass.

I grunted and groaned as she squeezed my cock wanting to milk everything out of it like an eager slave she was, I tugged on her hair roughly making her back arch as I delivered hard blows driving into her with so much anger the bed shook violently against the wall.

"You take what I give you or you get nothing at all " I slapped her ass again as she screamed out from the pain thrusting her hips backwards taking more then she deserved. Tsking to myself  "when will she learn?"

I thought to myself as I pulled out earning a pained whimper her legs shaking, her pussy drenched begging for the painful release I had been denying her for two hours now.

"What did I say " I growled out moving in front of her face gripping her chin roughly as she whined her eyes lowering in submission " to take what you give me sir.. I'm sorry I just wanted to cum so bad I'm sorry master" she let out in a quite soft tone not meeting my eyes.

" Open " I demanded as she did it without hesitation, ramming my swollen cock into her warm mouth I thrusted gripping her hair as I fucked her face roughly watching her gag bobbing her head eager to get me off in hopes I would reward her " silly girl, I thought bad girls don't get to cum " tears leaked down her face as she moaned around me.

Tossing my head back with a loud growl feeling my balls tighten as I slide in and out of her mouth with forced hitting the back of her throat.

" Having all the fun without me brother?" ace walked into my room removing his suit jacket as he laid it on the chair by the bed sitting down watching with interest.

I pulled back slightly allowing her to breath and then shoved all the way back in until I was balls deep in her throat. " Just getting our little slave here warmed up she doesn't seem to understand that she cums when I say do you sweetheart ?" I smacked her cheek firmly as she whined nodding the best she could with my cock deep down in her throat.

" They never learn do they brother?  Always eager to cum like the cum hungry sluts they are" he smirked leaning back as he watched in amusement. I fucked her face harder as I felt my release coming gripping her hair tightly I sprayed my hot seed down her throat pushing her all the way down on it.

"Swallow" i demanded hearing the sweet sounds of her choking as she swallowed every last bit and I pulled out releasing her from the ropes as I helped her to the bathroom to get cleaned up and sent her home.

" Was she disappointed?" My brother asked while looking through my bookshelf I had in my room for my private reading sessions. " very much so " I shook my head, "but she is aware that she doesn't get to cum by being disobedient maybe next time she'll listen."

I changed into a fresh suit after freshening up in the bathroom gelling my hair back as I rolled my neck cracking it. " I'm guessing Ryan caught our rat and that's why you came in."

I looked over at my younger brother as he nodded and stood up. " The little suka was hiding out in a bar downtown " ace growled out his accent coming out when he got angry as I nodded rolling up my sleeves.

"Well we mustn't keep him waiting, shall we brother? " He nodded as we both walked out heading down to the basement. He would pay for betraying his family very slowly and painfully.

You didn't make it far in the mafia when you betrayed the ones you pledge loyalty too. That was immediately signing your death wish. I learned that very young when I watched my father put a bullet between one of his old friend eyes.

20 something years the boys had grew up together. Cradle to grave was their pact and somehow my father held up the pact. Before taking one of his trusted friends from the world he leaned down and looked him in the eyes. The silent words he said to the man before standing up and mumbling a quick "cradle to grave " like they have did so many times before.

My father made me and ace watch ace only being 6 at the time as he sprayed the man's brains all over the dirty cement wall. He didn't flinch didn't hesitated just ended it and walked away.

My father was a cruel bastard still is wherever he is. And when I find him I will show him an even crueler son he has made.

Following ace down to the basement where we keep all our prisoners under lock and key with two different codes for safety I slowly start to roll up my sleeves.

Looking the dead man in the eyes I watch fear and anger cross his features. A dark smirk tugs at my lips as I tilt my head walking over to the tool table.

Picking up my first weapon of choice I slowly hum a tune of an old lullaby my mother use to hum to me. Ace stands off to the side letting me have first dibs as he lights his cigarette.

"Let's begin shall we?."