Ace

I grip Mila from my brother's clutches throwing her over my shoulder as I stalk my way upstairs. We pass Carter and Emily having a movie night on the couch.

"Have fun babes" Emily calls playfully causing Mila to blush.

Kicking open the door to my room I toss Mila on the bed as Dante locks the door. My naughty little mouse she snuck down to watch us work.

And she liked it, I could tell she was terrified but she was more turned on watching us work then anything. Pulling my bloody shirt over my head I watch our girl with predatory eyes.

"Strip little dove let us see what we own" Dante calls from behind me. I respected his wishes not to touch her until he knew she could handle everything our life is about.

Now he is unleashed she watched him kill a man and got wet from it he will no longer hold back.

With shakey fingers she pulls my shirt off her body leaving her bare to us. A strangled growl leaves my throat watching her beauty she's so perfect so beautiful so fucking soft.

"You don't scare me ace" Mila whispers looking up at me "I want you both covered in blood and all."

My fucking heart is racing in my chest as she speaks I never thought I wanted to feel accepted for the life I choose. With Mila I want her to want me for me and she does she fucking does.

"I just wanna be with you two... I don't wanna be weak and scared anymore." She sits up on her knees grips the back of my neck and pulls me down.

"Please" she pleads.

"You better give my little dove what she wants ace... or I will." Smiling down at my little mouse a cruel smirk passes my face.

"I think she's ready to take us both" Mila eyes widen and before she can speak I kiss her roughly.

She moans against my lips kissing back the sound shooting straight to my dick. Sucking my two fingers into my mouth I slide them into her tight pussy curling them against her g spot.

She whimpers and moans wiggling in my grasp and Dante crawls on the bed behind her. Using my thumb to rub her clit I watch Dante's hand grip her neck leaning down nipping at her ear.

"So wet for us hmm baby, this is what you wanted me and my brother covered in the blood of people who dare harm you?"I ask roughly fucking her with force.

"God yes please.. I want you both " she moans arching her back into my touch. Dante nods at me and suddenly I remove my fingers lifting her.

Laying on my back I have her straddle my hips pulling her flushed against me. She lets out the cutest Yelp of surprise when Dante grabs her ass cheeks and palms them pulling them apart.

"My brother is going to take your ass little mouse and I'm going to fuck that wet pussy letting you feel us both at the same time" I whisper in her ear.

"How does that sound little dove " Dante whispers in her other ear and she whimpers in response.

"I've never..." she blushes shaking her head as remembering when know she's a virgin at least in the department.

"I'll be gentle, baby. I promise " Dante kisses down the base of her spine and I use my fingers to flick her clit getting her relaxed.

My brother grabs the lube bottle from the side drawer rubbing it on himself and then the ring of her asshole.

She stiffens and I coo in her ear. " relax beautiful.. it will only hurt for a second he'll be gentle I promise" slides my cock into her pussy slowly as Dante teases her ass with his finger Mila let out soft moans.

"Good girl" Dante praises before getting himself settled fully behind her " take a deep breath baby."

Kissing Mila roughly to distract her Dante starts pushing into her ass and she lets out a strangled cry into my mouth. Sliding my tongue in her mouth I grip her hips and move her slowly on my cock grinding her down on me.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight baby I'm almost in "my brother rasps pushing in further until he bottoms out and Mila breaks the kiss letting out a scream.

"Fuck... it's to much I can't... I" she whimpers

Dante grips her throat roughly asserting his dominance over her " you will take what we give you like a good little girl and cum for me and my brother until you don't know your own name" he grunts darkly in her ear.

He slowly pulls out and pushes back in making himself fit comfortably into her cute little ass. I thrust my hips slowly rocking her on both of our cocks as she lets out the most needy whimpers.

I feel my control slipping the urge to fuck her hard and long like a animal mating his mate is so strong. She's new to this and will likely feel it ten fold in the morning so I try my best to control myself.

Dante on the other hand has a firm hard punishing grip on her hips, she's smacking her ass now making it turn a pretty bright red before massaging away the hurt.

I see Mila slowly relax into the touch her body fully accepting us both submitting to us so easily and I causes my brother to let out a possessive growl.

Well,the beast is out to play now.